Home General Discussion

Ironman 3

Replies

• Selaznog
    Offline / Send Message
    Selaznog polycounter lvl 8
    I never read any ironman comics or watched the cartoons. The fake Mandarin thing worked for me. I thought it was pretty funny :P

Overall I liked the movie more than the first two...but I was pretty annoyed at the fact Tony blew up all his suits at the end. Seriously...dafuq. Also, why did Potts get rid of her invincibility powers? Why would you not want to have that? Was there a chance of her blowing up at some point or something?

Another thing that was annoying kind of that my friend mentioned, is that humans were able to break iron armour. Even with extremis that's pretty impossible. I guess the explanation could be they superheat their hands with extremis first or something...

Overall I enjoyed that the big ol bad guy wasn't just a bigger version of ironman. Fire Breath was pretty sweet.

It would be cool if Potts got her own armour and kept the extremis. She could have a special helmet with holes in the mouth that she could breath fire through. How freaking awesome would that be.

I was really happy with the creativity in the fight scenes. Would watch again.
  • praetus
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    xvampire wrote: »
    I refuse to put spoiler TAG, not worth of it

I've seen the movie, but man that is a dick move for those who may not have. Don't be an asshole.