Home General Discussion

pointless advice thread (as requested by MoP)

Replies

• MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Awesome. I advise you to eat more fibre, go jogging for 20 minutes every morning, and talk to more people in Real Life (tm).
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mishra polycounter lvl 18
    pointless advice indeed.
  • John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    John Warner polycounter lvl 18
    i dont think that probably the number 1 frustration with men in our culture, and probably the source of alot of violence is "pointless"

if asking for help on issues such as these wasn't so damn taboo then maybe north american culture woudln't be so sick.

but it's not like mishra is trying to get past that and ask for help or anything. lets all laugh at him. HAHAHAHAHA
  • Illusions
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Illusions polycounter lvl 18
    I think you lost her at your screen-name...Mr. POWNZ...
  • AstroZombie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AstroZombie polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Awesome. I advise you to eat more fibre, go jogging for 20 minutes every morning, and talk to more people in Real Life (tm).

[/ QUOTE ]

Make that 30 minutes and not only talk to more people in RL™ but stop talking to people via the internets™, period.
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i'm not going to read anything in this thread, and just say:
    You've got your panties all moist over a chick who seems to have the brains of a doorknob?
    liek, omg, Y? !
    holy shit, try finding someone who's not 12!
    Who the fuck types like that?

I'm sure you could find someone who might actually like you, instead of this pissing about that i see going in.
    "omg, so i'm pretty? TANK U!"
    Are there no intelligent women at your school?

edit: in short, forget her. Don't think with your dick.
  • Prs-Phil
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Prs-Phil polycounter lvl 18
    :::
    Step closer ladies and gentelman while you experience the joy of our newest drug that actually makes you get a taste of life as you have always imagened ... and the best thing is, you don´t even have to leave your room.

Drop that pill and the sound of your fingers hitting the keyboard will echo in your ears creating a joy far beyond that of love. Just plain old you, turning your selfhate into pure joy.

The hard days are over people.

Over are the days where you desperatly tryed to find a place in this world, over are the days where you had to suck up useless info decieving you, ... Feed em, teach em, slap em with a price label and sell em. ... OVER

This magic drug will change everything for you.

So get your mouths of your baselines and start eating hard, raw reality because no one but YOU can live. Stop trying to find ways to express yourself, just do it.

... and yes you are going to die, and its much closer than you think.
  • Bronco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bronco polycounter lvl 18
    hmmmm jeez,I wrote that 3 nights ago when apprently hidously drunk,I think the english is good concidering wink.gif.

John ya missed the point,she has been a good friend of mine for years,it wasn't like "Random chick-i ask out-she pisses me about-tries with my best mate-fails-then tries to become my friend"....id have deposited of her if that had been the case,im glad it hasn't effected the frienship we had at the start though.

also im not surprised by the language mishra's girl uses,its just short hand shit....or otherwise know as "text language",I doit soemtimes like the famous you=u...but even on a phone i try and write full hand.

You infact read about people here in the papers how they managed to write entire essays at school in this "text" language...needless to say they failed the test,butI think personally just to write it, that is quite an achievment.....even if it shows how thick as shit they are.

john
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    I think you lost her at your screen-name...Mr. POWNZ...

[/ QUOTE ]
    haha yeah, but i totally changed it yesterday

no there aren't any good girls in my school, there are like 40 people in my grade and most are men, leaving about 17 women, most of which who have boyfriends and the others are not good.
  • Redlemons
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Redlemons polycounter lvl 18
    Mishra, how old are you? I wouldn't exactly call high school kids 'men and women' No offence though, just saying is all...

But really, focus your attention on people outside of school if you can, someone your friends don't know. Dating inside a friendship group is bad I think, especially if you're young and there's a 99.99% chance you won't get married to each other (ie. you'll break up). Date outside the group, that way you meet new people that aren't all connected, and it's not like incest, and if you two break up then you can get over it more easily.
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    no but dating outside the group is hard because i know practically nobody else outside of my school in person. i'd totally rather know people outside my school but that's hard as none of my friends ever go partying or hang out with people outside of lan parties. i'm 16.

college is a few years away though, so i should be good for then.
  • sundance
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sundance polycounter lvl 18
    get a job then! meet women every day!
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    hang out at the mall, or whatever kids in america do!
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    haha, yeah the mall. no there's like 2 malls in the city and they're horrible places. i dont really care so much, i'll meet someone eventually.
  • eepberries
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eepberries polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    hang out at the mall, or whatever kids in america do!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hahah oh lord. I think it would be better for him to NOT be associating with all the emo angsty 13 year olds of his area.