So it's been long due for me to make another personal environment, at least posting one. I decided to step out of my comfort zone and do something more in the lines of Team Fortress 2 and Sin City.
I came across this awesome concept, I don't plan on mimicking 100% of the concept, but it has a lot of things I like and I plan on implementing/keeping.(I have to look for the artist, I'll edit this when I get his/her name):
Here is my really rough and early progress so far and don't mind the camera view, it's a bit off:Goals:
- Create and atmospheric piece
- Get better at shaders
- Practice Hand-painting textures (regardless if they will be black & white)
- Maintain a consistent art style
This list is bound to grow.Things to do
(as of 9/06/13):
- Add some more props
- Fix some props that I already made
- Tweak lightmaps
- Add minor color, I intend to have the barrels red
- Work on the clock section
Tons to do, the list is too long, but I wanted to share at the early stages of my environment. Thanks for looking!