[noparse]

Update! It's version 1.0 guys !
[noparse]https://youtu.be/JMx-GLaCtxE

Replies

• eXecutex
    Offline / Send Message
    eXecutex polycounter lvl 9
    Hey @WaYWO
    Such a great work you are doing with this script. One thing that kinda bothers me is the arrow is too small to click to get to the next page.
    Is there a way I could toggle between the pages/tabs for the different options ? I want to set it on a hotkey so I can toggle between those instead of clicking the button. That'd be great, I tried to do it but couldn't get it right.
  • JRGJNR

Hi, I heard about CreasePlus through Wizix. It came highly recommended, and I can see why--it's intuitive as heck! Anyway, I was hoping I could get some help:

1. Hbevel doesn’t seem to work.None of the edges bevel, and the attribute editor window for it has a value of 1 that can’t be changed.Is there an order of operation that needs to be followed?

2. How does one execute the delpyc.bat? Maya seems to crash more and more each time I try to do anything with Creaseplus, and I’m kind of a dummy with Maya.

Anyway, thanks for developing it @WaYWO.

• Albert
    WaYWO said:
    yes sorry i thought the little info on hover would be sufficient, well it's not
    but I was running out of time again,
    I'm curious about your case try replacing your CreasePlusCore.py
    if it doesn't work get me by PM
    Can you give a video or GIF installation? Thank you
  • OneMoreShepard
    Offline / Send Message
    OneMoreShepard polycounter lvl 4
    Hello! Is there a way to clean up the scene after boolean operations? I'm left with a bunch of objects in the outliner and the best I can find in the tool is the Hide option.
  • goekbenjamin
    Offline / Send Message
    goekbenjamin polycounter lvl 5
    JRGJNR said:

Hi, I heard about CreasePlus through Wizix. It came highly recommended, and I can see why--it's intuitive as heck! Anyway, I was hoping I could get some help:

1. Hbevel doesn’t seem to work.None of the edges bevel, and the attribute editor window for it has a value of 1 that can’t be changed.Is there an order of operation that needs to be followed?

2. How does one execute the delpyc.bat? Maya seems to crash more and more each time I try to do anything with Creaseplus, and I’m kind of a dummy with Maya.

Anyway, thanks for developing it @WaYWO.

same here with the hbevel:

EDIT:
    oh, i watched the "fast forward GIF", and saw that after you used the hbevel, you somehow adjusted the value and that HOW is, what I think is crucial, after apply the bevel press the middle mouse button to adjust the bevel :D
    anyway after doing something else is there a way to adjust that again?
  • AmbientLion
    I recently purchased CreasePlus, but I cannot get it to work correctly in Maya2022 -- there are quite a few Python errors cropping up when trying to use it. Is there an easy way to get around that? Is there a version available for M2022? Please let me know - thanks.
  • moofactory

Can anyone confirm it working in 2023?

I followed the previous instructions here but get an invalid syntax error.

# Error: SyntaxError: file <maya console> line 2: invalid syntax