Home General Discussion

Ironman 3

Replies

• crazyfool
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfool polycounter lvl 13
    saw it last night aswell, was really good, Guy Pearce was ON FIRRREEEE!!!! he needs to be in more good movies.

Those credits went on forever though, how many visual effects peeps worked on this haha, jeez!! Ive never seen so many in the credits before haha. Great Movie though, those set pieces were crazy and I really liked that they toned down his arrogance and cockiness, and went a bit deeper into his story. very very good,
    didnt like how they left it though :( has he completely removed the chest piece or has he done that nano fusion blah blah thingey.
    Bring on Avengers 2!!!
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    i fucking LOVED
    how they totally bitch slapped EVERYONE with the mandarin hahahaha that was amazing :D

also crazyfool
    in the comics they "kinda" do the same thing, they kill off the present day stark, and a "past" stark from an alternate universe takes his place or something crazy like that... i'm 99% certain that in "curing" pepper, he will have planted Extremis in himself in line for avengers 2. in the comics, extremis was developed almost identically to the movie, so when stark gets hold of it he removes all of the weaponizing factors and instead tells it to reprogram his bones to hold parts of his suits framework within them. this means that his suit is now connected to him through a neural link rather than through jarvis "reading" him. it also means his brain works 10x faster than before and that the suit responds to his thoughts rather than impulses, making it much more effective.
  • Marine
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marine polycounter lvl 18
    Torn on the way they handled Mandarin, it was a nice twist, but an utter waste of a character. Liked the visuals for Extremis, and the big fight at the end was fun, but there was too much going on, might have worked better if it was just Killian vs the Iron Army.
    The middle sucked balls. The kid was awful, Tony was a bigger ass than usual with him, and it was just... dull.
    Still a great movie though and I like the idea that Killian was the movie version of Fin Fang Foom that some have been suggesting based on his tattoos.
  • alex1994
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Head bang* I need to go watch this asap!!!!
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    Can't say I enjoyed it that much.
    Story was ALL OVER the place. They tried to hide the true nature of The Mandarin so well that there was no setup for the character. What are his personal motives, really? Why should we hate him? Why is the beef between Stark and him serious business. Sure, there were some reasons given but they didn't feel that tangible really.

How did the Iron Man suit lock on to protect Pepper considering it required Stark to shoot implants into his arms to do so?

How come that self healing chick's clothes weren't burned off when she suffered 100th degree burns during the hicktown scene when stark set the place on fire?

Why would you give out your house address really, and why wasn't it pretty much known by everyone already? I think Stark had a pretty massive party in Iron Man 2.

So many plot-holes and story devices that just plain don't work.

How come the suits immediately malfunctioned upon application of the hot hands? Surely the panel would just melt? Why does the whole suit become completely immobile?

The whole 'Oh Pepper is not dead after all' at the end... my eyes hit the ceiling... then she did her superhero thing and it reached a whole new level of naff...

For those wondering if the clip at the end of the movie is worth staying for, no. It's not a setup for the next films.

I liked Guy Pearce a lot though. And of course, Robert Downey Jr., the man is a gem.
  • AbKI
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AbKI polycounter lvl 6
    I liked it, but was also a little bit disappointed. I was hoping for more Robert Downey Jr. being Robert Downey Jr. :D

Felt a bit like they didn't have the nads to go either fully serious or fully light-hearted and kind of fell a bit flat in between for me.

Still enjoyed it a lot though. :)
  • Kwramm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kwramm interpolator
    Saw it today, with the grafted on 3 extra minutes for sucking up to the Chinese audience and doing product placement for some Chinese milk drink. Anyway, I enjoyed it a lot. Great popcorn movie. The jokes were even funny and the kid character was fun too! (hope that's not a spoiler ;) ). The scene where Downey and Kingsley meet is just great. Loved the scene in the TV van. The villian didn't really grow on me, but whatever. Awesome mix of fun scenes and action - definitely beats the usual cheesy lets-try-to-be-sentimental schmooze of some other action flics. My favorite Ironman movie so far. Go and see it!
  • blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    blankslatejoe polycounter lvl 19
    Saw it last night. Lotsa fun action sequences, and not all of them were robot-on-robot slugfests. It was refreshing to see them have a lot of variety to the fighting scenes

The story was suuuupppper silly, like Andreas said. It's a shame to see so much work go into the action/CG/wittydialog/character building while the plot itself is so riddled with holes that thinking about it for any length of time makes the brain hurt. Though...in a way I guess that's faithful to most superhero comics.

But yeah, scene to scene, line to line, I was having a lot of fun while watching the movie..so that counts for something.
  • skylebones
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skylebones polycounter lvl 10
    Hope his next suit isn't built out of cardboard.
  • vargatom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fun fact: Weta did the entire final battle in like 3.5 months. They probably have a time machine or something because it's kinda impossible to do in any other way.
  • JonathanLambert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JonathanLambert polycounter lvl 6
    I just watched it with my wife and son, we enjoyed it a lot.
  • CordellC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CordellC polycounter lvl 11
    Thought it was pretty mediocre. Seems to be turning into a Transformers film -- just a cash grab through a SUPA COOL gimmick.

Some funny bits, though.
  • Shiniku
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shiniku polycounter lvl 9
    Andreas wrote: »
    Can't say I enjoyed it that much.
    Story was ALL OVER the place. They tried to hide the true nature of The Mandarin so well that there was no setup for the character. What are his personal motives, really? Why should we hate him? Why is the beef between Stark and him serious business. Sure, there were some reasons given but they didn't feel that tangible really.

How did the Iron Man suit lock on to protect Pepper considering it required Stark to shoot implants into his arms to do so?

How come that self healing chick's clothes weren't burned off when she suffered 100th degree burns during the hicktown scene when stark set the place on fire?

Why would you give out your house address really, and why wasn't it pretty much known by everyone already? I think Stark had a pretty massive party in Iron Man 2.

So many plot-holes and story devices that just plain don't work.

How come the suits immediately malfunctioned upon application of the hot hands? Surely the panel would just melt? Why does the whole suit become completely immobile?

The whole 'Oh Pepper is not dead after all' at the end... my eyes hit the ceiling... then she did her superhero thing and it reached a whole new level of naff...

For those wondering if the clip at the end of the movie is worth staying for, no. It's not a setup for the next films.

I liked Guy Pearce a lot though. And of course, Robert Downey Jr., the man is a gem.
    Mandarin had no specific beef with Stark until Stark publicly threatened him. Stark obviously disliked Mandarin right away because he was killing people, but it became personal motivation when his friend Happy was almost killed by one of the attacks. Makes sense to me...

I think it was pretty clear by how he was using his suit that the implants were allowing him to control where the suit pieces go almost telepathically - not something specifically made to attract them to his body.

Her clothes didn't burn off because it's PG-13.

It probably was relatively common knowledge. He declared his address like that to show the Mandarin he really meant business though and call him out. 'Mandarin' probably would have attacked Stark regardless of him giving out his address just in response to the threat.

Some things weren't well-explained, like their ability to shut down the suits. Meh.

It's a comic movie. I'm not going to get too critical about it. That said I really thought it was well done and polished. I loved it. I think it absolutely smoked Iron Man 2. I was also a little worried that some of the humor would be lost, but it is still very much intact, in fact I think this was the funniest Iron Man yet. And they were smart making the movie more about Tony Stark than Iron Man, more like the first one.
  • littleclaude
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    littleclaude quad damage
    Would like to see how it was made? There is a free talk from Framestore on the 5th june, click here for more information

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120507
  • MaVCArt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MaVCArt polycounter lvl 8
    I liked this movie a lot.
    For one, I liked how much depth it added to the generally pretty shallow (even after the avengers) character of Tony Stark, and how it showed that he is in fact (as they've been trying to show in the last couple movies where appared at all), a good guy who loves Pepper, and wants to do everything he can to protect her.

As far as the glowy people go, I wasn't entirely sure about them as a plot device - somehow the fact that hyper-regeneration grants them the ability to melt metal with their fingertips, FUCKING BREATHE FIRE (which i thought was severely cool), and somehow have super strength, which suggests that the regeneration powers also massively builds up muscle mass.

putting all the plot holes aside though, since they just work as plot devices, (like the ridiculous passiveness of the government when the freaking president gets kidnapped - they literally do NOTHING the entire movie, just state the obvious - "air force one has been compromised" NO SHIT IT JUST BLEW UP)... but i digress - , the movie just worked for me, and I just really enjoyed watching it :)
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    gonna try to clear up exactly what Extremis is, based on the comic books.

Extremis is a nano-tech implant which is injected into the spinal cord just below the skull.
    in the comic, it takes over the part of your brain responsible for building/maintaining your body, and rewrites your bodys "blueprints".
    by doing this it allows the creator of Extremis to alter it prior to injection (apparently once it's injected it can't be altered) and tell it what's "wrong" with the host body. Extremis then "fixes" the host body to fit the new blueprint.

that's how people with Extremis have super strength/speed/fire breathing/etc. the nano-tech rebuilds their muscular system to be stronger and faster, it rebuilds their bones to be tougher, it rebuilds their cardio system so that it filters out lethal gasses, and can even super-heat their breath.

in the comics, stark went up against the only known human to survive being injected with Extremis and got decimated, the only reason he survived was because the suit kept him alive.

so he got hold of Extremis (from the female scientist, who was also responsible for it being given to the guy who battered him up), and reprogrammed it, removing all of the weaponized features and instead programmed it to host the ironman suits core within the hollow parts of his bones. instead of having to wear an under-suit that reads his muscle movements and bio-impulses and then relays that info to the suit, which then reacts, all of that stuff is now part of stark himself, so the suit reacts as fast as tonys mind does. tonys mind is also improved by extremis, his thought processes moving a lot quicker due to the tech.
  • Skillmister
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skillmister polycounter lvl 11
    Thought it was epic. Tony Stark was hilarious, action scenes were great. Yes it was predictable, yes it may not have been accurate to "proper" situations or the comics, but i couldn't care less, enjoyed every minute of it.
  • tottot
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tottot polycounter lvl 10
    Just saw it....my review, man....Dark Knight is a great super hero movie
  • Skillmister
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skillmister polycounter lvl 11
    Hugh wrote: »
    my favorite part was when Tony tried to explain what happened in the movie to Bruce Banner. Bruce Banner just thought the entire story what was going on with him was boring.

That was definitely not worth waiting for the entire credits to roll to see.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shiniku wrote: »
    I think it was pretty clear by how he was using his suit that the implants were allowing him to control where the suit pieces go almost telepathically - not something specifically made to attract them to his body.

No, they were clearly lock on points, like the bracelets in Avengers.(You don't implant telepathic implants into your wrist) Pepper wasn't wearing anything of the sort, ergo it's a plot hole.

I wouldn't mind, but they could have easily avoided this; have pepper put on the bracelets, or hell, even cooler, have Stark design some motion capture system to lock on with instead of implants. Configure it to track people he trusts.
    Shiniku wrote: »
    Her clothes didn't burn off because it's PG-13.

Her clothes could have been on fire (even a little), they could have brought her down to her undies. As it stands it makes as much sense as if she jumped out of a pool and her clothes were completely dry.
  • blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    blankslatejoe polycounter lvl 19
    Clothes and telepathic suits? Those plot holes are very minor level... Here's the plot oddities that bugged me:
    Why did they want to kill the president again? Oh right...to get a hundred of the 'richest' CEOs interested, cause that's how marketing works, bro. And why have the fake terrorist Mandarin at all? Oh, right, to explain those accidental explosive deaths. Because taking credit for accidents is something businesses do. And why were those henchman hanging around smalltown America? Uh..to get a FILE! Cause FILES are important! Especially files of people you already know everything about because they were part of your secret organization and you accidentally blew them up. And why was the vice president involved? Oh right, it was because his niece was missing a limb? Or because he was greedy? Or because he wanted to be Prez. Lol...who cares, bro! And why were those hologram ballz so impressive to Pepper? Cause it totally beats that clunky old interactive-holographic-crime-scene-recreation-tech Tony's had lying around in your basement for years, that's why! But the brain holograms were showing a live feed of his BRAIN!! That had so much to do with the plot!!!! ALSO FX, bro!! And how did they intend to get Stark to help them solve the stability problem in their tech? By blowing people up, threatening the president, and kidnapping pepper! SOLID WRITING FTW

Don't get me wrong, I actually loved the film and had a lot of fun and actually want to see it again... but it might as well have been plotted by a six year old. It felt like the logic of Ax-Cop. Seriously, someone recite the plot to IM3 in a "HALF-LIFE-FULL-LIFE-CONSEQUENCES" tone of voice and you'll have an instant youtube sensation video.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    Ok, first, I would recommend spoiler tags, though I think people are chancing it to view this thread now anyway.

Second, it was all to sell the character. Everyone did not know who Mandarin was.
  • MrHobo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MrHobo polycounter lvl 13
    Andreas wrote: »
    No, they were clearly lock on points, like the bracelets in Avengers.(You don't implant telepathic implants into your wrist) Pepper wasn't wearing anything of the sort, ergo it's a plot hole.

I wouldn't mind, but they could have easily avoided this; have pepper put on the bracelets, or hell, even cooler, have Stark design some motion capture system to lock on with instead of implants. Configure it to track people he trusts.

Sorry, but they weren't lock on points. Think about it, he would have had to implant something in his head and legs. they were implanted just under his skin to track his muscle impulses/ brain signals and then interpret the gestures he made to figure out were the parts were headed.
    Notice how every time he directed the parts (whether to a person or to himself) he did so with some type of hand gesture. Ergo they are not lock on points. There are plenty of other holes, this wasn't one of them.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MrHobo wrote: »
    Sorry, but they weren't lock on points. Think about it, he would have had to implant something in his head and legs. they were implanted just under his skin to track his muscle impulses/ brain signals and then interpret the gestures he made to figure out were the parts were headed.
    Notice how every time he directed the parts (whether to a person or to himself) he did so with some type of hand gesture. Ergo they are not lock on points. There are plenty of other holes, this wasn't one of them.

Yeah I'm really not willing to argue on a forum about a fictional robotic suit and apply my own real (pseudo) science to it, but if a director fails to explain the parameters of something like that properly, it is a plot hole. If it is some kind of motion detection, say so. All it takes is one line. (AFAIK Stark made no motions before Pepper got suited up, though I could be wrong)But it's still not explained to a satisfactory level.

It would have been better if Stark was never shown sticking himself with something; because then you aren't starting to implicate something without following through. Hell, stick Pepper too, add a comedic moment. Or go with a camera based motion capture system configured to trusted people, add some cool effects.
  • FullSynch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FullSynch polycounter lvl 11
    He does say so and he does motion. As for fancy motion capture that is old tech from The Avengers. I'm not gonna tell you to go see those movies again, but it wouldn't hurt to pay better attention the first time.
  • vargatom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The suit's entire design is so that it can adjust its own proportions, so that it can fit on top of anyone and not just Stark. Notice how no other suit can do that so far. Also pay attention to the animation when it attaches to Tony, some of the parts like the arms are shown extending from elbow to shoulder.
  • Richard Kain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Richard Kain polycounter lvl 18
    I really enjoyed the movie. I thought the plot and pacing overall were superior to Ironman 2, and perhaps even Ironman 1. The villain falls a little short, but that is mainly because they have to stack up against Jeff Bridges (who was great) and Sam Rockwell (who was hilarious). And I actually liked the direction they took with the "team" of villains. It did a good job of expressing the theme of science gone wild.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I was glad they chose a villain that wasn't another variant of the ironman suit. I didn't care for the pacing though.

Overall, I really liked the movie, but something felt 'off' about it. Some things felt kinda thrown in, and I really didn't care for the anxiety attacks, which felt more like a child acting out for attention.

Stark didn't feel as smooth and intelligent, as he did in the previous 2. I guess they were trying to convey a lack of confidence after New York, but that still kinda feels out of character.

Anyway, despite how I may sound, I did enjoy it, I just don't think it will win out as my favorite 'superhero' flick of the summer (I think Superman will leave me feeling better).
  • PixelMasher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PixelMasher veteran polycounter
    yea it came in below my expectations as well, something about it was just kinda lacking and I cant quite put my finger on it. it was entertaining for sure though but I still preffer the 1st and 2nd much more. Hopefully man of steel will blow me away for my super hero fix this year.
  • WarrenM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MrHobo wrote: »
    It seemed pretty obvious to me. And, yes, he gestured at Pepper to suit her up.
  • vargatom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Funny, I never really thought much of Bridges as a villain :) probably because the fight scene wasn't particularly exciting. I thought Stark's first trip in the MKIII suit was more exciting and satisfying, him stopping the terrorists and escaping the F22s.

Rourke wasn't too good either, but at least the fight scenes with the Hammer Drones were pretty well done and the teamwork with Warmachine was fun too.

But I feel that Avengers is still pretty much the best movie altogether.
  • WarrenM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Avengers was AMAZING, IMO. I loved it. Hulk was awesome and everyone just clicked together really well.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman wrote: »
    I was glad they chose a villain that wasn't another variant of the ironman suit. I didn't care for the pacing though.

Overall, I really liked the movie, but something felt 'off' about it. Some things felt kinda thrown in, and I really didn't care for the anxiety attacks, which felt more like a child acting out for attention.

Stark didn't feel as smooth and intelligent, as he did in the previous 2. I guess they were trying to convey a lack of confidence after New York, but that still kinda feels out of character.

Anyway, despite how I may sound, I did enjoy it, I just don't think it will win out as my favorite 'superhero' flick of the summer (I think Superman will leave me feeling better).

Well, I think that was the point; adding depth to thr character. Maybe interdimensional aliens can freak out even Tony Stark.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    See, to me, it seems like Stark would have been inspired to create tech in case there was an invasion like that again. All the alien tech that was laying around afterwards, it seems like he would just be toying with in his lab. I really didn't picture him getting as shaken up at the slightest reference to the event.
  • Richard Kain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Richard Kain polycounter lvl 18
    vargatom wrote: »
    Funny, I never really thought much of Bridges as a villain :) probably because the fight scene wasn't particularly exciting.

Proper villainy is never about fight scenes. A good villain needs presence and poise. It's far more about the monologues and the subtlety of the acting. And in these areas Jeff Bridges really shined as Obadiah Stane. He was able to exude a delightful amount of menace and anger. I also really appreciated how two-faced and duplicitous he was. He was all kindly uncle on the surface, and ruthless power-mongerer underneath.

In the second film, Sam Rockwell was delightful as Justin Hammer. He was considerably less subtle than Jeff Bridges, but that was part of the charm. His take on Justin Hammer was oily and bombastic, an over-the-top salesman. He portrayed a different villain, but one who was endlessly entertaining, and who's manic energy was a good fit for the tone of the film.

I can't go in depth about the villain of the third movie without moving into spoiler territory, so I'll hold off on that discussion for the time being.
  • Marine
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marine polycounter lvl 18
    See, to me, it seems like Stark would have been inspired to create tech in case there was an invasion like that again. All the alien tech that was laying around afterwards, it seems like he would just be toying with in his lab. I really didn't picture him getting as shaken up at the slightest reference to the event.

He fought a god, fought an alien invasion, flew a nuke in to space and nearly died, all in the space of day. He's not a soldier or a warrior like the rest of the Avengers, it would be weird if it didn't leave him rattled.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yep, and through all of that, he was not phased. Hell, he went out for shawarma. I'm not saying he wouldn't be perfectly fine. As you touched on, in the Avengers he 'never lost a soldier before'. But, in my mind, he would be the type to feed any anxiety into his crafts. Maybe that's what they tried to convey with the various suits, but he was getting frazzled way more than I expected.

Just to be clear, these are how 'I' see his character. That doesn't mean it's right, but that's kinda why it felt odd to me.
  • vargatom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah, Bridges is a good actor, which is why the disappointing final fight was even more of a let down. There is no proper resolution.
  • walreu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I really loved Iron Man 3, the humor in it and all. But it always made me wonder why the hell all those iron man machines + Stark itself didn't just hover in air from the bad guys in safe distance, but instead went close combat all the time and got their asses kicked :D
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marine wrote: »
    He fought a god, fought an alien invasion, flew a nuke in to space and nearly died, all in the space of day. He's not a soldier or a warrior like the rest of the Avengers, it would be weird if it didn't leave him rattled.

Yeah, I agree. It was a good opportunity to add some depth to him, to show a chink in his armour.
  • flaagan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    flaagan polycounter lvl 18
    Saw it last night, and other than the somewhat funky 70's cop show closing credits I really enjoyed it. The PTSD issues definitely made his whole snarky exterior throughout Avengers show itself as more of a front for who he is, and that he's definitely the most 'human' of the Avengers. Definitely would watch it again if any friends ask to go see it. :)
  • vargatom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    They had 4 movies to define this character, whereas Thor and Captn had 2 altogether, and Ruffalo's Hulk only one. Not to mention the Shield guys and girls, no surprise that Coulson is the most popular of them.
  • flaagan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    flaagan polycounter lvl 18
    Yep, and through all of that, he was not phased. Hell, he went out for shawarma. I'm not saying he wouldn't be perfectly fine. As you touched on, in the Avengers he 'never lost a soldier before'. But, in my mind, he would be the type to feed any anxiety into his crafts. Maybe that's what they tried to convey with the various suits, but he was getting frazzled way more than I expected.

Just to be clear, these are how 'I' see his character. That doesn't mean it's right, but that's kinda why it felt odd to me.

Not sure if you have any friends that've served over in Afghanistan / Iraq or similar theaters, but I can say from watching one of my buddies who came back, they did a pretty good job of showing PTSD with Stark. Much like my buddy, Stark came across as just fine and normal, with some underlieing issues he was dealing with away from the public eye, but occassionally something would just cause his to snap and go into breakdown.
  • SsSandu_C
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SsSandu_C polycounter lvl 13
    Amuuurrrrriicaa! Really enjoyed the movie, it has a little of everything, humor, action, mindblowing fx. The story wasn't that bad. Ofc it is simple and obvious. I knew it was going to be like that. And Ben ooo well he is just awesome :) Anyway I know lots of ppl like it and you know how I know? Because he have a connection. hehe ;)
  • vargatom
  • xvampire
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    xvampire polycounter lvl 14
    lesson number one : Mandarin . ... there is no such a thing.... basically NO MANDARIN dont watch the movie
    marvel disney don't know how to make villains, and choose to please wider audience instead ... meh
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    come on xvampire, spoiler that shit. it's actually one of the high points of the movie for me purely because i didn't see it coming. AND if you know who/what the mandarin is, you'll also know that it doesn't have to be the end of the character.
  • xvampire
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    xvampire polycounter lvl 14
    I refuse to put spoiler TAG, not worth of it ..., the trailer campaign is pretty much deceptive its like you put joker on the trailer realizing the fact there is no real joker at all in the movie.. how do you feel that? , especially for those who know mandarin is from original comic.
    this movie is waste of money
  • sulkyrobot
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sulkyrobot triangle
    Thanks for the spoiler xvampire...
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    it's a spoiler, you're deliberately spoiling the potential enjoyment of a surprise just because YOU didn't like it.