Home General Discussion

Project Anarchy - Havok's new FREE Mobile Development Engine

Replies

• iniside
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iniside polycounter lvl 6
    Will Havok Cloth be integrated into engine ?
    More important will we be able to make PC games with it ?
  • justin.robert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    1. What'll be the price if we want to expand out game beyond iOS and Android platform, say to PC and Mac? Just try to figure the price range, are we talking hundreds or thousands?

2. Will Havok Script Studio be included?

3. Some advanced Vision Engine feature, like Linear Space Lighting, Height Fog, Atmospheri Sky will also be available?

Thanks!

BTW, As Playmaker (Unity plugin) is inspired by Havok Behavior, I wonder why Havok did not come up with it's own visual code solution.
  • justin.robert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [edit] sorry, duplicated post
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mangled Poly polycounter lvl 18
    Onion wrote: »
    Hi,

Engine looks great.

I take it, I can only really use this if I'm part of a team, whereby I have access to programmers ?

Will there be any sort of 'visual scripting' type systems in place so that non programmers can also make use of the engine ? I'm talking preset behaviours, or systems like Playmaker for unity, or even the 2d game maker Stencyl with it's super easy to use code blocks system. I've still yet to see anybody produce a decent games creation system for non programmers that isn't super cheap and nasty and aimed at pre school children.

Regards

Thank you!

There will be some rapid prototyping tools that will help assist getting your ideas to a playable state. There are no limitations to you polishing the art up from there and shipping your game. However we would always recommend a programmer to build off these base tools to optimize and polish the behavior you want specific to your game. The engine has a base visual linking tool that can be setup and utilized for basic visual scripting (The video shows an example of this at 1:12)

The systems you are mentioning for Unity are plugins that other companies developed. We are also setup on plugin base architecture so we anticipate and hope that companies will develop the same kind of plugins for us. We already have some companies contacting us about this and they are extremely excited as we allow C++ access.

Hope that helps!
    Ryan
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cupsster wrote: »
    Hi, I'm not speaking LUA. Big interest tho. Features and kind words make me want to try it out ASAP. :) My main question is if it will be possible to add C# support to this engine. I like to code in C# (the only thing micro$oft done right). Will there be some evaluation period or closed beta? I have game in progress in Unity3D and would love to try to convert it to this one and compare it all :)

Currently the only c# we have setup is for expanding the editor UI. All the run time items are C++. We are working out the early eval stuff now and have partnered with some mobile developers for this.

Thank you!
    Ryan
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iniside wrote: »
    Will Havok Cloth be integrated into engine ?
    More important will we be able to make PC games with it ?

Havok cloth and PC deployment are outside of the Project Anarchy bundle. Both of them are of course supported for the vision engine but since it is out of the Project Anarchy toolset it will come at a cost.
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HeadClot wrote: »
    That is just awesome!

Cannot wait to get my hands on these tools! :D

Thank you sir!

Comments like this make the Project Anarchy team very happy
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey, cool stuff! Wish I would have known you were there at GDC so I could have stopped by. I was on the plane the day you posted and totally missed this. =(
  • rube
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rube polycounter lvl 17
    Just out of curiosity, in that last video, would there be any extra paid packages needed to pull of what was shown? Either way, i'm anxious to get hold of it and try some things out.
  • HeadClot
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HeadClot polycounter lvl 9
    Hey,

Does this come with any sort of terrain solution?
    I am guessing that it does but it does not hurt to ask :)

Is occlusion culling built into the Vision engine?

Is there anyway I can get my hands on project anarchy sooner than later?

I am currently in active development of a game for the OUYA. I would like to test out the platform and make sure that it fits my needs. I would be more than happy to sign a NDA or anything of the sort.

This might have been asked before but will there be .FBX support for the Vision engine. Not everyone can afford 3ds max or maya.
  • PhobicGunner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I have a few questions I would like to ask about Anarchy.

1.) I know this can't export to PC, but during development I can TEST it on PC right?
    2.) As HeadClot asks, does Anarchy come with any occlusion culling systems?
    3.) Does Anarchy come with RakNet integration as Vision does, or must we integrate our own third-party multiplayer APIs?
    4.) Does Anarchy support splitscreen games? Can I have more than one camera in the scene rendering different viewports, and each listening to the audio from a different perspective?
    5.) How does input work in Anarchy? Can I accept input from keyboards, mice, and gamepads out-of-the-box or would I have to roll my own?
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EarthQuake wrote: »
    Hey, cool stuff! Wish I would have known you were there at GDC so I could have stopped by. I was on the plane the day you posted and totally missed this. =(

Sad I missed you too man :) Hopefully next big show!
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rube wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, in that last video, would there be any extra paid packages needed to pull of what was shown? Either way, i'm anxious to get hold of it and try some things out.

No the things shown where all done with the base free package and also all those demos will be included in the SDK with full source access so you can see how we did them.
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey,

Does this come with any sort of terrain solution?
    I am guessing that it does but it does not hurt to ask :)

Is occlusion culling built into the Vision engine?

Is there anyway I can get my hands on project anarchy sooner than later?

I am currently in active development of a game for the OUYA. I would like to test out the platform and make sure that it fits my needs. I would be more than happy to sign a NDA or anything of the sort.

This might have been asked before but will there be .FBX support for the Vision engine. Not everyone can afford 3ds max or maya.

We do have terrain support and a way to bake the mesh for mobile platforms :)

occlusion culling is in the vision engine, but it is not on mobile devices. We plan on having an occlusion culling like system for mobile devices in a future release of anarchy.

Let me get in touch with the powers that be. If you can message me your email so we can start an offline discussion about this, it would be great.

We are looking into getting this supported considering the amount of feedback. :)

-Ryan
  • HeadClot
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HeadClot polycounter lvl 9
    We do have terrain support and a way to bake the mesh for mobile platforms :)

occlusion culling is in the vision engine, but it is not on mobile devices. We plan on having an occlusion culling like system for mobile devices in a future release of anarchy.

Let me get in touch with the powers that be. If you can message me your email so we can start an offline discussion about this, it would be great.

We are looking into getting this supported considering the amount of feedback. :)

-Ryan

Awesome! Thanks for the info! I am really wanting to use Project Anarchy right now. :)

I have also sent you a PM.

Also - I have a few more questions and a suggestion.

First up the Suggestion - Have you posted this great news on TIGsource?
    I know allot of people there are looking for a good free mobile solution and new people join everyday on that site asking questions about what engine to use. :)

Just a suggestion :)

Now on to the questions -

1.Will this have Oculus 3D Support for the mobile versions? I am targeting OUYA so this is important to me. :)
    2.Will there be a Linux version for purchase?
    3.What kind of game samples will we have access to?and can we use parts (Not all) of the game samples in our own game?
    4.Is there any form of visual scripting system in place? If not are there plans to add one in?
    5.Could you go into a bit more detail about what havok AI is. Is it a Path finding solution? Is it a behavior trees solution?

Keep up the awesome work! Like i said before I really want to use Project Anarchy.

If you can tell the project anarchy team that their work is awesome!
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Awesome! Thanks for the info! I am really wanting to use Project Anarchy right now. :)

I have also sent you a PM.

Also - I have a few more questions and a suggestion.

First up the Suggestion - Have you posted this great news on TIGsource?
    I know allot of people there are looking for a good free mobile solution and new people join everyday on that site asking questions about what engine to use. :)

Just a suggestion :)

Now on to the questions -

1.Will this have Oculus 3D Support for the mobile versions? I am targeting OUYA so this is important to me. :)
    2.Will there be a Linux version for purchase?
    3.What kind of game samples will we have access to?and can we use parts (Not all) of the game samples in our own game?
    4.Is there any form of visual scripting system in place? If not are there plans to add one in?
    5.Could you go into a bit more detail about what havok AI is. Is it a Path finding solution? Is it a behavior trees solution?

Keep up the awesome work! Like i said before I really want to use Project Anarchy.

If you can tell the project anarchy team that their work is awesome!

Thank you I will get to your PM a bit later :)

First off love the suggestion I have forwarded it to our marketing team to setup the contact :) Things like this are always appreciated!

1. We have been talking about the oculus but have no conclusions yet.. My guess is it wont be out for the first shipment. With all that said enough access will be given for people to set it up themselves.. So I am sure something will be put up for the community.

2. Currently the vision engine does not support linux.

3. All the samples you saw in the latest video will be available with full source for you to do what you want. We will also be doing training videos/papers around them.

4. I covered this a couple posts back.

5. Havok AI is automatic nav mesh generation with many advanced tools available to mobile like local steering and dynamic nav mesh cutting for obstacle avoidance.

We are trying hard to get it all ready for the release :)
  • PhobicGunner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Come on guys, hurry up! I WANT IT NAO!

In case my message got buried and was never read, one question I would really like to know, is whether Anarchy will have RakNet included, or some other multiplayer? Or will I have to build my own?
  • Chiodo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi, I'm a game programmer. I found project anarchy very interesting and I've some questions.
    Is the c++ usable to code my game or I'm forced to use LUA?
    Is visual studio supported?
    Most important of all, is the VS Debugger supported?
    How do I export my game to Xcode? Is something similar to unity (it makes a Xcode prj then you build from that to ios)?

Cheers,

Diego
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Come on guys, hurry up! I WANT IT NAO!

In case my message got buried and was never read, one question I would really like to know, is whether Anarchy will have RakNet included, or some other multiplayer? Or will I have to build my own?

We are working with middle ware vendors for different multiplayer solutions.. My guess though it will come at a price through the market place.
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Chiodo wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a game programmer. I found project anarchy very interesting and I've some questions.
    How do I export my game to Xcode? Is something similar to unity (it makes a Xcode prj then you build from that to ios)?

Cheers,

Diego

Diego,
    Glad you found it interesting! Here are some answers to some of the questions.

Yes you can totally use C++ and we will ship with a sample on how to do this.

Yes, VS 2010 + is supported

But of course it does!

How do I export my game to Xcode?
    Visual Studio is fully supported and you can build your Android game from Visual Studio. The Visual Studio debugger currently only works with native PC code, but we're investigating integrating the Android debugger into Visual Studio. And we do create an Xcode project so that you can build it on iOS.

Hope this helps!
  • Chiodo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Diego,
    Glad you found it interesting! Here are some answers to some of the questions.

Yes you can totally use C++ and we will ship with a sample on how to do this.

Yes, VS 2010 + is supported

But of course it does!

How do I export my game to Xcode?
    Visual Studio is fully supported and you can build your Android game from Visual Studio. The Visual Studio debugger currently only works with native PC code, but we're investigating integrating the Android debugger into Visual Studio. And we do create an Xcode project so that you can build it on iOS.

Hope this helps!

Man, this is a wonderful news!
    VS is the common choice in the industry and the debugger with edit & continue is fundamental to work efficiently.
    This project became every day more interesting...
    Thanks for reply!
  • justin.robert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    1. What'll be the price if we want to expand out game beyond iOS and Android platform, say to PC and Mac? Just try to figure the price range, are we talking hundreds or thousands?

3. Some advanced Vision Engine feature, like Linear Space Lighting, Height Fog, Atmospheri Sky will also be available?

Thanks!

BTW, As Playmaker (Unity plugin) is inspired by Havok Behavior, I wonder why Havok did not come up with it's own visual code solution.
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Thanks!

Sorry for the delayed response on this one :)

1. Pricing is still being worked on for expanded platforms. It will be competitive with similar engines on the market.

2. Currently the LUA is visions own version. It still has a full featured debugger and host of tools around it.

3. Those features are currently not available for mobile devices as the hardware available that can handle those in an optimal way are very few at this time. However, we continually work to improve our mobile support and as devices get better more and more features available on our PC build (with our DX11 deferred renderer) will start getting ported over to mobile.

As for Playmaker, Havok Animation Studio is a state machine and not a general visual coding solution. Given the amount of source code provided for Project Anarchy, however, it’s completely possible for a third party to make a Playmaker-like plugin for Project Anarchy.

Thank you!
  • ZJP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZJP
    1. Pricing is still being worked on for expanded platforms. It will be competitive with similar engines on the market.
    Similar to Unreal/Cryengine or Unity3D engine? :)
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZJP wrote: »
    Similar to Unreal/Cryengine or Unity3D engine? :)

Havok has indie license pricing.. So I would go with the lesser of the three ;)
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    For those interested here is a video of one of Havok's engineers going over some of the tools at GDC :). Shows more of the editor, ai tools , and animation tools.

http://software.intel.com/en-us/videos/havok-project-anarchy-demo
  • illo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    that looks very, very nice. well done guys. any new info on a release date?
    also, any chance we can see any documentation on havokscript before release?
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    illo wrote: »
    that looks very, very nice. well done guys. any new info on a release date?
    also, any chance we can see any documentation on havokscript before release?

If I was a betting man I would guess early-mid June.

Havok script is not in Vision.. Currently vision has its own lua compiler with a full debugger included!
  • Ravenok
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ravenok polycounter lvl 7
    That looks great.
    One thing's not clear. It's free for iOS and Android, but will the engine be free to use with full features for all platforms with iOS and Android being free to publish with as well, or will the free version only contain iOS and Android tools within it?
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ravenok wrote: »
    That looks great.
    One thing's not clear. It's free for iOS and Android, but will the engine be free to use with full features for all platforms with iOS and Android being free to publish with as well, or will the free version only contain iOS and Android tools within it?

You will get the full engine, but shaders/renders will be limited to mobile. Again Project Anarchy is just for mobile development only. Once you want to start getting out of that realm then you will be looking at licensing.
  • iGusev
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm looking forward product release.
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iGusev wrote: »
    I'm looking forward product release.

Thank iGusev .. hopefully I got to your answer properly over email :)
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    exciting press release today.. We are adding Tizen as part of our free development platforms!

http://www.havok.com/news-and-press/releases/-project-anarchy-tizen
  • Colin Cohen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ryan,

What do you expect will be the hardware/OS requirements in order to run Project Anarchy fluidly? And the minimum target OSs (e.g., Android 2.3)?

Thanks,

Colin
  • nxT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nxT
    Can't wait to try! :)
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ryan,

What do you expect will be the hardware/OS requirements in order to run Project Anarchy fluidly? And the minimum target OSs (e.g., Android 2.3)?

Thanks,

Colin

Colin,
    Thank for reaching out!

For the editor you will need:
    DX9.0c/Shader Model 3.0 GPU and Windows XP or newer.

And for the devices:
    iOS: iPhone 3GS and above (iPhone 4 recommended), Android: Android 2.3 and above with OpenGL ES 2.0 GPU
  • justin.robert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Unity just announced they will provide their iOS and android basic version for free.
    http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/192654/iOS_and_Android_Unity_licenses_are_now_free.php

It might not be coincidence that happens after Project Anarchy's announcement.

2013 gonna be a really interesting year for mobile game developers!
  • Richard Kain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Richard Kain polycounter lvl 18
    Oh snap! I've been working with Unity for months. I got the free promotion iOS and Android exporters last year for Unity 3.5, and was planning on paying the $300 to upgrade to Unity 4.0. Now it seems I don't have to bother paying anything. Bonus!
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Unity just announced they will provide their iOS and android basic version for free.
    http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/192654/iOS_and_Android_Unity_licenses_are_now_free.php

It might not be coincidence that happens after Project Anarchy's announcement.

2013 gonna be a really interesting year for mobile game developers!

I think that is great they are also help providing developer with some free tools. It is a great move on their part!

Again let me note some important things about Project Anarchy being free:

- We do not care about team size or revenue. If your game is successful then we dont want to take money for making your vision.

- There is no Upgraded vs Basic version. You get the full editor/engine without being limited to black box development or getting halfway through development realizing you need some tools that are only in the pro version forcing you to upgrade.

-Full debugging tools with c++, C# (for interface), and LUA scripting. If there is a plugin or aspect you dont like you will be able to change it for your needs.
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I hate being on camera.. But here is a video log update about Project Anarchy, covering our Asset Browser:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuzLnfpUTh0
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TeeJay wrote: »
    But, no OS X support.

It's such a shame that Unity is still the only true Mac solution. I'm no expert on porting engines, but I'd say the investment would be worth it given the market it would open up. There may not be that many game studios using Macs, but there's a hell of a lot of iOS developers who are... all of them.

TeeJay,
    I understand about the OSx. Currently there has not been a huge amount of the community complaining about this so we have not really talked about including it in our road map. Fortunately for most mac owners they are able to install a windows boot (most people I know with macs have this). I realize it is not optimal, but it is an option.
  • Voutan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi folks,

at first I have to state: I'm really excited about Project Anarchy!!!
    I want to get my handy on as soon as possible! *.*
    Earlier this year I learned and dived into ShiVa 3D, unfortunatly Stontrip shot
    down all activities and since march there are no official statements about the future of ShiVa.
    (Well, I know there are rumors of moving the hole company to Tunesia... but that are still rumors)
    So now I know, learning lua wasn't a waste of time^^

There were a lot of questions asked and a lot answered too, but I still have some:

How heavily documented will it be beside the mentioned examples? ((Video-)Tutorials, API-Reference, etc. )

Are there plans now to support more 3D moddeling tools than 3ds max or maya?
    (something for blender like FBX or COLLADA? O:-) )

And since I'm a student in Applied Computer Science with focus on Game Technology and Virtual Reality, If I (or my team) would obtain an extra PC license later, are there plans to support input devices like:
    Oculus Rift, Razer Hydra or Leap Motion?
  • Ago
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ago
    Hi Mangled Poly!

I have a Macbook Pro 15'' Retina Display i7 (2012) but now the "Project Anarchy" does not work with it.
    (GeForce GT 650M with 1GB GDDR5 memory)

But I have an old laptop "Toshiba" A100-376, with this feature, is it enough?
    (UDK have some difficulty running within a large windows).

Processor Intel Core2Duo - T5600 - 1.83 GHz - cache 2MB L2 - front side bus : 667 MHz - Tecnologia Intel Centrino Duo Mobile

Chipset: Intel 945PM Express

Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GO 7600, DDR 128 MB dedicated memory, conector bus : PCI Express 16x, Memory Interface 128 bit, DirectX 9c, Shader Model 3.0, Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 16, Fill Rate (Billion pixels/sec) 3.6, Vertices/Second (Millions) 550, RAMDACs (MHz) 400.

Board Memory are: (DDR2: 533MHz): 3,072 MB with Windows 7, but have 4,096 MB in total.

Sorry my english

Thank you
    Ago
  • Ago
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ago
    Oops sorry duplicate message.

Ago
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TeeJay wrote: »
    I hear you, I think the problem with that mindset, though, is that it's not that Mac users aren't complaining, it's that PC users aren't complaining. Mac users just don't know you exist.

99% of the game dev community, both big and small, work on PC's, they use PC based engines, and are familiar with a PC workflow. Those guys aren't gonna care one bit if there's OS X support, and aren't likely to speak up if there isn't - because it doesn't concern them.

Bootcamping is an option, yes, but if Mac devs have all their software licensed in OS X, and they're compiling/building in XCode, it's a pain in the ass to keep rebooting to another OS.

I just think there's a market there.

We have no doubt there is a market there and hope my post does not discredit the validness of your input or the fact we do care about the OSx community. I was simply stating the work to port this over would be a huge, time consuming effort, not to mention if we wanted to do it properly we would have to support across two operating systems. That is huge overhead for a potential little gain especially if the community is wanting more features or updates instead of OSx.
  • justin.robert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Again let me note some important things about Project Anarchy being free:

- We do not care about team size or revenue. If your game is successful then we dont want to take money for making your vision.

- There is no Upgraded vs Basic version. You get the full editor/engine without being limited to black box development or getting halfway through development realizing you need some tools that are only in the pro version forcing you to upgrade.

-Full debugging tools with c++, C# (for interface), and LUA scripting. If there is a plugin or aspect you dont like you will be able to change it for your needs.

Just wish you guys can release it sooner! Unity really needs a strong competitor.

Talking about upgrade path, maybe just me, I'm still concerning about price range of publishing outside ios/android using Vision engine. Not quite understanding all the "contact our salesman to find out price" pricing strategy, I can understand that might works well enough for studio deals case by case, but that attitude might not as welcome in indie community.

I really like the c++ and lua part of Project Anarchy, knowing you are dealing with a close source engine but still can alter some core behavior is good. Not sure how much freedom we can get from c++ sdk of Project Anachy, as in Unity can also use c++ plugin but not quite extendable when dealing with core components ( eg, swap of physics engine)
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Just wish you guys can release it sooner! Unity really needs a strong competitor.

Talking about upgrade path, maybe just me, I'm still concerning about price range of publishing outside ios/android using Vision engine. Not quite understanding all the "contact our salesman to find out price" pricing strategy, I can understand that might works well enough for studio deals case by case, but that attitude might not as welcome in indie community.

I really like the c++ and lua part of Project Anarchy, knowing you are dealing with a close source engine but still can alter some core behavior is good. Not sure how much freedom we can get from c++ sdk of Project Anachy, as in Unity can also use c++ plugin but not quite extendable when dealing with core components ( eg, swap of physics engine)

Justin we are working on it :)

As for pricing I am sure the months following we will be more unified and have an easier upgrade path. Right now we are hoping people have lots of success in the iOS, android, and tizen space.

The C++ integration goes very deep to where you can even write your own render if you decide.
  • filipk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Right now it is only Max and Maya as it uses our Havok Content Tools for exporting. There is talk of making the Havok Content Tools support something like FBX so we can expand to more 3D packages.

I'd love to see support for FBX too and I hope that this feature will be put near the top of the priority list :)

I'm also wondering how tightly everything is connected to Visual Studio? Is it possible to use other IDEs given that they are being run on Windows?

The reason I'm asking is because of this upcoming C/C++ IDE from JetBrains:

http://www.jetbrains.com/objc/features/cpp.html

Thanks!
  • Mangled Poly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    filipk wrote: »
    I'd love to see support for FBX too and I hope that this feature will be put near the top of the priority list :)

I'm also wondering how tightly everything is connected to Visual Studio? Is it possible to use other IDEs given that they are being run on Windows?

The reason I'm asking is because of this upcoming C/C++ IDE from JetBrains:

http://www.jetbrains.com/objc/features/cpp.html

Thanks!

Well you will be happy to hear the FBX importer has been pushed to the front of the list and will be available at launch if not very shortly after :).

I will have to ask about jetbrains
  • filipk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well you will be happy to hear the FBX importer has been pushed to the front of the list and will be available at launch if not very shortly after :).

I will have to ask about jetbrains

Well yes, very happy :)
    This is great news!

Thank you!