josfield wrote: »
Awsome work everyone! Here is an illustration I painted over the last couple of days.
acapulco wrote: »
Thats a big thing you're painting there. A few things that jump to me:
* I like the stylized faces and the armor of the front guy! Looks cool!
* The sky is yet very unused! Use clouds and skyholes for composition and to strengthen the story! Its always easy to add a thunderstorm atop the baddies. At the moment its really just horizontal lines, a sky can be much more than that!
* why is that king looking into the sky but seems to look at the viewer? That looks forced and kinda weird. Nothing else of his pose tells me why he's looking up.
* The foreground perspective seems off. The upper bodies of the characters speak another perspective language than their legs.
* The foreground blends into the midground perfectly. I'd put the ground in shadow and tune down the values a lot so you get it pop off from the midground. The top of the characters could still be in light.
* I have no idea whats going on on the battlefield. Seems like there is only redbanners. Who are they fighting?
Gnashed wrote: »
Great stuff everyone!!
I made a half-troll.
Muzz wrote: »
Fixed that embarrasing hand.