Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Tits

Replies

• sacboi
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi insane polycounter
    Progress is shifting along with every update it seems and really digging the darker emotive ones, of late :+1:

Side note:
    Still umming & ah'ing whether too pickup a PS5 before xmas despite it's $750AUS price tag so we'll see...might wait a bit into the new year.
  • Eric Chadwick
    Loving these Marie!
  • allmighty_thunder
    Offline / Send Message
    allmighty_thunder polycounter lvl 12
    These are looking lovely :)
  • Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    @Eric Chadwick Thank you so much Eric!
    @allmighty_thunder Thank you!!

Continuing on my tiny series of painting based on pictures I took in Japan.
    This time I made kyoto fushimi Inari shrine as well as Tokyo tower in the spring.
    I am also turning them into postcard and stickers!

• sacboi
    Offline / Send Message
    Like this latest painting a lot, both compositional and perspective :+1:
  • Finnn
    Offline / Send Message
    Finnn greentooth

I've seen that thing on netflix. Love all the small details. Well done!

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

@sacboi Thank you so much!

@Finnn I have watched this special more than I care to admit haha. Thank you!

• EricElwell
    Offline / Send Message
    EricElwell insane polycounter

These are awesome, Marie! I love the expression and the graphic styling.

• sacboi
    Offline / Send Message

He's a real cutie 😀

and I think it looks like imho you've captured his personality too, might also make for awesome fridge magnets, as well 👍️

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

Hi again Ghost town

Here's a little quick sketch of peco and his infamous cone of shame I did during the weekend in watercolor

And here's another little gouache attempt I did, This is based on a picture of the ghibli museum in Mitaka Japan I took a couple of years back

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

A little bit more paintings from me (promise I'm still a 3d artist!)

First one is another try at gouache, painting based on a picture I took in whistler British Columbia last year

The second is me returning to watercolor and painting based on a picture I took in Takayama, Japan a couple of years back. I was trying something a bit different in terms of style but I did not quite achieve what I had in mind...First time working out of my sketchbook and on a bigger paper in quite a while tho!

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

It had been a while once again!

Been itching to paint something from House of dragon even since I started watching but I couldn't find the time to do it until now.

This was painted using gouache.

I have never tried painting a portrait before and of course I chose the medium I have very little to no experience with.

it was a ton of fun tho and I feel like I learned a lot. Unfortunately the face turned out a lot blotchier than I would have hoped.

I think it did because I used way too small of a brush and worked in super small sections with a medium that's extremely hard to blend.

Lessons were learned (hopefully...)

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

Hello again Polycount,

After this last painting in gouache I decided to give it another try, this time with better quality gouache I received for my birthday.

Still having a bit of a hard time getting the hang of the medium, especially with such hard subject as faces and such.

Another painting based on HBO house of the dragon

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

Little small sketch I did during the long thanksgiving weekend.

been wanting to paint this ever since Part 1 was announced, I think anyone knows how big of a The last of us Fan I used to be (and still am)

This was done in Gouache .

Original cover art by the amazingly talented David Blatt of course

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

Updating this thread again with more gouache painting (3d? never heard of it!)

Here's yet another House of the dragon painting I did before the holidays (I moved on, promise!)

And now of course my new obsession, the upcoming HBO adaptation of The last of us.

If you don't know this about me, I have been obsessed with TLOU ever since the game released, it's been years and my obsession has unfortunately not faded.,, So be ready for a lot of TLOU painting because I'm planning on painting 1 painting for each episode. Now we just have to wait and see if I actually do what I say I will.

Here's one I made from the trailer and then for Episode 1