Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Deus-Ex Inspired lady character

Replies

• marq4porsche
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    marq4porsche polycounter lvl 9
    She's looking great though I agree with JMyoung about the lips and nose, she looks too terse and her lip transition is too sharp. The textures for the outfit look great though I would vary the color a bit more and push the saturation some to get her to pop. Her arms are also begging for some spec which will really give them more of a metal feel. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
  • mikezoo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mikezoo polycounter lvl 14
    Allright so I moved this character into 3D max with Xoliul's shader. I really like it! The addition of cubemaps helps alot! Sorta having a hard time getting a good skin shader outta it but thats another story...

Below are shots straight out of max. I feel like iam getting close to finishing up the body textures but like always and feedback to help push it would be most awesome!

As far as the head goes I need to accomadate the lighting for the haircards and adjust the skin textures as (of course) textures look a little different in xoliul shader than originally in marmoset. Think iam going to paint in JMYoung's eye make-up idea too. Good idea!

msvymbersky_deusex-girl-WIP029.jpg

msvymbersky_deusex-girl-WIP030.jpg

soo yeah. Hope to finish this in the next couple days.
  • theslingshot
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Except the pose of the ponytail, that I think should touch her body armor...and maybe the stitches on the jeans that think could look better, double stitches and darker wrinkles between...

tom-02.jpg

But other then that, this is freaking beautiful, very very nice job!