Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Tits

Replies

• sacboi
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi insane polycounter
    Progress is shifting along with every update it seems and really digging the darker emotive ones, of late :+1:

Side note:
    Still umming & ah'ing whether too pickup a PS5 before xmas despite it's $750AUS price tag so we'll see...might wait a bit into the new year.
  • Eric Chadwick
    Loving these Marie!
  • allmighty_thunder
    Offline / Send Message
    allmighty_thunder polycounter lvl 12
    These are looking lovely :)
  • Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    @Eric Chadwick Thank you so much Eric!
    @allmighty_thunder Thank you!!

Continuing on my tiny series of painting based on pictures I took in Japan.
    This time I made kyoto fushimi Inari shrine as well as Tokyo tower in the spring.
    I am also turning them into postcard and stickers!

• sacboi
    Offline / Send Message
    Like this latest painting a lot, both compositional and perspective :+1:
  • Finnn
    Offline / Send Message
    Finnn polycounter lvl 5

I've seen that thing on netflix. Love all the small details. Well done!

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

@sacboi Thank you so much!

@Finnn I have watched this special more than I care to admit haha. Thank you!

• EricElwell
    Offline / Send Message
    EricElwell insane polycounter

These are awesome, Marie! I love the expression and the graphic styling.

• sacboi
    Offline / Send Message

He's a real cutie 😀

and I think it looks like imho you've captured his personality too, might also make for awesome fridge magnets, as well 👍️

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

@EricElwell Thank you so much!!

@sacboi Haha Peco has one hell of a personality so definitely could not capture all of it but I tried! Haha I don't do fridge magnets yet 😉

Been doing a lot of ''experimenting'' with new mediums and style lately.

Always been jealous of those cool artist with bunch of filled up sketchbook so I have been trying to use mine more and vary my mediums etc.

First I tried gouache for the first time and it was a lot less like watercolor than I expected and a lot harder too.

Not really happy with the result but I can say that at least I had fun and want to try gouache some more at some point.

Aside from that I had been wanting to try drawing/ painting based on many ''little isolated'' house pictures I took over the last few years traveling.

At first my intention was to do the lines in coloring pencil and then go over them with monochromatic soft watercolors.

But in the end I ended up loving the results with the lines alone and left them that way. Do want to try with watercolor another time tho, but I love the visual impact it has with the lines alone.

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

Back to my usual watercolor,

Had a lot of fun last weekend painting those little puffins based on some pictures I took of them in Iceland as well as in the faroe Islands

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

Hello Again!

It's been a little while so I did a couple of more pages in my sketchbook!

First I wanted to try something very simple based on a picture I took of roh and peco a little while back.

I went with a soft gouache background and lines in posca pen but I kind of miss and prefered the soft and tiner lines of my underdrawing tbh.

also wanted to paint the bouquet from my 3rd year anniversary, I decided to paint it in 2 medium, one in watercolor and one in gouache (trying to continue epxloring this medium a bit more)

Surprisingly I ended up not really being a fan of the watercolor one, I did ended up painting it outside and it made everything dry way too fast which posed an extra challenge. I went very ballsy with the blue background also and I kind of regretted it...

So I ended up redoing the same ballsy background on the gouache version of course. But I kind of do like it on the gouache version.

I tried to not abuse the coloring pencils on the gouache version. I did use them a bit too much on the watercolor version.

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod

Hi again Ghost town

Here's a little quick sketch of peco and his infamous cone of shame I did during the weekend in watercolor

And here's another little gouache attempt I did, This is based on a picture of the ghibli museum in Mitaka Japan I took a couple of years back