Home General Discussion

Breaking Bad

Replies

• slipsius
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slipsius mod
    You know... Almost everyone is expecting hank to die now... Which isnt what the writers are known for... they dont like us seeing whats coming...

Maybe, gomey throws the keys to jesse (who is out back the car right now), he tries to make a run for it and dies. Gomey is already shot, or at least it looked like it. so he dies. but since teds crew is only in the deal for jessie, once hank runs out of bullets, the firing stops, they take hank hostage. Teds crew makes walt do that cook for him, but walt says he needs to go get his shit and makes a run for it. The crew goes to walts home looking for him, kills his whole family and writes heisenburg on the wall, so everyone thinks he did it. walt finds out and says fuck it. going down in a blaze of glory, all the while DEA is after him cause marie told them whats going on since hank didnt come home.
  • Selaznog
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Selaznog polycounter lvl 8
    slipsius wrote: »
    You know... Almost everyone is expecting hank to die now... Which isnt what the writers are known for... they dont like us seeing whats coming...

Maybe, gomey throws the keys to jesse (who is out back the car right now), he tries to make a run for it and dies. Gomey is already shot, or at least it looked like it. so he dies. but since teds crew is only in the deal for jessie, once hank runs out of bullets, the firing stops, they take hank hostage. Teds crew makes walt do that cook for him, but walt says he needs to go get his shit and makes a run for it. The crew goes to walts home looking for him, kills his whole family and writes heisenburg on the wall, so everyone thinks he did it. walt finds out and says fuck it. going down in a blaze of glory, all the while DEA is after him cause marie told them whats going on since hank didnt come home.

This makes a lot of sense. I could definitely see this happening. I have a feeling a lot of people are going to die, but Walt will survive.

Maybe in memory of Jesse he'll give a bunch of money to Brock and the family of the kid that was shot. Maybe even Mike's granddaughter. And then use the rest of the money to travel the countryside in an RV.
  • MrOneTwo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MrOneTwo polycounter lvl 12
    Walt's family won't die... noooo way. Skyler maaaybe but i doubt it.

Before this whole event takes place Hank phones Marie being all emotional and stuff. Maybe some kind of goodbye ?
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    That's how I felt too (and why I don't think he'll make it out alive). He does the 'goodbye, I love you' thing, with a lot of emotion. He also comments that he may be late. So I suspect Marie won't initially suspect anything fowl, when Hank doesn't come home right away.
  • DrunkShaman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DrunkShaman polycounter lvl 14
    aajohnny wrote: »
    Here's my take on what's going to happen (assuming).
    Hank, Gomie, and Jesse all die leaving Walt in a situation where he doesn't want to cook for Ted's gang because they killed Hank and possibly Jesse. That wasn't part of the deal, so Walt leaves everything behind (which is why he had a beard and m60) to escape from Ted's gang, his house was possibly boarded up because Ted's gang went after Skylar and the kids. Walt is coming back to fight the gang with his m60 and end it after all, considering Ted and his gang seems to be like the only ones making anything anymore. It would pretty much ruin the trade. That's my take on it and sorry idk the spoiler tag thing.

EDIT: Thanks for the spoiler tags tip StephenVyas I never knew how to put um in! got annoying hah.

Thats your opinion..
    The most weird part was even when they knew Ted's gang might show up if they touch Walter (because Jessie told them everything,) they would do it anyways and stick around there, hugging each other while they have Walter dead to rights.
    In the end, I was just saying
    ohh you would rather call your wife instead of calling for backup and cover your ass first, ohh your shouldve called back up and run this raid a bit more safely, you fuckin tard, Jessie is fucked, thanks to you
  • Sukotto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sukotto polycounter lvl 8
    So shit is going down next episode(obviously) but has anyone taken a look at the episode title? It's Ozymandias. As in the poem about the rise and fall of a great king and his empire...ooooh I'm getting goosebumps! :)
  • breakneck
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    breakneck polycounter lvl 13
    that episode, so awesome!!!! btw, target practice anyone? damn you suck at aiming dudes.
  • StephenVyas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    StephenVyas polycounter lvl 18
    breakneck wrote: »
    that episode, so awesome!!!! btw, target practice anyone? damn you suck at aiming dudes.

Yy7QJcH.jpg
  • Kitty|Owl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kitty|Owl polycounter lvl 3
    I think hank and gomez are going to die not without taking a few of teds gang out as well and jessie escapes. walt will then be forced to cook for them (he either escapes or kills ted for killing hank) then he will flee and go after jessie (which is maybe why he was in ?alaska? at the beginning of the series to find jessie/hide?). everyone assumes he is dead in the meantime because of the gang/he fakes his own death. perhaps him coming back home is because his cancer is back and he can't get treatment (because he faked his death) or he has decided/knows he is soon to die hence taking the ricin from his home. then perhaps he will go back to the place where the series all started and kill himself there in the desert???

i hope I am wrong though and it goes completely the other way.
  • Shiniku
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shiniku polycounter lvl 9
    His name is Todd, yo.

I'm actually really enjoying Todd's character. Such a weird guy. The way he was acting around Lydia was really creepy.
  • Tadao215
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tadao215 polycounter lvl 13
    yes, Todd seems very desensitized
  • Memory
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Memory polycounter lvl 10
    Ted is Todd's uncle :)

I think Kitty|Owl has some good points, but those are pretty in-depth thoughts for only 3 episodes left.

I definitely think Walt will fake his own death. It's possible both him and Jesse end up in alaska. Either Ted/Todd spraypaint and ruin Walt's house or....get this...MARIE SPRAYPAINTS THE HOUSE! This show is so good no one knows.
  • Shiniku
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Memory wrote: »
    Ted is Todd's uncle :)

I thought his Uncle was Jack...
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yeah, I seem to recall Walt yelling out 'JACK!', before everything went down
  • Memory
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You guys are right! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Breaking_Bad_characters#Jack

But let's get to the real discussion--WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!
  • StephenVyas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    What happens next?
    My guess....
    Walt changes his last name to his wife's maiden name.. for some reason outside of running from the authorities. Probably hiding his family from the Nazi Gang. The family definitely moves out of their house and goes on the run.
    Walt seperates himself from everyone.
    He puts his foot to the floor and drives 30hrs outside of town to a diner where he buys his shitkicker of an arsenal. It's now known that he still has his money, as seen by the $100 tip he leaves the waitress on his free 52nd birthdayday breakfast. So this leads me to believe hank doesn't have a team sweeping the desert for his barrels of cash. Which also makes me figure Hank and gomey are dead. And now Walt is coming back for revenge. To do what's right? Take down his empire?. Possibly with the help of Jesse..(Just because I don't want to see him dead and always thought he was the one to make it out of all of this)

I think someone above me posted a more thorough explaination. But this seems like the logical conclusion to the whole mess.
  • vargatom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Er, you're missing out on something
    Walt still has almost an entire year ahead of him before he gets into that dinner, on his 52nd birthday - he just celebrated the 51st a few days ago. Also notice his hair has grown back so he's not getting any treatment either.

So there's quite a lot to explain, I wonder how much we'll see of that year and how much will happen after the gun purchase...
  • dougjuno
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dougjuno polycounter lvl 18
    It's been maybe 3 days or so since Hank found not, not since his 51st bday.
  • Shiniku
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think there was like a 3 month time jump after Walt 'quit'. Still, I would say there's a fair amount of time before his 52nd birthday.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oh, just had a thought. Maybe Jesse DOES survive this. Instead of Walt, they take Jesse, and Walt is now trying to save Jesse, to get him out of the situation that he put Jesse into.
  • Tadao215
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Don't they want walt to cook? why would they take Jesse?
  • vargatom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SPOILERS

Jesse is an unknown at this point, the most likely outcome is that he'll try to get revenge for everything, but there's also a small chance of making up with Walt.

Far more interesting is what happens to Hank, and the evidence on the phone - because without those, Walter is free to go.

Also note that nobody has to actually die - as this is not a sanctioned move, the DEA would have no idea about the situation if Hank (and Gomez) would get incapacitated.
    And if the Aryans don't find Walt's money, he can dig it up later and escape from everyone in a single day. Saul still has a connection to the guy who can make people go away, Hank has no proof against Skyler, so we could end up with a status quo just as well as with a massacre...
  • JFletcher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JFletcher polycounter lvl 13
    Tadao215 wrote: »
    Don't they want walt to cook? why would they take Jesse?

Because Walt taught Jesse how to cook (remember when Jesse cooked down in mexico for the cartel?)

This makes sense..

Walt's already in a car, he just needs to be uncuffed, hank has the key, and at the end of the episode hank is hiding behind that car (and gomez or w/e his name is). It's obviously a very sticky situation so someones gonna have to compromise... I think they're gonna try and bail in that car and leave Jesse behind. (remember when hank said in the episode before that he was willing to sacrifice Jesse getting killed to bust walt? They've got the evidence, the co-ordinates, so Jesse is dead weight now, walt is the prize)

Then boom, Jesse gets kidnapped by Nazi gang as the next best cook now that Walt's bailed.
  • Tadao215
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    maybe! Todd does know that Jesse was Walt's partner in cooking..
    Although its really hard to predict this show. I think for sure Hank will die though. his phone call sounds like a 'goodbye' to me
  • Envart
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Envart polycounter lvl 6
    4pC0Imd.gif
    Todd is a terrible shot
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I actually laughed about that, during the episode. It's like he wasn't even attempting to aim. I almost had the feeling like he just wanted to impress his uncle, and didn't want to actually kill anyone. Then again, it wouldn't be his first time shooting someone.
  • StephenVyas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The director -"Okay, just wiggle the gun around and bend your elbows or something
    Your doin great tod. Real good. Now pretend you just sucked on a lemon. PERFECT!"
  • AlecMoody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AlecMoody ngon master
    JFletcher wrote: »
    Because Walt taught Jesse how to cook (remember when Jesse cooked down in mexico for the cartel?)

This makes sense..

Walt's already in a car, he just needs to be uncuffed, hank has the key, and at the end of the episode hank is hiding behind that car (and gomez or w/e his name is). It's obviously a very sticky situation so someones gonna have to compromise... I think they're gonna try and bail in that car and leave Jesse behind. (remember when hank said in the episode before that he was willing to sacrifice Jesse getting killed to bust walt? They've got the evidence, the co-ordinates, so Jesse is dead weight now, walt is the prize)

Then boom, Jesse gets kidnapped by Nazi gang as the next best cook now that Walt's bailed.

If Hank and Gomez aren't dead after getting into a close range gun fight against people with a half dozen assault rifles I'm going to be very annoyed.
  • Shiniku
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    They posted something behind the scenes that shows Gomey and Hank running behind the car in real time, and it takes maybe around 2 seconds for them to get there.They way it's shown it makes it seem like they were under open fire for a lot longer. I agree it would be ridiculous if they survive, but at least it's a bit more plausible knowing that shootout occured over the course of like two seconds.
  • LRoy
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Just to be clear, on my second theory, I think Hank and Gomey still die, but then Walt will refuse to cook, because they killed Hank (that wasn't the deal). Then they take Jesse instead (I assume he'll survive), because Todd will point out that Jesse knows how to cook too. There will be a disagreement about Jesse, but Walt won't have a choice, because he has nothing to defend himself. His new mission: to get Jesse out of the mess.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LRoy wrote: »

Meh, as much as I like Saul, I can't see making a spin off. I'm not interested atm.
  • Shiniku
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LRoy wrote: »

I'm glad that AMC is going ahead with it, but I hadn't heard it was a prequel. Seems like a strange choice, especially since the actor has noticeably aged.
  • Polygoblin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Polygoblin polycounter
    What an ending. Now I see why the social feeds blew up the way they did. I screamed DAMN YOU GILLIGAN!

Todd can't shoot? I seem to remember a teenage dirtbiker that would disagree...

I was going to post the Saul spinoff. Guess he won't die. I dunno, I'm too wound up on Breaking Bad to guage my interest.

They got Huel's ass. He should have stuck w that poker face (busted out laughing at that). Walt isn't the only one who can give a good mindfuck. Walt's gotten mighty careless on cell phones though. Things are breaking down and I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm just going to buckle up and hold on tight.

3 left. THREE
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah, I couldn't believe what he was admitting to, on the phone. I still don't get how Hank "had him", when they were in the desert though. Unless they recorded that call, they still had NOTHING, unless they find the money.
  • glottis8
  • PogoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PogoP polycounter lvl 10
    Read the other posts before blindly posting, somebody has already linked that.

Loved the most recent episode, the whole episode was so intense! Can't wait for next weeks.
  • vargatom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hank has obviously recorded the call. And it doesn't really matter for Walt if he gets a year or multiple life sentences, does it?
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    no, just saying, if he wants 'justice served', he should have a solid cut/dry case, so Walt can immediately go to jail. Otherwise, he'll live out his life, while occasionally going to court.
  • Rwolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rwolf polycounter lvl 18
    I Lol'ed

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duKL2dAJN6I"]"Joking Bad" - Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - YouTube[/ame]
  • Torch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Torch interpolator
    Polygoblin wrote: »
    Todd can't shoot? I seem to remember a teenage dirtbiker that would disagree...

Yeah exactly, lets ask him...

...he's not saying anything...
  • JoQ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JoQ
    About five years behind everyone else, I've just finished the first series. Better late than never right?
  • Xoliul
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xoliul polycounter lvl 14
    stay out of this thread man, I only caught up with things today, after like a year of watching, Stuff gets spoiled here all too easily.
  • Memory
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xoliul wrote: »
    stay out of this thread man, I only caught up with things today, after like a year of watching, Stuff gets spoiled here all too easily.

WALTER WHITE IS HEISENBERG!
  • Torch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Torch interpolator
    Memory wrote: »
    WALTER WHITE IS HEISENBERG!

And his arch nemesis goes by the name, Senor' Schrader...
  • Will Faucher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Will Faucher polycounter lvl 12
    Just caught up with the series last night. Not sure why people are worried about spoilers, why would you read a thread about it if you didn't want things spoiled? I purposely avoided this thread the whole time.

That last episode WTF. I'm pretty sure Jesse survives.
    And as for Todd? We all know he's a good shot. I have a feeling he wanted to impress his uncle, but didn't want to kill the two cops and/or Jesse.
  • Shiniku
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shooting a stationary target from a few feet away doesn't exactly prove you're a good shot.
  • PixelMasher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PixelMasher veteran polycounter
    I don't think todd has a problem killing jesse, he accepts the contract without blinking over the phone. remember, jesse cracked him one in the face as well after the kid.
  • Will Faucher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Will Faucher polycounter lvl 12
    The kid was way further than a few feet away, plus Hank and Gomez were hardly moving when the shooting began.
  • Polygoblin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Polygoblin polycounter
    But shooting a child center mass (about 30 ft away) with a quick-draw from holstering in the back proves you're no slouch :P

I was just having some fun. Todd's a weirdo. Can't figure that dude out.