• yannage
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I lurve the shit out of this game.
  • moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    Can't remember if it was in TL1, but showing the # of fishing attempts on fishing spots is brilliant. I do remember I never fished in TL1. Always felt like a chore, wasn't fun.

I don't know why, but I am compelled, and feel like I need to fish when they say "n Attempts Remaining." I fish every pool I find now. Kudos, designers.

Switched to dual wielding with my engineer, i'm blowing shit up!

Can't wait for mod news, really hope we can get them into the steam workshop!
  • Tekoppar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tekoppar polycounter lvl 10
    I have an idea for a mod but I wanted to check if you guys think it sounds fun/fits the game. I simply want to bring in the defense/survival genre. It's would simply be mod where you defend against waves of enemies and defend "the king" and at the end of each wave a boss would appear. You simply loose when the "king" dies. Do you guys think it sounds fun/fit the game? Would you play such a mod?
  • Lamont
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lamont polycounter lvl 15
    TL1 I played the engineer, but melee is fun in TL2 with berserker. So I just jump into a fight, deal damage, regen, deal and split with the loot.
  • Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zipfinator polycounter lvl 9
    Lamont wrote: »
    TL1 I played the engineer, but melee is fun in TL2 with berserker. So I just jump into a fight, deal damage, regen, deal and split with the loot.

How did you play the Engineer in TL1? Alchemist, Destroyer, and Vanquisher were the classes in TL1.
  • Lamont
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lamont polycounter lvl 15
    Zipfinator wrote: »
    How did you play the Engineer in TL1? Alchemist, Destroyer, and Vanquisher were the classes in TL1.
    It was the chick that looked like Carmen San Diego :D!! Sun was in my eyes while typing...
  • McGreed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    McGreed polycounter lvl 15
    I'm level 11 and got my first full purple set, yay! It's quite fun, although I wish that you could save and load from the same place, instead of the nearest portal. My major problem now is that I want to try another class. ;)
  • Tekoppar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So I just did the stupidest thing ever, I had a pair of awesome pants in my stash that I wanted to equip. I could finally use them so I went and destroyed my pants to get the gems. Sadly enough, I completely forgot my old pants gave me vitality which was that stat I missed before so I could equip those awesome pants.

Is there a list somewhere what enchantments can go on what equipments yet?
  • Weirdboy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Weirdboy polycounter lvl 5
    Is there any way to change the difficulty in game? I just beat the game for the first time as an engineer build that I really like, normal difficulty is way to easy.

Also, can I access the mapworks from any town in newgame+, or will I have to beat the game again to access it? I remember the shadow vault in the first game could be accessed by any character once you beat Ordrak.
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Isaiah Sherman polycounter lvl 14
    Yeah, you gotta make a LAN game and you can set the difficulty.
  • Tekoppar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Weirdboy wrote: »
    Is there any way to change the difficulty in game? I just beat the game for the first time as an engineer build that I really like, nut normal difficulty is way to easy.

Also, can I access the mapworks from any town in newgame+, or will I have to beat the game again to access it? I remember the shadow vault in the first game could be accessed by any character once you beat Ordrak.

If you play on LAN or internet you choose difficulty level upon creating a game, I believe you have to use the console for singelplayer which flags your character.

Yes you can.
  • McGreed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    McGreed polycounter lvl 15
    I was wondering that as well, guess it's time to make a new character. Good, only tried one so far, been too busy with Borderlands, so got some more to play with. :) I was thinking it was a bit to easy on normal.
  • glottis8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    glottis8 polycounter lvl 9
    I love this game. Its so much fun! and some fun easter eggs.

Also, i like the Guardian, it looks like a giant pokemon.

Anyone wanna play sometime? I have not tried playing with other people.

I really like that you get good items from quests, as well as just fighting mobs. It's a lot of fun!
    00CBFE193C4B1812428F8D843E0AFFEDC8419DC8

3A513A294EC83EF5B137A76531D2B06F0B65D861
  • Tekoppar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I would love to play, my ID in game is tekoppar and steam ID is mr_nisse, I'm currently on NG++ but if you wanna create a new character I'm all for it.
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dang, there is a New Game + +? Is there a + + +? Does it just go forever?

I just beat the game tonight. This game was more than I could have hoped for. I love it! Runic did a fricking FANTASTIC job on this title. Finally caught up to my buddy, so now we're going to play through NG+ together :)

yo2qM.jpg
  • Tekoppar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I found this, so I guess after NG+4 it's just the same thing repeating. So I'm gonna guess it's infinite times but it stops at NG+5(?).

• NG+1 starts at level 51.
    • NG+2 starts at level 81.
    • NG+3 starts at level 100.
    • NG+4 starts at level 120.
    • NG+5 starts at level 120 too.
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Just did some Mapworks tonight. AMAZING!

I think I need to quote myself.
    Haiasi wrote: »
    This game was more than I could have hoped for.

I know Runic is keeping the price tag low so they can get their name out to reach a broader audience, but there is no doubt in my mind this game is worth a full $60.
  • NickGW
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NickGW polycounter lvl 7
    It's been a long time coming but the steam workshop support is up and GUTS is out. Anyone mess around with it yet? I'm downloading it now and will try things out later tonight.
  • Matabus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Matabus polycounter lvl 19
    Yeah, I should have bumped this thread myself! GUTS is out one day and we already have 50 mods or something like that on the Steam Workshop. Synergies is by the far the most comprehensive, adding a new class and all.

So anyways, go pick it up while it's on 50% off sale if you haven't already! Or go play with some mods if you have! :)
  • Tekoppar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Finally! :D Downloading it at the moment and can't wait to try the editor out. Anyone got a chance to test it yet? Any information of what its capable of yet?
  • moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    yes!!!! dl'ed at home going to get weapon in tonight :)