Home General Discussion

Team-Fortress 2 demo this week?

Replies

• Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mongrelman polycounter lvl 18
    Been having a lot of fun as a spy today, got 8 backstabs before getting killed at one point. You can really hurt enemy defense by sapping their equipment and taking out an engineer and/or medic.
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    Do many servers (or is this even a option), have no team damage on? I ask, because it would seem to me that will pretty much ruin a spys ability. You could take a few shots at teammates to make sure they are whom they look like without worrying about a tk.

I'm still trying out different options to my corrupted bios problem.
    http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=601515#601515
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    Most servers dont have FF on. Thats the default. Its probably the way it was meant to be played. And yes, on most servers engineers shoot lots of people around them. You just gotta play it cool. Spy's are still extremely effective. I got 18 points in one life as a spy and there was no FF so people were shooting teammates lots. On the servers where FF is on, spies kick a bit too much ass.
  • skrubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skrubbles polycounter lvl 18
    It certainly is getting harder to be a spy... you just have to be a better spy. I've managed to get 31 points, 15 kills (10 backstabs) in one life as a spy. Haven't been able to pull that off lately, but the trick is to behave like a spy and and pretend as if you're on the other team... Just disguising yourself and going up to an engineer isn't going to cut it most of the time. Most of my runs now as a spy just involves disabling turrets and running away so my teammates can get through a certain area of a map.

I see this game getting better the more teammates communicate with each other. Doesn't seem like there's much planning and coordinating going on... in chat or voice. The bad thing about chat is that the other side can see what you say. I haven't done any voice chat in the game yet, but is the limiting to what team you're on or can both sides hear everything? (which would be stupid btw)
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    skrubbles, have you ever heard of team chat wink.gif
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    skrubbles, hit U to talk, not Y and you'll be team-chatting.

Me and some fellow 3wavers use team chat all the time. We've yet to lose when we work together, and thats pretty much every time.
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hmm, I sense a studio versus studio battle on the Polycount server brewing...

Place your Bets!
  • Hollowmind
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hollowmind polycounter lvl 18
    If it's anything like CS:S or HL2DM then the voice chat is heard by your team only. But it can be set to be heard by both sides. Don't know how the polycount server is configured.
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah it's getting harder to be a spy as FF being disabled means people will shoot any teammate they see to check if they are a spy. And engineers are also herding together like....err...frogspawn, so it's not just a case of disable the sentry and kill the engineer, you'd have to disable both sentries THEN take out the engineers, but chances are one of them will have fixed a sentry by the time you're going to kill the second engineer.

I have done well with it, 8 backstabs in one life with FF off, basically by behaving like and enemy and using hit and run tactics. But it's disappointing when a class is partially neutered because of a server setting.
  • acc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc polycounter lvl 18
    They aren't neutered, they are balanced. Spies in FF servers are horrendously overpowered. I've seen a lot of crazy Spy players even with FF off and they're still usually top of the server and directly cause most captures.

If there are two smart engineers, it makes sense that it would take two smart spies to beat them, right? Why expect to be able to beat good teamwork by yourself? If it was reasonable to expect you to take down two sentries and two engineers who are looking for you, the class would be ridiculous.

Anyone who can go invisible, get one hit kills, and destroy sentries without being shot needs to have weaknesses.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    Seriously, the invisibility shit makes it soooo awesomely cheap. Kill someone, or a sentry, just go invisible. Compeltely fucking invisible, and appear somewhere else as a different class. How much more power can a spy have.
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm saying that people should have to actually think about shooting teammates, so there is a consequence such as hurting them a bit, instead of just madly shooting anything, their colour or not. And I wasn't talking about 1 spy taking out 2 engineers and sentries, I was referring to taking out 1, which should be harder of course, but when you can never get close because the engineers shoot anything that gets close to them, as they sit against their dispensers getting healed and ammo, that makes the engineers overpowered.

People would still shoot teammates to check of course, but at least it would reduce some of the insane shit that goes on.

I was actually very suprised when I saw that cloaking made spies completely invisible, was expecting the typical mostly invisible thing, or only completely invisible when stationary. Which I think would probably balance things better.
  • Ferg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ferg polycounter lvl 17
    Quit bitching and keep playing

shit

some people...
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    lupus: well yea, if a spy attacks a sentry while the engineer is standing right next to it, and has nothing better to do than shoot teammates, then yea the engineer should win. Spies should do their shit when the engineers are busy then go invisible, as the engineer comes back, stab him.

Anyways, you really want pub servers where teammates are always shooting eachother? Yea, Im sure that server will be a blast to play in. Actually, I played in one of those servers, my teammates kept shooting me until I died cause the engineer thought I might be a spy. Soooo enjoyable.
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That is basically my point, shooting teammates as a necessity in a team based game just seems wrong and forces people to turn FF off. I reckon they should make the spy like some other games/mods where cloaking makes them partially invisible unless they remain stationary, and perhaps knock off the cloak if someone touches them for a couple of seconds (then you don't need to actually shoot everyone, just be close and face them, ready to shoot, though shooting would also do it). And probably have a set minimum distance between sentries, so you don't end up with 4 in an 8m square patch of ground with 4 dispensers behind them and 4 engineers just sitting there healing and fixing sentries. I've seen a gradual trend in many games where they change from tactical placements of sentries, to just being placed together as a wall of death. A team I was on did that last night (dustbowl I think it was). Coming out the spawn and walking down the small alley, at the end were 4 sentries, dispensers and enginners, so anyone trying to get close to the last capture point was annihilated (as you should be infront of 4 sentries) and the blue team weren't able to take out the sentries (one at the most occasionally, which was back up full in about one minute with 4 engineers upgrading it getting metal from 4 dispensers). The rest of us were just sort of going around trying to kill/weaken enemies before they got infront of the turrets. Went like that for about almost the entire round as the blue team advanced to the last cap point very quickly.

Yes I have played both spy and engineer a lot ( youc an check my TF2 stats on steam), the beef I have is as I said before, that a team based game where teammates have to shoot each other doesn't feel right.
  • Toomas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Toomas polycounter lvl 18
    If you place the sentries in tight cluster then demos can take the whole cluster out along with engineers and dispencers and i guess invued heavy can do the same.
    People have to change classes depending on the situation to overcome shit like that.
  • nacire
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nacire polycounter lvl 17
    I read somewhere that the spy is slightly visible and his watch will glow blue while cloaked.
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    [ QUOTE ]
    I read somewhere that the spy is slightly visible and his watch will glow blue while cloaked.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I have yet to see the watch glowing, and you can only really see them slightly visible when they just go invis or coming out of it.. otherwise it's invis like whoa.

one thing I HAVE noticed though is that sometimes you will see a glowing trail of the color of the team they are at their feet while they are invisible, this gives them away.. not sure what causes this though... but keep on the lookout!
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aye seen that too, wondered what caused that as it only seemed to sometimes happen, never seen the watch though.

Anyone notice the sniper's accent seems to change when you do taunts? Sometimes I've heard him with a german accent, other games he's had american (or something like that).

Went heavy for some defense last night, and heard my guy shouting the "cry some more!" line, brilliant smile.gif
  • moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    I love the sniper. I recently discovered the "g" key taunt animations... and omg i abuse that after every sweet 'FUCK YOUUUUUU' kill.

Had some great moments as a scout last night in 2fort, having so much fun.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Lupus, I play on a FF-on server regularily. In fact, I admin it. We chose to do this so proper investigations could happen when you suspect a spy. The regulars there no this, and hardly ever do we get a constant TK'er. And the odd time it happens, people apologize and we move on. I agree, its odd we have to shoot team-mates to find out if they're a spy or not. BUT, there are ways around that too. I have to say, TF2 is tons better with FF on. And its probably the only gam e I'll ever say this.

If you're on the west coast, and would like to try it out, I can pass on the IP.

A few things to do instead of shooting eachother:

-When you're in your base, walk around with your secondary or melee weapon out. Spies will only ever look like the class + primary weapon
    -If you're NOT a spy, give a quick shot of your gun to the ceiling to signify that you're friendly.
    -Use your mic and ask.

Aswell, I am hoping that with this beta Valve reads the feedback and tunes some classes accordingly.
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Good ideas there, unfortunately I'm in the UK though and my ping is only decent after about midnight hehe. Otherwise the best I get is over 200.

I was just playing on a FF on server, and I do agree with others that it sucks getting TK'd all the time, not sure if it's because the people were idiots or just used to shooting everything that moves, so that does take away fun. Hoping tweaks will be made so a server option won't have such a large difference on only one or two classes.

What I do on FF on servers when I'm suspicious of someone is look at their name then check on the scoreboard. If the name is not on my side, I keel them. If it is but the class is wrong, boom. Was an engineer earlier by my dispenser and a pyro came up and was healing, and facing me. Checked the scoreboard and it said the guy with that namew as a soldier, shot him with the shotgun and nothing happened. Checked again, shot again, nothing (I guess because he was being healed?). Then just blasted him twice quick and he died like the spy he was.

I guess FF games are best played when there is some sort of organisation in the teams.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    To those of you guys asking why some spies have blue or red sparks trailing behind them when they're invisible, its because those sparks trail EVERYBODY who has just used a teleporter, and continue even for a spy who cloaks.

If you're a spy, wait after teleporting wink.gif
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aaaaah cheers, was bugging me not knowing what that was hehe.

Just FYI incase people didn't know, scouts can do wall jumps as part of their jiggery-pokery.
  • acc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc polycounter lvl 18
    Actually Lupus you brought up another issue I have with spies that could be fixed. Sometimes when you shoot a disguised spy, they don't bleed or yell. I've had people shoot me almost point blank as a spy and they've just run off as if I had passed their check.

It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens enough that I rarely just shoot someone once anymore.

Those ways of declaring you are not a spy are pretty good, Adam, but it would be nice to have a system that works by default -- not just when you have a bunch of regulars who know the tricks and have mics.

Perhaps if you get close to a disguised spy, there could be a subtle overlay that flashes on them? That way they could still move around enemy lines, and you could check for them without having to shoot them (if would also balance this by putting yourself at risk by going near them). I dunno, maybe I'll just try out that server of yours.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Disguised spies also show up as your name when you mouse over them. Its a safe bet if you see your name plate flash on the screen shoot, FF or not. A good spy will keep moving in a crowd, friendly or not. Its a reckless spy who goes toe to toe with an eng who is camping his turret. Unless your fast enough to stab the eng, cloak, and then sap the turret, I say don't try it until he leaves or more people are around.

I love playing an eng and spies are hard to deal with FF on or off. I honestly don't think they loose much effectiveness in FF off servers. I could kick a few people in the teeth who try to blow up spies at close range next to the stuff I build. Hint when they cloak and its been sapped leave it alone they normally run off. No need to fire endlessly into my stuff because you think they are hanging around. Hello mr bull in a china shop, nuke to kill a roach, napalm to take out a gnat, let me fix it instead of rebuilding. I've been within wrench range and "FIRE FIRE FIRE!". No one from PC has been that lame, but pubbers can be a little thick...
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aye acc, I've had that too.

They sometimes have your name, as they are assigned a name from someone on your team. So if you see yourself, shoot, if you see two people and they have the same name (saw two demomen with the same name today), shoot both. I thought that it would assign a name of someone on your team who was the class the spy is disuised as, but seems that isn't so after the incident I mentioned where a guy disguised as a pyro had the name of one of our soldiers.

As a spy I generally just run around with the team, looking like I'm guarding the area, waiting for enemies to show. Then run around and do drive by sappings, circle around and take up position again, rinse and repeat and go stabby when I think I can get away with it.

I'd really like if anyone on a team could reveal a spy just by standing next to (and facing) them for a couple of seconds, like closely examining someone and going "hey, wait a minute!".

Or having a voice command in the menu that issues a challenge, where someone on the team shouts it (such as "Fat"), and others press the reply command (easiest as a hotkey) to reply such as "momma", only actual teammates would rpely with the right phrase (enemy replies something wrong like "minstrel"). Would expose spies, but only if you're paying attention. A visible icon over their head would probably be the best way of doing this.

Also annoying on FF servers when a defending heavy spins up and pirhouettes, taking out the entire room hehe.

Anyone played much pyro? I've found it frustrating a few times where I've only been about 3 feet from someone, chasing them as they try to run around me and not hitting them at all with my flame. I mean so close it's basically melee range
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    [ QUOTE ]

They sometimes have your name, as they are assigned a name from someone on your team.

[/ QUOTE ]

from what ive seen, the way it works is:
    you pick the class you want, and if there is a player on your team with the same class, it will most likely be their name. this is why 90% of the time you see a spy the same class as you they have your nam.

pretty neat
  • Flynny
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Flynny polycounter lvl 9
    been having a blast today as spy, definately my most favourite class wink.gif
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    They sometimes have your name, as they are assigned a name from someone on your team. So if you see yourself, shoot, if you see two people and they have the same name (saw two demomen with the same name today), shoot both. I thought that it would assign a name of someone on your team who was the class the spy is disuised as, but seems that isn't so after the incident I mentioned where a guy disguised as a pyro had the name of one of our soldiers.

[/ QUOTE ]
    The reason why you would have had a Pyro with the name of one of the Soldiers, is that your team may have not had any Pyros. Either that, or the Pyro recently changed class to a Soldier.
    As for all the talk about the Spy, I think the class is fine as is regardless of FF being on or off. I usually don't run around shooting everyone in case they are a Spy. You can usually just tell by their mannerisms and by the speed they are running at. Its really obvious when you see a Scout running at half their normal speed, or seeing a Heavy/Soldier running faster.
    Its amazing how important teamwork actually is in this game and how much its overlooked by a lot of the players. It frustrates me when people select a class that isn't important to the team or when they use their selected class incorrectly and/or inefficiently.
    Also, how annoying is it having a Nemesis! How much do you just want to hunt that one person down even if it costs your team winning the round. HAHAHA! There have been times where I've been alone at a capture point only to see my Nemesis off in the distance completely unaware of me. I would ditch the cap point, chase after my Nemesis, empty clip after clip bringing them to near death only to have them turn around and blow me the fuck up! AARRGHHH! THE RAGE! But its all that more satisfying when you get your revenge.

-caseyjones
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ah yeah, nemesis, had one of them. Nice they have a mark above their head though, and revenge kills are nice laugh.gif

I hadn't thought about the soldier changing to pyro after the spy disguised, good point there. I think if you diguise as a class that the enemy don't have you keep your own name, as I'm sure I've checked the scoreboard and seen my "teammate" with the name of an enemy, and blasted his face off.

You may not run around shooting your teammates, but about 80% of people I see do smile.gif Even when the spy is doing a good job at acting the part. There's no consequence to shooting a teammate so why not, at best you reveal a spy, at worst you're down a tiny bit of ammo.

Do the stats seem to be tracking properly for you guys? Mine say I've done 2 ubercharges as a medic, which isn't true as I've done a fair few more, and I got a revenge kill the other day, but my stats are showing as 0 revenges. Even took a screenshot of it smile.gif

The dominations, nemesis and revenge certainly add some drive to the game hehe.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    casey, actually when you spy as a heavy, you slow down to heavy speed. However, youre right that you cant speed up to scout speed.
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]

Anyone notice the sniper's accent seems to change when you do taunts? Sometimes I've heard him with a german accent, other games he's had american (or something like that).

[/ QUOTE ]

Skrubbles and I played on a server the first day (and the only day I have gotten to play frown.gif ), where a Valve guy was playing on, he said that was a bug, and already fixed internally. So the final release won't have that "mis" voicing.
  • acc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc polycounter lvl 18
    Heh, today I saw a yell for a medic in the chat from myself. I figured I had just slipped at hit 'e' by accident. Then it popped up again and I realized that bastard spy was trying to steal a heal, so I yelled into my mic that it wasn't me and the medic blasted him instead laugh.gif

I found Adam's server, I ping really well there. There's another west coast FF server with similar performance, too. Problem is if there is no admin on then you usually get a dedicated tk'er who ruins the entire match (it's really easy to grab a heavy/demo, stand next to the healing cabinet and blast everyone who spawns). Had it happen 3 times today, on 2 different servers. The game really, really needs a votekick system.
  • NeoShroomish
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It's funny when I see somebody with my name... Yeah good one, great disguise ;D
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    oh em gee! Installed it on my work computer for some lunch time shenanigans and holy cow, this is the greatest multiplayer fps I've played in a looooong time!
  • Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    The Spies can be pretty devestating just sewing seeds of mistrust amongst friendly players, particularly when friendly fire is active. Best use I've seen was in the second half of Gravel Pit (I think thats it) the entire red team were guarding the last point, a couple of heavies, grenadiers and engineers with a battery of turrets. someone announces theres an incoming spy disguised as an engi. He pops in a proceeds to mingle with the engineers. Absolute chaos ensues as the entire team opens fire on itself trying to kill the interloper. Most of the team winds up dead the the spy proceeds to casually hop up and take the point.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I've seen a single spy win a few Sudden Death matches against what should be overwhelming odds using the trick Jackblade talks about. It's a thing of beauty watching one guy turn a team in on itself and still manage to stay alive. You have to be nuts to even attempt taking on the other team wearing a mask made out of Papier Mache. Also not everyone says when the spy is down so you get those few eng's that keep pumping shots and whacking people with their wrench long after the spy is gone, hehe.

I've also seen some pretty thick headed eng's ignore an undisguised, uncloaked spy sapping their stuff as they madly try the repair it time and time again.

I've also seen some pretty smart spies sap something and lay in wait for the eng to show up, then stab them in the back. The next time around the eng pumps wild shots all around destroying almost everything.

I have to say the Medic/heavy & Medic/Soldier combo is more trouble to deal with than the spies. Now that people are starting to actually get the hang of building and using ubbercharge.
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Something we did in one of my first games was going a medic, with two other medics, and we all followed around one heavy and healed him. Even without ubercharge he was a damn beast and took a huge amount of fire as he cleared out a control point.

One of the best classes to deal with a heavy is the demo man, move around a corner and bounce grenades at the heavy.
  • James Edwards
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    James Edwards polycounter lvl 18
    Yeah I'm on a demoman kick just because they can clear a room or tight grouping of medics and heavies pretty well. I also like to booby trap high traffic areas and CPs, hopefully bag a multi kill or 6. =D They suck when it comes to close range combat though, unless you can lob a nade or two right onto the opponent's head.
  • Flynny
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Flynny polycounter lvl 9
    Most fun ive ever had so far as spy ensues:

Me and another random but just as awesome spy walk into enemy basement on 2fort, just out of sheer luck we knew what to do ;p there where 3 sentrys blocking the walkways to the flag either way. I sap sentry nearest, he does the same, we both run out. The engis came running down repeaired and ran off, we repeat this for a good 7 times lmao!!!!! for a good few minutes all that came up on the scoreboard was mine and his sapper being destroyed, over, and over hahah was hilarious fun.

Another hilarity was a sudden death match, i was 1 of 3 alive on my team, i go for a wee wander, end up killing a good portion of the enemy hehe, i was literly changing disguise after every kill was frikin kick ass!
  • acc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc polycounter lvl 18
    I was playing engy on 2fort the other day, and I had a teleporter down to the intel room from the upper spawn area. Every single time a spy would come into our base, they would sap the tele. Basically, this meant that they were shouting "A SPY IS COMING FOR YOUR INTEL" over and over again. I got lots of shotgun kills that round. smile.gif
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Can Spies use the enemy teleporters?
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hmm, never tried that, but I don't thinkso.

Something funny the other day on 2fort, I spawn and wander into a teleporter entrance in our base. Then find myself in the intelligence room. There was an engy there with a sentry gun up and one or two other people. I was a bit miffed as it meant a longer run to the battlefront. Then I realised the teleporter exitw as inside the enemies' intelligence room, so we could go from spawn straight into the heart of their base hehe. Smart engy.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    I just realized you can rotate the things an Engineer can build by hitting your secondary fire key when in Blueprint mode... pretty handy.

My best moment so far has been on Well. It was Sudden death and a co-worker of mine, Patrick, was the last one left against 5. We all wanted him to suicide so we could respawn and he responded with "Let me try something first."

Soo...

He builds a sentry (he's an Engineer). And upgrades it completely.

Then he runs out in the open, near the closest river/bridge and just shoots wildly, causing the other team to quickly find where he is. So he runs around, taking small bits of damage as they run and gun to his area. He then immediately runs back in to the base and baits them over to his sentry where EVERY SINGLE PERSON ALIVE ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM gets owned by the sentry.

And won.

Man.... our office erupted and people on Voice were going batshit insane over the fact that he baited them that badly.

Jeez, so awesome.
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    I ubercharge an ennemy spy once, Then i got stabbed.

we lost!
  • Hollowmind
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The easiest, quickest way I've dealt with medic+heavy combos is as a spy. They're the bread and butter of my points as a spy. Love biding my time then stabbing the medic and the distracted heavy right after.

[ QUOTE ]

we lost!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was a witness to this. Fortunately I was on the winning team. XD It was in Sudden Death, too.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    The easiest, quickest way I've dealt with medic+heavy combos is as a spy. They're the bread and butter of my points as a spy. Love biding my time then stabbing the medic and the distracted heavy right after.

[ QUOTE ]

we lost!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was a witness to this. Fortunately I was on the winning team. XD It was in Sudden Death, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

just stab the heavy. backstab is instant death.
  • Hollowmind
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

we lost!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just stab the heavy. backstab is instant death.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh yeah, that's what I do. The medic is usually behind the heavy so I backstab him first. The heavy usually doesn't notice so I backstab him immediately after.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    FF will be removed from the final version of TF2
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/?p=319

frown.gif