Home Technical Talk

TexTools 3.0+

Replies

• lloyd
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    split by smoothing groups on some objects crashes max 2011 too.

i was hopeing it was just somthing with 2010. i don't think anything is diffrent with the objects that are crashing max :(
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    never had a crash with it, never. So it could be max2010 or you trying it with a object type that makes no sense but even then it should be filtered and ignored. Rightclick in the meantime to get the 45 degree auto flatten instead as that should work anytime.
    I myself wont get my hands on 2011 anytime soon as it seems to be even slower as 2010's GUI already is.
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    My problem is a different one, though. Max 2010, and not crashing. Like I said, anything I can send you that could help with diagnosing this?
  • sebi3110
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey renderhjs,

what's about a function that offsets overlapped faces in UVWspace automatically. That could come in handy when generate normal maps.

The current 3dsmax function "select overlapped faces" just select all faces so you manuelly need to deselect one part of the overlapping elements and offset them to the "other" UVW space so the normal or AO maps can be baked correctly.

Cheers
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Agreed, that'd be handy
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    small tweak that I would like to see:

When I am adjusting the map size, after adjusting the width I tab down to the height, and have to either highlight the number or manually delete it. It would be great if tabbing down would auto-highlight the number, allowing you quickly type the desired size.
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    sebi3110 wrote: »
    Hey renderhjs,

what's about a function that offsets overlapped faces in UVWspace automatically. That could come in handy when generate normal maps.

The current 3dsmax function "select overlapped faces" just select all faces so you manuelly need to deselect one part of the overlapping elements and offset them to the "other" UVW space so the normal or AO maps can be baked correctly.

Cheers
    Now that is very easy to do, will do that soon

small tweak that I would like to see:
    When I am adjusting the map size, after adjusting the width I tab down to the height, and have to either highlight the number or manually delete it. It would be great if tabbing down would auto-highlight the number, allowing you quickly type the desired size.
    Will look into that, I'd need to detect the focus of the textfield and then select it. Maybe dotNet controls let me do that.

MightyPea: I have send you a PM regarding the problem, for some reason you seem not yet aware of that. It was like yesterday that I send it to you.
  • capone
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    capone polycounter lvl 18
    Hey, love this tool but it seems to be overwriting max's default UVW settings? For example it won't keep my bitmap showing every time I reload it?
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    capone wrote: »
    Hey, love this tool but it seems to be overwriting max's default UVW settings? For example it won't keep my bitmap showing every time I reload it?
    should be just that setting I believe, the grid and color settings can already be set to the default setting in the TexTools Setup dialog:
    overridetextoolssetting.gif

I will add that bitmap checker in the background as well. It's just personally I absolutely hate it as I can't see any UV's at all because of all the chaos in the view. The other thing is you don't really need it as there is already a grid if you want to know the area in which to work. Or is there a reason you know why that thing is there and I don't see it yet? - because I don't get why people work with that.
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Renderhjs: Just been busy, and don't have anything non-nda I can send you.
    I'll get to it though, I really want to see this fixed. Although it should be said that I haven't had the time to check if I there were faces without SG's, though. If the faces selected have them though, should that be a problem?

Edit: I toggle on the texture every now and again, but I don't use it very often.
  • PredatorGSR
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PredatorGSR polycounter lvl 14
    Since TexTools can space shells by pixels, how about a tool that would simply run a check on your uv map and detect spacing. So it would ask for a map size and a spacing value, and then run a check on your uv map, and select any shells for example that spaced closer than 8 pixels apart.

Right now I do this, but in a really ugly workaround way. Basically by setting the grid to be about 4 pixels per square or whatever I'm looking for and spacing them by eye, and then generating a test map with 3 pixels borders and zooming in in photoshop to make sure the shells don't intersect, and going back and forth until its good.

If a check could be done by tex tools it would save a lot of time.
  • dutch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    not sure if this has been posted yet.

when using the texture transfer tool, non square output doesn't work correctly.

my situation is transferring from a 2048x1024 to a 256x64.
  • Leyto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Leyto polycounter lvl 7
    Hello renderhjs,
    your plugin is very helpful with constant updates; but I still get the same issue with the "split uvs using smoothing groups". Even with a simple plane made of 2 faces with 2 SG, it doesn't work.
    Should I follow a specific workflow to make it work (turn it to edit mesh ?)

sorry for my english ;)
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    dutch wrote: »

wouldn't you still need the proportions to be the same, ie: 2048x1024 to 256x128 ?
  • omid3098
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    omid3098 polycounter lvl 13
    Hi renderhjs. and again thanks for your amazing tool. ;)

I have a question about seam fixing.
    well.. this is what I'm doing:
    I have a simple diffuse texture on my model (jpg format for testing)
    then in getview mode I press seem fixing btn.
    create new document in photoshop with clipboard width and height.
    paste it there.
    paint a sharp line with brush on its current layer.
    ctrl+a
    shift+ctrl+c
    switch back to max and hit seam fixing in get texture mode.
    it will bake my model but it will not change my texture at all..
    can you tell me what's wrong in my pipeline?
    I just tried to do it as one of your youtube tutorials..
  • omid3098
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I really need to know if this works, please let me know if any of you can work with seam fixing..
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    will look into it later this evening
  • dutch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sectaurs wrote: »
    wouldn't you still need the proportions to be the same, ie: 2048x1024 to 256x128 ?

I don't think so. I would imagine the transfer works with the pixels being relative to UV/edge/face.
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    Since TexTools can space shells by pixels, how about a tool that would simply run a check on your uv map and detect spacing. So it would ask for a map size and a spacing value, and then run a check on your uv map, and select any shells for example that spaced closer than 8 pixels apart.
    You know I had that idea as well before:
    tex_tools_compress_uvlayout.gif
    But I haven't touched yet that idea in terms of scripting, I guess it would require some kind of edge to edge collision detection which can be rather CPU intense because of the many loop I would have to process (edge against all other edges). But certainly possible. Also this way the original layout would be somewhat preserved so it doesn't fuck up everything in your layout.

Well yes I guess that is true, it assmumes for booth the source and destination map the input size that is defined in the TexTools width / height fields. Maybe I can change it sometime if I have a reliable get map size function, that detects all the sub materials of a texture and tries to read the best fit of a width and height of a material.
    I will put this on my todo list, I guess just anything even with the most simple material detection (Just difuse bitmap) would do for you.

Leyto wrote: »
    Hello renderhjs,
    your plugin is very helpful with constant updates; but I still get the same issue with the "split uvs using smoothing groups". Even with a simple plane made of 2 faces with 2 SG, it doesn't work.
    Should I follow a specific workflow to make it work (turn it to edit mesh ?)
    sorry for my english ;)
    Just tested it on a plane with for faces, 2 assigned to SG1, the other 2 to SG2 and it worked. And same with just a plane of just 2 triangles with different smoothing groups. And no just editable Poly should work just fine (Mesh is not supported anyway).
    So make sure you marked different smoothing groups (not Face ID's) like this:
    textoolssmoothinggroups.gif

omid3098 wrote: »
    I have a question about seam fixing.
    well.. this is what I'm doing:
    I have a simple diffuse texture on my model (jpg format for testing)
    then in getview mode I press seem fixing btn.
    create new document in photoshop with clipboard width and height.
    paste it there.
    paint a sharp line with brush on its current layer.
    ctrl+a
    shift+ctrl+c
    switch back to max and hit seam fixing in get texture mode.
    it will bake my model but it will not change my texture at all..
    Interesting Feedback, its easy :)
    It renders the projected texture into your clipboard - it doesn't show the result on your model because my Intention was to have a script that lets you copy and paste between a existing texture document in Photoshop and some projection painting document.
    So what you see in the youtube video is me hitting ctrl + v back in photoshop, save it as a new file and apply that new texture in max on the model. I might have cut and trimmed the video a bit thats why you might have missed some bits.

From the offcial documentation on renderhjs.net/textools;
    This tool consists of 2 steps:
    Grabs the Viewport from the selected Object and dump it to the clipboard so you can open it in Photoshop and paint on top of it. Once done copy everything merged back to the clipboard and go back to max.

The 2nd click it will Project the clipboard Bitmap on the selected object from the last perspective and render it to Texturespace to store it back to the Clipboard.
    SO yeah I did wrote it down there, next time if you are stuck read up the details there- the answer might already be there.

Just a few updates here:
    Based on the great input by CopypastePixel in this thread:
    http://boards.polycount.net/showthread.php?t=71230
    I was able to write a script that unwraps your UV's accroding to the existing UV borders automatically. It is not yet done as there is some tricky part on making it all work in the modifier stack aka non destructive. But I already have a icon and spot in the toolbar for it:
    textoolsroadkillprv.jpg
    If you dont know what roadkill is check out:
    http://www.pullin-shapes.co.uk/page8.htm
    It does what max should be able to begin with which is real ABF and LSCM unwrapping with a single click. Seam marking will be possible in max by just selected additional edges in the UVunwrap modifier, otherwise it will just pass on the edges that are already split in the UV.

Some weeks ago I was working on the TexRipper a adobe AIR application that retargets textures and a nice tool for extracting and transforming textures from anything. It lets you do stuff like this:
    texripperusagecase02.jpg
    I might add a link on the TexTools page to that tool because in the end it is a texture tool as well - just the other way around. Download links and additional informations can be found in this thread:
    http://boards.polycount.net/showthread.php?t=54694&page=4

Well there have been also some other developments in TexTools but rather minor ones, let them suprise you as soon as I post the next release.
  • SHEPEIRO
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SHEPEIRO polycounter lvl 17
    ah i seee alot of potential for joining the two.....

i imagine being able to import my UV islands strecth them across a photo in texRipper (using cages) and that automatically outputting to the tpage set up in max........

go on you know you want to
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    Looks slick, render. The potential marriage of the two would make for very fast prototyping for sure. Can't wait to see what the next update brings. :)
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You magically picked up my desk and threw it across the room with your amazing powers of awesomeness... you really need to stop doing that... =P
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    update:

v 3.8

download
    http://www.renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_3.80.mzp

new features:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2q1fF5TuYo[/ame]
    • improved setup, initializes without hick ups and inits custom variables at the first launch after the setup.
    • A additional tile size property in the settings panel that lets you define the tiling size of the checker maps
      ico_checker_maps.gif
    • roadkill unwrapping with a single click from within just max. It cuts along existing uv edges and unwraps them using the ABF or LSCM method. Sadly either the 3dsMax exporter/importer or roadkill changes the vertex order which is why it attaches a poly copy as a new editable poly modifier.
    • Command to copy UV shell groups to smoothing groups (good for normal mapping stuff)
    • If you uncheck "Override Edit Colors" it does not touch anymore the bitmap background in the UV editor - instead it looks cluttered like the good old max :poly142:
    Roadkill can be downloaded here:
    http://www.pullin-shapes.co.uk/page8.htm
    Just unzip it somewhere you have file access to (Vista / Win7 can be bitches with this) and link to the roadkill.exe in the TexTools settings.
  • rasmus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Just a suggestion, but why not base the LSCM unwrap on CrazyButchers LSCM maxscript? Much nicer than clunky Roadkill...
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    rasmus wrote: »
    Just a suggestion, but why not base the LSCM unwrap on CrazyButchers LSCM maxscript? Much nicer than clunky Roadkill...
    • way to many options and parameters- I want a single button - if there is to much important stuff that needs to be covered with spinners and settings and a extra GUI just for LSCM-then it is not attractive to me personall, i just want it to flatten with 1 click.
    • critical dependency on re compiled releases of the plugin for example to make it run for max2011 32 and 64 bit and next years release of max.
    • closed source so it is not easy for someone else to fix it in the distant future
    • need of a separate plugin install and max integration aside from textools and its script concept.
  • TakuanDaikon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TakuanDaikon polycounter lvl 12
    The first two times I tried to install, I got the following error message, and TexTools still displayed V3.2 as the version even after restarting Max. The third try appears to have worked fine, and doesn't yet appear to have any other issues.

Just thought you'd like to see the error:
    -- Error occurred in fn_00__save_load_settings(); filename: C:/Users/Takuan/AppData/Local/Autodesk/3dsMax/2010 - 64bit/enu/scripts/TexTools/fn_00__save_load_settings.ms; position: 2429; line: 73
    --  Frame:
    --   f: undefined
    --   loadValue: loadValue()
    --   doLoad: true
    --   saveValue: saveValue()
    --   url: "C:/Users/Takuan/AppData/Local/Autodesk/3dsMax/2010 - 64bit/enu/scripts/texTools.ini"
    --   d: true
    --   l: loadValue()
    --   s: saveValue()
    --   wrap: wrap()
    -- Error occurred during fileIn in <File:C:/Users/Takuan/AppData/Local/Autodesk/3dsMax/2010 - 64bit/enu/scripts/TexTools/TexTools_3.80.ms>
    --   called in setup_textools_install(); filename: C:/Users/Takuan/AppData/Local/Autodesk/3dsMax/2010 - 64bit/enu/scripts/TexTools/TexTools_3.80.ms; position: 16550; line: 438
    --  Frame:
    --   startFile: "C:/Users/Takuan/AppData/Local/Autodesk/3dsMax/2010 - 64bit/enu/scripts/TexTools/TexTools_3.80.ms"
    --   failing: false
    --   _filesSource: #("c:/temp/mzptmp4/Icons/TexTools_16a.bmp", "c:/temp/mzptmp4/Icons/TexTools_16i.bmp", "c:/temp/mzptmp4/Icons/TexTools_24a.bmp", "c:/temp/mzptmp4/Icons/TexTools_24i.bmp")
    --   _pCnt: 4.0
    --   _iconDir: "C:/Users/Takuan/AppData/Local/Autodesk/3dsMax/2010 - 64bit/enu/UI/usericons"
    --   _scriptDir: "C:/Users/Takuan/AppData/Local/Autodesk/3dsMax/2010 - 64bit/enu/scripts/TexTools"
    --   final_url: "c:/temp/mzptmp4/"
    --   accessFolder: true
    --   called in btn_install.pressed(); filename: c:/temp/mzptmp4/install.ms; position: 15413; line: 457
    --  Frame:
    >> MAXScript Rollout Handler Exception: -- Unknown property: "spn_checkMapTile" in Rollout:rl_TexTools_options <<

• Millenia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Millenia polycount sponsor
    I just used TexTools for the first time today and I'll have to say that this is an amazing plugin! Saves a lot of time and effort when mapping things :)
  • swytch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    swytch polycounter lvl 8
    render,

Getting a 404 on the 3.80.mzp
    Possibly a good thing, as I 'bout wet my pants when I saw the video. ;)
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    yeah removed it from the server there is a small bug when you have textools open before you install which is what happened to TakuanDaikon, need to fix that first and the upload a update. Probably today.
  • rasmus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs wrote: »
    • way to many options and parameters- I want a single button - if there is to much important stuff that needs to be covered with spinners and settings and a extra GUI just for LSCM-then it is not attractive to me personall, i just want it to flatten with 1 click.
    • critical dependency on re compiled releases of the plugin for example to make it run for max2011 32 and 64 bit and next years release of max.
    • closed source so it is not easy for someone else to fix it in the distant future
    • need of a separate plugin install and max integration aside from textools and its script concept.

Hmmm I don't follow - I thought that there would be an advantage to using CrazyButcher's script because it runs inside Max, and so you don't destroy smoothing and vertex order by having to export, which is why I much prefer it (ie hotlinking to CB's LCSM functions from inside TexTools).
  • renderhjs
  • CompanionCube
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CompanionCube polycounter lvl 12
    thanks for update
  • sebi3110
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for UV seams to Hardedge!!
    Whats about that?
    Hey renderhjs,

Cheers
  • catstyle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hi there

it won't let me drag this onto my viewport. is there an alternative way to install this?

cheers

EDIT:

found a solution. disabled run as admin on max 2010 and it worked : >
  • CodeFather
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CodeFather polycounter lvl 15
    render, once again - great tools man , you rock ! :)

I have problems with the RoadKill integration, import/export dialogs appear after I click the "Unwrap with RoadKill" button, but the UVs doesn't change, it import back the old ones.
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    sebi3110 wrote: »
    Thanks for UV seams to Hardedge!!
    ..overlapping faces shift away for baking idea...
    Whats about that?
    Working on it, I noticed that max selects obviously all faces that collide or overlap with each other.
    I got it already to the point where it detects which shells are affected and groups them together based on their locations.

But I assume even for example you stack 4 shells on top of each other or even more you want to leave only 1 initial shell in the active 0.0 - 1.0 area !?. So that all others should move outside the active UV area?
    Also I think it would be nice to have just 1 button which swaps the movement back and forth, depending on if it found overlapping shells and shells outside the 0.0 - 1.0 area. That way it is just a matter of a single button press to offset them, and other click to get them all back.

CodeFather wrote: »
    render, once again - great tools man , you rock ! :)
    I have problems with the RoadKill integration, import/export dialogs appear after I click the "Unwrap with RoadKill" button, but the UVs doesn't change, it import back the old ones.
    Try a different object with extreme distorted UV's but already divided UV shells (so seams are defined at least). See if that works for you - because maybe you have a object that can't be further more optimized? Also which version of Max are you using? it works flawless here on Max2010 maybe there is some exporter thing going on?
  • solar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    solar polycounter lvl 18
    Hey Render, don't suppose there's a way of getting a good solid fill on elements in the UV window like Maya's Toggle Shaded UV function? Would be really handy for packing complicated UV layouts, and also showing overlapping/flipped UVs.
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    solar wrote: »
    Hey Render, don't suppose there's a way of getting a good solid fill on elements in the UV window like Maya's Toggle Shaded UV function? Would be really handy for packing complicated UV layouts, and also showing overlapping/flipped UVs.
    I don't know about maya but there is a way in max:
    uvunwrapsolidfilloption.jpg
    Just within the UVunwrap editor goto
    Options > Preferences
    and set the Color Fill mode to "Solid Fill". After that save it as the default option by clicking in the Unwrap Editor on
    Options > Save Current Settings as default.

The fill mode is not touched by TexTools so next time you open the editor through TexTools it should come with solid UV faces once selected.
  • CodeFather
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Try a different object with extreme distorted UV's but already divided UV shells (so seams are defined at least). See if that works for you - because maybe you have a object that can't be further more optimized? Also which version of Max are you using? it works flawless here on Max2010 maybe there is some exporter thing going on?

I actually tested it in Max2010 with a teapot, doing all the steps you've shown on your youtube video, but the result is the same - no change at all when the UVs are imported back in. I wonder if anybody else has the same problem.
  • sinistergfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sinistergfx polycounter lvl 18
    I'm having the same issue in 2011. It still seems to follow through with exporting and importing back in, so I end up with a smaller version of the model, all the smoothing groups set to 1, but with the original UVs. Getting this output in the listener:

"Warning: The script was unable to communiacte with RoadKill.exe!
    On windows Vista / 7 this could be because of some limited rights, try moving and linking the roadkill to a user folder like the Desktio, myDocuments and alike. No UV's imported
    "
    "Done. successfull!!!!"

I've tried putting a linking roadkill in multiple places (c:\temp, mydocs, etcs) with no change.
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    update 3.90
    added the shift overlapping faces as requested here. I guess for many baking tasks this can be rather useful as it does everything automatically.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzj7ytMYAG8[/ame]
    (video should improve as Youtube processes it atm.)

download link:
    http://www.renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_3.90.mzp

regarding Roadkill linking:
    Will have to look into that with someone else, I don't have a copy of 2011 here + I want to check on this with some friends if it works for them.What works for me is a folder with my user rights on:
    c:\RoadKill\RoadKill1_1.exe
    I had some troubles as well with other folders, maybe it has something to do with the escaping characters of the paths that are being passed over to the dos command to init roadkill. Will have to do some tests, if you really want to use it try to link it to the same folder structure as on my computer (roadkill folder on c:\ drive).
  • sinistergfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sinistergfx polycounter lvl 18
    Putting it in c\roadkill\ does the trick. Though, it is still shrinking the model; I assume this is do to import/export scaling options.
  • swytch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    swytch polycounter lvl 8
    render,

Got it, thanks! I also had to move RoadKill out of its installed folder to C:\RoadKill (thanks for the tip sinistergfx) to get it to work, but I am not having any model scaling issues so far. As always you rock.
  • Cathodeus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cathodeus polycounter lvl 14
    When clicking the "check" button got a textools crash --> Type float

Here is the crash stack :

unction fn_14__checker_swap forceOrginMaterial= (

local tileSize = fn_00__save_load_settings_get "general" "CheckMapTiling";

if (selection.count > 0)then(
    function set_checker mode tileSize= (
    obj = selection[1];
    if (mode == 1)then(
    obj.material = standard diffuseMap:(checker()) showInViewport:true;
    obj .material.diffusemap.coords.U_Tiling = tileSize;
    obj .material.diffusemap.coords.V_Tiling = tileSize;
    obj .material.diffusemap.coords.realWorldScale = off;
    obj .material.diffusemap.color2 = color 154 173 186;
    obj .material.diffusemap.color1 = color 74 77 90;
    )else if (mode == 2)then(
    --local tex = openBitmap "checkermap_a.png";
    local tex = openBitmap ((pathConfig.GetDir #userScripts)+"[URL="file://\\TexTools\\texTools_checkermap_a.png"]\\TexTools\\texTools_checkermap_a.png[/URL]");
    obj .material = standard diffuseMap:(Bitmaptexture bitmap:tex) showInViewport:true;
    )else if (mode == 3)then(
    local tex = openBitmap ((pathConfig.GetDir #userScripts)+"[URL="file://\\TexTools\\texTools_checkermap_b.png"]\\TexTools\\texTools_checkermap_b.png[/URL]");
    obj .material = standard diffuseMap:(Bitmaptexture bitmap:tex) showInViewport:true;
    )
    )
    function reset_to_orgin_material = (
    obj = selection[1];
    obj.material = settings_prv_material;
    )
    obj = selection[1];
  • Cathodeus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cathodeus polycounter lvl 14
    What about clicking the check button and returning to the base material ?
    Do you remember Render the little video i made ?
  • omid3098
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    is it easy for you to make it dockable?
  • dutch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Just tried to use the road kill function in 3.9. It went through its whole import export, and the UV's remained unchanged.
  • CodeFather
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Just tried to use the road kill function in 3.9. It went through its whole import export, and the UV's remained unchanged.

I had the same problem, just put the RoadKill.exe in C:\RoadKill\... and it should work (I also applied "full control" to that folder in the permissions folder properties )
  • sebi3110
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    update 3.90
    added the shift overlapping faces as requested here.

Perfect implementation!
    Thanks a bunch :)
  • mLichy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I couldn't get it to install here at work. The UserScripts was changed by the tech art guys.

I use #MaxData instead, which will see what directory has permissions or whatnot. Maybe you should switch to that instead?

Awesome updates by the way :).