Home Technical Talk

TB2 beta thread

Replies

• Stromberg90
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stromberg90 polycounter lvl 11
    I don't seem to get the crash with anything else than the sky.
    I open toolbag with the default scene hide the sky and it crashes.

I got a GeForce gtx 580 as my gpu.
  • ZippZopp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZippZopp polycounter lvl 12
    i'll be trying the new release this weekend

one thing that would be cool to have is a list of recent files under the file menu. it would be great to quickly access the most recently used scene files
  • Azkur
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Azkur polycounter lvl 8
    i am not sure yet but it looks like the new version messed with the lighting in my scenes, it just looks different, i am going to do some more tests but i am comparing it to screenshots i had saved and it looks clearly different.

UPDATE:

yeah so its confirmed i installed the b2 and ran the same scene in the b2 and b3 (without tweaking anything) and something happened to lighting, i cant get the results i was getting in b2 even after trying to tweak the lights, just doesn't behave has expected

B2 (left) and b3 (right)
    comparison.jpg
  • artquest
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    artquest polycounter lvl 13
    I'm experiencing and odd bug with B3.

Choosing "anisotropic Gloss Map" under microsurface immediately causes the entire object to disappear completely.

EDIT: Just saw EQ's post about the compiling problems :/.

Azkur wrote: »
    i am not sure yet but it looks like the new version messed with the lighting in my scenes, it just looks different, i am going to do some more tests but i am comparing it to screenshots i had saved and it looks clearly different.

UPDATE:

yeah so its confirmed i installed the b2 and ran the same scene in the b2 and b3 (without tweaking anything) and something happened to lighting, i cant get the results i was getting in b2 even after trying to tweak the lights, just doesn't behave has expected

B2 (left) and b3 (right)
    comparison.jpg

So I loaded up a character scene for B2 and had a similar experience, but then I realized, the new changes are great because it makes skin not blow out so quickily. I dont know exactly what they changed but if you play around with the maps and the shader values a bit it starts to look really good. I found I was able to get even better lookin skin then in B2 simply because of how it doesn't get too bright too fast. The new adjustments make it look more consistent from all angles imo.
  • Azkur
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Azkur polycounter lvl 8
    artquest wrote: »

So I loaded up a character scene for B2 and had a similar experience, but then I realized, the new changes are great because it makes skin not blow out so quickily. I dont know exactly what they changed but if you play around with the maps and the shader values a bit it starts to look really good. I found I was able to get even better lookin skin then in B2 simply because of how it doesn't get too bright too fast. The new adjustments make it look more consistent from all angles imo.

well i am going to try it out but from what i managed to get i think its much worse when you want actual fill/key lights and shadows but whatever i am going to mess with it and see what happens i also find it weird that they wouldn't mention it in the changelog, which leads me to believe it was not on purpose
  • artquest
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EarthQuake wrote: »
    Sure, here's a simple cube with 6x2x2 dimensions, which should be roughly the size of a 6 foot tall person.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/499159/scalecube.obj

Doh, yes that makes sense. This was saved in a newer build and will likely crash for anyone else. I'll post a new link when the next update is released I guess. Sorry!

I'm curious, are there any plans to implement a measurement system tied to real world units? For instance, I use maya set to centimeters. An average human head is roughly 28cm high and I usually try to set it up that way because the skin shader in mental ray also is scale dependent. But if I don't rescale my objects before exporting to marmoset I have a giant head! I'd love an option to set the units for each scene. (choose between inches feet, cm mm and m) But really it's not a huge deal as long as the software provides a way for me to know how big a human head *should* be for the skin shader to work properly.

well i am going to try it out but from what i managed to get i think its much worse when you want actual fill/key lights and shadows but whatever i am going to mess with it and see what happens i also find it weird that they wouldn't mention it in the changelog, which leads me to believe it was not on purpose

It was listed under bug fixes. Also something I didn't realize is that my character is roughly 28 times the size he should be according to the scale reference .obj that EQ posted. I'll let you know how it goes after rescaling him.

Something that I've noticed in general is that I can't rely too much on the IBL to light my objects because there is a rather large amount of light leakage going on in from the IBL because the IBL itself doesn't have any accounting for shadows cast from the object itself.

Something I wanted to ask is if the ambient occlusion maps that we can plug into the shaders directly are still simply a multiply in the "composting" step or if they are more advanced in terms of applying a lighting algorithm based on the ambient occlusion map like some next gen engines are doing. It would be great if the ambient occlusion maps could provide some shadowing that gets rid of the IBL in unwanted areas.
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm curious, are there any plans to implement a measurement system tied to real world units? For instance, I use maya set to centimeters. An average human head is roughly 28cm high and I usually try to set it up that way because the skin shader in mental ray also is scale dependent. But if I don't rescale my objects before exporting to marmoset I have a giant head! I'd love an option to set the units for each scene. (choose between inches feet, cm mm and m) But really it's not a huge deal as long as the software provides a way for me to know how big a human head *should* be for the skin shader to work properly.

We will likely add some more advanced features in regards to scaling. How it will work exactly is still up in the air but different units and things like that are certainly something we will consider.
    It was listed under bug fixes. Also something I didn't realize is that my character is roughly 28 times the size he should be according to the scale reference .obj that EQ posted. I'll let you know how it goes after rescaling him.

Something that I've noticed in general is that I can't rely too much on the IBL to light my objects because there is a rather large amount of light leakage going on in from the IBL because the IBL itself doesn't have any accounting for shadows cast from the object itself.

Something I wanted to ask is if the ambient occlusion maps that we can plug into the shaders directly are still simply a multiply in the "composting" step or if they are more advanced in terms of applying a lighting algorithm based on the ambient occlusion map like some next gen engines are doing. It would be great if the ambient occlusion maps could provide some shadowing that gets rid of the IBL in unwanted areas.

The AO map is a multiply on the IBL diffuse lighting (as far as I am aware), it does not affect the specular, or dynamic lights. What this means is that if you have a totally occluded area on your asset, it will block the diffuse IBL lighting but if you throw a dynamic light in there, it will still light up.

Local (screenspace) reflections should get rid of IBL specular reflections in areas where they do not make sense (ie, where they are blocked by another object).

The cavity map affects both IBL and dynamic lights, and there are sliders to control the strength of effect on diffuse and specular lighting independently. If you have a reflection occlusion map for instance, you can plug that into the cavity and set diffuse cavity to 0 and specular cavity to 1.

Unfortunately there is no way to cast shadows from the IBL content, and as far as I'm aware it isn't technically feasible. So its best to think of the IBL as ambient lighting, and use dynamic lights when you want shadows. This is closer to how most game engines that use IBL work as well (if you know of any game engines that cast shadows from IBL it would be great to see references on how they do it).

We had a system for TB1 where the light direction and shadowing was baked into the IBL content, however this was a really complicated process that required special handling of the image content, slow pre-processing and was extremely limited in terms of flexibility. Only one light source was supported and it was impossible to change the content after it had been created. We feel the new system is a lot easier to use and more flexible, and really just: mo better.
  • Azkur
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Azkur polycounter lvl 8

It was listed under bug fixes.

are you sure you were looking at the notes for b3 release? i don't see any mention of lighting changes in the b3 bug fixes. they also should add some sort of global scale slider so we can adjust the size without having to change the mesh
  • artquest
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    are you sure you were looking at the notes for b3 release? i don't see any mention of lighting changes in the b3 bug fixes. they also should add some sort of global scale slider so we can adjust the size without having to change the mesh

I think it's listed under "Minor skin shader revisions" because I can't tell much visible difference between any of the other materials in your sceen shot. As it turns out I think maybe they aren't so minor! :P

We will likely add some more advanced features in regards to scaling. How it will work exactly is still up in the air but different units and things like that are certainly something we will consider.

The AO map is a multiply on the IBL diffuse lighting (as far as I am aware), it does not affect the specular, or dynamic lights. What this means is that if you have a totally occluded area on your asset, it will block the diffuse IBL lighting but if you throw a dynamic light in there, it will still light up.

Local (screenspace) reflections should get rid of IBL specular reflections in areas where they do not make sense (ie, where they are blocked by another object).

The cavity map affects both IBL and dynamic lights, and there are sliders to control the strength of effect on diffuse and specular lighting independently. If you have a reflection occlusion map for instance, you can plug that into the cavity and set diffuse cavity to 0 and specular cavity to 1.

Unfortunately there is no way to cast shadows from the IBL content, and as far as I'm aware it isn't technically feasible. So its best to think of the IBL as ambient lighting, and use dynamic lights when you want shadows. This is closer to how most game engines that use IBL work as well (if you know of any game engines that cast shadows from IBL it would be great to see references on how they do it).

We had a system for TB1 where the light direction and shadowing was baked into the IBL content, however this was a really complicated process that required special handling of the image content, slow pre-processing and was extremely limited in terms of flexibility. Only one light source was supported and it was impossible to change the content after it had been created. We feel the new system is a lot easier to use and more flexible, and really just: mo better.

For some reason the local reflections only seem to take care of the problem maybe 80% of the time, and unfortunately it just makes that 20% stick out like a sore thumb all the more. I'll have to get some scenes rigged up and post screenshots from them here soon but I don't have much I can show of these problems atm. (I've been using TB2 beta instead of rendering in MR to show clients updates because it's just so much faster! you guys ROCK! day 1 buy for me for sure :D)

While I don't have any examples of game engines that cast shadows from an IBL, I randomly came across this today:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOeOGrNQTCs"]Separable Subsurface Scattering (Real Time) - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know if you guys have already seen this or not but if you haven't maybe it'll help or spark some ideas. The guy seems to have the source code posted on github too :P

EDIT:

I think my light leakage problems may in fact be with dynamic lights now that I've started diving into a new test scene(I had sky lights in the previous scene that were tied to the IBL which made me think it was a problem with the IBL.).

Ive used the awesome 3d scan from IR to test it out:
    ihqidiDP7GJyy.jpg

I've placed a point light directly above the model with shadows turned on as well as local reflections and I set the IBL brightness to 0. Also turning on and off local reflections while the skin shader was applied to the model seemed to make no visible difference while with the default shader I was able to see the changes very easily.
  • monkeyscience
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    monkeyscience polycounter lvl 12

Cool bug, bro! Found and fixed. It was a shadowing blurring bug in the skin shader only affecting direct lights.

The skin lighting did not change much in beta 3, the most significant change you might see is in the fuzz/diffuse fresnel and how it reacts to direct light. Along with that, I believe the "Microfiber" diffusion mode also made it to B3, which is basically fuzz + lambert. No more using the skin shaders for cloth, yay!
  • ZippZopp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZippZopp polycounter lvl 12
    found a couple of bugs.

if i set the exe file to start the program maximized the whole interface is blurry. I have to make the window smaller first, then maximize it to get it to look sharp

also, i have the tb2 exe pinned to my task bar. if i right click the icon it will show my most recent files, if i select any of them the program starts to launch and then immediately crashes

i'm running windows 8.1
  • artquest
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Looks like it was a bug! After I scaled my character to the correct size according to the reference cube and started to see similar results to your shots.
    Cool bug, bro! Found and fixed. It was a shadowing blurring bug in the skin shader only affecting direct lights.

The skin lighting did not change much in beta 3, the most significant change you might see is in the fuzz/diffuse fresnel and how it reacts to direct light. Along with that, I believe the "Microfiber" diffusion mode also made it to B3, which is basically fuzz + lambert. No more using the skin shaders for cloth, yay!

YAY for microfiber! I'm curious how versatile the current setup is for microfiber, will I be able to create a wide range of cloth looks? Say if I wanted to make velvet for instance... I think I may have to do a test soon for this! :D

ZippZopp wrote: »
    found a couple of bugs.

if i set the exe file to start the program maximized the whole interface is blurry. I have to make the window smaller first, then maximize it to get it to look sharp

also, i have the tb2 exe pinned to my task bar. if i right click the icon it will show my most recent files, if i select any of them the program starts to launch and then immediately crashes

i'm running windows 8.1

I haven't tried setting the .exe to start the program maximized, but I am experiencing the same deal with opening files without opening toolbag first. Immediately crashes for me as well, whether I double click a toolbag file or right click the icon in my task bar and select a recent file.

I'm on windows 7.
  • joeriv
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    joeriv polycounter lvl 7
    Same here with opening by clicking a scene file, windows 8
    Also managed to crash TB2 while rotating a asset by typing in the numbers, but can't seem to immediatly reproduce it.

Had a quick go with the microfiber, just a boring tileable texture, if you actually had a character with clothing or such and used the microfuzz map, I see some great results in the future :)

n1tt.png
  • MrNinjutsu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MrNinjutsu greentooth
    ^ dude, that looks nice. I can't wait for this, makes me sad to use toolbag 1 when I see all these lovely images.
  • RogelioD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RogelioD polycounter lvl 12
    That microfiber is lookin dope joeriv!

Also, double what MrNinjutsu said.

I actually stopped working on my current project so that I can pick it back up again when Toolbag 2 drops. I wants it so hard!
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    B4 is out with a few fixes and new features. Ansio now works (yay!), the skin shader bug that was found has been fixed, selection of focus point with MMB (when using DOF, this rules, try it!), some new key combos for navigation on laptops w/o MMB (alt+shift for pan, ctrl+shift for focus point), and some updates to preferences and visibility stuff.

Changelog
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oh, now that b3/4 is out, the diving helmet scene should load for your guys:

Diving helmet zip
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

EDIT:

I think my light leakage problems may in fact be with dynamic lights now that I've started diving into a new test scene(I had sky lights in the previous scene that were tied to the IBL which made me think it was a problem with the IBL.).

Ive used the awesome 3d scan from IR to test it out:
    ihqidiDP7GJyy.jpg

I've placed a point light directly above the model with shadows turned on as well as local reflections and I set the IBL brightness to 0. Also turning on and off local reflections while the skin shader was applied to the model seemed to make no visible difference while with the default shader I was able to see the changes very easily.

Interesting, I'm trying this on my end, but not really seeing the same thing (I see something similar, but very faint. It looks like the SSR catches a bit of light when perhaps it shouldn't. Do you have SSR in your shot? How about high res shadows? Contact refinement on the light?
  • Azkur
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Azkur polycounter lvl 8
    hey guys maybe i am doing something wrong but i see no diference when using anisotropic shader not even when changing directions, and guys i dont know if its me but the skin now looks amazing!
  • artquest
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Interesting, I'm trying this on my end, but not really seeing the same thing (I see something similar, but very faint. It looks like the SSR catches a bit of light when perhaps it shouldn't. Do you have SSR in your shot? How about high res shadows? Contact refinement on the light?

I have SSR, high rez shadow maps, and contact refinement turned on.

If I had to guess I think the SSR may be catching some shadow artifacting, because I can see a very feint/odd looking triangular shaped shadow artifact in the nose before turning on SSR but SSR seems to really light up the entire area.
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hey guys maybe i am doing something wrong but i see no diference when using anisotropic shader not even when changing directions, and guys i dont know if its me but the skin now looks amazing!

It's a little confusing at first, but make sure you set the Microsurface to Anisotropic Gloss Map, and also the Reflection to Anisotropic.

Also if your gloss is low, you may not notice the anisotropic effect as much.

But anyway, it should look something like this:
    anisohelmet.jpg
  • Azkur
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Azkur polycounter lvl 8
    It's a little confusing at first, but make sure you set the Microsurface to Anisotropic Gloss Map, and also the Reflection to Anisotropic.

thanks EarthQuake its working now :)
  • MM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MM polycounter lvl 17
    awesome work on the new shaders. here is hair test along with cloth fuzz test.

STB3B4_Hair01.jpg

found a bug with turntable rendering, not sure if it was mentioned before.

while playing scene turntable, the scene light direction does not respect current rotation.
    so if the sky is rotated to 60, then turntable does not start from 60 but from 300. if sky rotation is set to 100 then turntable starts from 260. basically it takes the current roation value, subtracts it from 360 and starts there. i am not 100% sure that this is what is happening but so far this seems to be the behavior.
  • Joopson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    Hey Earthquake, could you post a render of your diving mask in Toolbag 1, for 1:1 comparison? I'd love to see the improvement side by side.
  • Azkur
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Azkur polycounter lvl 8
    banner.jpg

just messing with the camera settings and dof, the auto focus is awesome and the sticky feature is dope although it seems to lag behind sometimes, btw am i doing something wrong i find it super hard to get smooth transitions with dof like you see in games where the transition and boken are super smooth but that might be me doing something wrong. btw the anysotropic look great on the air although i am still figuring out the correct settings.

Edit: i also found that the image capture is not getting the dof for some reason or if it is, its really faint
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson wrote: »
    Hey Earthquake, could you post a render of your diving mask in Toolbag 1, for 1:1 comparison? I'd love to see the improvement side by side.

Sorry, the diving helmet uses the metalness map workflow, which isn't available in TB1. So unfortunately there is no way to do a direct comparison.
  • Joopson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    Sorry, the diving helmet uses the metalness map workflow, which isn't available in TB1. So unfortunately there is no way to do a direct comparison.

Ah, so there isn't a way to convert the maps for use in the traditional way? I thought it might be as simple as using the metalness mask as a literal mask in photoshop to extract the specular map for the metal areas, et cetera. I guess even so, it wouldn't be an accurate comparison. Nevermind then!
  • ishi_kawa_cg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello Marmoset!
    My New WIP shot TB2.
    Thanks , Good Update Always!

reussky.jpg
    reus.jpg
    gollum.jpg
  • stefanobernardi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    stefanobernardi polycounter lvl 8
    Sure, here's a simple cube with 6x2x2 dimensions, which should be roughly the size of a 6 foot tall person.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/499159/scalecube.obj

I imported the reference cube in Maya, and it is just 6 centimeters tall...
    Maybe you already know it, but it's a bit funky if scale is really important to get good results :)

Probably a dummy built in Marmoset would be the best option for correct scaling.

Any news about an estimated release date of Marmoset 2?
  • Azkur
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Azkur polycounter lvl 8
    ishi_kawa_cg: those models are looking sweet man!

hey guys i found one of my old models from 2 years ago and did a quick test as well as some comparison shots, i have to say that for a 13k model i am really surprised how it hold up with the new shaders although the faceting is kinda obvious

screenshot002.png
    screenshot003.png
    screenshot006.png

marmoset 2:
    screenshot004.png
    marmoset1:
    2.jpg&w=940&zc=1

marmoset 2:
    screenshot005.png

marmoset 1:
    1.jpg
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello Marmoset!
    My New WIP shot TB2.
    Thanks , Good Update Always!

Badass as usual.
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I imported the reference cube in Maya, and it is just 6 centimeters tall...
    Maybe you already know it, but it's a bit funky if scale is really important to get good results :)

Probably a dummy built in Marmoset would be the best option for correct scaling.

Any news about an estimated release date of Marmoset 2?

Yeah, its a whole "units" issue thing, that cube comes in at 6cm because your unit (i'm assuming) are set to CM. If your units where set to feet it would probably show up at the correct scale in Maya. Its a complex problem, but we've got some ideas.

Sorry no official news yet on the release date.
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ishi_kawa_cg: those models are looking sweet man!

hey guys i found one of my old models from 2 years ago and did a quick test as well as some comparison shots, i have to say that for a 13k model i am really surprised how it hold up with the new shaders although the faceting is kinda obvious

Awesome-town-USA. He looks so fleshy and gross!

You should try the PNTriangles tessellation method, its basically perfect for this sort of thing (smoothing out polygonal silhouettes).
  • MM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MM polycounter lvl 17
    some issues with shadows, bot sure if this is GPU specific or a bug.

single-sided meshes only cast shadow from the back, ie. only when the backface is facing the light. it is supposed to work the other way around right ?

Ryy6hld.jpg
  • Azkur
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Azkur polycounter lvl 8
    Earthquake:thanks man that helped a lot i thought you would need some kind of map so i never tried it :P

sorry for spamming but i rendered a speed sculpt in marmoset 2 and i got to say i am loving the heat feature it just gives a much more natural feel to the glow than the standard glow! all i wish for is a separate bloom pass and maybe actual light emission from the glow but it looks great anyway :)

i am starting to feel like an asshole i should be finishing my robot but instead i keep on finding other stuff to do xD i hate my self :P

screenshot008.png
    screenshot009.png
  • joeriv
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    joeriv polycounter lvl 7
    sorry for spamming ]

Don't worry, it's great to see your work/what you are doing with tb2. :)

And thanks for sharing that diving helmet scene EQ, when you see it in the app itself it just looks so amazing.
    And really cool to be able to have a look at your maps.

Just a random quick question, I am probably overlooking a button, but how do you actually switch camera's.
  • Stromberg90
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stromberg90 polycounter lvl 11
    Following in piors footsteps, made a 50 sec video showing two bugs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5QpjGuty_I"]Tb2 Bugs - YouTube[/ame]
  • EarthQuake
  • Bek
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek interpolator
    Huzzah! Sooner than I thought.
  • Swizzle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Swizzle polycounter lvl 15
  • mazz423
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mazz423 polycounter lvl 9
    Excellent! Looks like December is gonna be an expensive month...

Anyhoo let the excited gifs commence!

Jim-Carey_Excited.gif
  • warxsnake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    warxsnake polycounter lvl 8
    Sorry this is more of a random question, is this version finally gonna let us install both at home and at work, or is it still 1 copy locked to 1 machine.
  • Azkur
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Azkur polycounter lvl 8
    Earthquake how active is the update of marmoset 2 going to be? i am guessing you guys plan on adding features further along the road
  • Bek
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek interpolator
    tb2-banner.png

Ah, just noticed the link has more info.

$85 upgrade, $129 new. Will there be a trial period? I haven't heard much about AMD cards from beta users but TB1 has some undesirable results with them, so it'd be nice to try before I buy.
  • DInusty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DInusty polycounter lvl 17
  • mr_ace
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mr_ace polycounter lvl 9
    i'm so excited for this! woop woop

edit: as a brit i saw 12.5 and thought fucking hell, i have to wait til May
  • jeffdr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jeffdr polycounter lvl 11
    warxsnake wrote: »
    Sorry this is more of a random question, is this version finally gonna let us install both at home and at work, or is it still 1 copy locked to 1 machine.

Yes, there is a new licensing system that is more permissive about this sort of thing (no more clumsy support-email-transfers). You'll have an account login and you can manage your own seats with it.
    Earthquake how active is the update of marmoset 2 going to be? i am guessing you guys plan on adding features further along the road

Very much. We have a huge list of stuff we want to add after release, alongside the usual big fixes and maintenance.

And yea, it's December 5th, not May 12, for those across the pond :P
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek wrote: »
    Ah, just noticed the link has more info.

$85 upgrade, $129 new. Will there be a trial period? I haven't heard much about AMD cards from beta users but TB1 has some undesirable results with them, so it'd be nice to try before I buy.

Yeah, there will be a trial version available to everyone when we launch.
  • RogelioD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RogelioD polycounter lvl 12
  • ceebee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ceebee polycounter lvl 14
    Can't wait, glad to hear it's coming so soon. Will be an awesome early Christmas gift to myself :D
This discussion has been closed.