Home Dota 2

Dota 2 - Workshop Thread

Replies

• ArchoX
    Your couriers are too awesome to not be added. Valve would do a big mistake if they wont want to add them.
  • Paskie
    Tvidotto wrote: »
    if i get some spare time i will do that Helenek, i really like to help =]
    Xpload and Frump told almost everything you need to know to get the itens in game, just one thing more

after decompiling the game with gcfscape you need to rename or delete the pak01_dir.vpk file, i use to rename, and now i have a lot of backups because i do that every update

if you dont do this the game will load the files from the vpk and not from you decompiled ones

and just that, replace the files and you are good to go

just one thing to get in mind, the test client spawns randomly itens on the char, so maybe you will need to restart the game a couple times to get yours

----

guys i need to share that, im almost crying, ok, i cried a little
    1iuLC

these are the files updated on the dota test =]]]

part of that i deserve to this forum and you guys for the help

really thanks =]

Yay!!!!! Grats!!! Well deserved indeed. Looking forward to seeing it ingame :)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
  • Lennyagony
    Offline / Send Message
    Lennyagony polycounter lvl 14
    Tvidotto! congratulations! you so deserve it :thumbup: :)
  • Tvidotto
    Offline / Send Message
    Tvidotto polycounter lvl 9
    really thanks guys! this forum is the most friendly and helpful i ever know. You guys are awesome =]
  • AndrewHelenek
    Offline / Send Message
    AndrewHelenek polycounter lvl 6
    really thanks guys! this forum is the most friendly and helpful i ever know. You guys are awesome =]

Just heard the news! Congratulations!
  • Starcofski
    Congrats Tvid, can't wait for the owl / cat to show up next!

Sidenote, managed to get the wings uploaded, completing my OD set. Now to focus on my contest entry!
    WyoLB.jpg

by the way, trying to load my items in the test client, followed the directions, and got this. Any ideas for what I missed? (moved the vtf files and the mdl files and etc, used proper names...)
    Q9jku.jpg
  • SinAmos
    @ Tvidotto

That is what I'm talking about. Woot!
  • rzr
    I tried to make a weapon for barathrum but i could not realize how to make chain movable like original one was. After all i have straight chain. So what should i do to make it right?

p.s. im using blender
  • SinAmos
    Is there any reason I'm downloading the test client?
  • ArchoX
    Hey starcofski. Its not just about extract and swap the file. You need to change path inside the files if it makes any sense to you. Last time I made item and test it in the test client is like month back so I really dont know how I changed the paths. But yeah, open the mdl files in notepad and you will know what I mean.
    I dont have time now to study it again right now so sorry about that.

PS: If I am right you need to take the QC file and make your own mdl file. :)
  • Starcofski
    @ArchoX: Well now that I've gone and changed those, selecting the hero results in a crash. I'm unsure if it's the actual file itself, or if the mdl files compiled by the new client aren't compatible in their current state (nothing I put in the uploader will work in the HL2 model viewer, for example.)
  • ArchoX
    Did you changed the path in the mdl file in the notepad? Oh thats not what I wanted you to do. You use the notepad just to comparise between yours and the valves file. Or did you make the QC file?
  • ArchoX
    Sorry fot this but..

IDST1 B^bůitems/disruptor/0x0432a2c5/236/236.mdl ŕŻ@87Ę;Ánř˛B2ˇ†Â
    ·äÂă/Â6ťśBâ6BgŘ^C
    ˜ ě h € Ŕ Ä h
    h
    h
    € Č €? € X € ŕ ˜ Č 0
    Á đ ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙ 4ůB˘ż`Á˙˙˙ľ˙˙˙ľ˙˙˙ľ˙˙˙> ŰÉżŰÉż €; €;)™Š;mI7mI8mI8í* '.˝;3 €?śż`A €?.˝;ł €Â¬¶6.˝;3 €?.˝;ł4ůÂ
    č ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙@Mť;?€·fł8»CB.˝»˛.˝»˛ď* & €?.˝;ł.˝;łî* ' €; €; €;mI7mI7mI7ä„Î'.˝»3 €?ěMA €?.˝»łě* 'v[7.˝»3 €?.˝»łčz-Ă
    N ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙HQÄżi©ľ™†A¨şĽ˘ŹJż°‹_<şo?ż;>ŔxݧżľÝ=@ €; €; €;mI7mI7mI7čŃ6=Epw?ľLľÔŽ;Ă°ľ?Ďá0˝„Ü8<ɊA.a3ĂmľvŻwżăB
    8 ~ ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙HvˆA €5 €¶@~ř;ąWeÇ=8ÇI˝±x~?î/Ľ_jG>ńřĚ˝ €; €; €;mI7mI7mI7x¨^˝B'?Xiw˝Ę3OĂź?@^=0„W»$7&gt;Á ´ Çw˝ü‡żX´ĂŔ
    ` ® ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙ TA 6 ¶ÉÇ»p ‰>ďvů</ˆv?XZ®;NÂ
    ?ځ„= €; €; €;mI7mI7mI7`Ă<»áb?˝í>ń÷9Ărý?TM ĽÄ†»Őŕ? łí> äbżĆFîÂ
    ˆ Ţ
    ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙€YG@˝:!ÁŔ<pŔÚÁüľâ™ż&є>ń%?ÜÉżn®żľ:]ś? €; €; €;mI7mI7mI7w™`?*µă>ż‰8ľ’¸Âl~°>ąLĄľ(¦a?™ŻBţëŞ>âßUż¸„ßľc¸5C
    °

˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙@BÁ 7 ˕`ż¨M>^a_>-©Đ>ŕTŔ§†?4Ťe˝ €; €; €;mI7mI7mI7Dł?(¤O?PŮS<–˘"Ă9!KżEB?±ˆKľěĂÔł,ľ
    Ů=ÎŢz?ťybÁ
    Ř A ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙H_şÁ €· €¶2uŹ2sŚ«>6›”łç3q?cĄ˛©î.?c%´ €; €; €;mI7mI7mI7WY?lä?żÓżł;ĆÂ8!KżGB?˛ˆKľíĂĽ$t>7#?6˘D?cçĹÂ
    q ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙laćÁ Ŕ7ż>}=¦>•Ďz?(†Ś>˙*=>¤—> €; €; €;mI7mI7mI7ý¸>ť'?ńü3żÚrČÂvQż–c?ˇ
    9>Z1
    Ăiä ?;?x0?`‘Â
    ( ˇ
    ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙|3ŃÂîĂ[˙‡Â˙˙ź3ú˙˛ţ˙ż2 €?˙˙4ü˙˙˛ý˙?3 €; €; €;mI7mI7mI7ü¸>ž'?ńü3ż
    Ś@uQż;—c?Ş
    9>Ň4żkä ??ŕ?x0?d ‰Ŕ
    P
    x ˝:!ÁŔ<pŔ€YG@ D |3ŃÂîĂ[˙‡Â ß8/ÂÚ¶KÁqM~ÁnąŠA=/ÓA?8BĽ ô˙˙č đA d !
    €ČW ˜ó˙˙q đ ˙˙˙˙ Ô 2ˇ†Â
    ·äÂă/Â6ťśBâ6BgŘ^C ü ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙ ÍĚL>ÍĚL> Ô Ô ü €? €? €? €? €? €? €? €? €? €? 236.dmx ” ţŕ
    pŹá
    l˙˙˙ äł{ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ] Äł×
    X
    @ h  ¨ x đ

˙˙˙˙ 4ůB˘ż`Á@Mť;?€·fł8»CBHQÄżi©ľ™†AHvˆA €5 €¶ TA 6 ¶€YG@˝:!ÁŔ<pŔ@BÁ 7 H_şÁ €· €¶laćÁ Ŕ7|3ŃÂîĂ[˙‡Â˙˙˙ľ˙˙˙ľ˙˙˙ľ˙˙˙>.˝»˛.˝»˛ď* & €?¨şĽ˘ŹJż°‹_<şo?@~ř;ąWeÇ=8ÇI˝±x~?ÉÇ»p ‰>ďvů</ˆv?ÚÁüľâ™ż&є>ń%?˕`ż¨M>^a_>-©Đ>2uŹ2sŚ«>6›”łç3q?ż>}=¦>•Ďz?˙˙ź3ú˙˛ţ˙ż2 €? ŰÉżŰÉż.˝;ł.˝;łî* 'ż;>ŔxݧżľÝ=@î/Ľ;_jG>ńřĚ˝XZ®;NÂ
    ?ځ„=ÜÉżn®żľ:]ś?ŕTŔ§†?4Ťe˝cĄ˛©î.?c%´(†Ś>˙*=>¤—>˙˙4ü˙˙˛ý˙?3í* '.˝;3 €?śż`A €?.˝;ł €Â¬¶6.˝;3 €?.˝;ł4ůÂä„Î'.˝»3 €?ěMA €?.˝»łě* 'v[7.˝»3 €?.˝»łčz-ĂčŃ6=Epw?ľLľÔŽ;Ă°ľ?Ďá0˝„Ü8<ɊA.a3ĂmľvŻwżăBx¨^˝B'?Xiw˝Ę3OĂź?@^=0„W»$7&gt;Á ´ Çw˝ü‡żX´ĂŔ`Ă<»áb?˝í>ń÷9Ărý?TM ĽÄ†»Őŕ? łí> äbżĆFîÂw™`?*µă>ż‰8ľ’¸Âl~°>ąLĄľ(¦a?™ŻBţëŞ>âßUż¸„ßľc¸5CDł?(¤O?PŮS<–˘"Ă9!KżEB?±ˆKľěĂÔł,ľ
    Ů=ÎŢz?ťybÁWY?lä?żÓżł;ĆÂ8!KżGB?˛ˆKľíĂĽ$t>7#?6˘D?cçĹÂý¸>ť'?ńü3żÚrČÂvQż–c?ˇ
    9>Z1
    Ăiä ?;?x0?`‘Âü¸>ž'?ńü3ż
    Ś@uQż;—c?Ş
    9>Ň4żkä ??ŕ?x0?d ‰Ŕ €; €;)™Š; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €; €;mI7mI8mI8mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7mI7 items/disruptor/0x0432a2c5/236/236.mdl default Root_0 Root_1 Spine_1 Spine_2 Spine_3 clavicle_R bicep_R elbow_R wrist_R _1 @ref ref models\items\disruptor\0x0432a2c5\236\236

Do you see the paths? Its not how they should be. You need to pick the QC file which your model created and use it and make your own mdl file with the repaired QC file or it will did not work. The paths must be same with the valve file or it will crash or not work.

PS: Maybe wait for Vidotto. Maybe he is doing it differently
  • Sharc
    Offline / Send Message
    Sharc polycounter lvl 7
    All this talk of couriers reminded me I had an old courier idea if anyone was interested in taking a crack at it.

6SWYf.png
  • Starcofski
    Ah, that makes it more difficult (as the original models use bones that my submissions do not). Completely missed the path at the bottom though.

EDIT: Changed all the other stuff that was highlighted, still crashing the test client.
  • ArchoX
    The bones, I am not sure about them. You should try it with your own bones first. Maybe it will work. I think the main problem is the path.

Sharc: How is the hat called? I tried to find it everywhere.
  • Josh21
    Hey guys,

I did the dirty and went ahead with my Omniknight sword. However, when I import it into the workshop, half of it becomes transparent, as if the normals are messed up, even though in maya it looks fine. I tried searching for the answer to this, but nothing seems relevant to my issue. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it, because I think the sword really came out nice.

291ck5v.jpg

In maya

301d7og.jpg
  • ArchoX
    Transparent? That must be problem with masks then. I cant see many things on these screenshots, they looks fine by my mind.
  • Sharc
    Offline / Send Message
    Sharc polycounter lvl 7
    Starcofski wrote: »
    Ah, that makes it more difficult (as the original models use bones that my submissions do not). Completely missed the path at the bottom though.

A Fez
  • Tvidotto
    Offline / Send Message
    Josh21 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I did the dirty and went ahead with my Omniknight sword. However, when I import it into the workshop, half of it becomes transparent, as if the normals are messed up, even though in maya it looks fine. I tried searching for the answer to this, but nothing seems relevant to my issue. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it, because I think the sword really came out nice.

291ck5v.jpg

In maya

301d7og.jpg

transparent problem to do list to fix =]

1- in maya select you sword and um check the double sided
    2- check you swordname_color texture, the vtf or the tga (or whatever extenstion you are using) look at the alpha

if that doenst point you the problem i can make a bigger list =]
  • Tvidotto
    Offline / Send Message
    Starcofski wrote: »
    Congrats Tvid, can't wait for the owl / cat to show up next!

Sidenote, managed to get the wings uploaded, completing my OD set. Now to focus on my contest entry!
    WyoLB.jpg

by the way, trying to load my items in the test client, followed the directions, and got this. Any ideas for what I missed? (moved the vtf files and the mdl files and etc, used proper names...)
    Q9jku.jpg

yep i have

i passed for so much errors that when i see one it slaps me on the face with the hours i lost trying to fix it

first of all test it on the modelviewer, use the load character and load weapon to have both in the program, if they appear its probably a texture issue

see that there is no shadow? if it imported propperly its not the case of missing texture ( i think they fixed it with a checker texture now, but im not sure) but its probably the alpha mask of you color texture, take a look at that and check if its pure WHITE
  • Paskie
    Working on stuff for Nortrom and of course Venomancer for the competition.

Silencer
    8Y6aV.jpg

Veno
    bxVLc.png
  • Tvidotto
    Offline / Send Message
    focus on the contest paskie! =]
  • Paskie
    focus on the contest paskie! =]

Haha, i know! I have a hard time, there is so many heroes and ideas :poly136:

I promise i will try to focus :poly124:
  • Ex4000
    Sharc wrote: »
    All this talk of couriers reminded me I had an old courier idea if anyone was interested in taking a crack at it.

6SWYf.png

Awesome idea, even better if the monkey has a permanent grin.
  • RossC
    Offline / Send Message
    RossC polycounter lvl 9
    So this is the third iteration, and it should probably be the final. I'm still polishing the texture up but you can see the general idea/rework:

Zgvdm.jpg
    DTiBn.jpg
    gXWFL.jpg

Can't wait to play with masks finally after I'm done with the texture.
  • Josh21
    transparent problem to do list to fix =]

1- in maya select you sword and um check the double sided
    2- check you swordname_color texture, the vtf or the tga (or whatever extenstion you are using) look at the alpha

if that doenst point you the problem i can make a bigger list =]

Thanks man I can always count on you for a response :). I'll give it a go.
  • SinAmos
    @ Josh21

The normals can be tricky. You should be able to see any problems in the UV editor by shading them. You can find reversed normals. Also, VIEW NORMAL and normal vertex tool can help you.
  • AndrewHelenek
    Offline / Send Message
    PREVIEW.jpg

opinions? Im still have no idea what to do for shoulder and belt armor. I'm probably draft some concept after I watch Cloud Atlas. :P
  • SinAmos
    @ AndrewHelenek

Have you thought about making your own geometry at any point? You are just putting yourself in a tight box by only modding what is already there.
  • AndrewHelenek
    Offline / Send Message
    SinAmos wrote: »
    @ AndrewHelenek

Have you thought about making your own geometry at any point? You are just putting yourself in a tight box by only modding what is already there.

I did make my own geometry. Then sampled the texture files from the default armor to make it all have a consistent look.
  • SinAmos
    Can someone remind me the Dota 2 workshop split? How much does valve take from each sale?
  • SinAmos
    I see. At what point can we break from their textures?
  • AndrewHelenek
    Offline / Send Message
    I see. At what point can we break from their textures?

can you explain a little bit more in depth, I thought the whole point of the workshop was to create items that fit the characters visual look and style. I didn't think using their textures as reference was a problem?
    Can someone remind me the Dota 2 workshop split? How much does valve take from each sale?

Valve gets 75%, the creators get the other 25%.
  • Josh21
    @ Josh21

The normals can be tricky. You should be able to see any problems in the UV editor by shading them. You can find reversed normals. Also, VIEW NORMAL and normal vertex tool can help you.

Thanks for the input. When I toggle on back face culling, nothing happens, it stays solid on both sides in maya. The only time it becomes transparent in maya is when I go to render stats and uncheck "double sided". I think it has something to do with the mask files or color file, because when I originally started painting the mesh, it became transparent when I added the .tga file to the material attributes. I fixed that by going to hypershade and deleting some texture channels that were made by accident. Im going to go play around with the texture files now and see what happens.....
  • SinAmos
    The idea is to stay within the style and color scheme, but copying the textures completely seems a bit questionable. Why make your own items at all? Basically, you sample their colors and create a palette, so you have an idea of what you should be painting your items. Do whatever makes you feel good.
  • AndrewHelenek
    Offline / Send Message
    The idea is to stay within the style and color scheme, but copying the textures completely seems a bit questionable. Why make your own items at all? Basically, you sample their colors and create a palette, so you have an idea of what you should be painting your items. Do whatever makes you feel good.

you think I copy/paste the textures? I use them as reference, not copy/paste. I try to mimic their color and style as close as I can. Seeing as you think I copied them, I guess I hit the nail on the head and made a pretty convincing texture.
  • ArchoX
    I do the same. Copy their colors and try to like smear it across my texture to make my own palette from their colors.
  • Josh21
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104829083

Posted sword to workshop, despite the transparency issue still plaguing me. Hopefully will have a fix for it soon.
  • SinAmos
    200x200.resizedimage

And that handle texture? And that chain and handle geometry?
  • PINS_012
    Hi,

As a new contributor to the DOTA 2 community I was quickly frustrated with the lack of a quick way to display and iterate on my model with mask1 and mask2 in Maya 2011.

So I decided to learn .hlsl and attempt to write a DOTA.cgfx material.

This is my first .cgfx, and post ;) so I’m looking for help on getting this sucker tuned. If you are familiar with writing shaders please contribute. Any feedback would be great.

How to use.

Download the shader from the link below.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gfzmlq05yklo6yi/DOTA2v0.01.cgfx
    • Launch Maya and turn on the cgfxShader.mll in the Plug-in Manager Window > Settings/Preferences > Plug-in Manager
    • Create a new Cgfx Shader in your Hpershade
    • Double click on the cgfxShader to open up the shaders attributes
    • At the CgFx File section click on the folder icon at the far right and open the DOTA2v0.01.cgfx shader
    • Load in the texture files by clicking on the box, select file, your_texture.tga
    • Be sure to be in textured mode, “6”
    • HighQuality rendering is not needed with .cgfx
    • Create a new light directional light
    • Copy and paste that lights name into the “Light 1 - Directional Light” box
    • In the outliner select the “persp” camera then shift select the new “directionalLight” and select parent under constrain. This will rotate the light with the perspective camera.
    Notes
    • Its important to note that this is currently a rough guide on how your asset may look in game. All final tuning of your texture should still occur at the import process.
      • Currently textures can be a bit too dark or too bright.
    • This shader is not done but it will hopefully be a good start for most heroes.
      • I only tested with Skeleton King and Queen of Pain
    • You may need to hit “reload” after assigning new textures
    • My scene was slowing down when I had multiple shaders visible at once
    • Currently not hooked up, but will be in future updates.
      • Detail Map - Mask1 red channel
      • Color Warp - Mask1 green channel
      • Self-Illumination - Mask1 alpha channel

exp.jpg

Please send feedback so that we/I can continue to tweak and tune the math on this shader.

Thanks!

Shameless plugs...
    My DOTA2 stuffs
    My portfolio
    My resume (currently looking for work)
  • loretah
    Offline / Send Message
    loretah polycounter lvl 7
    I have created a set for the Naga Siren, and have gotten to the rigging/skinning part using Maya. I have absolutely no experience with that, and have been watching tutorials for the past few days; I now understand the basics, but I have an issue. The Siren moves a lot, twisting her whole body even when idle. This is what I have made:

R2Rs7.png

The problem are the tentacles, I am not sure how to prevent them from constantly moving into her body (not only does she move her spine a lot, but her head as well), and allow them to have a fluid movement.

I might understand the basics of painting weights, but as with many other processes, there are more in depth techniques that are helpful in more complicated cases like this one. I now turn to you all in search of someone more knowledgeable who could indicate what particular technique might apply to this case so I could look into it more in depth.
    I know that "cloth simulation is available on joints", would that be a good path to take? Or perhaps dynamic curves? Would mesh collide work with DOTA2?
  • Tvidotto
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the input. When I toggle on back face culling, nothing happens, it stays solid on both sides in maya. The only time it becomes transparent in maya is when I go to render stats and uncheck "double sided". I think it has something to do with the mask files or color file, because when I originally started painting the mesh, it became transparent when I added the .tga file to the material attributes. I fixed that by going to hypershade and deleting some texture channels that were made by accident. Im going to go play around with the texture files now and see what happens.....

so we found your problem =]

"The only time it becomes transparent in maya is when I go to render stats and uncheck "double sided"."

that means that you have some reversed normals

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104829083

Posted sword to workshop, despite the transparency issue still plaguing me. Hopefully will have a fix for it soon.

plz, dont rush on publishing
    a lot of people does that here on polycount

wait to perfect as much as you can on your item before that, the only impression that people will have is the images you give then, dont let it make people thing wrong of you item
  • Tvidotto
    Offline / Send Message
    PINS_012 wrote: »
    Hi,

As a new contributor to the DOTA 2 community I was quickly frustrated with the lack of a quick way to display and iterate on my model with mask1 and mask2 in Maya 2011.

This is my first .cgfx, and post ;) so I’m looking for help on getting this sucker tuned. If you are familiar with writing shaders please contribute. Any feedback would be great.

How to use.

• Launch Maya and turn on the cgfxShader.mll in the Plug-in Manager Window > Settings/Preferences > Plug-in Manager
    • At the CgFx File section click on the folder icon at the far right and open the DOTA2v0.01.cgfx shader
    • Load in the texture files by clicking on the box, select file, your_texture.tga
    • In the outliner select the “persp” camera then shift select the new “directionalLight” and select parent under constrain. This will rotate the light with the perspective camera.
    Notes
    • Its important to note that this is currently a rough guide on how your asset may look in game. All final tuning of your texture should still occur at the import process.
    • This shader is not done but it will hopefully be a good start for most heroes.

exp.jpg

Please send feedback so that we/I can continue to tweak and tune the math on this shader.

Thanks!

Shameless plugs...
    My DOTA2 stuffs
    My portfolio

uhhhhh, are you serious?????

man, i think i can help you in that

first of all, valve have this type of shader, i saw a glince of that on the Lycan model that i downloaded from the site, i got the name of the shader but when i asked then for the shader they didnt aswered...

the way i think i can help you is with images ingame of model to compare with the shader, we can do test masks and compare the result

later i will test you shader and awesome idea, that will help a lot the community! =]
  • Soldeus
    Offline / Send Message
    Soldeus polycounter lvl 10
    My blade for Bountyhunter got in-game some weeks ago, and now I'm thinking on doing a set for it. But.. is it possible to make a set with individual items that have been aproved already?
  • Tvidotto
    Offline / Send Message
    Soldeus wrote: »
    My blade for Bountyhunter got in-game some weeks ago, and now I'm thinking on doing a set for it. But.. is it possible to make a set with individual items that have been aproved already?

for the contest?

on the contest q&a thead they said that the model need to be new and original, in other words, you need to create everything new
  • Soldeus
    Offline / Send Message
    Soldeus polycounter lvl 10
    Nope, not for the contest, for a regular submit ^^
  • RaYfIre
    Hi,

How to use.

Notes

exp.jpg

Thanks!

Shameless plugs...
    My DOTA2 stuffs
    My portfolio
    this will make texturing so much better , cant w8 for it.
  • K-PAX
    Offline / Send Message
    K-PAX polycounter lvl 7
    Hi,

How to use.

Notes

exp.jpg

Thanks!

Shameless plugs...
    My DOTA2 stuffs
    My portfolio

amazing, 3ds max version please.good job !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Josh21
    So to fix that I just hit the reverse normal button?
    so we found your problem =]

"The only time it becomes transparent in maya is when I go to render stats and uncheck "double sided"."

that means that you have some reversed normals

plz, dont rush on publishing
    a lot of people does that here on polycount

wait to perfect as much as you can on your item before that, the only impression that people will have is the images you give then, dont let it make people thing wrong of you item