Home General Discussion

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Replies

• aajohnny
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aajohnny polycounter lvl 13
    Stinger88 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if jumping about, swimming lots, running, etc. Increases your stats. In morrowind I used to jump constantly as it increased agility. It didn't work in oblivion though. So I doubt it does in Skyrim. I still jump about mostly though.

I don't think so. If I remember correctly it was called athletics in Oblivion..I jump all the time no change in stats. I may be wrong though.
  • XenoKratios
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    XenoKratios polycounter lvl 12
    Sorry Stringer88, to answer it quickly, No.

Oblivion have 21 skills I think, Skyrim only has 18... They took out Athletics and Acrobatics, which was under speed or agility? I remember that Khajiit in oblivion who talked very peculiarly and run away randomly... he had 100 athletics and THAT is why I could never catch him, ahaha..

In skyrim I haven't even found any movement speed buffs or apparel... but you do notice a difference from taking off your armor.

I do remember jumping in Oblivion, but it only gave you experience if you had stamina :).
  • Stinger88
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    Shame. I'll still jump constantly though, its a habit now.

Some skyrim HD timelapse
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU4bSSV4bMM"]Beautiful SKYRIM Timelapse [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
  • Ace-Angel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 12
    Yeah, they were removed. Which makes sense as Todd Howard mentioned they made alot of changes so people wouldn't zoom by the scenery so quickly.

Although I'm still confused as to why horses are sometimes slower then people and you can't ride them in FPS...
  • R3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    R3D interpolator
    Ace-Angel wrote: »
    Although I'm still confused as to why horses are sometimes slower then people and you can't ride them in FPS...

I also don't understand why you can't ride horses in First Person Shooter. Also it's weird that sneaking is faster than "walking"
    frell wrote: »
    WOOT fallout 3 reference

Bumped into a guard and he said "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?"

That's been in every Bethesda games since... Morrowind if i remember correctly >_>
  • Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zipfinator polycounter lvl 9
    @Aesir, I was about to post that about the controls. Dang rascals.

@Stinger, I don't think it's a shame at all that jumping and running don't increase acrobatics and agility anymore. All it did was make me jump and run whenever I could which is a fucking annoying way to play to level up skills. Also constantly jumping and running did work in Oblivion to get those skills up.

@Ryswick, you can walk while sneaking too to go extra slow and be quieter. The sneak run is good for archers like me or people who backstab so we don't always have to be walking super slow to get damage bonuses.

Also in general on the speed, it seems that every player starts with the same speed and it's changed based on the armor you're wearing. Heavy Armor slows you down more than Light Armor. There's perks for Light Armor that makes it so you go as fast as you would without armor on and I believe there's a perk like that for Heavy Armor too.

Also another rascal note. In Oblivion I got my speed up to 100 and had speed buff enchants on all of my armor from the Daedra Orbs so I had about 155 speed. I also had master heavy armor with a full Daedra set so it didn't encumber me at all. It took quite a while to get that character there but it was quite fancy to play on.
  • R3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    R3D interpolator
    Yeah I also play an archer, so the sneak-sprint is pretty cool.
  • Stinger88
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stinger88 polycounter
    Zipfinator wrote: »
    Also another rascal note. In Oblivion I got my speed up to 100 and had speed buff enchants on all of my armor from the Daedra Orbs so I had about 155 speed. I also had master heavy armor with a full Daedra set so it didn't encumber me at all. It took quite a while to get that character there but it was quite fancy to play on.

I had a character in Morrowind that could levitate indefinitely. Flying everywhere was so cool. I miss Levitate :(
  • Autocon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Autocon polycounter lvl 15
    Just started playing on the PS3 and now I am hearing about how the save files can kinda bloat and once past 5mb the game becomes almost unplayable due to the lag (which is already noticable here and there)

Hope they can fix that soon in an update. Have a bunch of time I could spend playing this over thanksgiving and when you hear people only 16hours in being unable to play anymore really makes you wish you bought it used from Gamestop or not at all... :/

If not I guess I will just have to wait to get a good computer and torrent the game seeing as how I already spent 60 bucks on it.

Really like the whole R1/L1 controlling main and off hand. Super cool wielding a sword and magic like a boss.
  • Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @Autocon, I had a somewhat similar problem with Oblivion on my 360 a few years ago. I just kept saving a new file every time I saved and eventually when it was up to about 160 saves it took about 5 minutes to save each time... I had to go through and delete all 160 saves one by one so that it would save in a reasonable amount of time.
  • Kwramm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kwramm interpolator
    skylebones wrote: »
    Ha, same here! When I got to work today a co-worker asked me who I went with and I had no idea what he was talking about. I figured going with the prisoner was the only choice. The depth in this game is really blowing my mind.

the choice whom you follow doesn't seem to matter much in the end. Both lead you to the same town and you can still join whatever faction you want. Bad example to illustrate the depth of the game, but I know what you mean. There's just so many details and hidden secrets everywhere.
    I love how it is an awesome RPG, just like Dragon Age, yet totally different from its approach
  • Daven
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daven greentooth
  • Makkon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Makkon polycounter
    suburbbum: Wow, wonderful screencap! Colors and lighting are perfect.

I haven't been so lucky.
    dragon rodeo
    2011-11-14_00013.jpg
    THIS GAME IS LIKE COCAINE

Also, a potentially super frustrating glitch. I got cheated out of a dragon soul, this guy just stuck around after I killed him.
    2011-11-16_00005.jpg
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    Blown away by the game so far. Absolutely loving it. Anyone else care to share their modified ini's? I'd love to test some other setups to see what looks best.

Took this tonight:
    skyrim.jpg
  • ErichWK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ErichWK polycounter lvl 12
    5E0098542700674BE063E3A3C11157CC0C354C3E

I just have it so rocks and plants cast shadows.. 80 FOV.. 2+ gigs of Ram enabled.. and Used Nvidia Inspector so I get SSAO on every prop and plant.
  • Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    5577BF65998D656B8FE7C38468435E4180F8892A

E70573A32CD52CC5578758CD982F8400B8E38CDC

some shots i took.

this is the best game ever.
  • Kwramm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kwramm interpolator
    love those screenshots! Guess I have to mess with the ini today. I have most settings on high and ultra but my video card still seems to have some reserves...
  • Makkon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Makkon polycounter
    Can't wait to see what the modding community does, I'd love to see some SSAO and skin shaders (and something to make the rocks look less plastic).
  • Ace-Angel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 12
    Autocon wrote: »
    Just started playing on the PS3 and now I am hearing about how the save files can kinda bloat and once past 5mb the game becomes almost unplayable due to the lag (which is already noticable here and there)

Hope they can fix that soon in an update. Have a bunch of time I could spend playing this over thanksgiving and when you hear people only 16hours in being unable to play anymore really makes you wish you bought it used from Gamestop or not at all... :/

If not I guess I will just have to wait to get a good computer and torrent the game seeing as how I already spent 60 bucks on it.

Really like the whole R1/L1 controlling main and off hand. Super cool wielding a sword and magic like a boss.
    From what I gathered, try and not have too many Quest in your Log and/or don't buy houses when given the option, other then the one in Whiterun.

I just took another bunch of quest and pumped full another house, bam. I just went from 10MB to almost 11.5MB.
  • linkov
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    linkov polycounter lvl 10
    ok, noob alert :poly136:

how you kill a dragon? I've only managed two so far, and its because NPCs were helping me. whenever I encounter these blasted bastards, they fly high, and kill me from above. It doesn't seem so I can kill them with my bow. And the shout only pissing them off, hardly do any damage.. well, compared to their health bar. I'm lvl15 now, feel stupid :poly122:
  • ErichWK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ErichWK polycounter lvl 12
    Makkon wrote: »
    Can't wait to see what the modding community does, I'd love to see some SSAO and skin shaders (and something to make the rocks look less plastic).

http://solidlystated.com/software/elder-scroll-skyrim-graphics-options/
  • Makkon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Makkon polycounter
    ErichWK: Did I even tell you how much I love you?

Like a lot. Crazy tons.

Can I allot more Ram to skyrim too?
  • TortillaChips
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TortillaChips polycounter lvl 10
    linkov wrote: »
    ok, noob alert :poly136:

how you kill a dragon? I've only managed two so far, and its because NPCs were helping me. whenever I encounter these blasted bastards, they fly high, and kill me from above. It doesn't seem so I can kill them with my bow. And the shout only pissing them off, hardly do any damage.. well, compared to their health bar. I'm lvl15 now, feel stupid :poly122:

They tend to land only if there's enough open space, which can be annoying sometimes because there will be some open space but they'll choose not to. In some spots you can use objects to hide behind when they do their breath, for instance a house, if they like to land on that instead of on the ground you can get right up to the wall and not be hit. I'd say the best thing to do is to get a summon or a companion (or hell, even a horse), and get ready to heal through the attacks they do on you. If you're on master difficulty you might find you can't take on most things 1v1 except things like simple bandits and wolves (unless I'm doing something wrong) so you have to use things to assist you or take advantage of the terrain.
  • Maph
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Maph polycounter lvl 8
    Right, just got past Mirmulnir and by gawd; this game is better then life...
    Nothing like sporting a magic spewing oversized stealth cat. The Khajiit are pure win!
  • MainManiac
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MainManiac polycounter lvl 11
    How do you make dragon scale armor?

And how can I get a house in solitude?
  • Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

To make the Dragon Scale armor you need to have Smithing at 100 and have the final perk selected. You get the dragon scales off of dead dragons.
  • Bibendum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Get 100 smithing and buy the Dragon Armor perk at the top of the tree, it unlocks both dragonscale and dragonplate.
    Talk to the Jarl in Solitude (might have to go through the quests her advisor gives you first) and she'll tell you in order to become a Thane you need to buy a house and help five people and she'll tell you who to buy it from. (can't remember the name) It's 25,000 Septims though.
  • Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    25,000 Septims for a shitty house in Solitude? I might go buy a house somewhere... I've got 50,000 gold right now and nothing to spend it on. I'm thinking of just not looting most things anymore because it's annoying having to go sell all of this shit to about 5 different vendors because they only have 1,500 gold. I've got about 20 different rings and necklaces I've crafted from random gems and silver and I can never sell them all!
  • Bibendum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You never bought a house?

Guess that makes sense if you're just vendoring everything. I pretty much went the opposite direction, I bought a house and then never vendored anything. Every container in my house is filled with endless garbage.
  • Wahlgren
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wahlgren polycounter lvl 17
    I have a leather addiction. all my gold goes to leather that then goes into smithing. How did you get so much cash? I need to know! I HAVE SOUL GEMS TO BUY!
  • Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wahlgren wrote: »
    I have a leather addiction. all my gold goes to leather that then goes into smithing. How did you get so much cash? I need to know! I HAVE SOUL GEMS TO BUY!

A lot of dungeons I guess... I used to spend all of my money on leather and soul gems too but now I have Smithing 100 and all of the armor and enchantments I'll need until I get more enchanting perks. I even buy any Grand or Greater Soul Gems at vendors when I'm selling stuff so that the vendor will have more money but I still can't even empty my inventory of all of this jewelry before they're out of gold.
  • eld
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eld polycounter lvl 18
    FUS RO DAH'd a bear off a mountain, comedy gold.
  • Makkon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Makkon polycounter

Craft a crap ton of stuff. I crafted about 1000 iron daggers, seems everything is the same experience value. After that, I just started going a little craft crazy.
    And that's the dragon armor I'm sporting.

Anyone know where I can find a nice looking hood that shows my face? doesn't even need any advantages, I just want a nice hood without a mask.

2011-11-17_00009.jpg

AND AGREED, THE KHAJIIT ARE UBER-BAMF
  • cholden
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
    This was a little dirty, but I am in the thieves guild, so..
    skyrim_speech100.jpg
  • willy-wilson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    willy-wilson polycounter lvl 8
    Blown away by the game so far. Absolutely loving it. Anyone else care to share their modified ini's? I'd love to test some other setups to see what looks best.

Heres mine, and some shots to go with it. (note this is all running fine on my 560ti, but i wouldn't suggest pushing it much more then this it seems to crash a lot when i have tried)

Screens.

TESV%202011-11-17%2003-44-35-58.png

TESV%202011-11-17%2004-15-27-05.png

TESV%202011-11-17%2004-58-24-26.png

TESV%202011-11-17%2003-10-11-36.png

skyrim.ini
    [General]
    sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36
    iIntroSequencePriority=3
    iPreloadSizeLimit=26214400
    bPreloadIntroSequence=1
    iHWThread6=5
    iHWThread5=5
    iHWThread4=5
    iHWThread3=4
    iHWThread2=4
    iHWThread1=4
    bWarnOnMaterialCollisions=0
    iRenderingThread2HWThread=1
    iRenderingThread1HWThread=0
    bDirectionalMaterial=1
    bTintMipMaps=0
    fBSTaskTime=2.0000
    fLoadGameFadeSecs=1.0000
    fFastTravelFadeSecs=0.5000
    uMainMenuMusicAttnmB=1200
    uMainMenuMusicFadeTimeMS=1500
    sMainMenuMusic=\Data\Music\Special\MUS_MainTheme.xwm
    sCharGenQuest=0003372b
    bDebugSpectatorThreats=0
    bRunMiddleLowLevelProcess=1
    bTaskletActorSceneGraphUpdates=1
    bParallelAnimUpdate=0
    fProcessListsUpdateHighFrameRate=30.0000
    fProcessListsUpdateLowFrameRate=10.0000
    fProcessListsUpdateTimeMin=0.5000
    fProcessListsUpdateTimeMax=5.0000
    iLowProcessingMilliseconds=2
    bShowGunTarget=0
    fEncumberedReminderTimer=30.0000
    bBorderRegionsEnabled=1
    fBetaDeferredKillTimer=15.0000
    bMultiThreadMovement=1
    iAIThread2HWThread=5
    iAIThread1HWThread=3
    bUseMovementBlockedPackage=0
    bDisableAllGore=0
    bTrackAllDeaths=0
    bTaskletCellTransformsUpdate=1
    iNumBitsForFullySeen=248
    bShowCheckMemoryOutput=0
    bPreCullActors=1
    bUseHardDriveCache=0
    bEnableBoundingVolumeOcclusion=1
    bDisplayBoundingVolumes=0
    bUseThreadedMorpher=0
    bUseThreadedParticleSystem=0
    bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
    bChangeTimeMultSlowly=1
    iFPSClamp=0
    bRunVTuneTest=0
    sStartingCellY=
    sStartingCellX=
    sStartingWorld=
    bUseMyGamesDirectory=1
    sStartingCell=
    sTestFile10=
    sTestFile9=
    sTestFile8=
    sTestFile7=
    sTestFile6=
    sTestFile5=
    sTestFile4=
    sTestFile3=
    sTestFile2=
    sTestFile1=Skyrim.ESM
    sUnessentialFileCacheList=
    sEssentialFileCacheList=
    bEnableFileCaching=0
    bCRTMemoryChecks=0
    bAlwaysActive=0
    sIntroMovie=
    sMainMenuMovieIntro=
    sIntroSequence=BGS_LOGO.BIK
    fCloakEffectUpdateInterval=0.5000
    fStoryTellerQuestFindTime=2.0000
    iUpdateDetectionsAllowedPerFrame=100
    iEnumRefsAllowedPerFrame=1
    bFacegenDisableMorphs=0
    bUseEyeEnvMapping=1
    bUseFaceGenPreprocessedHeads=1
    bFaceMipMaps=1
    bHealthRegenFromRacePlayerOnly=1
    bDisableGearedUp=1
    bCheckCellOffsetsOnInit=0
    bExternalLODDataFiles=1
    bDefaultCOCPlacement=0
    fFlickeringLightDistance=1024.0000
    bUseMultibounds=1
    fNormalDoorFadeSecs=0.4000
    fNormalDoorFadeWait=0.0100
    fAutoDoorFadeSecs=0.5000
    bCalculateArmorMeshAndTextureFileCounts=1
    uGridsToLoad=10
    bUseBodyMorphs=1
    bReconstructIDTags=0
    bKeepILStringBlocksLoaded=1
    bKeepDLStringBlocksLoaded=0
    bUseOptimizedTextureLoading=1
    bWarnOnMissingFileEntry=0
    bBackgroundLoadVMData=0
    bFixAIPackagesOnLoad=0
    bAnimateDoorPhysics=0
    fMasterFilePreLoadMB=40.0000
    bKeepPluginWhenMerging=0
    bCreate Maps Enable=0
    sLocalSavePath=Saves\
    sLocalMasterPath=Data\
    bDisableDuplicateReferenceCheck=1
    iLargeIntRefCount=1000
    bQueueWarnings=0
    bCheckPurgedTextureList=0
    bShowLoadingAreaMessage=0
    iNumHWThreads=4
    uInterior Cell Buffer=3
    bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=0

[Display]
    fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0000
    fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0000
    fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0000
    iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
    bAllowScreenshot=1
    fSunShadowUpdateTime=1.0000
    fSunUpdateThreshold=0.5000
    iShaderPackageMemoryCap=409600
    bCompileOnRender=1
    bSimpleLighting=0
    fMipBias=0.0000
    bDoTestHDR=0
    iTrilinearThreshold=3
    bImageSpaceEffects=1
    bDo30VFog=1
    bDynamicWindowReflections=1
    fShadowFadeTime=1.0000
    iPresentInterval=1
    bDecalsOnSkinnedGeometry=1
    uVideoDeviceIdentifierPart4=0
    uVideoDeviceIdentifierPart3=0
    uVideoDeviceIdentifierPart2=0
    uVideoDeviceIdentifierPart1=0
    bUseFakeFullScreenMotionBlur=0
    bAllowPartialPrecision=1
    bShadowsOnGrass=0
    bActorSelfShadowing=0
    fLandLOFadeSeconds=15.0000
    fLODNoiseMipBias=0.0000
    bLODNoiseAniso=1
    bMTRendering=0
    fSkinnedDecalLOD2=800.0000
    fSkinnedDecalLOD1=500.0000
    fSkinnedDecalLOD0=300.0000
    fDecalLOD0=800.0000
    fEyeEnvMapLOD2=800.0000
    fEyeEnvMapLOD1=500.0000
    fEnvMapLOD2=1800.0000
    fEnvMapLOD1=1500.0000
    fSpecularLODMinStartFade=200.0000
    fSpecularLODRange=300.0000
    fSpecularLODDefaultStartFade=500.0000
    fShadowLODMinStartFade=100.0000
    fShadowLODRange=200.0000
    fShadowLODDefaultStartFade=200.0000
    fLightLODMinStartFade=200.0000
    fLightLODRange=500.0000
    fLightLODDefaultStartFade=1000.0000
    bEquippedTorchesCastShadows=0
    bReportBadTangentSpace=0
    bStaticMenuBackground=1
    bForcePow2Textures=0
    bForce1XShaders=0
    bAllow30Shaders=0
    bAllow20HairShader=1
    bDoTallGrassEffect=1
    bForceMultiPass=1
    bDoTexturePass=1
    bDoSpecularPass=1
    bDoDiffusePass=1
    bDoAmbientPass=1
    bUseRefractionShader=1
    bUse Shaders=1
    iNPatchNOrder=0
    iNPatchPOrder=0
    iNPatches=0
    iLocation Y=5
    iLocation X=5
    bIgnoreResolutionCheck=0
    iAdapter=0
    fMeshLODFadeTime=1.0000
    iAutoViewMinDistance=2000
    iAutoViewHiFrameRate=40
    iAutoViewLowFrameRate=20
    bAutoViewDistance=0
    fDefault1stPersonFOV=65.0000
    fDefaultWorldFOV=65.0000
    fDefaultFOV=65.0000
    fNear1stPersonDistance=5.0000
    fNearDistance=15.0000
    fNoLODFarDistancePct=1.0000
    fNoLODFarDistanceMax=10240.0000
    fNoLODFarDistanceMin=100.0000
    iDebugTextLeftRightOffset=10
    iDebugTextTopBottomOffset=20
    fGammaMax=0.6000
    fGammaMin=1.4000
    fLowHealthIModStrengthMax=1.5000
    fLowHealthIModStrengthMin=0.8000
    fLowHealthIModInterval=2.0000
    bLowHealthIModEnabled=1
    sScreenShotBaseName=ScreenShot
    bLoadMarkers=1
    bShowMarkers=0
    fScopeScissorAmount=0.3000
    bUseSunbeams=0
    bShowMenuTextureUse=1
    iDebugTextSubPage=0
    sDebugText=VATS
    fLinePrimitiveWidth=8.0000
    fDecalLifetime=30.0000

[Audio]
    fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0000
    fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0000
    fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0000
    fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0000
    fNonDialogVoiceDuckingFadeIn=1.0000
    fNonDialogVoiceDuckingFadeOut=1.5000
    fNonDialogVoiceDucking=9.0000
    sDeathCameraEffect=MAGShoutSlowTimeActiveLP
    fHardLandingDamageThreshold=500.0000
    uAsyncReadPriorityThreshold=64
    uStreamingThreshold=4194304
    sMissingAssetSoundFile=
    uiMaxAudioCacheSize=2097152
    uiInitialCacheSize=1048576
    uiAudioHWThread=2
    fDefaultMasterVolume=1.0000
    uMaxSizeForCachedSound=262144
    bEnableAudioCache=1
    bEnableAudio=1
    sAudioAPI=XAudio2
    fCollisionSoundHeavyThreshold=160.0000
    iCollisionSoundTimeDelta=150
    uAudioThreadSleepTimeGameMode=33
    uAudioThreadSleepTimeMenuMode=1
    fHighlightSpeechOverlap=0.5000
    fMaxHighlightRadius=250.0000
    iHighlightSpeechOverlap=500
    fNonHighlightSpeechAtten=12.0000
    fReverbTransitionTime=0.5000
    fRegionLoopFadeOutTime=8.0000
    fRegionLoopFadeInTime=6.0000
    fASFadeOutTime=8.0000
    fASFadeInTime=3.0000
    uRegionSoundsAllowedPerUpdate=1
    fRegionSoundPlacementZOffset=256.0000
    fRegionSoundPlacementRandomOffset=650.0000
    fRegionRandomSoundPlacementBase=100.0000
    fAudioRumblePowerAttackAdj=0.1500
    fAudioRumbleBigExponent=0.5000
    fAudioRumbleSmallExponent=0.4000
    uWaterAudioAmbientAttenuation=2200
    uWaterAudioAxisSamplePoints=8
    uWaterAudioSamplePointsToUse=8
    fWaterAudioFadeOutSeconds=5.0000
    fWaterAudioFadeInSeconds=3.0000
    fMinSoundVel=60.0000
    fMusicFinaleCrossFadeTimeOut=6.0000
    fMusicFinaleCrossFadeTimeIn=3.0000
    fDialogueHeadYawExaggeration=2.0000
    fDialogueHeadRollExaggeration=2.0000
    fDialogueHeadPitchExaggeration=2.0000

[Grass]
    bAllowCreateGrass=1
    bAllowLoadGrass=0
    fTexturePctThreshold=0.0000
    iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=2
    fWaveOffsetRange=1.7500
    bGenerateGrassDataFiles=0
    iGrassCellRadius=2
    fGrassWindMagnitudeMin=5.0000
    fGrassWindMagnitudeMax=125.0000
    iMinGrassSize=20
    bGrassPointLighting=0
    fGrassFadeRange=1000.0000
    fGrassDefaultStartFadeDistance=3500.0000
    bDrawShaderGrass=1

[GeneralWarnings]
    SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.
    sMasterMismatchWarning=One of the files that "%s" is dependent on has changed since the last save.

[Archive]
    sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
    sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
    bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
    sInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
    iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
    iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
    iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
    bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
    sResourceArchiveRetainFileNameList=
    sResourcePrefixList=TEXTURES\, MESHES\, FACEGEN\, INTERFACE\ , MUSIC\, SOUND\, SCRIPTS\, MAXHEIGHTS\, VIS\, GRASS\, STRINGS\
    sArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa
    bUseArchives=1
    bTrackFileLoading=0

[Combat]
    fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0000
    fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0000
    bCombatPathSprinting=1
    bCombatPathSmoothing=1
    fDebugCombatProjectileLOSTime=5.0000
    bDebugCombatProjectileLOS=0
    fDebugCombatTextSize=0.5000
    bDebugCombatTextColorDark=0
    bDebugCombatThreats=0
    bEncounterZoneTargetRestrict=1
    bDebugCombatTargetLocations=0
    bDebugCombat=0
    bDebugCombatDetection=0
    bDebugCombatSearch=0
    bDebugCombatGroups2=0
    bDebugCombatGroups=0
    bDisableCombatDialogue=0
    bDebugCombatCoverReservations=0
    bDebugCombatAttackRange=0
    bDebugCombatTargets=0
    bDebugCombatAimLocations=0
    bDebugCombatUnreachableLocations=0
    bDebugCombatArea=0
    fMostCommonProjectileCollisionRadius3=10.0000
    fMostCommonProjectileCollisionRadius2=0.5000
    fMostCommonProjectileCollisionRadius1=0.0000
    bVATSProjectileDebug=0
    fProjectileDebugDuration=5.0000
    bProjectileDebug=0
    bHazardDebug=0
    fMagnetismObjLookingMult=0.5000
    fMagnetismObjHeadingMult=0.5000
    fMagnetismObjStrafeHeadingMult=0.0000
    fMagnetismHeadingMult=1.0000
    fMagnetismStrafeBaseSpeed=350.0000
    fMagnetismStrafeMaxDistance=750.0000
    fIronSightsZoomDefault=50.0000
    bIronSightsZoomEnable=1
    fAimChaseLookingMult=3.0000
    fAimDownDegrees=90.0000
    fAimUpDegrees=90.0000
    fDeathForceCleared=1.0000
    bPlayerAlwaysStaggered=1
    fHitEffectThresholdMod=0.0400
    fHitEffectThresholdSevere=0.0430
    bDisableNPCAttacks=0
    bPlayHitLocationIdles=1
    bPlayStaggers=1
    iMaxHiPerfCombatCount=4
    fMinBloodDamage=1.0000
    fHitVectorDelay=0.4000
    iShowHitVector=0
    bDismemberOneLimb=0
    bChainExplosionDebug=0
    bMagicDebug=0
    f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=2.5000
    f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=2.0000
    bForceNPCsUseAmmo=0
    bAimSights=0
    bLaserSights=0

[Papyrus]
    fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0000
    bEnableLogging=0
    bEnableTrace=0
    bLoadDebugInformation=0
    bEnableProfiling=0
    iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800
    iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
    iMinMemoryPageSize=128
    fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2000
    fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2000
    fArchiveInitBufferMB=8.0000
    [Water]
    bReflectLODObjects=1
    bReflectLODLand=1
    bReflectSky=1
    bReflectLODTrees=1
    bForceLowDetailWater=0
    fRefractionWaterPlaneBias=3.0000
    sSurfaceTexture=water
    uSurfaceFPS=12
    bUseWaterLOD=1
    bUseBulletWaterDisplacements=1
    fInteriorWaterReflectionThreshold=10.0000
    fExteriorWaterReflectionThreshold=300.0000
    uMaxInteriorWaterReflections=4
    uMaxExteriorWaterReflections=2
    fWaterGroupHeightRange=10.0000
    fWadingWaterTextureRes=512.0000
    fWadingWaterQuadSize=2048.0000
    fCubeMapRefreshRate=0.0000
    bForceLowDetailReflections=0
    bForceHighDetailReflections=0
    bAutoWaterSilhouetteReflections=0
    bReflectExplosions=0
    iWaterBlurAmount=1
    bUseCubeMapReflections=1
    bUseWaterReflectionBlur=0
    bUsePerWorldSpaceWaterNoise=1
    bUseWaterHiRes=0
    bUseWaterShader=1
    bUseWater=1
    fTileTextureDivisor=4.7500
    fSurfaceTileSize=2048.0000
    iWaterNoiseResolution=256
    [HAVOK]
    iNumThreads=1
    fUnsupportCastLength=1.0000
    fUnsupportedGravMult=4.0000
    bUseUnsupportedCast=1
    fInAirFallingCharGravityMult=1.3500
    bUseCharRBExtrapolation=1
    bHavokDebug=0
    bRegisterAllVDBViewers=0
    fGoodPosCastCheckDepth=0.1000
    fGoodPosCheckDepth=0.1000
    bUseCharacterRB=1
    bAllowCharacterBumper=1
    fCharControllerWarpDistSqr=6000000.0000
    bWONameSync=1
    bAllowDeactivationWhileWarmStarting=0
    fWarmStartMaxTime=4.0000
    bFindContactPointsOnAdd=0
    fMaxTime=0.0167
    iMinNumSubSteps=8
    fTimePerSubStep=0.0080
    fMaxTimeComplex=0.0333
    uMaxNumPhysicsStepsPerUpdateComplex=1
    uMaxNumPhysicsStepsPerUpdate=3
    bUseWorldLock=1
    bUseConstraintProjector=1
    bDebugMultithreaded=0
    bDisablePlayerCollision=0
    fJumpAnimDelay=0.7500
    bForceJumpingFromGraph=0
    fQuadrupedPitchMult=10.0000
    fCameraCasterFadeSittingRadius=45.0000
    fTriggerEventDelayMS=500.0000
    fTrapHitEventDelayMS=500.0000
    iSimType=1
    fRF=1000.0000
    fOD=0.9000
    fSE=0.3000
    fSD=0.9800
    fDefaultWaterfallCurrentVelocity=6.0000
    bPreventHavokAddAll=0
    bPreventHavokAddClutter=0
    iEntityBatchRemoveRate=100
    fMaxPickTimeDebugVATS=0.6000
    fMaxPickTimeDebug=0.0600
    fMaxPickTimeVATS=0.0300
    fMaxPickTime=0.0030
    bAddBipedWhenKeyframed=0
    fMoveLimitMass=95.0000
    [RagdollAnim]
    fDetectionUpdateTimeSec=5.0000
    fImpulseLimit=15.0000
    fDesiredVel=1.5000
    fFeedbackImpulseMult=500.0000
    fFeedbackOnOffGain=0.3000
    fFeedbackTimeMS=10000.0000
    fFeedbackOnOffGainTimeMS=1000.0000
    fSnapMaxAngularDistance=1.0000
    fSnapMaxLinearDistance=0.3000
    fSnapMaxAngularVelocity=0.3000
    fSnapMaxLinearVelocity=3.0000
    fSnapGain=0.1000
    fPositionMaxAngularVelocity=18.0000
    fPositionMaxLinearVelocity=14.0000
    fPositionGain=0.0500
    fVelocityGain=0.6000
    fAccelerationGain=1.0000
    fVelocityDamping=0.0000
    fHierarchyGain=0.1700
    fCameraDist=1000.0000
    bPoseMatching=0
    bRagdollFeedback=1
    bLookIK=1
    bGrabIK=0
    bFootIK=0
    bRagdollAnim=1
    [FootIK]
    bRigidBodyController=1
    fRagdollFeedback=0.7000
    fMaxFootCastMilliSec=0.6000
    fMaxStepVertError=3.5000
    fControllerTetherLen=6.0000
    iNumFramesFootEaseOut=30
    fVertErrorGain=0.5000
    fPelvisOffsetDamping=0.2000
    fPelvisUpDownBias=0.7500
    fAnkleOffset=0.2000
    fOriginalGroundHeightMS=-0.1100
    bFootPlacementOn=1
    fFootPlantedGain=1.0000
    fFootRaisedGain=0.9000
    fGroundDescendingGain=0.4000
    fGroundAscendingGain=0.4000
    fOnOffGain=0.5000
    [RagdollFeedback]
    uiFeedbackTimeout=1500
    [GrabIK]
    fDriveGain=0.2500
    [LookIK]
    fEyeIKDistanceMax=2.5000
    bAdditiveHeadAnim=1
    fEaseAngleShutOff=0.5000
    fAngleMaxEase=90.0000
    fAngleMax=2.0000
    fMinTrackingDist=12.0000
    fMaxTrackingDist=5000.0000
    [MapMenu]
    bWorldMapNoSkyDepthBlur=0
    iRightStickRepeatRate=250
    fWorldMapNearDepthBlurScale=4.0000
    fWorldMapDepthBlurScale=0.3000
    fWorldMapMaximumDepthBlur=0.4500
    fWorldMapFocalDepth=45000.0000
    fMapMenuOverlaySnowScale=0.0000
    fMapMenuOverlayScale=0.0000
    fMapMenuOverlayNormalSnowStrength=0.4000
    fMapMenuOverlayNormalStrength=1.1000
    sWorldMapOverlayNormalSnowTexture=Data\Textures\Terrain\WorldMapOverlaySnow_n.dds
    sWorldMapOverlayNormalTexture=Data\Textures\Terrain\WorldMapOverlay_n.dds
    fMapWorldTransitionHeight=10000.0000
    sMapCloudNIF=Meshes\Sky\SkyrimWorldMapCloudBank.nif
    sMapWorldDefaultWorldSpace=Tamriel
    fMapLoopFadeTimeSeconds=1.0000
    fMapLocalCursorPanSpeed=2000.0000
    fMapWorldCursorMoveArea=0.9000
    fGamepadCursorSensitivity=2.0000
    fMaxMarkerSelectionDist=0.0030
    fMapMenuNearClipPlane=128.0000
    fMapMoveKeyboardSpeed=0.0200
    fMapZoomMouseSpeed=2.0000
    fMapLookGamepadSpeed=1.5000
    fMapLookMouseSpeed=3.0000
    fMapWorldHeightAdjustmentForce=4.0000
    fMapWorldYawRange=80.0000
    fMapWorldMaxPitch=75.0000
    fMapWorldMinPitch=15.0000
    fMapWorldInitialPitch=50.0000
    fMapWorldMaxHeight=80000.0000
    fMapWorldMinHeight=50000.0000
    fMapWorldZoomSpeed=2.0000
    fMapWorldMaxPanSpeed=75000.0000
    fMapWorldMinPanSpeed=60000.0000
    fMapTransitionSpeed=0.7500
    fMapLocalMinFrustumWidth=4000.0000
    fMapLocalMarkerSelectionDist=0.0300
    fMapLocalMousePanSpeed=20.0000
    fMapLocalGamepadPanSpeed=100.0000
    fMapLocalMouseZoomSpeed=0.1000
    fMapLocalGamepadZoomSpeed=0.0300
    uLockedObjectMapLOD=16
    uLockedTerrainLOD=32
    fMapLocalHeight=40000.0000
    [Imagespace]
    iRadialBlurLevel=0
    bDoRadialBlur=1
    fRenderDepthMaxDepth=10000.0000
    [LightingShader]
    fEyeEnvmapLODEnd=0.0500
    fRefractionLODFadeEnd=0.0300
    fRefractionLODFadeStart=0.0250
    fDecalLODFadeEnd=0.0600
    fDecalLODFadeStart=0.0500
    fEnvmapLODFadeEnd=0.1000
    fEnvmapLODFadeStart=0.0900
    fSpecularLODFadeEnd=0.1000
    fSpecularLODFadeStart=0.0900
    [Interface]
    fInterfaceTintB=0.8824
    fInterfaceTintG=0.9843
    fInterfaceTintR=0.6314
    bWriteTranslationFile=0
    fSafeZoneYWide=15.0000
    fSafeZoneXWide=15.0000
    fSafeZoneY=15.0000
    fSafeZoneX=15.0000
    fDebugFontSize=13.0000
    fGamepadCursorSpeed=11.0000
    fJournalLongRepeatRate=0.2000
    fJournalShortRepeatRate=0.0750
    iFavoriteItemQueueSize=100
    bShowHUDMessages=1
    fLockpickLightDimmerValue=1.7500
    fLockpickLightRadius=400.0000
    fLockpickLightDiffuseColorB=0.8300
    fLockpickLightDiffuseColorG=0.9500
    fLockpickLightDiffuseColorR=0.9800
    fLockpickLightZ=100.0000
    fLockpickLightY=-1000.0000
    fLockpickLightX=100.0000
    fUIRaceSexLight2DimmerValue=1.7500
    fUIRaceSexLight2Radius=1400.0000
    fUIRaceSexLight2DiffuseColorB=0.8300
    fUIRaceSexLight2DiffuseColorG=0.9500
    fUIRaceSexLight2DiffuseColorR=0.9800
    fUIRaceSexLight2Z=60.5000
    fUIRaceSexLight2Y=-150.0000
    fUIRaceSexLight2X=0.5000
    fUIRaceSexLightDimmerValue=0.6500
    fUIRaceSexLightRadius=1400.0000
    fUIRaceSexLightDiffuseColorB=0.8300
    fUIRaceSexLightDiffuseColorG=0.9500
    fUIRaceSexLightDiffuseColorR=0.9800
    fUIRaceSexLightZ=60.5000
    fUIRaceSexLightY=-600.0000
    fUIRaceSexLightX=0.5000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight3DimmerValue=0.1000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight3Radius=1024.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight3DiffuseColorB=1.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight3DiffuseColorG=1.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight3DiffuseColorR=1.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight3Z=-96.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight3Y=160.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight3X=128.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight2DimmerValue=3.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight2Radius=1024.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight2DiffuseColorB=0.8000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight2DiffuseColorG=0.8100
    fUIPlayerSceneLight2DiffuseColorR=0.7000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight2Z=160.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight2Y=-96.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLight2X=160.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLightDimmerValue=1.6000
    fUIPlayerSceneLightRadius=1500.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLightDiffuseColorB=0.8200
    fUIPlayerSceneLightDiffuseColorG=0.9600
    fUIPlayerSceneLightDiffuseColorR=0.9600
    fUIPlayerSceneLightZ=128.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLightY=160.0000
    fUIPlayerSceneLightX=-160.0000
    fBookLight2DimmerValue=1.0000
    fBookLight2Radius=400.0000
    fBookLight2DiffuseColorB=0.8300
    fBookLight2DiffuseColorG=0.9500
    fBookLight2DiffuseColorR=0.9800
    fBookLight2Z=10.0000
    fBookLight2Y=-75.0000
    fBookLight2X=10.0000
    fBookLightDimmerValue=1.7500
    fBookLightRadius=400.0000
    fBookLightDiffuseColorB=0.8300
    fBookLightDiffuseColorG=0.9500
    fBookLightDiffuseColorR=0.9800
    fBookLightZ=100.0000
    fBookLightY=-350.0000
    fBookLightX=100.0000
    fInventoryLight2DimmerValue=1.7500
    fInventoryLight2Radius=0.0000
    fInventoryLight2DiffuseColorB=0.8300
    fInventoryLight2DiffuseColorG=0.9500
    fInventoryLight2DiffuseColorR=0.9800
    fInventoryMenuLight2Z=100.0000
    fInventoryMenuLight2Y=-350.0000
    fInventoryMenuLight2X=100.0000
    fInventoryLightDimmerValue=1.7500
    fInventoryLightRadius=400.0000
    fInventoryLightDiffuseColorB=0.8300
    fInventoryLightDiffuseColorG=0.9500
    fInventoryLightDiffuseColorR=0.9800
    fInventoryMenuLightZ=100.0000
    fInventoryMenuLightY=-350.0000
    fInventoryMenuLightX=100.0000
    fUICameraFarDistance=20480.0000
    fUICameraNearDistance=15.0000
    fTweenLongRepeatRate=0.2000
    fTweenShortRepeatRate=0.1000
    bShowTutorials=1
    iSubtitleSpeakerNameColor=8947848
    bShowSubtitleSpeakerName=1
    fMaxSubtitleDistance=1250.0000
    fSleepFaderTime=0.7000
    sPosePlayerRaceSexMenu=OffsetBoundStandingPlayerInstant
    fRSMLookAtOnGain=0.0600
    fRSMCameraLookAtPercent=0.9550
    fPlayerZoomTime=1000.0000
    fPlayerRotationAngle=30.0000
    fPlayerFaceEditDistance=100.0000
    fPlayerBodyEditDistance=175.0000
    fUIMistMenu_LogoOnscreenZoomMaxFOV=95.0000
    fUIMistMenu_LogoOnscreenZoomMinFOV=60.0000
    fUIMistMenu_LogoOnscreenZoomThresholdFar=0.1000
    fUIMistMenu_LogoOnscreenZoomThresholdNear=3.5000
    fUIMistMenu_LogoOnscreenPanThresholdY=0.3300
    fUIMistMenu_LogoOnscreenPanThresholdX=0.5000
    sUIMistMenu_DefaultLogoCameraPath=
    fUIMistMenu_DefaultLogoNIFScale=1.0000
    rUIMistMenu_AmbientZPosRGB=0,0,0
    rUIMistMenu_AmbientZNegRGB=0,0,0
    rUIMistMenu_AmbientYPosRGB=0,0,0
    rUIMistMenu_AmbientYNegRGB=0,0,0
    rUIMistMenu_AmbientXPosRGB=0,0,0
    rUIMistMenu_AmbientXNegRGB=0,0,0
    fUIMistMenu_CameraFOV_G=75.0000
    fUIMistMenu_CameraLookAtZ_G=0.0000
    fUIMistMenu_CameraLookAtY_G=0.0000
    fUIMistMenu_CameraLookAtX_G=-50.0000
    fUIMistMenu_CameraZ_G=80.0000
    fUIMistMenu_CameraY_G=600.0000
    fUIMistMenu_CameraX_G=-50.0000
    fUILogoModel_ThumbstickToZoomSpeed=5.0000
    fUILogoModel_MouseToZoomSpeed=0.6000
    fUILogoModel_ThumbstickToPanSpeed=8.0000
    fUILogoModel_MouseToPanSpeed=1.0000
    fUILogoModel_RotationPauseDuration=0.2500
    fUILogoModel_ThumbstickToRotateSpeed=0.4500
    fUILogoModel_MouseThreshold=2.0000
    fUILogoModel_MouseToRotateSpeed=0.0200
    fUILogoModel_AutoRotateSpeed=0.1000
    fUILogoModel_FadeSecs=0.0001
    fUIMistModel_FadeOutTime=0.0000
    fUIAltLogoModel_TranslateZ_G=0.0000
    fUIAltLogoModel_TranslateY_G=0.0000
    fUIAltLogoModel_TranslateX_G=0.0000
    fUIMistModel_RotateZ_G=-180.0000
    fUIMistModel_TranslateZ_G=0.0000
    fUIMistModel_TranslateY_G=0.0000
    fUIMistModel_TranslateX_G=0.0000
    bUserClosesLoadingMenu=0
    fMenuKeyRepeatLong=0.5000
    fMenuKeyRepeatShort=0.1000
    fMagic3DItemPosScaleWide=1.7500
    fMagic3DItemPosZWide=6.0000
    fMagic3DItemPosYWide=-500.0000
    fMagic3DItemPosXWide=22.0000
    fMagic3DItemPosScale=1.8700
    fMagic3DItemPosZ=8.0000
    fMagic3DItemPosY=-500.0000
    fMagic3DItemPosX=29.0000
    fUnlockDoorDelay=1.5000
    fLockRotCenterOffsetZ=3.0000
    fLockRotCenterOffsetX=-14.5000
    fLockCenterOffset=9.0000
    fLockPositionZ=3.0000
    fLockPositionYWide=-1300.0000
    fLockPositionY=-1100.0000
    fLockPositionX=0.0000
    fLockMaxAngle=90.0000
    fLockRotationSpeed=80.0000
    fPickMouseRotationSpeed=15.0000
    fPickRotationSpeed=400.0000
    sForcedLoadScreenEditorID=
    bUseAllNonDefaultLoadScreensFirst=0
    fInventory3DBoundRadiusScale=12.5000
    fInventory3DItemRotMouseSpeed=50.0000
    fInventory3DItemRotSpeed=3.0000
    fInventory3DItemZoomScale=2.2500
    fInventory3DItemZoomZ=0.0000
    fInventory3DItemZoomY=-500.0000
    fInventory3DItemZoomX=0.0000
    fInventory3DItemZoomSpeed=1.5000
    fInventory3DItemPosScaleWide=1.5000
    fInventory3DItemPosZWide=12.0000
    fInventory3DItemPosYWide=-500.0000
    fInventory3DItemPosXWide=-22.0000
    fInventory3DItemPosScale=1.8700
    fInventory3DItemPosZ=16.0000
    fInventory3DItemPosY=-500.0000
    fInventory3DItemPosX=-29.0000
    bShowInventory3D=1
    bShowCrosshair=1
    sCreditsFileFrench=Interface/Credits_French.txt
    sCreditsFile=Interface/Credits.txt
    uMaxCustomItemNameLength=32
    fCrafting3DItemScaleWide=1.5000
    fCrafting3DItemPosZWide=12.0000
    fCrafting3DItemPosYWide=-500.0000
    fCrafting3DItemPosXWide=0.0000
    fCrafting3DItemScale=1.8700
    fCrafting3DItemPosZ=16.0000
    fCrafting3DItemPosY=-500.0000
    fCrafting3DItemPosX=0.0000
    fPackratRatio=340282346638528860000000000000000000000.0000
    fBookXRotation=-25.0000
    fBookOpenTime=1000.0000
    fNoteDistance=90.0000
    fBookDistance=110.0000
    fBookPosWidthPercentage=0.5000
    fBookPosHeightPercentage=0.4450
    uTicksToWait=32
    iMaxViewCasterPicksGamebryo=10
    iMaxViewCasterPicksHavok=10
    iMaxViewCasterPicksFuzzy=5
    fLargeActivatePickLength_G=500.0000
    fActivatePickLength=180.0000
    fActivatePickRadius=16.0000
    bUseFuzzyPicking=1
    fMinSecondsForLoadFadeIn=1.5000
    fFadeToBlackFadeSeconds=1.0000
    [MAIN]
    iLastHDRSetting=-1
    sKeyboardDefinitionFile=Interface/Controls/PC/Keyboard_
    sMouseDefinitionFile=Interface/Controls/PC/Mouse.txt
    sGamepadDefinitionFile=Interface/Controls/PC/Gamepad.txt
    sControlsRemapFile=ControlMap_Custom.txt
    sControlsDefinitionFile=Interface/Controls/PC/ControlMap.txt
    fMapWorldTargetTransitionTime=0.5000
    fLowPerfCombatantVoiceDistance=1000.0000
    iMaxQuestObjectives=3000
    iDetectionHighNumPicks=40
    sSaveGameGameVersionOutdated=This save game was created on a later version of Skyrim. Please download any updates.
    sSaveGameScreenshotName=BGSSaveLoadHeader_Screenshot
    bUseWaterHDR=1
    fQuestScriptDelayTime=5.0000
    bPrimitivesOn=0
    [GethitShader]
    fBlurAmmount=0.5000
    fBlockedTexOffset=0.0010
    fHitTexOffset=0.0050
    [LOD]
    fLODMultTrees=0.5000
    iFadeNodeMinNearDistance=500
    fActorLODMax=15.0000
    fActorLODMin=2.0000
    fItemLODMax=15.0000
    fItemLODMin=1.0000
    fObjectLODMax=15.0000
    fObjectLODMin=1.0000
    fLODFadeOutActorMultInterior=1.0000
    fLODFadeOutItemMultInterior=1.0000
    fLODFadeOutObjectMultInterior=1.0000
    fLODFadeOutActorMultCity=1.0000
    fLODFadeOutItemMultCity=1.0000
    fLODFadeOutObjectMultCity=1.0000
    fLODFadeOutActorMultComplex=1.0000
    fLODFadeOutItemMultComplex=1.0000
    fLODFadeOutObjectMultComplex=1.0000
    fLODLandDropAmount=230.0000
    bDisplayLODLand=1
    fLODLandVerticalBias=0.0000
    fTalkingDistance=2000.0000
    fLodDistance=500.0000
    fFadeOutTime=2.0000
    fFadeInTime=1.2000
    fFadeInThreshold=0.7000
    fFadeOutThreshold=0.3000
    fDistanceMultiplier=1.0000
    fLODFadeOutPercent=0.6000
    fLODBoundRadiusMult=10.0000
    [Animation]
    bUseVariableCache=1
    uiMaxPermanentSetSize=5
    bShouldProcessRequests=1
    bRandomizeGraphSeed=1
    bUseSpeedSampler=1
    bAlwaysDriveRagdoll=0
    bDriveRagdollWithGraph=1
    bFootIK=1
    fAnimInterpSlop=0.2500
    fAnimInterpFarDist=800.0000
    fAnimInterpNearDist=400.0000
    fAnimInterpMaxTime=0.2500
    fAnimInterpMinTime=0.0800
    fBoneLODDistanceScale=1.0000
    sHkxDBNameContextPrefix=meshes\
    bSendNonVisibleBehaviorGraphsToSPU=1
    bMultiThreadBoneUpdate=1
    bFootIKFeedback=1
    bEnableHavokHit=0
    fHavokHitImpulseMult=50.0000
    uiMaxNumActorHit=5
    fHavokHitTimeSec=3.0000
    bInitiallyLoadAllClips=0
    bApplyPitchToExtractedMotion=1
    fPlayerCharacterDrawSheatheTimeout=3.0000
    fPlayerCharacterAttackComboStartFraction=0.5000
    fPlayerCharacterAttackIntroLength=0.0000
    fPlayerCharacterPowerAttackStartTime=0.3667
    iPlayerCharacterImagespaceModifierAnimCount=2
    strPlayerCharacterBehavior1stPGraph=Actors\Character\_1stPerson\FirstPerson.hkx
    fMountDismountTimeout=5.0000
    fSpecialIdlePickTime=250.0000
    fIdleChangeClearTime=1.0000
    fWeaponChangeClearTime=0.5000
    fMotionFeedbackMinTime=0.5000
    fMotionFeedbackMinSpeed=5.0000
    fMotionFeedbackMinAngleDelta=20.0000
    fMotionFeedbackMinSpeedDelta=25.0000
    iMinBonesToGenerateWhileSitting=5
    bUseSPUGenerate=0
    fMaxFrameCounterDifferenceToConsiderVisible=0.0667
    uVariableCacheSize=40
    bHumanoidFootIKEnable=1
    bFeedbackToGraphFromCharacterController=1
    bAnimInterpEnable=1
    bDisplayMarkWarning=0
    fMaxTimeToMarkSec=3.0000
    bLoadCollatedAnimTextData=1
    [MESSAGES]
    bShowMissingAudioWarnings=1
    bAllowFileWrite=1
    bShowMissingLipWarnings=1
    bSkipInitializationFlows=1
    bSkipProgramFlows=1
    bAllowYesToAll=1
    bDisableAssertQueuing=1
    bUseWindowsMessageBox=0
    bBlockMessageBoxes=0
    iFileLogging=0
    bFaceGenWarnings=0
    [Pathfinding]
    fMaxHeightFromObstacleBoxToToNavmesh=-16.0000
    fMaxHeightFromNavmeshToObstacleBoxBottom=128.0000
    fDistFromPathForFollowingRadiusMult=2.0000
    fDefaultTangentSmoothingFactor=1.0000
    fDefaultPreferredFactor=0.5000
    iDefaultRetryCount=3
    fSmoothingStepHeight=25.0000
    fMaxDistanceFromNavmeshMult=0.2500
    fPOVSmootherAvoidNodeCost=7.0000
    fPathToAnimLengthMaxMultiplier=2.0000
    bIgnoreThresholds=0
    fSlowDownMultiplier=0.5000
    bFacePathVector=1
    fMaxCollisionTime=1.0000
    fMinCollisionTime=0.2500
    bUseTweenedAnimations=1
    fBackPedalAngle=160.0000
    fNavmeshBoundsActorRadiusMultiplier=1.0000
    fNavmeshBoundsMinTimeOfImpact=0.0333
    bAvoidBoxTriggersFailure=0
    fDefaultAvoidBoxAvoidNodeRadius=32.0000
    bUseActorAvoidBox=1
    fTweenerAnimDurationOffset=0.1000
    bSlowDownForActorAvoidance=0
    fAvoidNodeCost=24.0000
    fAvoidNodeRadiusAdd=11.0000
    fMaxTimeBlockedByActors=1.0000
    iMaxActorsToAvoid=10
    fAvoidanceTimeDelta=3.0000
    fMaxAvoidanceRadius=512.0000
    fMinAvoidanceRadius=256.0000
    fMaxTimeSizeAvoidNode=1.0000
    fMaxDistanceMoved=5.0000
    bUseActorAvoidance=1
    fTweeningMaxPercentSpeedDelta=0.2000
    fDefaultStaticAvoidNodeRadius=32.0000
    fDefaultAvoidNodeCost=32.0000
    fAcceptableErrorRatio=0.9000
    fTotalDisplacementThresholdRadiusMult=0.6600
    fTotalTimePadding=0.5000
    fTotalTimeThreshold=1.0000
    bStaticAvoidanceTriggerMovementBlocked=0
    iMaxObstacleBuildPerFrame=1
    iMaxAvoidBoxCheckPerFrame=2
    uiSmallNavmeshInfoPathSC=3
    bUseTangentSmoothing=1
    bUseAlternateSmoothingForPrime=1
    bUseRayCasts=1
    bUseOldPathSmoothing=0
    bRebuildPathIfSmootherFailed=1
    bCreateDebugInfo=0
    bUsePathSmoothing=1
    bUseStraightLineCheckFirst=1
    fMaxFitnessMultiplier=2.0000
    fWaterTriangleCrossingCostMultiplier=5.0000
    fWaterTriangleCostMultiplier=4.0000
    fMaxEdgeLength=512.0000
    fBadTriangleMultiplier=100.0000
    fAvoidPreferredTriangleCrossingMultiplier=10.0000
    fAvoidPreferredTriangleMultiplier=3.0000
    fPreferredTriangleMultiplier=0.0100
    fPathingLargeActorRadius=80.0000
    fFindMaxSpeedMinParamIncrementPercent=0.1000
    iFindMaxSpeedMinIterationCount=10
    fPathManagerDebugInfoWindow=1.0000
    iMaxHavokRequestsPerFrame=2
    iMaxQueuedPathingRequests=50
    bDisableUnloadedPaths=0
    bBackgroundPathing=1
    fAvoidanceDistanceRadiusMult=1.0000
    fMinFrictionSpeed=2.0000
    fMinTimeToNextPoint=0.3000
    fMinDist=50.0000
    fTeleportNodeAngleTolerance=5.0000
    fHeadingToPathTangentMaxAngle=15.0000
    fMaxDistFromPathRadiusMult=5.0000
    fMinNormalizedSpeedForSlowdown=0.7500
    fRotateTowardsPathThreshold=5.0000
    fShortPathRadiusMult=2.0000
    fLedgeJumpHeightBuffer=16.0000
    fStaticPathTangentSmoothingFactor=0.5000
    fMinimalUsePathingCost=409600.0000
    bWarnIfHighLevelSearchFails=0
    fNodeDistanceThreshold=25.0000
    fMinFailureDistance=50.0000
    fWarpMaxTime=5.0000
    fWarpPathOffset=100.0000
    fWarpRequestActorRadius=5.0000
    iWarpMaxPathFailureCount=3
    bWarpOnConsecutiveFailures=1
    fMinStairSpeed=80.0000
    fSprintAngleToPathThreshold=5.0000
    fSprintDistToPathThresholdRadiusMult=0.5000
    fSprintAccelerationMult=10.0000
    fAICombatTurnSpeedScale=2.5000
    fAITurnSpeedScale=1.5000
    fMovementBlockedTimer=0.0200
    fFollowerTeleportOffsetFudge=10.0000
    bUseVelocityObstacles=1
    fObstacleManagerMinWidth=16.0000
    fObstacleManagerMinHeight=48.0000
    bCutDoors=1
    fObstacleUpdateDeltaWhenUnknown=5.0000
    fObstacleUpdateDeltaWhenMoving=1.0000
    bBackgroundNavmeshUpdate=1
    bUseTaskletsToRecomputeBounds=0
    bFixNavmeshInfosOnLoad=0
    iMaxPathRequestsPerFrameTracked=32
    iPathRequestsAllowedPerFrame=2
    [BSPathing]
    fFindClosestEdgesRadius=512.0000
    [BackgroundLoad]
    iPostProcessTaskWarningMilliseconds=20
    iPostProcessMillisecondsEditor=50
    iPostProcessMillisecondsLoadingQueuedPriority=20
    iPostProcessMilliseconds=5
    bBackgroundLoadLipFiles=0
    bUseBackgroundFileLoader=0
    bLoadBackgroundFaceGen=0
    bUseMultiThreadedFaceGen=1
    bBackgroundCellLoads=1
    bLoadHelmetsInBackground=1
    bSelectivePurgeUnusedOnFastTravel=0
    bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1
    [Controls]
    bBackgroundMouse=0
    fTriggerDeadzone=0.3000
    fRThumbDeadzone=0.2650
    fLThumbDeadzone=0.2400
    fGamepadHeadingSensitivityMax=3.5500
    fGamepadHeadingSensitivityMin=0.2500
    fMouseHeadingSensitivityMax=0.0500
    fMouseHeadingSensitivityMin=0.0100
    bInvertMovementThumbstick=0
    fDirectionalDeadzone=0.5000
    iNumHotkeys=8
    fHotKeyDelay=0.2500
    fDualCastChordTime=0.0500
    fPCDialogueLookStart=25.0000
    fPCDialogueLookSpeed=10.0000
    fLookGraphY4=0.6000
    fLookGraphX4=0.9000
    fLookGraphY3=0.3000
    fLookGraphX3=0.8000
    fLookGraphY2=0.2000
    fLookGraphX2=0.6000
    fLookGraphY1=0.1000
    fLookGraphX1=0.4000
    iNumLookGraphSettings=4
    fMoveGraphY3=0.9000
    fMoveGraphX3=0.9000
    fMoveGraphY2=0.5000
    fMoveGraphX2=0.7000
    fMoveGraphY1=0.1000
    fMoveGraphX1=0.2000
    iNumMoveGraphSettings=3
    fOutsideDialogueAngleRotationDampen=0.3300
    fDialogueHardStopAngle3P=55.0000
    fDialogueHardStopAngle1P=45.0000
    fDialogueSoftStopAngle3P=25.0000
    fDialogueSoftStopAngle1P=20.0000
    fTogglePOVDelay=0.0000
    fZKeyDelay=0.2000
    fHorseHeadingMovementMult=0.7500
    fMouseHeadingYScale=0.0100
    fMouseHeadingXScale=0.0200
    fGamepadHeadingYScale=0.5000
    fGamepadHeadingXScale=0.9000
    fSubsequentPowerBashDelay=2.0000
    fInitialPowerBashDelay=0.3000
    fSubsequentPowerAttackDelay=2.0000
    fInitialPowerAttackDelay=0.3000
    fHeadingAxisDeadzone=0.1500
    fMovementAxisDeadzone=0.1500
    fMaxLookRampUpDelta=0.1300
    fMaxMoveRampDownDelta=500.0000
    fSprintStopThreshold=0.5000
    fReverseDirThreshold=0.3000
    fHorseClampAngle=10.0000
    fFreezeDirectionDefaultSpeedThreshold=100.0000
    fFreezeDirectionDefaultAngleThreshold=60.0000
    bFreezeDirectionOnLargeDelta=1
    fControllerDampenTime=0.1800
    bDampenPlayerControls=1
    fControllerSampleThreshold=0.1000
    fControllerBufferDepth=0.1400
    fPlayerThirdPersonDampenTime=0.2500
    bPlayerGraphFeedback=0
    fHorseControlsDampenTime=1.0000
    [Fonts]
    sFontConfigFile=Interface\FontConfig.txt
    [Menu]
    rDebugTextColor=255,251,233
    iConsoleHistoryCharBufferSize=16384
    rConsoleHistoryTextColor=153,153,153
    iConsoleTextSize=20
    rConsoleTextColor=255,255,255
    iConsoleSizeScreenPercent=40
    [:Controls]
    fKeyboardRepeatRate=0.0500
    fKeyboardRepeatDelay=0.3000
    [Camera]
    fTweenCamZoomSpeed=25.0000
    fTweenCamZoomFOVMod=10.0000
    fTweenCamRotClosingSpeed=10.0000
    fTweenCamRotSpeed=4.0000
    fTweenCamRotAngle=0.0500
    bReturnTo1stPersonFromVanity=0
    fChaseCameraMaxAngle=30.0000
    fChaseCameraSpeed=10.0000
    fCollisionRecoveryMinDist=4000.0000
    fCollisionRecoverySpeed=3.0000
    fPitchZoomOutMaxDist=100.0000
    fShoulderDollySpeed=3.0000
    fOverShoulderCombatAddY=-100.0000
    fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=20.0000
    fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000
    fOverShoulderPosZ=-10.0000
    fOverShoulderPosX=30.0000
    fMouseWheelZoomMinDelta=0.0050
    fMouseWheelZoomSpeed=0.8000
    fMouseWheelZoomIncrement=0.0750
    fThumbstickZoomSpeed=0.0500
    fFreeRotationSpeed=3.0000
    fMinCurrentZoom=-0.2000
    fVanityModeMaxDist=600.0000
    fVanityModeMinDist=155.0000
    fPitchZeroBlendTime=0.7500
    fHorseDismountYawCorrection=0.3200
    iAnimatedTransitionMillis=1000
    iBleedoutTransitionMillis=500
    iHorseTransitionMillis=500
    fLookingSpeed=0.1000
    fCharControllerCheckHeightOffset=124.0000
    fCameraCasterBleedOutSize=5.0000
    fCameraCasterTargetSize=20.0000
    fCameraCasterSize=15.0000
    bDisableAutoVanityMode=0
    fAutoVanityModeDelay=120.0000
    fHorseMaxUpwardPitch=25.0000
    fHorseMaxAngleBeforeTurn=90.0000
    fOverShoulderHorseAddY=-300.0000
    fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=0.0000
    fOverShoulderHorsePosX=0.0000
    fWorkbenchCameraTranslateZ=-50.0000
    fWorkbenchCameraTranslateY=50.0000
    fWorkbenchCameraTranslateX=0.0000
    fWorkbenchCameraYaw=-1.0000
    fWorkbenchCameraPitch=0.5000
    fWorkbenchCameraZoom=100.0000
    fFurnitureCameraAngle=0.3927
    fFurnitureCameraZoom=250.0000
    fFreeCameraTriggerDeadzone=0.1000
    fFreeCameraRunSpeed=2.0000
    fFreeCameraRotationSpeed=3.0000
    fFreeCameraTranslationSpeed=20.0000
    f1stPitchOffsetMouseMaxLag=4.0000
    f1stPitchOffsetMouseFollowSpeed=15.0000
    f1stPitchOffsetMultOffMaxSpeed=1.0000
    f1stPitchOffsetMultOffAccel=1.0000
    f1stPitchOffsetMultOnMaxSpeed=0.6000
    f1stPitchOffsetMultOnAccel=0.5000
    f1stPitchOffsetTarget=0.7500
    f1st3rdSwitchDelay=0.2500
    fFirstPersonSittingAngleLimit=1.5708
    fFirstPersonSittingRotationSpeed=0.1000
    fFirstPersonDisablePOVLerpDPS=2.0000
    fAutoVanityIncrement=0.0100
    fDefaultAutoVanityZoom=300.0000
    fActorFadeOutLimit=30.0000
    [VATS]
    bVatsDebug=0
    fVATSKillMoveEnd=4.0000
    fVatsLightColorB=1.0000
    fVatsLightColorG=1.0000
    fVatsLightColorR=1.0000
    fVATSLightElevation=100.0000
    fVATSLightDistance=100.0000
    fVATSLightAngle=0.0000
    fVATSLightLevelMax=40.0000
    fVATSLightLevelMin=20.0000
    bVATSDisable=0
    fVATSFocus=3.2000
    bVATSSmartCameraCheckDebug=0
    [Decals]
    fDebrisDecalTimer=0.0050
    bBackgroundInitializeGeometryDecals=1
    bAllowDecalsOnAlpha=1
    bForceAllDecals=0
    bSkinnedDecals=1
    bDecals=1
    bDecalMultithreaded=0
    bDecalOcclusionQuery=1
    uMaxSkinDecalPerActor=20
    uMaxSkinDecals=35
    [Dialogue]
    fDialogueRotationPitchOffset=0.1700
    fDialogueRotationSecs=1.0000
    [GamePlay]
    fPlayerHealthSaveOnPauseLimit=0.2500
    sTrackProgressPath=\\vault2\Fallout\LevelData\
    bTrackProgress=0
    iActorsDismemberedPerFrame=2
    fMapMarkerUpdateTime=0.0500
    bAllowHavokGrabTheLiving=0
    bEssentialTakeNoDamage=1
    bHealthBarShowing=0
    bInstantLevelUp=0
    fFootIKDistance=1024.0000
    iDetectionPicks=21
    [Pathing]
    fINIDetectDoorsForPathingTime=0.5000
    [Actor]
    fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=4096.0000
    fNotVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=2048.0000
    bUseNavMeshForMovement=1
    [HeadTracking]
    fHeadTrackingMaxAngle=90.0000
    fPathLookAtPointTime=2.0000
    fMaxPathLookAtPointDist=512.0000
    fMinPathLookAtPointDist=128.0000
    fUpdateDelayNewTargetSecondsMax=8.0000
    fUpdateDelayNewTargetSecondsMin=3.0000
    fUpdateDelaySecondsMax=1.5000
    fUpdateDelaySecondsMin=1.0000
    iUpdateActorsPerFrame=10
    bDisableHeadTracking=0
    [Debug]
    bDebugHorseArrows=0
    bDebugFaceGenCriticalSection=0
    bDebugFaceGenMultithreading=0
    [CopyProtectionStrings]
    sCopyProtectionMessage2=Insert the Skyrim Disc.
    sCopyProtectionTitle2=Skyrim Disc Not Found
    sCopyProtectionMessage=Unable to find a CD-ROM/DVD drive on this computer.
    sCopyProtectionTitle=CD-ROM Drive Not Found
    [SpeedTree]
    fLODTreeMipMapLODBias=-0.7500
    fLocalTreeMipMapLODBias=-0.2500
    [CameraPath]
    iTake=0
    sDirectoryName=TestCameraPath
    iFPS=30
    sNif=Cameras\CameraTest.nif
    sOffsetID=
    bRecord=0
    bStart=0
    [SaveGame]
    iAutoSaveCount=3
    bDisableAutoSave=0
    bDisplayMissingContentDialogue=1
    bCopySaveGameToHostOrMemStick=0
    bOutputSaveGameScreenshot=0
    bAllowProfileTransfer=0
    iSaveGameBackupCount=1
    sSaveGameSafeMarkerID=1DC0A
    bAllowScriptedForceSave=1
    bAllowScriptedAutosave=1
    bUseSaveGameHistory=0
    [Clouds]
    fCloudAtlasWidth=1.0000
    sCloudInstanceMesh=Meshes\CloudInstance.NIF
    [TerrainManager]
    bKeepLowDetailTerrain=0
    fCameraAboveMaxHeightThreshold=2048.0000
    bDisplayCloudLOD=1
    bUseNewTerrainSystem=1
    uDistantTreeBlockCacheSizePerCell=1
    [Terrain]
    fHDLODSnowThresholdAngle=87.0000
    fLODSnowThresholdAngle=100.0000
    [NavMeshGeneration]
    bGlobalNavMeshCheckDeleteWarningTriangles=0
    bGlobalNavMeshCheck=0
    uNavmeshTriangleCountInteriorWarnThreshold=5000
    uNavmeshTriangleCountWarnThreshold=3500
    [Trees]
    fUpdateBudget=1.5000
    bPickSkinnedTrees=1
    bForceFullDetail=1
    bEnableTreeAnimations=1
    bEnableTrees=1
    [FaceGen]
    uiNumActorsAllowedToMorph=10
    bUseCustomizationMorphs=1
    bUseRaceMorph=1
    [Weather]
    fSunGlareSize=600.0000
    fSunBaseSize=425.0000
    bFogEnabled=1
    bPrecipitation=1
    fAlphaReduce=1.0000
    sBumpFadeColor=255,255,255,255
    sLerpCloseColor=255,255,255,255
    sEnvReduceColor=255,255,255,255
    [Cart]
    fWheelAngDamp=0.0100
    fMass=130.0000
    fFriction=100.0000
    fGravMult=3.5000
    sHarnessBoneCart=FrontHorseCarriage01
    sHarnessBoneRight=HarnessRightBone
    sHarnessBoneLeft=HarnessLeftBone
    sHorseConnect=HorseSpine2
    fPoleZOffset=-20.0000
    fCartRot2=10.0000
    fCartRot1=10.0000
    fTetherOffsetZ=13.0000
    fTetherOffsetY=163.0000
    fTetherOffsetX=50.0000
    fCartLimitMin=-0.7500
    fCartLimitMax=0.7500
    fHorsePivotZ=0.0000
    fHorsePivotY=0.0000
    fHorsePivotX=0.0000
    fCartPivotZ=0.7000
    fCartPivotY=3.0000
    fCartPivotX=0.0000
    fHorseOffsetZ=0.0000
    fHorseOffsetY=200.0000
    fHorseOffsetX=0.0000
    fTipImpulse=500.0000
    [Voice]
    sFileTypeLTF=ltf
    sFileTypeLip=lip
    sFileTypeSource=wav
    sFileTypeGame=wav
    [TestAllCells]
    bFileControllerOnRoot=1
    bFileShowTextures=1
    bFileShowIcons=1
    bFileSkipIconChecks=0
    bFileUnusedObject=0
    bFileTestLoad=0
    bFileNeededMessage=1
    bFileGoneMessage=1
    bFileCheckModelCollision=0
    bFileSkipModelChecks=0
    [Landscape]
    sDefaultLandNormalTexture=Dirt02_N.dds
    sDefaultLandDiffuseTexture=Dirt02.dds
    fLandFriction=2.5000
    iLandBorder2B=0
    iLandBorder2G=0
    iLandBorder2R=0
    iLandBorder1B=0
    iLandBorder1G=255
    iLandBorder1R=255
    bCurrentCellOnly=0
    fLandTextureTilingMult=3.0000
    [bLightAttenuation]
    fQuadraticRadiusMult=1.0000
    fLinearRadiusMult=1.0000
    bOutQuadInLin=0
    fConstantValue=0.0000
    fQuadraticValue=16.0000
    fLinearValue=3.0000
    uQuadraticMethod=2
    uLinearMethod=1
    bUseQuadratic=1
    bUseLinear=0
    bUseConstant=0
    [ScreenSplatter]
    bBloodSplatterEnabled=1
    [BudgetCaps]
    uActorMemoryBudgetCap=10485760
    uCityLODBudgetAdjustment=5242880
    uWastelandLODBudgetAdjustment=20971520
    uLoadedAreaNonActorMemoryBudgetCap=185597952
    fMaxMsUsagePerFrame=28.0000
    fMsHavokTriCount=0.0010
    fMsDecalCount=0.0010
    fMsLightCount=0.0100
    fMsLightExcessGeometry=0.0100
    fMsWaterCount=0.1000
    fMsTriangleCount=0.0001
    fMsGeometryCount=0.0100
    fMsEmittersCount=0.0100
    fMsParticlesCount=0.0010
    fMsAnimatedObjectsCount=0.0500
    fMsActiveRefCount=0.0500
    fMsActorRefCount=0.2450
    fMsRefCount=0.0210
    uHavokTriCountInterior=5000
    uDecalCountInterior=500
    uLightExcessGeometryInterior=5
    uLightCountInterior=10
    uWaterMemoryInterior=10485760
    uTextureMemoryInterior=104857600
    uGeometryMemoryInterior=10485760
    uWaterCountInterior=10
    uTriangleCountInterior=100000
    uGeometryCountInterior=1000
    uEmittersCountInterior=50
    uParticlesCountInterior=5000
    uAnimatedObjectsCountInterior=50
    uActiveRefCountInterior=100
    uActorRefCountInterior=20
    uRefCountInterior=1000
    uHavokTriCount=5000
    uDecalCount=500
    uLightExcessGeometry=100
    uLightCount=10
    uWaterMemory=5242880
    uTextureMemory=20971520
    uGeometryMemory=5242880
    uWaterCount=10
    uTriangleCount=100000
    uGeometryCount=1000
    uEmittersCount=50
    uParticlesCount=5000
    uAnimatedObjectsCount=50
    uActiveRefCount=100
    uActorRefCount=20
    uRefCount=700
    [LANGUAGE]
    sSysUtil_GameContentInstalling=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_NPDRMInstalling=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_AwardsUpdating=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_AwardsConfiguring=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_AwardsReinstalling=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_AwardsInstalling=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_AwardsLoading=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_DirtyDisc=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_DiscEject=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_SaveDataOwnershipWarning=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_SaveDataInsufficientSpace=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_SaveDataCreateNew=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_GameDataCorrupt=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_GameDataInsufficientSpace=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_AutoSaveWarning=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sSysUtil_Retry=No Default string.  Must be loaded from INIFile
    sFailureMessage=Something is broken

skyrimprefs.ini B]see below post as post is to long[/B
  • willy-wilson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    willy-wilson polycounter lvl 8
    skyrimprefs.ini
    [General]
    fBrightLightColorB=1.0000
    fBrightLightColorG=1.0000
    fBrightLightColorR=1.0000
    iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1
    bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0
    bAllowConsole=0
    iPreloadSizeLimit=209715200
    bPreloadIntroSequence=1
    fMasterFilePreLoadMB=320.0000
    iNumHWThreads=4
    bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
    uGridsToLoad=10
    uInterior Cell Buffer=16
    uExterior Cell Buffer=180
    iFPSClamp=0
    [Imagespace]
    bDoDepthOfField=1
    iRadialBlurLevel=2
    [Display]
    iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3
    fInteriorShadowDistance=6000.0000
    fShadowDistance=4000.0000
    iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=2048
    iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=4096
    iShadowSplitCount=2
    iMaxAnisotropy=16
    fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=6600.0000
    fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=5600.0000
    fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=5000.0000
    fGamma=1.5000
    fDecalLOD2=5500.0000
    fDecalLOD1=5000.0000
    fSpecularLODStartFade=2000.0000
    fShadowLODStartFade=400.0000
    fLightLODStartFade=3500.0000
    iTexMipMapMinimum=16
    iTexMipMapSkip=1
    iWaterMultiSamples=4
    iMultiSample=2
    iShadowMode=1
    bTreesReceiveShadows=1
    bDrawLandShadows=1
    bFull Screen=1
    iSize W=1920
    iSize H=1080
    fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=3.2000
    fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=1024.0000
    fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=1500000.0000
    fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=1000000.0000
    fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=10000000.0000
    fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=10000000.0000
    iScreenShotIndex=2
    bShadowMaskZPrepass=0
    bMainZPrepass=0
    iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=25
    iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100
    bFloatPointRenderTarget=0
    sD3DDevice="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti"
    bFXAAEnabled=1
    fShadowBiasScale=0.2500
    iShadowMaskQuarter=4
    iAdapter=0
    iPresentInterval=1
    iShadowFilter=3
    bTransparencyMultisampling=0
    bDrawShadows=1
    iShadowMapResolution=2048
    fDefault1stPersonFOV=90.0000
    fDefaultWorldFOV=90.0000
    fDefaultFOV=90.0000
    bSimpleLighting=0
    bDynamicWindowReflections=1
    bUseFakeFullScreenMotionBlur=0
    bAllowPartialPrecision=0
    bShadowsOnGrass=1
    bActorSelfShadowing=1
    bMTRendering=1
    bUseSunbeams=1
    bAllow30Shaders=1
    bDo30VFog=1
    [Grass]
    b30GrassVS=1
    fGrassStartFadeDistance=20000.0000
    fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=20000.0000
    fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=10000.0000
    iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=5
    bAllowLoadGrass=1
    iGrassCellRadius=8
    bGrassPointLighting=1
    fGrassFadeRange=20000.0000
    fGrassDefaultStartFadeDistance=15000.0000
    bDrawShaderGrass=1
    [MAIN]
    bGamepadEnable=1
    bCrosshairEnabled=1
    fHUDOpacity=0.3000
    bSaveOnPause=1
    bSaveOnTravel=1
    bSaveOnWait=1
    bSaveOnRest=1
    fSkyCellRefFadeDistance=150000.0000
    [GamePlay]
    bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1
    bShowQuestMarkers=1
    iShadowMaskQuarter=5
    iDifficulty=2
    [Interface]
    bDialogueSubtitles=1
    bGeneralSubtitles=1
    bShowCompass=1
    [Controls]
    fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=1.0000
    fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0220
    bAlwaysRunByDefault=1
    bInvertYValues=0
    bGamePadRumble=1
    bMouseAcceleration=1
    [Particles]
    iMaxDesired=2048
    [SaveGame]
    fAutosaveEveryXMins=15.0000
    [AudioMenu]
    fAudioMasterVolume=1.0000
    fVal7=1.0000
    uID7=0
    fVal6=1.0000
    uID6=0
    fVal5=1.0000
    uID5=0
    fVal4=1.0000
    uID4=0
    fVal3=0.5000
    uID3=466532
    fVal2=0.8000
    uID2=554685
    fVal1=0.8000
    uID1=1007612
    fVal0=1.0000
    uID0=94881
    [Clouds]
    fCloudLevel2Distance=462144.0000
    fCloudLevel1Distance=52768.0000
    fCloudLevel0Distance=36384.0000
    fCloudNearFadeDistance=20000.0000
    [TerrainManager]
    fTreeLoadDistance=75000.0000
    fBlockMaximumDistance=250000.0000
    fBlockLevel1Distance=70000.0000
    fBlockLevel0Distance=35000.0000
    fSplitDistanceMult=1.5000
    bShowLODInEditor=0
    [NavMesh]
    fObstacleAlpha=0.5000
    fCoverSideHighAlpha=0.8000
    fCoverSideLowAlpha=0.6500
    fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000
    fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500
    fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000
    fTriangleFullAlpha=0.7000
    fTriangleHighAlpha=0.3500
    fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000
    fLedgeBoxHalfHeight=25.0000
    fEdgeDistFromVert=10.0000
    fEdgeThickness=10.0000
    fPointSize=2.5000
    [Trees]
    bRenderSkinnedTrees=1
    uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=100
    bForceFullDetail=1
    bEnableTreeAnimations=1
    bEnableTrees=1
    fUpdateBudget=4.0000
    bPickSkinnedTrees=1
    [Decals]
    uMaxDecals=1000
    bDecals=1
    bSkinnedDecals=1
    uMaxSkinDecals=100
    uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=60
    bDecalMultithreaded=1
    [LOD]
    fLODFadeOutMultObjects=15.0000
    fLODFadeOutMultItems=15.0000
    fLODFadeOutMultActors=15.0000
    fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1.0000
    [Launcher]
    bEnableFileSelection=1
    bShowAllResolutions=1
    uLastAspectRatio=3
    [BlurShaderHDR]
    bDoHighDynamicRange=1
    [BlurShader]
    bUseBlurShader=0
    [Water]
    iWaterReflectHeight=2048
    iWaterReflectWidth=2048
    bUseWaterDisplacements=1
    bUseWaterRefractions=1
    bUseWaterReflections=1
    bUseWaterDepth=1
    bUseWaterReflectionBlur=1
    bReflectExplosions=1
    iWaterBlurAmount=4
    bForceHighDetailReflections=1
    bUseWaterHiRes=1
    bUseWaterLOD=0
    bReflectLODObjects=1
    bReflectLODLand=1
    bReflectSky=1
    bReflectLODTrees=1
    bUseWaterShader=1
    [BackgroundLoad]
    bBackgroundLoadLipFiles=1
    bUseBackgroundFileLoader=1
    bLoadBackgroundFaceGen=1
    bUseMultiThreadedFaceGen=1
    bBackgroundCellLoads=1
    bLoadHelmetsInBackground=1
    bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1
    [ScreenSplatter]
    bBloodSplatterEnabled=1
    iMinMemoryPageSize=100000
    iMaxMemoryPageSize=5000000
    iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=1800000000

• Pierate
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pierate polycounter lvl 15
    @willy-wilson: Holy balls that looks awesome, will be trying your ini's for sure, i assume it's the ones in documents/my games/skyrim? Should be noted that vsync and mouse acceleration is on also, for those who prefer them off like me :)

edit: Skyrim sets my settings to high when launching, will setting it to ultra break anything in the ini's?
  • linkov
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    linkov polycounter lvl 10
    They tend to land only if there's enough open space, which can be annoying sometimes because there will be some open space but they'll choose not to. In some spots you can use objects to hide behind when they do their breath, for instance a house, if they like to land on that instead of on the ground you can get right up to the wall and not be hit. I'd say the best thing to do is to get a summon or a companion (or hell, even a horse), and get ready to heal through the attacks they do on you. If you're on master difficulty you might find you can't take on most things 1v1 except things like simple bandits and wolves (unless I'm doing something wrong) so you have to use things to assist you or take advantage of the terrain.

thanks!
  • Habboi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Habboi sublime tool
    I finally got my blacksmithing up to 100 so I made dragon armour and was annoyed at the fact that I can't choose daedra until I unlock the weaker armour perks. So lame.

Also I'm loving the hand made dungeons. Found another one with a necromancer who would kidnap women and turn them into his ghost slaves.

Also came across a bug where my two legendary glass maces keep unfavourit'ing themselves. Well, more like I can only equip one and I have to manually equip the other in the weapons menu.
  • eld
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eld polycounter lvl 18
    Also, for anyone wanting to understand the language of texture replacement packs, "better" or "high quality" means high density, dirt-overlayed and noise-filter'ed.

It's like a thu'um blowing your eyes out.
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    Thanks Willy, I'll give those a shot! What my settings currently are:
    [General]
    fBrightLightColorB=1.0000
    fBrightLightColorG=1.0000
    fBrightLightColorR=1.0000
    iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1
    bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0
    [Imagespace]
    bDoDepthOfField=1
    iRadialBlurLevel=2
    [Display]
    iBlurDeferredShadowMask=1
    fInteriorShadowDistance=3000.0000
    fShadowDistance=8000.0000
    iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=1024
    iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
    iShadowSplitCount=2
    iMaxAnisotropy=16
    fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600.0000
    fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600.0000
    fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=10000000.0000
    fGamma=1.0400
    fDecalLOD2=1500.0000
    fDecalLOD1=1000.0000
    fSpecularLODStartFade=2000.0000
    fShadowLODStartFade=1000.0000
    fLightLODStartFade=3500.0000
    iTexMipMapMinimum=0
    iTexMipMapSkip=0
    iWaterMultiSamples=2
    iMultiSample=2
    iShadowMode=3
    bTreesReceiveShadows=1
    bDrawLandShadows=1
    bFull Screen=1
    iSize H=1080
    iSize W=1920
    fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2000
    fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256.0000
    fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=2048.0000
    fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=2844.0000
    fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=10000000.0000
    fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=10000000.0000
    iScreenShotIndex=2
    bShadowMaskZPrepass=0
    bMainZPrepass=0
    iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=25
    iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100
    bFloatPointRenderTarget=0
    sD3DDevice="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560"
    bFXAAEnabled=0
    iShadowMapResolution=4096
    fShadowBiasScale=0.1500
    iShadowMaskQuarter=4
    iAdapter=0
    iPresentInterval=1
    iShadowFilter=4
    bTransparencyMultisampling=1
    bDrawShadows=1
    [Grass]
    b30GrassVS=1
    fGrassStartFadeDistance=7000.0000
    fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=7000.0000
    fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=200.0000
    [MAIN]
    bGamepadEnable=1
    bCrosshairEnabled=1
    fHUDOpacity=0.5500
    bSaveOnPause=1
    bSaveOnTravel=1
    bSaveOnWait=1
    bSaveOnRest=1
    fSkyCellRefFadeDistance=150000.0000
    [GamePlay]
    bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1
    bShowQuestMarkers=1
    iDifficulty=3
    [Interface]
    bDialogueSubtitles=0
    bGeneralSubtitles=0
    bShowCompass=1
    [Controls]
    fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=1.0000
    fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0460
    bAlwaysRunByDefault=1
    bInvertYValues=0
    bGamePadRumble=1
    bMouseAcceleration=0
    [Particles]
    iMaxDesired=750
    [SaveGame]
    fAutosaveEveryXMins=15.0000
    [AudioMenu]
    fAudioMasterVolume=1.0000
    fVal7=1.0000
    uID7=0
    fVal6=1.0000
    uID6=0
    fVal5=1.0000
    uID5=0
    fVal4=1.0000
    uID4=0
    fVal3=1.0000
    uID3=94881
    fVal2=0.4000
    uID2=466532
    fVal1=1.0000
    uID1=554685
    fVal0=0.8000
    uID0=1007612
    [Clouds]
    fCloudLevel2Distance=262144.0000
    fCloudLevel1Distance=32768.0000
    fCloudLevel0Distance=16384.0000
    fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000.0000
    [TerrainManager]
    fTreeLoadDistance=75000.0000
    fBlockMaximumDistance=250000.0000
    fBlockLevel1Distance=70000.0000
    fBlockLevel0Distance=35000.0000
    fSplitDistanceMult=1.5000
    bShowLODInEditor=0
    [NavMesh]
    fObstacleAlpha=0.5000
    fCoverSideHighAlpha=0.8000
    fCoverSideLowAlpha=0.6500
    fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000
    fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500
    fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000
    fTriangleFullAlpha=0.7000
    fTriangleHighAlpha=0.3500
    fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000
    fLedgeBoxHalfHeight=25.0000
    fEdgeDistFromVert=10.0000
    fEdgeThickness=10.0000
    fPointSize=2.5000
    [Trees]
    bRenderSkinnedTrees=1
    uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=20
    [Decals]
    uMaxDecals=1000
    bDecals=1
    bSkinnedDecals=1
    uMaxSkinDecals=100
    uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=60
    [LOD]
    fLODFadeOutMultObjects=15.0000
    fLODFadeOutMultItems=15.0000
    fLODFadeOutMultActors=15.0000
    fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1.0000
    [Launcher]
    bEnableFileSelection=1
    bShowAllResolutions=1
    uLastAspectRatio=3
    [BlurShaderHDR]
    bDoHighDynamicRange=1
    [BlurShader]
    bUseBlurShader=0
    [Water]
    iWaterReflectHeight=1024
    iWaterReflectWidth=1024
    bUseWaterDisplacements=1
    bUseWaterRefractions=1
    bUseWaterReflections=1
    bUseWaterDepth=1
    fBlockLoadDistanceLow=50000.0000
    fBlockLoadDistance=125000.0000
    fHighBlockLoadDistanceLow=20000.0000
    bUseWaterReflectionBlur=1
    bReflectExplosions=1
    iWaterBlurAmount=4
    bForceHighDetailReflections=1

• Wahlgren
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wahlgren polycounter lvl 17
    eld wrote: »
    Also, for anyone wanting to understand the language of texture replacement packs, "better" or "high quality" means high density, dirt-overlayed and noise-filter'ed.

It's like a thu'um blowing your eyes out.

Well. the more "things" on the screen the better and more realistic right!? :O
  • Stromberg90
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Stromberg90 polycounter lvl 11
    ^^
    Yepp, there is a important saying that says more is more, or something along those lines.
    In short I think it means the more grunge texture overlays the better.
  • Geezus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Geezus mod
    A PC Tweak Guide, by the deadendthrills guy.

http://deadendthrills.com/2011/11/madness-in-the-method/

Neat stuff!
  • Pierate
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pierate polycounter lvl 15
    So basically setting anything higher then default ultra, atleast when it comes to distances makes me lag in larger areas :( (gtx580)
  • Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    Starelfûr - Well, I cleaned the bandits out of your mine. How about some money.
    Mine Boss - What already? I only told you about them 5 minutes ago.
    Starelfûr - Yeah, well the mine is right there and the bandits weren't exactly tough
    Mine Boss - No, the bandit mine is over there *points*
    Starelfûr - Huh. Well I cleared the bandits out of this mine without you even asking. I think that deserves an extra reward.
    Mine Boss - There aren't any bandits in this mine. Only my miners.
    Starelfûr - Oh... I have to go now.
  • crazyfingers
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfingers polycounter lvl 10
    Alright there's sufficient praise in here for this game I think I can vent a bit. Don't get me wrong, the game is awesome, worth every damned penny, but there's some game design that's really starting to kill the mid/ late game.

/gameplaySnob

The item/ Enchanting/ Alchemy/ Money/ Skill/ entire damned gameplay system doesn't blend together into a coherent fun whole that makes any kind of sense. This whole time i've been gathering, enchanting, smithing, stealing old ladies walking sticks in pure bliss working towards an ultimate goal of being rich off my ass buying all the cool stuff i ever wanted or making it myself.

But i can't.

Years ago MMO's came out and told us we can't buy or make awesome items, because proliferation of these items to lower level players would kill the game. Why doesn't skyrim have decently scaling self made, bought, or stolen items? No damned reason at all as far as i can tell.

I've got days of time invested, the entire game I've painstakingly geared my play and progress to allow me to craft a badass set of dragon scale and use it with sneak and full bonuses and enchant it with junk. Yet when i finally get to the enchanting table to apply my buffs to the armor it's a tiny tiny fraction of what the bonuses were to the original pieces i had destroyed to get the bonuses from. The mana regen to me as a caster was far more important than the AC. I am far worse off trying to tailor my own crap than if i had just totally forgone all the skills and just pumped up light armor and magic stats.

I mean what's the point of these other skills? They don't make items better than what you can find. And if you don't need to make crap or train tons of skills you don't need money. I can't see the reasoning behind this skill system. Level up my smithing forever to throw a bonus or two on items I found? That's a bit anti climactic, and the armor bonuses are rarely noticeable in combat. The one thing i will admit is great is the big damage bonus you get to weapons when you pump it up, but bleh, that's just forced and invalidates the entire system of tradeskilling. Make 50 billion daggers and bracers so one day you make use 1 ore to make your uber weapon you found in a dungeon better.

They need to revamp enchanting so that using them makes items as good or better than what's dropped in the game or else what's the point? Enchanting is balls if the enchantments are a fraction of the power of other items. Imagine if you could STACK enchantments to make them more and more powerful, using an item for each stack. Woulda been far more rewarding and add a more obvious method of farming then the awkward soul gem system.

Pump up the stats of self made items to make blacksmithing actually fun to use, it'd be cool if each type of armor had a great set bonus if you made it all yourself to really sell it. It's a joke how in depth the system is to make massive amounts of shit items you'd never use because of all the better loot that drops. I mean this is a single player game, there isn't even other people to show the stuff off to. The system is squandered.

Magic spells... they don't scale well enough and when they do they're AOE. More often than not that's a bad thing as you have allies around or you hit stuff you don't want to (sorry horse, i hardly knew ye). To get the most out of your spells you gotta mix and match, summon, heal etc. Switching spells is such a headache i wish i'd just gone sword and board. The crowd control spells and shield spells are also underwhelming. Casting is just a means of delivering damage or healing for the most part. I still haven't even found an invis spell, that would have made the entire game so much more fun up to this point.

And potions... ugh, talk about a bloated system that could have been scaled down. How about being able to combine potions together to make stronger potions? This way you're not just sitting on 50 billion shit potions that aren't good enough to use but you don't want to throw away 50 billion gold. But you can't sell it either because no vendors have the coin. So you have a chest in your house full of 5000 potions you'll never use as a testament to the bad-ass alchemy system of Skyrim.

Anyway, Kick ass adventure and quest game, flawed combat and trade design in the mid/ late game.

If you guys are loving it all take it with a grain of salt, this is my first go at an elder scrolls game, I'm probably doing a few things wrong or just got unlucky with drops, who knows. Still plan on sinking many more hours into this at some point, but next play through i'm just going a simple thief or warrior who doesn't give a damn about the other skills until he has enough money to not give a f*ck about leveling them.
  • Ged
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    I still haven't even found an invis spell, that would have made the entire game so much more fun up to this point.

Did you go to the mage college and learn illusion stuff? some fair points about smithing/enchanting I just assumed I was too low level to make anything cool but if you still cant make awesome items at high levels then something is wrong.
  • TortillaChips
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TortillaChips polycounter lvl 10
    Makkon wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can find a nice looking hood that shows my face? doesn't even need any advantages, I just want a nice hood without a mask.

The Dark Brotherhood has a hood that shows your face. If you enter it and look around you'll find a some pieces on some shelves, and then when you talk to the woman she'll give you some pieces too. One set will have a hood, the other a hood with mask.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    The Dark Brotherhood has a hood that shows your face. If you enter it and look around you'll find a some pieces on some shelves, and then when you talk to the woman she'll give you some pieces too. One set will have a hood, the other a hood with mask.

all the cool kids are wearing hoods that make their face disappear these days (Bethesda, please fix this!)