Sketchbook: Tits

Replies

• kaktuzlime
    Offline / Send Message
    kaktuzlime polycounter lvl 10
    Awesome stuff Yo! Lots of levelling up here! 
  • Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    @Eric Chadwick You are too kind, thank you!
    @Cordell Felix thank you, thats very sweet, the thread was very old indeed and had been a very long time since the last update
    @Segreto Thank you! trying to keep learning everyday!
    @Kamul Thanks, I've been very lucky to get the opportunity to work on such amazing projects
    @dGreenberg Thank you! I've got some other very exciting work to come!
    @radiancef0rge ur Okay
    @Chantel-sky very old thread indeed, most people never saw the thread haha, thanks chantel!
    @kaktuzlime Thank you! doing my best to keep leveling up!

thanks for all the love guys!

• engineer021
    Hi, I am Joe, I think your work is awesome, I am looking for people that can reply my job, i will post a few more later. I will be gratefull if you check my work "Sketchbook: joe"
  • Dudestein
    Nice work Marie. Definitely leveling up :)
  • sefice
    Offline / Send Message
    sefice polycounter lvl 6
    I remember watching your breakdown on your Ellie piece when I was just starting out. You've come a long way! Awesome stuff!
  • Elithenia
    Offline / Send Message
    Elithenia polycounter
    Wow some really great stuff and definitely an inspirational level up!
    Just embarking on the same and i hope to learn as much :)
  • Fuiosg
    Offline / Send Message
    Fuiosg polycounter lvl 5
    wow, you worked on SFV? The character work in that game is nuts.
  • Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    @engineer021 Thank you! Unfortunatly I'm not the best to give crits on 2d art, it can be a little hard to get crits at first but keep posting and goodluck!
    @dustinbrown awe thanks man <3
    @sefice hahaha yah that video is getting pretty old now, thank you!
    @Elithenia Thank you glad you liked it. It's definitly a tough journey you are starting but also definitly a very fun one, best of luck, I hope to see your work pop around sometimes :)
    @Fuiosg I did, There sure are some great character art work in in there, it was truly an honor to be part of it, thank you
  • Elithenia
    Offline / Send Message
    Elithenia polycounter
    Tits said:
    @Elithenia Thank you glad you liked it. It's definitly a tough journey you are starting but also definitly a very fun one, best of luck, I hope to see your work pop around sometimes :)
    Thank you :) I'll try to be good and post more here on PC. It is an exciting journey to be sure!
  • beccatherose
    Offline / Send Message
    beccatherose ngon master
    Great sense of development in this thread!
  • Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    @beccatherose Thank you!
    I might aswell add my latest finished sculpt to this thread.
    It's from the Shiva concept from FFXIV

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    Posting some quick little doodle for fun, getting back into personnal stuff after my wrist fracture :)

• sacboi
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi sublime tool
    Nice, are these painted from life/plein-air? I'm in a similar boat but rendering 2D stuff via DCC soft and likewise, when time permits hope to take up traditional painting again after years away from it.

Cheers.
  • Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    @sacboi Thanks! No they are currently not done from plein-air or anything like that but I do would like to try that kind of stuff at some point.
    Currently I'm painting from pictures I have took while traveling and such...
     I am just starting to learn watercolor painting right now so I'm doing it from the comfort of my home and everything.
    Hopefully if I get good enough, I'd like to make myself a little ''setup'' for when I'm traveling, hopefully I can try and paint on the go while I'm traveling. But that also comes with being able to sketch on location and I haven't really drawn in years so that would be a challenge.

I'm currently working on painting no 5!

• Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    Finished painting No5!
    Now trying to find my next subject 
  • Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    Painting N06 finished!
    Watercolor is a super challenging medium, I feel that it's hard to gain confidence from one piece to the next, because while things might have went well for the last piece, it doesnt garantee that you're next one won,t be a total disaster and a watery mess.  :#

here's painting 1-6 together

• sacboi
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi sublime tool
    Yes, I'd agree, Watercolour and Gouache as painting techniques is challenging too work with however for what it's worth, no6 at least to me portrays steady progression. In that tackling water reflections is far from an easy subject to render regardless of style but I think you've made an honest attempt relaying to the viewer it's natural properties, anyways keep going I'm enjoying these studies. Makes me want to buy canvas, paint and brushes, already : ) 

Cheers.
  • slosh
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh quad damage
    wow you are getting incredibly good at that.  these look fantastic!
  • Tits
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    @slosh Thank you so much!! Imma keep at it :) very tricky medium!