Home Contests & Challenges Archives

TF2 - Polypack - EVIL

Replies

• Forggy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Very good job,I love the gun ;)
    But, there is in the description of the gun, french words. Im French, and (If you want) I can suggest you for this words.It's just an help and if you want not it's ok ;p
    You talk about Rougebouclier et Azurbouclier. For the two families I just say Bouclier Rouge or Bouclier Bleu. But it's not really 16th century ;p Azur is really 16th, but Rouge not really. In the 16th the frenchs says Pourpre for the red. My idea is what Rougebouclier could be Bouclier Pourpre and Bouclierbleu Bouclier Azur.
    I hope it will help you. Take it if you want and sorry for my spelling errors.
  • TheUltimate
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sorry for the necro, but i really want this pack to replace Saharan Spy :(
  • EVIL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EVIL polycounter lvl 18
    There where some errors that came with the custom pistol animations (hands and model lacked smoothing groups so it was all faceted ) and I havent had time to fix that yet. I'll try and get a zip with the skins without the custom pistol animation up this weekend.

thanks for the continued interest in this pack! hope valve will include it in the future poly packs so everyone can buy it and I can become super rich :P joking off course... or am I .. tum dum duuuumm.
  • That Nerdy Engineer
    Something I noticed about the Judas Repeater was that it clipped WAY too much into the Spy's sleeve. Maybe make the butt of the gun less pronounced. Also, the gun just seems too big for a pistol/revolver. Make the silencer a bit shorter?
  • TheUltimate
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Im truly sorry for another necro, but was the zip ever released?