Home Contests & Challenges Archives Petrol/Blood

PETROL/BLOOD - Organizedchaos

Replies

• Safemilk(Daniel)
    Each version looks great! If someone put a gun to my head and made me choose one, which would be a strangely high stakes scenario for a polycount competition, I'd go with the female rider, she looks expressive but still alienish, while the other's don't have an opportunity to really show emotion through their faces.
  • OrganizedChaos
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    OrganizedChaos polycounter lvl 17
    I'm glad people like this so far! :) Rayph's been doing an awesome job and has been pretty patient with me throughout this whole collab, heh. It's great to see excitement over our efforts!

Woogity- I might try that out in texture to see how it looks.

Isaiah and Daniel... uhhh... please don't hate me and I know where you're coming from, but I really want to do the more complicated face. It's kind of a goal I had with this in the beginning for some weird reason. I think Rayph might agree with you guys on readability, but it's just not what I want to do with the rider... sorry! :|

I did a quick dynamesh, Rayph did an awesome paintover for me and I adjusted the proportions accordingly. It needs a lot of cleanup but the basics are there. I'll probably be taking the dynamesh a bit further before using that to model out the shell pieces for some cleaner geo.

ridersculpt2.JPG
  • Geno527
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Geno527 polycounter lvl 8
    I really like this character, great design, an insectoid ridding a big reptil it's very cool !