Home Marmoset

Toolbag 2 is on Steam! | Marmoset Toolbag 2 | News & Announcements

Replies

• Brygelsmack
    Offline / Send Message
    Brygelsmack polycounter lvl 11
    bcottage helped me figure out the issue I was having with displacement. Looks a lot better now!

HRDzFJh.jpg
  • Miguelito
    Offline / Send Message
    Miguelito polycounter lvl 18
    Is there a possibility to do a turntable but leave custom set lights at their location? So that my shadows stay the same throughout the whole turntable.
    Thx
  • praetus
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    Some possible features that may be nice-
    • The ability to duplicate lights
    • Checkbox to move/rotate lights between world vs local space
    • Light radius is visible when changing
    • Color picker can pick from viewport
    • Importing/Exporting multiple materials at once
    • Hiding lights/camera with menus.
    • The ability to lock the camera or light panels so they stay when not having them selected.
    Having some fun learning it though. Seems pretty awesome so far.
  • Endlessillusion
    Does anyone know where the option "Flat Shade" or can you get a cartoon / anime toon effect?
  • stevston89
    Offline / Send Message
    stevston89 interpolator
    @ endlessillusion Under diffusion there should be a drop down menu to select unlit.
  • Endlessillusion
    stevston89 wrote: »
    @ endlessillusion Under diffusion there should be a drop down menu to select unlit.

Ah nice thanks a lot.
  • leslievdb
    Offline / Send Message
    leslievdb polycounter lvl 15
    after a day of just experimenting with it some more i`m starting to get some cool results out of it ^^ (don`t mind the eyes yet)

BDlMawf.jpg
  • Endlessillusion
    Ah sorry for so many post i should of asked this with the first question but the "Outline" feature where it puts a color outline around the mesh, how can i get this effect is it even in there?
  • Dylan Brady
    Offline / Send Message
    Dylan Brady polycounter lvl 9
    NICE work Leslie, Messed around a bit more myself. Starting to see how ths Skin shader works. still a bit like magic though.
    5Gz96.jpg
  • Roepetoepa
    Offline / Send Message
    Roepetoepa polycounter lvl 12
    screenshot018.png

really liking the skinshader ! good job guys @ marmoset :D
    Does anyone know if there is any tutorial or info out there yet on how to create realistic hair in marmoset 2 ?
  • bcottage
    Offline / Send Message
    bcottage polycounter lvl 13
    Love this software

PtaqhB4.jpg
  • theSixtyEight
  • praetus
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    Messing about with an old project. Pretty impressed with the changes overall.

troll020.jpg
  • 4f6f3b
    Offline / Send Message
    4f6f3b polycounter lvl 4
    I know it wasn't a huge feature in Toolbag 1, but will we ever see skeletal animation returning?
  • RogelioD
    Offline / Send Message
    RogelioD polycounter lvl 12
    Just a little WIP prop in Toolbag 2 for fun. Inspired by the "Rabbits Foot" (Doomsday Device?) from M.I.3

Just Base Colors/Materials for now. Also gonna rework the top piece as it is the weakest part.

6RIjEsk.png
  • Littlenorwegians
    Offline / Send Message
    Littlenorwegians polycounter lvl 8
    Oh man, this is just lovely. And I loved the last incarnation. I hope I'll manage to get to upgrade in the near future as I play around with the trial version.
  • pior
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    Awesome looking work everyone! I love how this is closing the gap between real-time and pre-rendered once and for all, it's awesome to witness really.

To the Marmopeople : what is the proper way to pass you guys bug reports and/or suggestions now that the app is released ?
  • EarthQuake
    pior wrote: »
    Awesome looking work everyone! I love how this is closing the gap between real-time and pre-rendered once and for all, it's awesome to witness really.

To the Marmopeople : what is the proper way to pass you guys bug reports and/or suggestions now that the app is released ?

You can drop comments/suggestions/bugs here, and I will get them logged.

If you have a more serious issue, like installer failing, licencing issues, crashing, contact support@marmoset.co.
  • monster.insane
    Offline / Send Message
    monster.insane polycounter lvl 3
    hello! a stupid question here: in the locatoin "C: \Program Files\Marmoset Toolbag 2\data\mat\textures" there are a lot of texture like "normal map, gloss map, AO map..."
    and ofcourse that is MT2 material,
    and i see some normal map is very nicely, so i try to make a new normal map with the source diffuse in there but i can not get beautiful result like that,
    i've used crazybump, knald, nDo2, Xnormal, Nvidiafiltertool but never get that result though..
    So if anyone know how they make these maps please help me, i just don't know they've made these map by 3D model then bake or convert from a color source photo. :(
    /Sorry cause my bad English.
  • bcottage
    Offline / Send Message
    bcottage helped me figure out the issue I was having with displacement. Looks a lot better now!

HRDzFJh.jpg

Happy to help mate, it looks great :D
  • bcottage
    Offline / Send Message
    New texture workflow thingy for website purposes

ZWZ4jg6.jpg
  • Computron
    Offline / Send Message
    Computron polycounter lvl 7
    Ben, is that the same lit perspective render you posted earlier transformed into UV space? Is that a Marmo2 feature?
  • bcottage
    Offline / Send Message
    Computron wrote: »
    Ben, is that the same lit perspective render you posted earlier transformed into UV space? Is that a Marmo2 feature?

Yep, same litt perspective render. Its just a plane with my diffuse,normal,spec,gloss maps on the same way as i applied them to my gun. Its not a feature but maybe it should be? it could be called the 'cottage feature' haha
  • biofrost
    Offline / Send Message
    biofrost polycounter lvl 12
    Been loving toolbag 2.0! Here's my wip texture so far.

EHYKNB9.jpg
  • RogelioD
    Offline / Send Message
    Not sure if this is a known issue but I figure I'd report anyways.

using DoF blurs my Glass Additive Mesh/Material.

Edit: Also, everything inside of the glass material loses it's local reflection property. It makes sense why it does, but it's kind of a bummer. Might just have to comp the glass onto the glass-less version... then again thats kinf of cheating =P

B0YuMbg.png

Here are my specs

v6PiNS8.png
  • downarmy
    Offline / Send Message
    downarmy polycounter lvl 7
    EarthQuake wrote: »
    Yes, a hotfix is being worked on to fix crashing with older nvidia cards, along with a few other major issues. We're going to get this out as soon as we can.

Thanks for the quick reply i am glad its in the work but i got it fixed...

Just baught an ATI 7970 to play with it tonight!

it look just too much awesome to wait!
  • Bek
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek interpolator
    Bek wrote: »
    What's with input occlusion/cavity/height maps having to be in RBG mode? Greyscale, which Knald outputs those maps in, doesn't work correctly.
    Just an update on this:

Turns out greyscale does work; however, greyscale from Knald does not. I have to run a height/AO/cavity map from Knald through photoshop before it displays correctly in TB2. If I don't the map shows black as yellow (In TB2, not PS).

Anyone know how we're meant to interpret Mip-map preview levels in TB2? In tb1 it made sense that one whole number was one level up/down in mip-map levels, but TB2 allows for decimals? If the decimals are simply levels inbetween mips (So not full steps) is there any practical point to this? It just seems like whole numbers/steps made more sense.
  • Joopson
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    If I try to load a mesh with over, say, one million polygons, it just hangs. It doesn't freeze, or crash, but it's like it's trying to load, but it's loading very very slow.

Even loading a 500,000 polygon model takes upwards of 15 seconds. Which is a bummer, since I'd love to use Marmoset for High-poly models as well.

I posted my specs earlier, but here they are again: I've got an intel core i7-2600, 8 gb of ram, and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti; running Windows 7, 64 bit.
  • Bek
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek interpolator
    Loading a ~2mil mesh took under a minute for memory. How long have you waited? Once it's in performance is fine; the initial load just takes awhile.
  • Bal
    Offline / Send Message
    Bal polycounter lvl 17
    Toolbag2 seems like a great solution for high-poly shots, Keyshot has always been a too expensive for me.
    I loaded a 700mb obj fine (not sure how many million polygons it is, but at least one), and have similar specs to you Joopson. As Bek said, loading can take a bit of time, but once it's loaded things run pretty smooth (some options turn on and off a bit slower than usual though).

Here's a shot of the model (decimated Zbrush hipoly), it's still WIP.

pinkmech03.jpg
    (design by Nivanh Chanthara)
  • Joopson
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    Just subdivided a cube a bunch of times, to make sure it wasn't an issue with zbrush's OBJs, or something. The mesh was 1 million triangles and some change, and I waited 4 minutes before ctrl+alt+deleting and closing Marmoset 2.

It's only a 95mb file, too.

Edit: Tried again, and gave up after 13 minutes.

Edit Again: Tried FBX, same issue. It just never loads above some arbitrary polygon count.
  • Kosai106
    Offline / Send Message
    Kosai106 polycounter lvl 13
    Joopson wrote: »
    Just subdivided a cube a bunch of times, to make sure it wasn't an issue with zbrush's OBJs, or something. The mesh was 1 million triangles and some change, and I waited 4 minutes before ctrl+alt+deleting and closing Marmoset 2.

That sounds really weird, so I tried to do the same to see if I had same issue, but my mesh loaded almost instantly.

However it's not showing the entire wireframe for some reason. Just thought I'd share that.

5H52e.jpg
  • Gheromo
    Offline / Send Message
    Gheromo polycounter lvl 11
    Bug:

Pressing RMB to remove light from HDRI image whilst holding LMB crashes Toolbag.
  • Azkur
    Offline / Send Message
    Azkur polycounter lvl 8
    that wireframe issue also happens when you use the subdivion pn triangles, it also makes it so that models that are not subdivided this way stop showing wireframes.
  • EarthQuake
    Miguelito wrote: »
    Hi. Sorry to bother with double sided material stuff again.
    But doubling faces does not really work. As soon as I put in a light and turn on Cast Shadows the outer faces seem to cast shadows on the inner faces. And this shadow looks through and causes artifacts dS6Gh96zA0Abcs-4aEWXNu_Ov5L1gawnFu3cZSmSJfe09AQQXU6N_DTDcIJ0Osx1Gcv4G_N5PTPgOhgf_LA4CqnzMJ0dTuSqhvkeB1ZylFest5qok1gucb294g. That makes me a bit sad.
    Any rough guess when double sided materials will arrive LUjOr2EcGCMzCRbYWifUZ-MdXUHKad5Ynmjie4RQmb923MRox8WNQE-hgJivsb-ylu4R59O7Yb_4A5z6OxJ-1PD7kzQPGbChcyUu9qzaR_r3JWLg1yh6rQDLPQ?
    Thx

Sorry no ETA yet. We realize this is a priority for you guys so it will be added at some point, likely sooner rather than later.

Yuze wrote: »
    So just to be sure, multiple material types (e.g. plastic and metal) aren't supported on a single mesh via masking? Do you have to change around roughness values to get as close as possible?

Layering is not currently supported. Layering with masks to blend between different materials is something we will most likely in future update.

You certainly can have multiple surface types with the current system though. You need to use your albedo, gloss/roughness, specular and normal maps to define the surface types per pixel.

RMeeks wrote: »
    Awesome tool!
    RMeeks wrote: »
    A couple things that I would like to see added, some of these have already been mentioned.
    A visible indication of light radius.
    A way to scale objects and a reference for scale.
    Ability to hide light widgets.
    A way to duplicate anything in the outliner(lights, meshes, cameras, etc.).
    A brief highlighting of objects with a material when the material is selected.
    Ability to lock cameras.
    Thank you guys!

Thanks for the suggestions.

CoD67 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to add translucency map ?

Currently you need to use the skin shader to add a translucency map. Change the diffusion module from Lambertian to Skin to get the skin shader.

RogelioD wrote: »
    This probably isn't even worth mentioning, but 8K Skies do not play well when loaded. They make all the controls go whacky. Reducing it down to 4K gives the same exact quality and returns everything to normal though. As I said, probably not worth mentioning but just thought I'd throw it out there anyway =P

This is interesting. Can you give me some more info on this?

What format (cross, long/lat, etc)?

4K total? 4K per-face?

I’ve had good luck loading in 10,000x*** or so long/lat panos. Could you send me the file so we can take a look at it as well?

Thanks

Tried an old texture I made. Not very exciting but I think it looks good. It tessellates a bit weird though, it gives me some weird stretching especially around the edges. I'm not sure if it's my height map or something Marmoset doesn't like.

Make sure your base geometry is using even, square quads. If you have one quad stretched to that rectangle shape you'll get uneven tessellation.

Manually tessellate the mesh yourself in your 3d app a bit more (add more divisions) if you're hitting the tess max.

Also, how do I blur the background image?

If you want to blur only the background, set near blur to 0 and turn far blur up really high. They adjust the focus plan so that your mesh is in front of it. Then adjust the max bokeh size to blur the background.

another question, is there a way to duplicate lights? could be useful to have this if its not already in and im being blind.

Not yet, sorry. This will come in an update at some point.

Broetchaen wrote: »
    I dont know if anyone posted this already, but i have a wierd bug with the normal map. I mirrored the left leg and arm over, to save texture space which resulted in a reversed normal map on the left side. Now I can fix it for the left side when I flip-Y for the normalmap in the menu, but of course the other side gets flipped and results in the same error. I have the feeling I'm forgetten something really simple and its a user error xD
    Broetchaen wrote: »

Heres a picture to show the problem, you can see how the emblem on the left knee is embosed, instead of being inserted like the other knee.

What software are you exporting from?
    What file format?

Another user had a similar problem, which was solved by not exporting bi-normals/tangents in FBX format out of Maya.

i was just testing some stuff with the skinshader and have a question about the translucency map. How is the set color applied to the map?
    I first thought a map would override the colorvalue but the color is still applied somehow.

The color value multiplies onto the texture input. Theres sort of a few ways you can used it:
    1. Fixed, color value, no textures
    2. Color value to set color, texture input to set depth
    3. Texture input to set color and depth (set color to white in this case)

Is there a possibility to do a turntable but leave custom set lights at their location? So that my shadows stay the same throughout the whole turntable.
    Thx

Yes you should be able to do this by using the camera turntable option instead of scene. Change this in the turntable output settings, in Capture -> Settings (CTRL+P).

praetus wrote: »
    Some possible features that may be nice-
    • The ability to duplicate lights
    • Checkbox to move/rotate lights between world vs local space
    • Light radius is visible when changing
    • Color picker can pick from viewport
    • Importing/Exporting multiple materials at once
    • Hiding lights/camera with menus.
    • The ability to lock the camera or light panels so they stay when not having them selected.
    Having some fun learning it though. Seems pretty awesome so far.

Thanks for the input!

Ah sorry for so many post i should of asked this with the first question but the "Outline" feature where it puts a color outline around the mesh, how can i get this effect is it even in there?

Sorry this feature is not available in TB2, if there is enough interest we may consider adding it.

4f6f3b wrote: »
    I know it wasn't a huge feature in Toolbag 1, but will we ever see skeletal animation returning?

Animation is something we plan on putting a lot of work into and releasing as a free update for Toolbag 2. This will be something that happens down the line though, not likely in the near future.

hello! a stupid question here: in the locatoin "C: \Program Files\Marmoset Toolbag 2\data\mat\textures" there are a lot of texture like "normal map, gloss map, AO map..."
    and ofcourse that is MT2 material,
    and i see some normal map is very nicely, so i try to make a new normal map with the source diffuse in there but i can not get beautiful result like that,
    i've used crazybump, knald, nDo2, Xnormal, Nvidiafiltertool but never get that result though..
    So if anyone know how they make these maps please help me, i just don't know they've made these map by 3D model then bake or convert from a color source photo. 3BizfOv4PSq2DmN3jHVo31s5vRMxeKxLF6f-5qI_XoYNVnW1jsGpe7MHZdCPFWjzSB6P6jymdFFn5iFir-LJEjmqBax0fRqmjODZjIkKOMdSpU05cf8oKtjGiA
    /Sorry cause my bad English.

The preset materials are courtey of the nice fellows at quixel.se

The content is scanned from real world materials using an awesome piece of software that they have not released yet. We’ll have to wait until they launch to talk more about it.

bcottage wrote: »
    it could be called the 'cottage feature' haha

Hehe, its a cool idea indeed.

Not sure if this is a known issue but I figure I'd report anyways.

using DoF blurs my Glass Additive Mesh/Material.

Edit: Also, everything inside of the glass material loses it's local reflection property. It makes sense why it does, but it's kind of a bummer. Might just have to comp the glass onto the glass-less version... then again thats kinf of cheating =P

Here are my specs

The Add/DOF bug is known, we just haven’t had a time to fix it as the add feature was added late in the cycle. I’ll look into the SSR issue as well, thanks.

downarmy wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick reply i am glad its in the work but i got it fixed...
    downarmy wrote: »

Just baught an ATI 7970 to play with it tonight!

it look just too much awesome to wait!

Ok cool, that card should give you very good performance in TB2

Just an update on this:

Turns out greyscale does work; however, greyscale from Knald does not. I have to run a height/AO/cavity map from Knald through photoshop before it displays correctly in TB2. If I don't the map shows black as yellow (In TB2, not PS).

Anyone know how we're meant to interpret Mip-map preview levels in TB2? In tb1 it made sense that one whole number was one level up/down in mip-map levels, but TB2 allows for decimals? If the decimals are simply levels inbetween mips (So not full steps) is there any practical point to this? It just seems like whole numbers/steps made more sense.

Can you get me a copy of that file, or tell me what settings/file format/bit depth you’re using out of knald? Thanks

• EarthQuake
    If I try to load a mesh with over, say, one million polygons, it just hangs. It doesn't freeze, or crash, but it's like it's trying to load, but it's loading very very slow.

Even loading a 500,000 polygon model takes upwards of 15 seconds. Which is a bummer, since I'd love to use Marmoset for High-poly models as well.

I posted my specs earlier, but here they are again: I've got an intel core i7-2600, 8 gb of ram, and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti; running Windows 7, 64 bit.

Loading a ~2mil mesh took under a minute for memory. How long have you waited? Once it's in performance is fine; the initial load just takes awhile.

Bal wrote: »
    Toolbag2 seems like a great solution for high-poly shots, Keyshot has always been a too expensive for me.
    I loaded a 700mb obj fine (not sure how many million polygons it is, but at least one), and have similar specs to you Joopson. As Bek said, loading can take a bit of time, but once it's loaded things run pretty smooth (some options turn on and off a bit slower than usual though).

Here's a shot of the model (decimated Zbrush hipoly), it's still WIP.
    (design by Nivanh Chanthara)

It's only a 95mb file, too.

Edit: Tried again, and gave up after 13 minutes.

Edit Again: Tried FBX, same issue. It just never loads above some arbitrary polygon count.

Kosai106 wrote: »
    That sounds really weird, so I tried to do the same to see if I had same issue, but my mesh loaded almost instantly.

Ok, so everyone who is having issues loading dense files, could you please give me some more information:

What app are you exporting out of?
    What file format?
    What options (normals, uvs, vert colors, etc)?

Any files you can share to help debug would be great as well.

I can load 5-million or so poly meshes out of Maya 2008 and Mudbox 2012 almost instantly. Some files out of zbrush take a lot longer though. I suspect this has to do with specifically how the files are written.

However it's not showing the entire wireframe for some reason. Just thought I'd share that.

Yeah, there are some bugs related to tessellation and wireframe display.
  • EarthQuake
    Gheromo wrote: »
    Bug:

Pressing RMB to remove light from HDRI image whilst holding LMB crashes Toolbag.

Interesting, not getting a crash here (though I do have a newer build). System specs? Does this happen all the time or only sometimes?

Thanks

[Edit] I get this crash in the 2.00 build but not the latest internal build, so it probably got fixed along with some other changes.
  • RogelioD
    Offline / Send Message

This is interesting. Can you give me some more info on this?

What format (cross, long/lat, etc)?

4K total? 4K per-face?

I’ve had good luck loading in 10,000x*** or so long/lat panos. Could you send me the file so we can take a look at it as well?

If you go to this page: http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/archive.html

and download the "Tropical Ruins" pano, the 8K (lat/long) file was making me lag very hard. Also, I'd have to clikc on anything twice just to make it "stick".

Just so you know though, I just tested it on my PC at work and I am NOT getting the same issue. I'm only getting this issue on my PC at home.

edit: Actually, I'm still getting the clicks not sticking bug with 8K. It takes 2 clicks for anything to be selected/pressed.

The Add/DOF bug is known, we just haven’t had a time to fix it as the add feature was added late in the cycle. I’ll look into the SSR issue as well, thanks.

No problem. Thats for taking the time to reply to me and everyone else. You guys are busting you butts and doing an awesome job. Kudos.
  • mikhga
    Offline / Send Message
    mikhga polycounter lvl 8
    Any support for using vertex colors on meshes in Toolbag 2?
  • funshark
    Offline / Send Message
    funshark polycounter lvl 16
    mikhga wrote: »
    Any support for using vertex colors on meshes in Toolbag 2?

+1
    would be great to export Vc from Zbrush
  • Joopson
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage
    Ok, so everyone who is having issues loading dense files, could you please give me some more information:
    I've tried Obj files from both Zbrush 4r6, and Maya 2014.
    What file format?
    OBJ, but I tried FBX as well.
    The options I have for OBJ are: Groups, Point Groups, Materials, Smoothing, and Normals. I've never once touched those options though. For FBX, I tried to keep it down and use the bare minimum. I have Smoothing groups, and smooth mesh (not sure what that one does. Never noticed a difference) enabled. For the FBX file format, I have type set as "Binary" and Version set as "FBX 2014". (As a side note, trying to export an FBX from Maya with so many polygons is almost a certain crash for me.)
    I don't think it's the files themselves, really; but here is one of them, anyway:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30185090/HighMarmTest1_Joopson.obj (note: it's 62 mb)

I tried loading it, and thought "What if I let it load while I'm out of my apartment?".. I came back 40 minutes later and it had loaded. So things do load, it just takes somewhere between 13 and 40 minutes to do so.
  • Bek
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek interpolator

What file format?

On further testing my earlier numbers were a little optimistic (wrong). A 800k tris model took ~7min to import. During this time taskmanager showed toolbag having no significant memory/disk usage, but 25% cpu usage (so 100% of one core).

This was an FBX from modo with UV's. An OBJ took a similar amount of time. Collada didn't even load (nothing would happen). If I delete the UV's, it still takes a long time. Saving as 2010 fbx in ASCII format didn't seem to change anything, nor did triangulating before export.

FBX export settings were save geometry, materials, morph maps, edge smoothing, animation. Interestingly enough if I disable save materials, the export will fail.

Here's the mesh I was testing with. (13mb)

For the Knald stuff:

I was exporting as 8bit TGA. Here's a TGA from knald that looks fine in PS but wrong in TB2 (until re-saved through PS).

edit: Found a crash: If you have an image's options open in tb2, and then open a new scene, the options for the image isn't automatically closed. If you press Okay on the option window, tb2 will crash.
  • Endlessillusion
    Can anyone help me out with the " Outline " feature it makes a colored outline around your mesh in the first Marmoset, anyone know how i can get the same effect?

render_zps769ac3ab.jpg
  • Bek
    Offline / Send Message
    Bek interpolator
    Earthquake replied to you in post #338 Endlessillusion; outline is currently not in TB2. It shouldn't be hard to fake something in photoshop though.
  • Endlessillusion
    Earthquake replied to you in post #338 Endlessillusion; outline is currently not in TB2. It shouldn't be hard to fake something in photoshop though.

Ah sorry about that i did't see it thanks.
  • stevston89
    Offline / Send Message
    stevston89 interpolator
    @ Endlessillusion If you really want to make the outlines. You can simply duplicate you mesh, use a push modifier to bump out the mesh, and then flip the faces. Apply a flat black material to the 2nd mesh and it should create and outline in marmoset.
  • Endlessillusion
    stevston89 wrote: »
    @ Endlessillusion If you really want to make the outlines. You can simply duplicate you mesh, use a push modifier to bump out the mesh, and then flip the faces. Apply a flat black material to the 2nd mesh and it should create and outline in marmoset.

Alright i'll try that thanks a lot.
  • OccultMonk
    Offline / Send Message
    OccultMonk interpolator
    Is there a way to import the 'Sunlight' HDRI map from Marmoset 1. Or could you include it in a next release?
  • EarthQuake
  • Azkur
    Offline / Send Message
    Azkur polycounter lvl 8
    PLZ ME NEED IT NOW!!!!

give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif