Home General Discussion

Polycount has been updated!

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
adam polycounter lvl 19

We’re very proud to bring you the latest update to Polycount. This update brings us away from the archaic infrastructure of vBulletin and into a platform that will allow us to easily add features and improvements. Using Vanilla Forums as our backend, Polycount now offers you features that will make browsing content fun and creating content simple.

At its core, we are still a forum. In fact, a lot of it should look pretty familiar to you. There’s the menu and showcase banner across the top of the site and a list of forums and threads for you to browse through. Under the surface are tools that the Polycount Team has to ensure content is being brought out from the depths of the forum and placed front and center. In addition to new things the team can do, you - the Polycounter - can easily get to content you like to see, discuss, show off, or enlighten others with.

So, what’s new?

First and foremost, the front page. “Adam this looks a lot like what we’re use to.”, is probably what you’re thinking to yourself. (Well, actually, its a little bare right now.) And you’re not wrong! However, where that content is coming from and who wrote it is completely different. No longer will front page content be coming from just the Polycount Team. Instead, this content will be coming directly from you. The team here will be able to easily - literally at a click of a button - feed content found in the forum directly to the front page. That means, any time we see something interesting or noteworthy that the rest of the community should know about, we can share it. We’ll still write News from time to time, but ultimately this content will be coming from you.

In the future, we’d like to see users customizing this front page with content they want to see. Whether it’s from artists they love or topics they’re heavily interested in, the goal with the front page is that over time it will become yours.

Then there’s the forums themselves.

On the surface this should look and feel familiar. Sure, we’ve spaced things out a bit - which you’re welcome to comment on and let us know how you feel - to allow for the content to get less cluttered. But hopefully it doesn’t feel vastly different. What is different, though, is what you can now do with the forums.

Thread previewing is now possible. That little magnifying glass in the thread row, when hovered, will now display the first image posted in the OP’s thread. GIve it a try - we think you’ll love it.

All images in a thread page can be viewed in a lightbox. This just made browsing the WAYWO thread a whole lot easier. Check it out yourself and click on an image to pop it out to a lightbox viewer. Use the arrow keys to navigate to the next image. In the future, we’d love to see it where clicking on an image will take you to its spot in the thread. But, for now, enjoy the ease of image browsing in a large thread. Check it out now on this years WAYWO thread.

Showcased threads got a whole lot easier - for us and for you! Clicking on a showcased banner will now take you directly to the thread it was posted on. Clicking on the author’s name will take you to their profile. For now, there is now Showcased artwork so that we can draw attention to this page. In the coming days, the moderators will begin Showcasing threads in the rotation.

As the author or original poster (OP) of a thread, all you need to do is ensure that the FIRST image in your original post is uploaded to the thread as an attachment. Right now, third-party hosting isn’t supported. So if you upload your images to your thread, and the team wants to show case your thread at the top of the site, we can now do it with a click of a button. That means the showcase banner should be on a continuous rotation of new, fresh content. And don’t worry - if we see a thread we want to showcase but the image isn’t uploaded, we’ll work with you to get it uploaded so we can make sure its possible to show it off.

You can now Pin your original post to the top of your thread. This is perfect for anyone who is working on a project and wants to maintain their thread in one central location. As your project grows, simply update your original post with the new content. As your thread grows into multiple pages, the original post will remain at the top of the page for all to see. This way the discussion can continue while your content has one central location that is easy to view and manage. I’ll Pin this thread so we can see it work.

We have fully functioning SEARCH. It works and its fucking great. I am not going to say anything more on that. 

Navigation, Favourites, Communication, and Search is vastly improved. You’ll notice now that the menu at the top of the site stays with you wherever you are on the page. Besides the ability to jump between the News and the Forum, you’ll notice that there is a new notification center for your own content on Polycount, a nice clean new chat interface for you and other users, a spot to keep tabs on your favourite threads, and easy access to your own profile.

What state is the new site in?

We probably should have called this a ‘Beta’ launch of the site as you’re bound to run into issues throughout it. There will be a thread for you to report BUGS & SUGGESTIONS but here are some known issues:

The site will not work properly on mobile. Once you’ve picked up your table and all the stuff you just flipped on the floor, please know that this is a top priority for us and the folks at Vanilla. We considered sitting on the site launch even longer to ensure it worked, but we opted to push this live and deal with this in the future.

The front page will render oddly when you resize your browser window. To fix it, just refresh the page. However, if you scale your browser window to a very small width, even refreshing it won’t fix the responsive issues. We’ll work on that post launch, promise.

There will be some formatting issues throughout the site. I won’t list them here, but rest assured we’ve probalby seen them all. If you do come across some, please report them in our BUGS & SUGGESTIONS thread.

Video sites are supported, but implemented inconsistently. What I mean here is Youtube videos will be about 320px wide when posted (just post the URL!) while Vimeo videos will actually be WIDER than the width of the post (again, just post the URL!). We’ll get this fixed.

3D viewers are supported/going to be supported. Sketchfab projects can now be shared via the Sketchfab button in the editor. Marmoset Viewer support will be coming in the future. Both will eventually be formatted to be the full width of a post.

The WYSIWYG editor doesn’t scale well. If you’re like me and like to talk a lot, you’ll notice that the WYSIWYG editor panel will remain at the top of the text editor. This will make editing long form posts cumbersome and more time consuming than necessary. We’ll look at solutions in the future.

----

So there you have it - welcome back to Polycount! It's been a long time coming but we're glad that it is finally here. Over time, Polycount will become yours - the front page will feed you content you want to see and working on projects and sharing it with the world should be better than ever.

This is its first launch so it will be rough around the edges - but that's OK! We'll improve it together: If you notice bugs or have suggestions, please post them here. Keep in mind that if there are new features or design choices you're not fond of, offering suggestions will be incredibly helpful. The good news is with our new work environment it should be relatively easy for us to turn around new features or bug fixes relatively quickly.

On behalf of the entire Polycount Team - thanks for being patient as we flipped the switch on the new site and we can't wait to hear what you think!

Replies

• adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Also, if it isn't apparent, I absolutely love seeing your ideas. I'm a big fan of your design sense as an artist and its a real treat in seeing them - especially since you've done them as GIFs - and the process. It was funny at first (why do I care how you got there?) but after the second one I really appreciated seeing how you went from A to B with it. Thanks man <3
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    @Nexinumbra That's not true. While the font no longer turns GREEN to indicate new content, there is a shiny NEW button that appears to the left of a thread indicating whether there is new content or not. We can look at bringing back the green font, but for the time being there is that functionality there for you. It's only been 48 hours. FWIW the larger font was jarring to me at first but now I am use to it. We can roll back to something smaller, if that makes sense to do, but we have other fish to fry first.

• [Deleted User]
    Great job - polycount looks really modern now! Plus it's a much better experience on mobile (almost).

I made a few personal css changes, but others may find it useful - I didn't notice the grey unread box before so I gave it a green accent + I increased the mag. glass icon so it's easier to hover with my pen.

An option to increase the preview size would be amazing - it's definitely my favourite feature so far.
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    Yeah man, it is obvious that a lot of time and effort went into this update and I can see great things happening from there in the future ! My one worry lies in something that happens during any long term project, and is a part of the creative process that personally took me a while to fully grasp : that is to say, "letting go" of something even if it took a lot of time and effort to create if the results are not as satisfactory as hoped (again, the right margin eating up more than a quarter of a thread width is the main example of that). Of course such rollbacks become harder when a lot of people are involved. (That "letting go" thing is not a generalized comment about the update by the way - just something I like to bring up as it I find it to be an extremely important part of the creative process).

One thing I'd like to point out about editorial websites is that an article-like layout is not necessarily appropriate for discussion threads with multiple posters. I can totally see the editorial influence in this update (especially in the pinned post here), and I can see what you guys are going for in order to bring attention to such "article-styled" posts, but I don't think that forcing the discussion layout itself to conform to this format benefits thread readability.

Following this line of thinking I could imagine a solution where, in appropriate cases, the first post of a thread could be labelled as "article-styled" (enabling big fonts, top of the page pinning, and so on), and then the following discussion thread sticks to a compact, traditional forum format (nothing wrong with it looking familiar :wink: ). This would prevent discussion-oriented threads to become visually bloated for no justifiable reason.

Anyways ! I brought up all I could think of for now, so, best of luck with what comes next !
  • Ruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    I like the new site, more readable
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    Being a web designer, I get where @adamis coming from, when it comes to presenting based on importance. I've been to conferences, making the same argument, and I agree. Things should be scaled/placed, based on how important they are. So, for this instance, we typically want to know who wrote the post/reply, and the content. Do we REALLY care how many times that person has posted? Or how long they've been member? At times, sure, but it's a rarity. That's why items like that remain available, but minimized. The reply/quote are more commonly used, but again, most people use the bottom reply box. You don't reply/quote EVERY message, so you give those buttons less importance too, but more importance over the user history.

I would probably present all that info, in a div/bar below the post, in smaller text, right justified. The problem is, most people like signatures (understandable), so putting them below the post, gets cluttered, once users add signatures. So, on the right side, it probably a good place.

The only issue I see is, it appears that there is blank space, equal to the width of the user avatar. Taking my best guess, I'm assuming everything is offset, to offset the avatar. I like how that presents the avatar, but that extra space needs to be added to the post text. If I find some spare time, I may mock up what I'm suggesting, since I'm not sure the text explains it properly.
  • m4dcow
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    m4dcow interpolator
    I noticed there was a whole bunch of stuff in the news section, most perfectly appropriate but there are 3 entries for WAYWO posts and maybe a few other non newsworthy things. Now I'm all for the community populating the news feed, but certain stuff doesn't really belong there like individual WAYWO posts. Maybe there could be a way to distinguish or filter actual site news.
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    "That's why items like that remain available, but minimized."

I totally agree with that point and core principle (that's a large part of what I focused on in my mockups), but that's not the issue here - the problem is that in this specific case, minimization (done by shifting these items to the right) impacts the core function and goal of the page, which is to be as readable as possible in the least amount of space possible. That's precisely what I mean by letting go/going back to the drawing board : even if the reasoning behind a design change can be justified, that doesn't mean this change should be given a free pass despite it negatively affecting other, more important aspects.

It is also important to always consider the way the eye travels on paper as well as on screen which is diagonally from the top left to the bottom right and then hierarchically within the elements it encounters. With that in mind I'd argue that "reply" and "quote" should be in the same location as "Flag", and not outside and high up the text block. And information about a forum member should be condensed in one definite spot to avoid being redundant. I am usually not a huge fan of pop-ups and dropdowns in layout design, but that could indeed be one way to streamline things.

One easy way to assess and review the relative placement of visual elements is to blur them out so that they are not readable, and ask oneself, "where would I hunt for a way to contact the person represented by this avatar ?" The answer is certainly not "as far away as possible from where that avatar is located" :smile: 

Layout discussions are always fun ! And I truly mean it. 

• Xelioth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So let me ask this: I typically navigate based on subscription. My bookmark to the polycount forum goes to my usercp where I could find my subscribed threads updated. That way I can keep tabs on things. Now, I see the alerts page, but it's all just one enormous column of replies listed per reply, rather than per thread. I don't need a giant scrolling list of every reply to the What Are You Working On 2015, I just need to know there's a new reply there, and then I can navigate to that thread and scroll through the new stuff.

And because I'm subscribed to that thread, which generates so many replies, I can't easily see any other threads in my notifications now. So now I'm unable to check my subscribed threads to see who's up to what. Is there a solution to this?
  • BagelHero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BagelHero interpolator
    @Xelioth Could what you're looking for be http://polycount.com/discussions/bookmarked? The little star icon up top.
  • Xelioth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @BagelHero looks like it is! Thanks for the heads up!
  • Dataday
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dataday polycounter lvl 8
    It feels like this change is made more for looking good on an ipad rather than on a desktop computer. I do not see anything that is making it any easier to read, rather the opposite. It kind of discourages discussion, which imo is just as important at the original post. I don't quite understand the thick gaps that separate everything either. As for the author of the thread, why are they all the way on the right and not on the left where our eyes will be naturally looking at the thread subject? The eyes have to travel all the way in the opposite direction (worse on a big or wide screen monitor) just to see who made the thread.  Inside the thread itself, you have their avatar on the far left but their info on the far right. whats the reasoning for not consolidating this information into one spot (where the eye will be naturally)?
    Some really odd design choices in my opinion, I do appreciate the attempt at modernizing the forums though.
  • m4dcow
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    m4dcow interpolator
    @Dataday to be fair, the OP's name still appears on the top left just not the avatar. I agree with the other crits though.
  • Mik2121
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mik2121 polycounter lvl 9
    After using this for two days, there are some concepts I don't really understand.
    The information to the right (online status, joined date, etc..) doesn't seem too relevant to the conversation, yet that's taking 1/5th or so of the total screen space. If showing it is needed, I would rather keep it int he same side as the avatar. There's already some random empty space with the black box (I don't even know what it does). I understand the whole relevance thing, but if it's not really that relevant, why is it still taking up so much screen space?

Either way, I like that the design is simpler now, making artwork a priority is the most important thing on a forum like this.
    Cheers and thanks for all the hard work, polycount!

Edit: I was logged out when I was writing this. After login-in I noticed the REPLY and QUOTE buttons which make that space seem less meaningless. I still think there might be too much empty space, but after reading Adam's post I can sort of understand the idea for this new design. I guess we will need to wait and see, and probably get used to it as well.
  • Makkon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Makkon polycounter
    Agreed, move that info to where the avatar is. If it makes that panel wider than the avatar, then just allow for bigger avatars.

Please bring back colored text for unread threads, and grey text for read threads.

I like the functionality of the design, that's fantastic. But the aesthetics makes it hard to process information (mostly the spacing, and aforementioned colored thread text) and I end up forfeiting and leaving the forum with very little browsing. :(
  • harricool
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    the bookmarks doesn't work......when i click my old polycount forum bookmarks it takes me to the home page..
  • rollin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rollin polycounter
    Hey nice update to the forum!
    There are some valid comments in here. On thing I miss is to view "todays posts" or "new posts". That's the way I used to navigate the boards. I tried the rss but it's not yet linked.
    Keep it up :)
  • Gilgamesh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gilgamesh polycounter lvl 12
    I had the same, I used to have a new posts shortcut that I would start with.  I appreciate the change in layout ect but having to trawl through each individual sub forum to find new content is a bit outdated.  Am I missing a section somewhere where I can 'see new posts' or as Rollin's said 'todays posts'.  Although I am still not sure on some of the design choices, I am adapting it with greasemonkey anyway (usually always do for dark bg with white lettering as it gives me a headache).

edit - using http://polycount.com/discussions/ will list latest posts :smiley: 

• TheCrazyDemoMan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TheCrazyDemoMan polycounter lvl 3
    I find the new system easier to use. I love the fav system. However "quote" seems to just start a new thread which is weird. I actually have gotten MORE involved with the new system which is pretty awesome, so thanks! I'm sure you've got a long road of small tweaks and changes, as well as other features you wish to bring it, and that excites me. This is like what CG Talk tried to look like, but you have actually made it easier to connect with things instead of harder! Are we going to be able to have different post types, such as "editorial" with more of an article layout (and even perhaps multi page articles) and then the same discussion as a normal thread underneath it?
  • Daew
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daew polycounter lvl 9
    I'd just like to chime in and ask for a consideration on changing the "new" tags. It would be nice if it returned to how the original was or at least decrease the contrast of them. Maybe it's just me but I find it quite hard to read thread titles with so many "new" tags. The tags are all so bright and they draw my attention away from the actual thread title.

also could preview be an actual preview (as if I had already clicked reply and its on the thread) instead of an edited reply box. Just because I think its easier to proof read when the scenery changes, like how you flip an image to get fresh eyes. 

and lastly I kind of preferred the discussion look. It feels more like a conversation where you have an incentive to keep reading whereas the editorial look feels more like each post is isolated. However that may be just because I havent gotten used to it.

All in all though, great work and looking forward to see where this forum goes :smile: 

edit: Oh and something that has puzzled me. Why is "send message" in white. Again really contrasty for something that i dont think would be as used as much as the reply button (though I dont think the reply button should be white) The main focus should be to focus our attention to the actual writing :)
  • stickadtroja
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    stickadtroja polycounter lvl 11
    like to chime in about the unneccesary space everywhere. dont like it. very unpractical for people browsing on pc, i think
     also want the old green text for unread threads back

LOVE  the notification sustem though! awsome
    and the new front page seems a lot more busy and interesting now

keep up the good work, and dont mind the people being overly negative without giving constructive critisism.

• BoostBuster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Loving the new look & features woot~
  • Wiktor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wiktor polycounter lvl 11
    I'm really liking the update! It was a bit strange at first, but after getting used to it I really like it. I kinda miss the old start page though, with the featured posts.
  • Blond
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blond polycounter lvl 9
    Ok sorry for the newb question here but how do I quote now? Whenever, I hit the quote button, it brings me to this new page, but like if I wanted to create new thread...it's weird..
  • VeluxDesign
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    VeluxDesign polycounter lvl 2
    Still cant activate my account true the email its says the email has send but there is non !
  • Equanim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Equanim polycounter lvl 11
    Lighten up any text that's #555 or darker, especially for the navigation bar because it's getting completely lost against the background.
  • MrHobo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MrHobo polycounter lvl 13
    I decided to wait a few days before posting this to avoid posting something that is purely reactionary, although to be honest it will take most likely a month before the new design to truly sink in.
    Considering how well certain *other* sites have handled their design and redesigns over the years. I think an extra round of applause needs to go to you guys for doing this so well and still having it feel like Polycount but still new. PC has given me a lot over the years and never asked for anything in return, so thanks again for handling this transition so well. And for the record, I haven't had any issues so far.
  • xChris
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    xChris polycounter lvl 10
    Man, after using this for a bit everything feels huge, its so much scrolling. Everything felt a little more condensed before in a nice way where I can find things fast and easy. Also what happened to everyone's profile? I'm clicking on my profile and none of the info/links I had before were there, as well as others. One more thing, is the user search bar gone? 
  • Shrike
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shrike interpolator
    Two other things I really miss else is the portfolio link that you could get from the dropdown of someones name (generally there is no portfolio link anywhere on the profile available ? - maybe we could have it on the right hand side in thread straight away, that would be great) and the page number indicator on the thread list (this 1,2,3 - 9 thing). I feel kind of disoriented without the page list, it helps making a hierarchy in the subforums and shows how threads progress and which are "important" or popular rather, but it also breaks up the now very uniform list of very same looking thread names and helps you orientate. Id also like to skip instantly to the last page by clicking on the last number.

I also second the green highlight for the "1 new" indicator

The new text colors are nice too.
  • GhostDetector
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    GhostDetector polycounter lvl 10
    @Blond
    Ok sorry for the newb question here but how do I quote now? Whenever, I hit the quote button, it brings me to this new page, but like if I wanted to create new thread...it's weird..
    You can go do it manually from the formatting options. (between text color and emojis)
  • aristides
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aristides polycounter lvl 6
    @Mik2121
    I was logged out when I was writing this. After login-in I noticed the REPLY and QUOTE buttons which make that space seem less meaningless.
    Right now both buttons are meaningless. The Quote button simply doesn't work and Reply is not needed, you just type your reply at the bottom of the page, if you want to reply to some particular message you usually quote it don't you? And if Reply button is needed, why is it placed at the top of the post? If you have a long post like the one the OP posted above, do you have to scroll all the way up to press it?

About the new forum in general.
    Also, those long pinned posts are very inconvenient, each time you go to the next page you have to scroll down through this post to get to the new information.

When you get to the last page when you move the cursor over this button it shows that you can't press it. If you have a useless button you can't press - just don't show it. Why is it there?
  • Shrike
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shrike interpolator
    Here is my suggestion for the right bar

I didnt use the correct font and perfect spacing so it looks a little off

- Showing country of origin (just an interesting statistic, also shows multi cultural environment, also makes sense in context of online)
    - Showing online in green (far better visible, shows whats up, impression of a more living environment, should stay gray in offline) im currently online but nobody would notice at the moment with the gray text so it could as well not be there
    - Portfolio link for obvious reasons (showing the actual URL would be very cool, but i put a general example here in case it should look good in any case

• Tea Monster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tea Monster polycounter lvl 14
    Like the new look and features. One BIG problem is that all external links have changed. So if I do a Googly search for an article and try to follow it back to the article/post in question, I just get dumped at the main screen. 
  • Thane-
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thane- polycounter lvl 3
    Probably relates a lot to my windows settings like dpi and my screen resolution/size (1080p/17") and even pixel shape, but this does not look good on my screen in a lot of ways. So much unused space.  Just my perspective.

Especially on my phone, it has terrible usability on an LG G3 at 2560-something res.
  • Blaizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaizer interpolator
    Yep, all the polycount threads i had in my bookmarks points out to the main screen :(

Anyways, i like all the changes. keep it up!
  • desu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    desu polycounter lvl 8
    Due to this update the whole forum is marked as "new" even though its not. How cam I mark the whole forum as read?
  • Kraftwerk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kraftwerk polycounter lvl 19
    Ok i honestly desperately look where you can mark the whole forum as read,everything is marked as NEW.
  • riznof
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    riznof polycounter lvl 8
    Big issue I'm having is every single link from google search is broken now and now none of my bookmarks work either.
  • HandSandwich
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HandSandwich polycounter lvl 18
    First off, well done guys. I know it has to be a huge undertaking to change up the site. That being said, I think it'll take a while to get used to this as well. Also, and my main point on commenting, is that I got 17 emails today in regards to comments on the WAYWO thread and I'm not really sure on how to change email settings.
  • lotet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lotet hero character
    JESUS CHRIST WHATS GOING ON!?!
  • moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    hrm wrong thread
  • Odow
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Odow polycounter lvl 8
    It's nice but the " new message" "new thread" isn't very clear, everything is gray. i have no idea of what i already look and what i didn't look.

Also can't make quote work. I'm scared of polycount now, I feel like a grandma.
  • adam
  • Amorano
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Amorano polycounter lvl 8
    Yes, searching outside the forums, with links back to the forums, are completely broken.

I would suggest you have the webmaster add a redirect for any older links like:

http://polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94213

and redirect (at least) them to:

http://polycount.com/discussion/94213

As an example.

Colors, fine.
    Dead space .... great, another mobile/tablet site that I view on my PC.

Content, priceless.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So, as handsandwich reference, it appears that someone enabled the 'email on reply' feature, but there is no user option to disable it. I understand some people may want the emails, but I honestly don't want that many emails. It should probably get turned off, until there is an user option to change it. I couldn't find one, if it exists.
  • mrgesy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mrgesy polycounter lvl 7
    Polycount please FIX the BROKEN LINKS!
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    They are working on it. Have some patience. It's easier said than done
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    @Amorano You'll be fine, promise.

Notman -- Can you forward me an email you've received, or paste an image here? My email is adamATpolycount
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @adam it's for comments to 'favorited' threads. It's not as though I'm getting a LOT of emails, at the moment, but I can imagine it getting worse
  • HandSandwich
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HandSandwich polycounter lvl 18
    Here's what I've got going on Adam
This discussion has been closed.