Home General Discussion

TRON: Legacy

Replies

• crazyfool
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfool polycounter lvl 13
    Bit late I know haha, Saw it today and couldnt believe how good it was. I thought it would be okay but was seriously blown away, everything was just so damn cool hahaha from start to finish. My lady wouldnt shut up how good it was lol. CGI Jeff Bridges was weird most of the time but that didnt stop him from being so god damn awesome, felt alot like the matrix where they are constantly being chased and super slick visuals and audio. Tron kicks so much bootey haha :) Its one of those films that sticks with me for a long time after leaving the theatre and that doesnt happen often unless I was completely blown away like with Inception and Avatar.

I was a bit concerned seeing the disclaimer at the start that not the whole movie was filmed in 3D and was the intention from the film makers so just keep the glasses on throughout. But yea, 3d was brilliant for me, Very mass effect aswell :)

Ordering the artbook NOW!!!!!!!!!

haters gonna hate but I fricking loved it haha
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    totally blown away, Tron has always been my Star Wars so this was a great followup... no Phantom Menace BS here. Flynn kind of reminds me of my father who passed away about 6 years ago so the whole story of Sam reconnecting with his lost father had a huge emotional impact on me.
  • Del