Lucospade said:Been crying out for this for 5 years. What took you so long!?
I just released the first beta of Tycoon Spline (1.0) for 3Ds Max.This tool allows you to easily place objects on splines/curves.Useful for: Ropes, Snakes, Rollercoasters, Pipes, and more.
+ Place objects on spline,+ Replace/change every object,+ Move up and down,+ Change orientation
Tested on: 2015/2016/2017.
ps: Tycoon Builder discount available: https://gumroad.com/l/rSUoP
For those of you working with PyQT5 to build python applications and have been frustrated with creating animated styles for your UI, fear not, for salvation is at hand! I present to you, StyledPyQT
Not trying to steal @kio's thunder here, but I'm sooo so close to being done with my brush manager for Photoshop. Been working on it for over a year, it's been one of the hardest tool projects I've ever taken on. Will hopefully be doing a beta test this month. Currently targeting CC 2015 and above unless there's significant demand for CC/2014 support.This is BrushBox:Seamless replacement for the default brush preset panel, loads every abr file directly no matter what PS version they were exported fromGrouping system identical to layer panelColor codingSearch by brush name or type (sampled, elliptical, bristle, erodible, airbrush...)Set size/hardness/opacity overrides on brushes so you don't have to create new presets just to have different sized versions of the same brush
Nice! Ive been contemplating trying to implement something similar. Do you have any any pseudo-code I could peak at?
I also released the maya version: https://gumroad.com/l/kFLUItopic: http://polycount.com/discussion/178792/3ds-max-maya-tool-tycoon-spline-1-0-beta#latest
creating some spline cutting tools for max resulting in having to implement better polygon triangulation than the standard max offering.....max retriangulate on the left, new implementation on the right..... not without it's issues, works in 2D so may have issues with some non planar polys. It also has difficulties with duplicate points so it the 2 pairs of "end" verts are welded it makes a hash of it. But for my purposes should work well.
@Visum oops... I might but I have to port it to Mel.. if you send your details to [email protected] I can give you a refund if you cannot use Maya.
- Create a standard scene for all bakes.
- Create a standard naming and organization for all baked maps.
- Export all "smooth preview" meshes as smoothed for the highpoly model.
- Quickly make and edit a cage mesh. Making a cage with a single click, and then you can just slide the slider to inflate it.
- Select from a range of maps including all the maps needed for Substance Painter's masking system.
- Support off square baking (ie 1024x2048). Substance Batchtools by default does not support this.
- Select which UV set to bake to. Not a common feature for a lot of baking programs.
- Use name matching for cleaner bakes which gets rid of the need to “explode” a mesh and bake two AO maps.
- Use an external highpoly if you do not want to import it into the Maya scene.