Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Emil jump on MSN homes.
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    hey guys, thanks for coming out and especially to Teck for sending along the texts for where to meet up. had a lot of fun and made a big difference for my first GDC--and yeah adam, where do you get off not coming? :)

good to meet the new school of polycounters though i will reiterate my admonition to post, post post. don't hold back your work, even if you think it's bad--especially if you think it's bad, you need to be posting. post crits on other people, get to know some people so they'll crit you and before you know it it's 10 years later and all the companies you want to work for well hey, there's a polycounter you know working there.
  • Christian Hjerpe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Christian Hjerpe polycounter lvl 11
    To bad I missed all the polycount beer and cock sketch sessions :(
    I got a cold and felt like shit most of the time, next year I will make sure to catch up with you guys even if Im in a coma!
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Isaiah Sherman polycounter lvl 14
    If you're in a coma I'm sure you could find someone in San Fran to pay to sling you over their shoulder and take pictures of you coma'd out next to some of the sights to see ;)
  • Vailias
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vailias polycounter lvl 18
    Emil wrote:
    Polycount Dev Studio![/quote}
    I did mention that to you at the meetup right? Cause I've been thinking that for a while.
    I'm sure there's even enough code friendly chaps (like me) that could pull gameplay programmer duty..

That and I want biker club like PC jackets. I'm definitely making at least one of those for next year's GDC.
    The T-shirts and such are awesome as is, but would be awesome to have a full back patch jacket with forum name across the shoulders, a winged greentooth in the middle and polycount est 1997 across the base ribbon.
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    Vailias wrote: »
    Emil wrote:
    Polycount Dev Studio!
    I did mention that to you at the meetup right? Cause I've been thinking that for a while.
    I'm sure there's even enough code friendly chaps (like me) that could pull gameplay programmer duty..
    It's certainly quite possible, as it was one of those things mentioned to me by a few people :P
    Ping me your MSN/AIM/Skype or whatever form of internet chat you have going. If you're willing to code some stuff, I wouldn't mind getting together and making an iPhone game or something while I'm hunting for work.

Maybe this is the beginning! ;)
  • LoTekK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LoTekK polycounter lvl 17
    Vailias wrote: »
    would be awesome to have a full back patch jacket with forum name across the shoulders, a winged greentooth in the middle and polycount est 1997 across the base ribbon.

This. YES.
  • duoxan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    duoxan polycounter lvl 17
    saw cody and empty in the expo, but i couldnt make it this year i had to work the awards show and then couldnt get ahold of mv12. apparently saved his number wrong and got flava flav instead, true story. kinda bummed but there is always NEXT YEAR WHOOOO!
  • r13
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    r13 founder
    wow toothy smile tattoos... wow.... wow.... i'm stunned.

wow.
  • FritzTHECAT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FritzTHECAT polycounter lvl 18
    Hey Hey Drew,

Noone knew me, and i didnt really know anyone.. but met lots of nice folks :)

been 4 years since i posted.. Hello Again Polycount!

Fritz
  • Cody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cody polycounter lvl 15
    r13 wrote: »
    wow toothy smile tattoos... wow.... wow.... i'm stunned.

wow.

That's the way I do it, son! Polycount for life!
  • r13
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    r13 founder
    Cody: I'm so impressed that I'd like to offer you two a couple of gems from the vault. I have a small stack of the original run of polycount shirts from about 9-10 years ago. If you hook me up with your snail mails, i'll ship you two a couple of those things. I don't think I have much selection in sizes, but we can give it a shot if they'll fit yah.

Fritz: its about time yah slacker :P
  • Cody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cody polycounter lvl 15
  • Empty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Empty polycounter lvl 18
    r13 - Wow thanks man. polycount for life ;)