Brygelsmack wrote: »
dyv wrote: »
Amazing work guys!
Finished another deadly weapon
BARDLER wrote: »
I think both you guys have the similar problem of your backgrounds/grounds taking away the focal point of the prop. Try to create some more contrast between the two.
Dado Almeida wrote: »
@angipauly: not into animation aswell, but I´m sure you´re learning a lot doing those ones, right? Think it look smoother when you nail the timming on it (some drag when she´s raising, than more closer frames when she´s up, floating and spread ones when she´s falling).
Liked your work a lot btw. Very fresh themes and various techniques. Rssed for sure. ;-D
Here´s some -non-game-related- that I just finish this week:
Kot_Leopold wrote: »
Great stuff fellas!
A little likeness sculpt from yesterday:
Prades wrote: »
Fantastic work lads/lasses, im always amazed at what people create!
Anyway, I think this will be my last update on my International Space Station environment.
Please feel free criticize my work, ill appreciate that.
Enjoy and have a nice weekend!
hey! very cool! I actually worked on a similar environment for Call of Duty ghosts (along with many other artists).
I know this is a WIP but I had a few things that might help.
1) wires! I know you have some, and are probably going to put more. But I would recommend adding much more. Also make sure they arnt so perfectly the correct size, add loops , slack and kinks.
2) add random things on the wall. Again, I know this is WIP and probably coming, but bags, papers, clipboards, cameras, and such really help add to the chaos/cramped feel of the space station.
3) remember that space has no "up". Usually things in the iss have some sort of directionality to it, but dont be afraid to add a computer that is upside down, or sleeping areas on other walls. They utilized the space as best they can, and having things on the "ceiling" can help add to the feeling that you are in space.
4) fonts of signage. This is usually something to always keep in mind on any environment or sign. Now maybe I am wrong and the ISS is using some of those fonts, but in these images they seem a bit out of place. Especially the font used for the "storage" sign. I know its a bit nit picky, but you would be surprised how many people might notice.
5) poly count? this is up to you, but I feel that, even with current gen games, things like the round opening between modules could have a bit more polys to smooth it out.
I really hope that helps! its looking really cool, I will be keeping an eye on it!
afisher wrote: »
Got some work done
afisher wrote: »
Got some work done on my Comicon Entry ... I think he needs more straps :P
BravoJr wrote: »
Quick and crappy render. Its my take on the amazing "Guardian" concept by the equally amazing Net Holdeen. Taking forever, but learning a lot.
yaxx wrote: »
The making of : http://www.livestream.com/yaxxfr/video?clipId=pla_f43d1a0e-4b58-4e6d-b6e5-f91ca5c01a4f&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb
I am not happy with this one.
Kisel wrote: »
JFletcher wrote: »
painted this guy tonight (also felt like a change of avatar, heh)