Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: David Cruz

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
DavidCruz interpolator
Edit: probably will just spam images and not bump this, as i feel the need to post something, should work fine.

Starting a sketch book so i can spam my things, not trying to take away views from anyone making amazing work i just want to do fun stuff again and this is the start of one i might take further, no promises so far this is todays work, it was also just concept-ed today.  By Meat Canyon located here check the time-frame.
Updated

Made this along side him as he created it on a live stream on youtube.
Hopefully more soon, i want to do more fun stuff like this and sketches are pretty quick.

Gray Scale:(updated some) - seeing it in zbrush it has a very looney tune vibe, pretty neat.
want to see what i can do with the hair, might leave it as is fit the strands, but if i can get the hair in the concept i'll do that.

Replies

• DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Another cool piece i found and heard about some challenge, check it on twitter.

Rough for now.
    Nicholas Kole - @FromHappyRock - Concept Designer link below.

Time-lapse if you want to see me do stuff, i used zbrushes anime head as a shortcut for this to get it out faster.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq4cAHJxKFM
    Can you tell i never did it before. XD - doesn't go all the way till end, but shows enough.

Might just go ahead and make the rest of it, i am working on the hair for the Ronald, the video won't be out for 2 weeks so i got some time.  Didn't make the whole thing in one shot cause SKETCHBOOK =p
    part2:  better
    https://youtu.be/56zVYUu32Qk

7m - short just clean up.
    part3:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puLAAMRV2uM

• DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    update:  started early 03 - Discontinued project.

Was going to make this into an overwatch piece but someone made it already posted recently and i was like not going to art-block like that, like some people do to you in challenges, so i decided to just post it up as a sketch wip and moving on from it. Person that made it already - Concept Artist: - oh well, want to art block them go ahead - & this is why i create my own concept artworks. [box modeling - timed - also made it in a zbrush sketch, zbrush sketch was faster but not lined up to concept like the box modeling was]

Helpful stuff for new people or my followers:
    Gif (cleaning up thread)
    ignore pelvic.  You have to add edits/style/subdivisions to the subtools / before and after dynamesh - I didn't in this example.
    Color Tools 1st img - polish last img.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator

Made these before quarantine and some time ago, using them to revisit the old ways i enjoyed, (hand painted , no overlays) with the Q there is a lot of time to kill so.  This is just max lighting / render.(old) just the weekly update. based on jiachang-zhang concept/sketches.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Gave myself 2 weeks to texture these guys, today's the last day for touch ups. 512 maps - 256 previewed below.

Test here for myself was to fill in the missing details so the sketches gave me a nice rough and i had to force myself to make up the rest. (used hardly any references to be inspired off of, cause i wanted to try to push my own creativity.)

Fan artwork of : https://www.artstation.com/jiachangzhang orc sketches
    (probably touch it up a bit more for the station, but otherwise done.-more gradient action.  Didn't want to stay online much longer today so decided to show it now.) 
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    lowered it even more as another challenge - to remix specs (i wanted 256 textures)

Maybe finish this... not going to be done anytime soon..

• DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Probably shouldn't post this yet but what can you do.(hard to resist) 

The Dark side of King Arthur : (treat it as a wip its still wip.)

Went with a polycount black and green theme, to differentiate it from the other entries/artwork posted.
    Attemping Overwatch2 type of style (when creating this it was overwatch 1 style attempt just felt like upgrading it.), just to attempt the style not necessarily interested in a position there but probably won't reject one either, since i am broke.(just being detailed.)

Anyway enjoy.
    Accepting any kind of comments, like it dislike it, lack of color? anything is fine.
    To anyone following this or wanting to see more of it, i didn't change anything, only finally got around to texturing it, the sword and pedestal weren't unwrapped / baked so those i did touch. (not following anything atm to help with the style or look, playing with lighting on my own trying to get a handle on it. I am a little further along than this but this is a decent update to post (minus any visual apparent issues.) so.)
    Ty: Eric.& likers.
    Shadow update:
    will be like 2-4 weeks adding the pedestal and testing new things takes days for me to figure out, sry no updates for a bit.  I wanted to keep the weekly one going, i mean i could but i rather wait, will be better in the end, it will be worth it i hope.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    -removed-shouldn't have updated with that.
    Keepin up with the weekly's i guess.
    Raw marmoset screenshot (printscreen)
    New gem setup.  Feeling good taking my time instead of rushing i can actually test out looks and such.
    Didn't add the SRGB profile which is why its not as colorful, idk if i will go all in on overwatch look but eh, we will see. lmfao i did not doctor that GPU temp, it was just prefect timing on the img.not using refraction i am tempted to post a marmo or sketchfab, idk we will see how i feel.
  • rollin
    Offline / Send Message
    rollin polycounter
    This is cool but atm bit difficult to read. I personally also like darker deco on brighter armor more like on the greyscale version
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Thanks for the feedback i welcome it, yea i have 3 lights dropping shadows, i do have a version of it with just 1 making shadows.  I will review mats and lights from this feedback.
    3 lights & shadows are still the same versions above, i am trying to get a blue/silver look going on and tread away from the other popular and original scheme, in an attempt to stand out from them.  I also do not want to fall into the looks like / copying pitfall.
    Thanks hope my next update will be much better, had a feeling as i state above that i should have waited till i updated away, gut was right.  Thanks again.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    more at the station.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFeWI3mtHk0
    1080 60fps
    info why this render was late, .. long time. <why i entered the comp in the 1st place to get a new pc. .

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RYbXeE
    Made this will touch it up more since its a piece now instead of an entry to the comp...
    Enjoy i guess.

Edit: back to K.A.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Got the blue/silver to work was hard for me to figure out.

I like this one ^ but idk if it make him fall into some sort of realism.

^This one seems alright but i lose the blacks, i don't think anything can be done about that. (i tried)

Hope you like still much to do but i could update, so those still interested can maybe chime in.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Taking a bit cause of this &

Playing around with the original colors, will figure out what i will do, running into issues because i wanted to try to see how the viewer worked and read only the blinn lighting solution work and or was best to use.  Which is causing the hard to read issues for me since i have to figure out a work around, the front page version was GGX. 
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pk_23qiRxo
    Not done still but wanted to show where i am up to and maybe get feedback on what people dislike about it.

Thanks so far for those that come by, appreciate it.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faP4sTQSQ_0
    Almost final, seems i still continue to play with the lighting.  Damn pc isn't the best so idk tbh seems redundant to continue messing with it. (the lighting)  Did plenty of tests, gi on off, shadows high low, gi high low, yadda yadda.  (sometimes think i have to many lights..)

Got the dude/armor stuff and things also to a updated state but trying to hold out till i get a scene and pose, then we are done, hopefully.  

Edit:
    You can C&C if you want.
    The back board i made it into a stained black wood, i thought it added something special to it.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    so... back to art, taking a break from the ka again and f-dging around on the 2d section of artstation's new challenge.
    so far got this in two days,

Alien/tremors/insect combo breaker.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    @rollin yea i saw what you saw giving the original color scheme a go (which i should have done before coming up with my own.)  I got a game plan i hope works out otherwise i guess this is an update no point in hiding progress, i just don't want to fall into the, I've seen this so many times i am bored of it situation..(< viewer says to self.)  Then i see other people posting their quality work showing it a lot and still getting traffic on the final. So idk whats up with that anyway, here it is currently without blade pedestal and gems, so a stand alone render in iray (cause it looks really good there) and i composited some fades in to make it look a bit better.  Has the look i want in the final in the render, now i have to try to make that in marmo.

Still don't know which gems to go with i might even make a new set(style) down an alternative path.

made adjustments to better match the concept, by eye.

• DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Test of speed: less than 1 day, started yesterday about 5/8 hours in so far.

concept
    I like the no eyes side so that is why i didn't mirror the gems.

No other reason but because i wanted to and a nice change from fiddling with K.A. really want to finish it but want it to be decent..
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Was going to spam these images but figured a gif would work, just multiple tests of lighting stuff, throughout the day.  "Quick fun." glass are 2 pan, doors will slide. Txtrs are f-ckd cause quick slapped on marmo/materials.

What i did this Sunday wanted to go back to the old light leak test and update it, got a nice little idea for an environment piece very simple-ish hopefully.
    ..old but new render uploaded.(updated i suppose)
    Gif Cleaning up thread
    Sword above got updated more subd'd.(no update posted for that update.)
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    More work on the box , seems to be the wave of the future.

I like the light rays here, the "ground" is standard marmo, but this is a kool quick project, plan to add more bits to it when i think of it, this is using a reference, can't tell if its a real object in the real world or a 3D representation easy to find, will post when i finish this i guess.   Also fixed the texture issues, it wasn't unwrapped before, figured out what the issue was with the voxels light leak btw, its real easy.

Notes:(hdri) 08-2020-updated,light leak fix that works for me, idk if it removes using the hdri, you tell me.
    something happens to the light or there is some conflict between specular options 
    and landing lights into the skybox, if you clone a light that is outside the 
    skybox, say inside the turntable option it doesn't create the visual light leak 
    error.  So dup the light drag it to turntable/folder/anywhere else, delete original light, fixed, solved done, something with HDRI is creating the light leaking.

Hope it helps you, like if it did, helps.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    So the day meatcanyon made the dr.d there was a pole to pic a design and big bird was in the list and at the same time as m.c. was creating doc i wanted to see how far behind i was with a pro in conceptual designing with no idea what to make, i made the base rough sketch in the same time for refinements took longer.  So a day behind a pro.
    My twisted Big Bird, the beak open was tricky for me, i know its sloppy but again was meant for me only.

Was just for fun, if i do any more it would be to fix this mess but it was more just for me but decided to share.  Bit unmotivated with all the b.s. cv. stuff.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator

^short Video with music on how i managed to get the fog to be flat on the ground. 
    One day we get an artstation video plugin? (valid for all area's posted, trying not to spam but they go into each.)
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Got around to updating the hunter project, supposed to have a looney tunes shader vibe idk if i landed it, on my end i am seeing a lot of red, don't got anyone to ask so if anyone see's the same over red saturation, let me know, :+1:

more here
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Made these yesterday, wasn't really looking at an references i wanted to create shapes i really seem to enjoy, i'd like to know if anyone finds them appealing also.
    The goal was to create appealing designs, the majority likes (as well as myself.)  Numbers are how i created them 1 after the other till the final, there was only 1 i removed from the list because it was -booty.

Will probably be making them in 3D so.. yea.
    I drew over, two actual irl images of females in a pose position, they are both different images but work well together idk how i managed that but hey. (did it because i wanted to design and not sit there a week drawing a base figure.)
    To be more applicable to the thread section topic, i actually sketched out some rough costume designs recently, i also know of that contest being held with m.d. - be "original".

Edit:
    today made 2 others but they are meh, feel like I've seen something like this before but eh.  Will be a future piece hopefully, if i do not make it in the next 2 years anyone can for folio.

kind of like it a lot.  Idea came from thinking of the current climate in our 2020 year.

• DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    today for halloween (fix blades position so the bat legs can kick out and make it easier to grab handles.)

I am having too much fun, weaps are two mini scythes(they look small cause they pointing at the viewer, much bigger blades), bat feet holding them, so a belt made of a bat but its metal and like a chain.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Too much fun ! - 1 day and a half.

April'O'Neal redesign attempt : idea - Either she's Aprils daughter keeping their legacy alive or when she got with K.C.Jones this happen to her. Leo's blades are put into a contraption that links them together so she can use it like don's pole, only so much blade stick out.  She has everyone's bandanna's even splinter's black ones on her.

Bunch of influences, no references, just off my mind from what i could remember, i was almost going to post a boring grey/gray bg, luckily i saw a scene in my head and made it happen.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    weekly update (sometimes i take a break cause feels like spam, at least its not everyday(i used to do it everyday wayyy back.).) (error are atm its all separate objects)

something i just made today with a different process than my usual (the one i did with the yoshi) with a concept but when i finish it i will reveal the artist of that, trying to get it done, if you know it that is cool too. 

Ghost update

Edit:
    11/2020 showing the reference, doubt i will finish this but it was cool to play with, might come around to it again if i decide otherwise:
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ZGPbKZ
    Matched to concept with zbrush opactiy:
    Trying to be accurate.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Playing with lighting (test) for the Blade, still working on it here and there slowly but decided to see what kind of scene i can setup before i take it further, I like how marmoset adds visual "fx" without any present.
    Black or off black bg? hmm..

Will remove imgs when video goes up.
    Its a video but can't do it while online will ghost update with it when i am happy.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator

^Non facets , then a KA Facets example version at the end, watch both, 1st has music.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Revisited an old piece, the Beyond human Challenge Entry - the goal also was to get better at lighting and presentation, this only has the adobe 1998 profile added to it, this is how it looks like in marmoset, no alternative editing or color correction.

Didn't want to wait till next week but this is next week's update early cause i like it and wanted to maybe get some feedback, another character sits on that (bent arm) i did not get to that..
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Decided to just post it here till i am 100% finished with it, test artstation glowup.. i didn't think it worked as it should've to me, cause who will keep their old work on there since they made the portfolio? idk but enjoy the animation made it from afternoon to night, did an alternative process to marmo's video settings (cause it did not come out the same as i saw it in viewer idk why.)

But this is how it looks like marmoset still made this i just had to do all the other leg work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54JYCmHLUac

Probably better video on artstation, idk maybe:
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lxNBWz
    probably temporary post (to artstation) till i get around to finishing it all.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator

3 days so, managed to mock up this without any refs towards designing, trying to work on this as my own interpretation of the (sketch) concept.  This is a composite i'd like the obtain this appearance in marmoset though.  E.M.W. i came up with it to make it sort of fit the theme i had in mind where this "helper" to the bot is a worker of some kind in the cp world. (for fun) I got some ideas, they might turn out cool, idk have to tackle some things again to see if it works out so updates on this 'might' not be many more since the idea will take a bit to execute.  Finger crossed.

Supposed to post this yesterday odd, but good cause i was going to add that i know i probably should have or should add an update via geometry to this but i was kind of lazy and seeing what it would look like as is, i also accidentally deleted a bunch of files so luckily i had already posed it for the challenge before hand so i just kept trucking along.  I'll try to add geo and + see what can be done to smooth things out on the 2048 these two designs are using.  To me it is what it is.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    squeakly update:(fixed presentation for now)
    so this is trying to help someone might keep going with it and make it an actual concept, plan it out better over the weekend, not sure but for now i want to, that might change.  I'd like to think it walks around, ideas here, grim reaper, pumpkins, skeletons (pumpkin bodies) witches hats and a witches glove or sleeve for the base, while also being some sort of 4 legged creature and a tree at that.. whew did i get it all, okay.

Next day Ghost update:(23rd)
    Guess i am going to make this an actual "piece" instead of a "wip".
    This weekends fun litte thing, actually worked with perspective for a change cause i wanted a somewhat dynamic looking concept.  Same group of things just sorted so it doesn't look so jacked up like the 1st rough.
    Hopefully this clears some things up, i like it but i hope that feeling sticks, i've redone parts over and over when they didn't look good and such.
    So this is what it looks like when i put 100% efforting, i like.

Took a while with the faces expressions, cause i wanted to like all of them, the tail looking thing i will try to make it into a moss or something like ground so it can cover its self, was thinking some sort of vines or something, maybe i'll look some stuff up.  The back support supposed to resemble a crown of wood with the head of the beast being the point might have to work on that more.(but this is what my brain had in mind i rushed the above to get the idea out.)Toes are the roots so they dig into the ground when it moves about creating holes and 'replanting" its self.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Tree of Death (Bible: Adam & Eve) <When they dun F-cked it all up!
    How i made it: (wanted it to look like it came from a show of some kind.)

Color management version:

Which do you like? i don't have an ips monitor or whatever so i have no idea.

Bottom half i tried to make it into some sort of fallen angel and the Serpent/Snake is inside the core of the tree, peering out.  The hill top is a skull with the hand digging into the would be eyes and nose.

Hope you guys/gals like it, turned into a biblical piece but i thought it was neat for spontaneous type of thing that is themed also around halloween.  Filled with stuff if you can find it all.  Doubt it, didn't make things very apparent. (Thanks to that guy -to be filled in later-) 
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Since this thread gets somewhat ignored shadowbanned? ;) lol j/k, might as well give it a bump.  All drawing no 3d usage, it would have helped me not waste some time but i want to learn the right way before doing the 3d overlay thing.(esh glad i updated this img)

updated:

Shows how the blade/shield works.  The handle can bend for the shield position.

one of the references used: (attempting to remember megaman, i made the center without reviewing this piece, ended up like it, trying to figure out an alternative if I can, though i've seen similar concepts with this design so i doubt its an issue.)
    https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/024/566/083/medium/kiel-whitaker-overwatch-megaman-bombman-web-01.jpg?1582822513 
    Was something for an actual contest but they want project files and i am not comfortable ever with dishing it out, i have my own reasons (thinking more in the future as an issue not current.)
    Made yesterday/this morning, had an idea wonder if anyone can spot the references 1 might be apparent the other a bit more difficult to guess.  Might redesign it, want to be very happy with this one, was something to do.  C&c if you want to on anything go right ahead.  Especially what you dislike so i can see it also.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Super Mega Link Man (I had fun saying it kind of fast so i thought it was a good title to go with.) updated final - might be last public artwork displayed, if we survive.  Doubtful since you people do nothing.
    1still

2still
    Might still be w.i.p. trying to decide. - Potions should be obvious, hearts energy, and shields.
    Got a little lazy on the blade/shield - but yea its link and mega man combo, some alternative universe idea, never seen anyone do it so 1st(?)

Enjoy might still mess with it, thought about the game Oxygen not included while updating it to object/fine/lines instead of drawing.  Proper credits to the concept artists i used for inspiration for this:
    Kiel- Whitaker - Mega man
    Mike Henry - Link

Portal in background is link's world, megaman called for help and upon entering Mega's world link had to fit right in.  Used production game background images, i combined two of them into one, can hardly see them but i did it so credit there.

• DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator

Updated below

May 24th  check link for new video.

Update something told me to try again!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/bKR3WE

• DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Made more stuff with the ^ 

1 day before UE5 came out i wanted to do some laser tests and it worked out somewhat:

Matters cause when the light touches eachother they do the equivalent lighting color or a full on white https://www.artstation.com/artwork/GaNwbz

Then this morning i did a Stained glass cathedral test and it was a little more involved but works well for it not being ray traced, which all my recent tests where.  Not making any statements cause this is all still "faked", but at least there are alternative to those of us without RTX on:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/d8m2RK
    Good work everyone i know my stuff for these isn't as amazing they are just test to see if they work and they do and since i can't RTX it all this is what i got, i think its a neat couple of tricks.

Just updating the sketch book.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    update below jun 22
    when you move around it acts as it should made it more "realistic". 

Updated the Diamond "hacky shader" would anyone be interested in this at all... kind of late but just "fixed it".

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Ye9DOK
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Decided for today to update the ring / band and had a neat little idea how to go about it, still trying to figure out how to dress it up but the general idea is there.

Do not know if i will continue it but for now i want to and i think its pretty fun, since it can be an actual thing irl i thought why not give it a go.

On the station, its a fidget spinner infinity band ring for men.

The EndGame Infinity Band For Men, Straight Deadly.
    This is Inevitable !

Its cool cause you can pick which set of stones show at the top, so it has a stopper instead of always white, you can pick any color for top.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator

(sorting situations back on.)
    Selling the Diamond Shader solution ! only, not the contents in the package, it is so you do not have to sit there for years like i did.

Edit: to explain the "faked" part, i do not have a ray-tracing card for all i know it works like that with ray-tracing also, no idea cause i can't test it.  Which is really why i am selling it so i can.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator

^old
    \/ New
    New version twinkles here: (must see, play the music)
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3d0v3m
    ^This was just a base it wasn't even unwrapped or sculpted i wanted to just see what it would look like. (info update: August 2021)
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    ghostpreviewupdate
    Updated (silent)(fixed handle)

new(no music): Videos
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/48JyGk

Pix:

more in link.
    So glad i figured out the diamond thing for myself, really it's not in a use-able state for anything other than marmoset.  (And afaik fixed in 4 so it will only work in the last v3)
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Updated to final here:
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nYrQ6O
    and a SHQ img if you want to see it super up close.

Marketplace item, https://www.artstation.com/marketplace/p/NNknX/crystal-sword-nebularis
    If you want to support an ol'person. (lol) halp! food&water....not hookers and beer.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator

Next wip attempt, taking inspirations from the rest of his work to make the front, THIS IS without Adjustments.  (pending...)  I used combination blue prints, where i thought one worked over another. I know the side panel indent on the door is in the wrong place.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    24-09-21 : lot of update but added neon green is a "roll cage" i think it is, added nos and the roof viewer.

Need C&C i suppose, bottom of the car help, might start a w.i.p. thread.

• DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    oh yea taking a break from the vehicle above, letting ideas simmer while i play around with some 2D.
    edited: joined the watchamacallit over at the watchamacallit
    This is an updated image the others are at the challenge entry section: removed link to image at link below.

• DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Final:  Was fun. (don't expect any votes that is not why i posted this update, i wouldn't get any for it to matter anyway, really just informing those looking for something 3D to do.)

https://www.artstation.com/contests/untamed-when-animals-ruled-the-world/challenges/119/submissions/63969?sorting=latest
    my not so amazing compared to the rest, but i learned and it mattered to me, so if you didn't know or forgot or think IRL happenings are NOT more important than contest/challenges, then you can go find a few designs to model in the next round of things.  G. L. ! (i did a lot of the real world things before this "small break" so i think i earned some down time, did my part for sure though and feel comfortable letting the rest of you do your's, otherwise happy ARTing!)
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Update already yea, been 2 days..& i am doing more stuffs.

Decided to attempt the 3D also: (with this)

https://www.artstation.com/contests/untamed-when-animals-ruled-the-world/challenges/154/submissions/64959
    If you want to know and or check it out for the duration of the thing, also to stimulate others to just come on in the waters, fine.
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Bye polycount it's been real, just really weird tbh every-time i posted here recently anyway i get some weird net issues, anyway i am out for good, you are free of me but the diamond comes with me.  Stay Green!
    Prepare for what is coming, unless you are involved then, best of luck in the next one.
  • iam717
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 greentooth

this entire thread is NO AI Generated b.s. IMAGE USEAGE at all & no NFT's. I will find a way to sue you for everything you own.

I want to share the diamond (wanted some change for a meal but i guess that is asking to much :) its okay) is anyone interested in the script code? won't share it if nobody cares, i thought it was neat and i know unreal is or has shared one or hasn't yet, but "mine" is probably unusable for real engines anyway, but for beauty renders of artworks for marmoset 3 it works just fine for me.

^That is a serious question, i will just give it away since i tried selling it for a week any no one was interested... or something. Anyway,

This image is just added to stay on topic of posting artworks, when i was playing with camera angles i attempted to use "guides" and made accidentally ? sacred geometry? i have a video on another profile, it just zoom's in and out, i saw a butterfly inside it when i get close its pretty neat to me.

This was the full comment for other thread:

"You all should see this part by now and even the book says it by its self, if you are "spiritual"(not to bring it up or start it up its just a comment directed at no one & or whomever it speaks to & doesn't require a response). We are basically organic "robots", you do not force yourself to breathe it does it for you, you do not have to control your heart it just does it. (an algorithm or A.I.)

If you want more, the example of the worm and not a man quote will help, and what the worm does is a representation of what the man will do, creep-ed me out at 1st, but now i accept it.(in my absence i explored the "spiritual side of things the same way i do with creativity", i basically looked into creation to get my inspiration back and to explore what all the hub-bub was.) Lets just say i was literally god-smacked, highly recommend giving it a good shot, i gave it 3 years almost straight, started with the beginning."

^ A.i. thread. no need to reply to this 2nd paragraph, it is just info.