Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cptSwing polycounter lvl 11
    ^yeah, definitely. not a single % off.
  • Ark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ark polycounter lvl 11
    Green Man Gaming is your best bet for sales on new releases.
  • Ark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ark polycounter lvl 11
    Well this years sales were poor imho, alot of repeated games and no good sales on the older games.

Picked up some older titles like the Quake and Hexen collections along with Duke Nukem and Shadow Warrior.

Probably the best deal I got was the 75% off Platinum Points for Warframe. Need to play this a lot more now, great game, great community and love the artstyle.
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Isaiah Sherman polycounter lvl 14
    I only bought Just Cause 2. I either already have the others or I wasn't interested in more AAA titles.

I like my indie games :) (yes I know JC2 is not indie :p)
  • Baron Flame
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Baron Flame polycounter lvl 12
    Well I just got stared with steam so this sale was okay-ish for me. Granted that I didn't see 80% off on bioshock infinite, assassin's creed 3 and a couple of other games, I did get a few.
    Darksiders 2, Just Cause 2, Hitman Absolution(Came with the sniper challenge), Borderlands 2, Civ 5, Dues Ex : Human Revolutions and Tomb raider.
    I also got DOTA2 but ...that...is ...free....nevermind.
  • Bigjohn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bigjohn polycounter lvl 11
    There was a deal on Bioshock infinite about 2 months ago. $25 for both Bioshock Infinite and X-Com Enemy Unknown. So I didn't expect them to have it again on sale like that.

From the AAA games the only thing I got was Star Trek. But there were lots of really cool smaller titles that I got as well.
  • Ark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ark polycounter lvl 11
    GMG had the best deal on Bioshock Infinite, it was £22($34) came with XCOM, and two games to pick from the 2k Games catelog. £22($34) for four great games.