Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lee3dee polycounter lvl 18
    woot! LOST on tonight.
  • doc rob
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    doc rob polycounter lvl 19
    oh, do you live in Tomorrowland or something?
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    AHAHH BEAT ME TO IT MISTER DOC ROB> i see U!!
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    It will be on tonight... tomorrow :P
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    OMG OMG OMG

2HRS laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
  • Jeff Parrott
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeff Parrott polycounter lvl 19
    It's like pop up video of last year's finale though tonight. POP Ben Linus is named after Dorothy's uncle in the Wizard of Oz POP. Meh, sounds kinda lame to me. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's episode though.
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    LOL so im reading Cap america 034, and theres a scene where in the back u see this news report and theres a msg rolling saying JACK SHEPARD, THE LOST AS BEEN FOUND, detail can be found at FIND815.com LOL WTF.
    btw Bucky is now cap kthanks
  • Waz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Waz polycounter lvl 17
    Can't wait 5 hours to go before the season premier. Watched the season finale from last season last night again, forgot how good the show was.
  • Jeff Parrott
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Early reviews of the premiere have all been really positive. I'm not sure if it's cause it's that good or that there's nothing new worth watching on tv right now.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Damn, I'm stuck at school... This teacher usually lets out EARLY, so I'm hoping he'll move along and be done in the next half an hour. It takes me almost an hour to drive home from here. I wish they had it back on weds frown.gif

I've been doing the find815.com games and it's got me pretty excited about this new season.
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    Dammit. I thought it was a 2 hr premiere but the first hour is recap. DOH!
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
  • low odor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    low odor polycounter lvl 17
    Blah...feltt like I saw 5 minutes of Lost and 45 minutes of Eli Stone previews...I need a tivo or something
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    oh man oh man oh man.

spoilers
    spoilers

*spoilers*

what was locke and jacob talking about?
    why does hurley regret going with locke?
    what turns jack batshit insane?
    what happeneds on the freaking island after they arrive?
    how did locke know about charlie and the other stuff, when he wasn't around at all? (omg jacob)
    etc etc.

end spoilers

SO excited for next week.

how many we getting? 8 eps before the strike kicked in?
  • nacire
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nacire polycounter lvl 17
    Yes oh yes, Lost came back and in true Lost fashion hits you with giant new questions looming! Can't wait for the next episode as usual!

Spoilers!!!
    Spoilers!!!
    Spoilers!!!

The Oceanic 6 huh? So only 6 of them make it back and the others "apparently" don't. And all of this talk of, "We need to go back and help them!"

Hurley is haunted by Charlie and thus wants to go back, so maybe Jack will soon be visited by one of the departed. Maybe some key character who is killed in the rescue? Who knows for sure, but I know I'll be watching to find out!

End Spoilers!!!
    End Spoilers!!!
    End Spoilers!!!
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Lindstrom polycounter lvl 18
    SPOILERS *POSSIBLE FUTURE SPOILER**

I'm not sure but the more I see the more I see that leads credence to the time bubble leaked LOST documents.. although Sayid didn't die in the season premiere like it suggested.. O_o
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    **SPOILERS**
    **SPOILERS**
    **SPOILERS**

Jacob = Dr.Shepard.

Also, Hurley apologized for going with locke, saying he should have stayed with Jack??? But Jack left the island...
    Perhaps Jacks/Lockes roles change at some point? Jack wants to stay and locke wants to go? All very confusing. Good intro/setup for the season. Can't wait smile.gif

**SPOILERS**
    **SPOILERS**
    **SPOILERS**
  • Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    Yeah, it seems like something happened causing the 2 groups to not really matter.. 6 people came back, but way more than 6 were on both sides, so I guess who-went-with-who is pretty irrelevant.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    *******************This post may contain spoilers**************

I heard about the stills of Jacob being Jack's Dad. The stills from last season didn't look like him, so I'm curious what the deal is. I think the eye that pops up is Locke's though.

I think we were being played last night a bit. They showed the decision between Jack and Locke, but I think there may be another moment where a choice will be made.

I definitely think there were others left on the island and the Oceanic 6 are keeping them a secret so those left on the island will be left alone. I also think that there IS a connection with the island, and when the 6 leave, they realize how they were connected with the island and it's why they want to return. The disconnect is slowly driving them nuts. Hurley was already nuts (sort of), so he suffered first... then jack.. then who knows.

• Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ****** POSSIBLE SPOILERS ******

Holy shit - watch the video
    http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=b08619ec-e0b4-4473-be06-60fc916efd23
  • Cthogua
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cthogua polycounter lvl 18
    I think Notman is on to something about the whole "I'm sorry I went with Locke thing being related to something else" If I've learned anything from watching Lost is that they never lay things out in such a linear fashion.

I will say that I wasn't sure I liked the "flashforward" thing at the end of the last episode of season 3. I thought it kind of spoiled some of the anticipation of the story. However after seeing the first episode of the new season I'm 100% sold on it. Its like a new way to tell a story...you're given two parts of a story and they are working toward the middle where you actually find out what the hell happened for things to be like they are later. It's added a whole new dimension to the show. It was interesting that "they"'re trying to get Hurly back it seems(the wierd black guy that showed up at the hospital to try to get Hurly to go to "another facility") but he doesn't want to go, but Jack desperatly wants to go back, but can't seem to.

At the end of every episode, instead of the big "LOST" there should be a big "W T F"
  • Jeff Parrott
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Good episode back I have to say. They didn't answer many questions. They raised a ton of new ones though. Only 48 episodes left to go and about 101 questions that I want answered.
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So.. ancient polar bears with dharma logos, and a grown up taller walt still point to a time bubble. Would also explain how people show up on the island that are already dead as well. It might also explain why they are telling the story the way they are doing as well.. laugh.gif
  • Waz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Waz polycounter lvl 17
    Yeah I'm loving the new season so far, can't believe that we only get 6 more episodes until theres a break again. It is so unfair.
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Unfair for us, but needed for the riders. Poor guys get nothing for online content. They deserve it smile.gif
    As for the season - hot DAMN I'm loving it. Can't wait for the rest.
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    As I said above, I really loved how they said it was Walt, but he was taller.. laugh.gif
  • Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    vassago: riders? there was a riders strike? :P
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bah!
    The WRITERS strike is over now anyways smile.gif
    They reached a deal.
  • Saidin311
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Saidin311 polycounter lvl 11
    [ QUOTE ]
    So.. ancient polar bears with dharma logos, and a grown up taller walt still point to a time bubble. Would also explain how people show up on the island that are already dead as well. It might also explain why they are telling the story the way they are doing as well.. laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, it may not be ancient. I mean I'm no paleontologist but something in extreme weather like the desert which died say 50 years ago might also be nothing but a pile of sand-covered bones. And 50 years would be consistent with previous indications of initial fully-opperated dharma stations.

A slightly grown up Walter could speak to the fact that the people on the island perceive they've been on there longer than they really have. Not to mention he's a growing boy and in a few months might put on a few pounds/inches. It also could be a figment of the imagination like Jacob is. Until we get solid proof of either I'm taking those images with a grain of salt.

I'm curious for this weeks episode as we're supposed to find out another oceanic 6 member. We know 3 already. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Walt is one of the 6 because I believe that Walt is the guy in the coffin from last seasons finale.
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    I believe that Walt is the guy in the coffin from last seasons finale

[/ QUOTE ]

If you looked closely at the newspaper clipping, it says "man" not boy. It also shows the name starting with "J". I think John Locke is in the coffin.
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah I thought it was John too, as Jack wasn't too surprised nobody else showed up for the funeral.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It could be John... it could be short because he somehow loses his legs once he returns (the island's response to him leaving after giving them back to him for this time).
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yeah it'll be interesting, I wonder if Walt and Micheal are two of them as well, Micheal Perrineeau (sp) is back in the credits of the show now so maybe he's coming back.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well, when they saw the helicopter, I instantly wondered if the Losties with the pilot at the time, were the 6 (minus two). You have Kate, Jack, Sayid, and Juliet. Now, given that we know Hurley makes it, and Jack's alone in the flash forwards, my guess would be that Hurley gets onboard and Juliet doesn't. Then if you add in Michael and Walt, you have all the "Oceanic Six"
  • Saidin311
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hurley gets onboard and Juliet doesn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be interesting. Jack is definitely intending on going back (in the flash fowards), with the side relationship with Juliet going on right now if something happened between Ben and Juliet (by way of the fact that the newcomers are looking for Ben) then perhaps that gives Jack the desire to go back.

It would be a twist to see John off the island, you could take Hurley's line "I should have stayed with you" both as being John may or may not have gotten off the island. My other reason for walt being in the coffin was that the coffin itself just looked smaller. Depending on the flash forwards, if there is say a few years separating them then Walt might be considered a Young Man in the iconic sense. Just some further speculation anyways.
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Everyone seemed to like Walt, though. Unless he causes some sort of bad taste with people before he's put in that coffin. Remember when Jack showed Kate the obituary? She seemed shocked, almost disgusted when Jack asked her if she went to the funeral. "WHY would I?" she asked.

I was a bad bad man and read a sneak peak for this week. It's about Sayid. Let me just say in advance - holy shit.
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lets hope they give us 8 more episodes after the intial 8...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/12/hollywoodlabor.viewer.ap/index.html

" "Lost" has been back on the air just two weeks. But the strike meant a planned 16-episode shooting schedule was halted after just eight episodes were shot. Fans braced themselves for no more this season.

"But we very much want to come back and do as many episodes as possible," said Lindelof, who then listed a few issues that first need to be settled.

"How many episodes can best serve our story? And what are the production realities?" He noted that the shooting facility in Hawaii, 2,500 miles from his Los Angeles office, had been shuttered since Thanksgiving. The crew has dispersed, the huge cast has scattered.

The first new post-strike episode of "Lost" could possibly be ready for broadcast the week after episode eight appears, he said. There likely would be three or four more after that.

Could there be even more?

"I'd be surprised if the network wanted to air episodes deep into the summer," he said. But if all the pieces fell into place, "Lost" fans would be blessed: "I don't see why we couldn't deliver all eight remaining episodes.""
  • Jeff Parrott
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It'll probably end up being a 12-14 episode season instead of the 18 ordered. Maybe they'll make season 5 or 6 a normal 24 to make up for it. But so far this season is amazing. Especially compared to last season. At least they got 8 eps done before the strike.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say the man in the coffin is Jacob...
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    Oh my fucking god. just before the new episode they interrupt the channel with 'breaking' news of a recap of what happened at NIU today. god dammit, there's nothing breaking about it, we knew this shit happened.
  • nacire
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nacire polycounter lvl 17
    Wow, great fucking episode! Has to be one of the best in a long time, that ending was just phenomenal! ooo.gif
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say the man in the coffin is Jacob...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT is a possibility.
    And damn wtfz! Crazy good episode tonight! laugh.gif
  • Saidin311
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well now that we know Ben is off the island and probably NOT one of the Ocianic 6 I could easily change my guess at the coffin to be Ben.

I'm loving the present war vs the future war aspect right now. Loved the line where Sayid said that a war was going to break out. And then we see that war happening in the future with Ben vs Who Knows.

We can also see the developings of how Hugo gets off the island (being tied up for bait maybe, but obviously he didn't want to go that route). And then we have the Sawyer/kate thing so it's very easily a possibility that Sawyer changes his mind about "playing house" and leaves the island.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    One thing I heard pointed out on the radio this morning was that Desmond was not one of the Oceanic 6 because he wasn't on the plane... since people were suggesting that elsewhere. So, I'm thinking Ben wouldn't qualify either, since he wasn't on the plane either. So the Oceanic 6 would probably be made up of people who were actually on the flight, unless somehow they were able to pass off as one of some of the passengers.

Something else I was thinking about today, what happend to the other group of people that seemed to exist at the beginning of Lost? If you remember back in the first seasons, there were dirty looking groups, with kids, walking through the jungle. I'm curious if we are just suppose to forget about them now wink.gif
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Those dirty kids where part of the others, they where dressed up in rags and without shoes to help sell the fake others camp that was by the fake hatch. It was pretty much all for show. You saw those same kids again when jack was in the bear cage and some of the kids where asking him questions.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I forgot about the kids when he was at the camp... I haven't noticed any kids when Locke carried in his dad's dead body. Thanks for the reminder.

I think they made it very clear last night that the island has some very interesting time differential. I especially like that they have to fly that helicopter back the same exact path, otherwise they'll probably end up at a different time period... like one where the boat isn't waiting for them.

BTW, any ideas on who the spy is on the boat? There is a name floating around, which I agree with, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who doesn't know.
  • Jeff Parrott
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Holy smokes was that a great episode. Another Oceanic 6 survivor next week too! I'm guessing since it seems like a Kate flash forward it's the "guy" or whatever that is helping Kate. Sawyer seems to obvious. I'm thinking it's someone out of left field like Jin or Bernard. Anyways, last night was awesome. I'm so hooked on the show this season.