Thousand wrote: »
I have created a steam account for substance painter beta, but I don´t know where to find the download?
never have been using steam so far...
haiddasalami wrote: »
Go to Add A Game and redeem the code.
Torch wrote: »
I think you can show work made in Painter, as long as you're not showing the UI itself.
badmouse wrote: »
Where is the download Link?
Thousand wrote: »
so where do I find the substance painter steam community?
onionhead_o wrote: »
not sure if this has been asked before.
Is 2048 the maximum resolution for the document?
Is multi uv tile supported?
JordanW wrote: »
I couldnt figure out if I could import a texture I made outside of the program as a new layer. I would like to be able to import something as a starting point and go from there. Or import my AO as a layer, then use that layer as a mask while I paint.
The standard brush options are super minimal, would like to be able to adjust splatter, rotation, stretching etc....
Coontang wrote: »
Has anyone started a thread to share our findings with it now it's out? or is that against the beta rules?
aajohnny wrote: »
How to do you get the particle effects to render higher quality? the streaks/etc that it makes are pixels and low quality
Jerc wrote: »
About pricing, we had to put a price for the commercial version because we knew people would ask for one, but it is not set in stone and we will soon give more details about tthe commercial version, what kind of deal Designer licensees can get, etc.
snow wrote: »
- Is there no way to angle jitter particles?
- How can you reset your stencil, say if you rotate it and you want it straight again?
- How do you adjust opacity of stencils? Also to tell them to not show always/show when painting/not show when painting?
- Probably just me, can't figure out how to do simple masks by face/object/etc. Are there plans for extensive masking options like in Mari, by curvature/AO/etc.?
- Definitely needs a 2D view.
- Can't figure out what object view is actually doing, seems to select parts of the model and just colour them, is that all? I'd rather be able to select parts of the model here to mask out etc.
- No hide/unhide features for the model.
Loving this so far!