Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Tech Wizard Girl

Replies

• AndresCasta
    Offline / Send Message
    AndresCasta interpolator
    After fixing some issues and cleaning some artifacts with my baked maps, I decided to start texturing the skin to identify the texturing style I'm going with. I really fell really close to what I want just not really confident about the roughness of the skin at this point. I will move into the clothing and start defining the color palette better. Hope you like how it looks.

• Lextripper
    Offline / Send Message
    Lextripper polycounter lvl 7
    Optimus said:
    wish i had this much talent :). great work!
    It's not talent, it's hard work, blood, sweat and tears.

can't wait to see this piece finished, great work on the Highpoly
  • pOgOstyle
    Offline / Send Message
    pOgOstyle polycounter lvl 8
    Wish i have the willpower, the artistbackground and drawed more as a kid, can handle the struggle , got more money to spend more time for catch up the all these things :D:D:D
    No serius i am believer in TALENT cause there is so much difference how students and people deliviers in the same time and similar background - but there is allways hard work and i see this in your art! Thanks for sharing your process here - very inspiring.
  • bkost
    Offline / Send Message
    bkost interpolator
    Oh man, this is lovely work! I'm sub'd (: I'm really digging your art style.

I'm curious, how did you go about your HP to LP bake? Did you create an entirely separate mesh which didn't include the duplicated objects (like fingers) and then explode it?

I'm excited to see more WIPs
  • Skinner3D
    Offline / Send Message
    Skinner3D polycounter lvl 5
    Really nice. I am confused as to why her right bicep has a design in it. Feels like you missed a spot when you were coloring the cyborg parts.
  • AndresCasta
    Offline / Send Message
    AndresCasta interpolator
    Coming back to this project! 

Hope to finish it this time. I've been working on the hair cards. I want her hair to be a little bit messy so it has an interesting shape. I know the eyelashes are missing, working on that :'( . But this is how the hair looks so far. Also, trying to improve how to make hair cards. It's really difficult so if any of you as any tips for that, I would appreciate it!! :smile: