Home General Discussion

today is the worst day of my life..again.

Replies

• Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    Fruit! Fish!(!!!!) Chicken!

edit: or that ^!
  • Ruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    I am eating two big pies and some red wine
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dejawolf polycounter lvl 18
    yarr, oats with milk and butter is good tasting. but i didn't have a fridge, so i was living off expensive microwave foods.
    but whoever says oats aint as healthy.. they're damn healthy. if you ate all the shit i ate, and then went on a plain oatmeal diet, you'll feel the difference. its like going from being a zombie, to being fully awake.

btw i eat bread like this every day:
    http://www.slankesiden.dk/UserFiles/Image/rugbrod5.jpg
    none of that white bread loaf shit. with a glass of milk, and brown cheese, or herring in tomatoes with whatever this is called on top: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7d/Prei_winter_Farinto_geoogst.jpg/260px-Prei_winter_Farinto_geoogst.jpg

how about i tell you another one of my life stories of sorrow and tragedy to get this thread back on track?

when i was 7, and walking home from school, a 5-6 kids from school attacked me, forced me to the ground, and punched me in the face, and then they ran off when i started to get pissed off.
    i yelled at them that they were a bunch of fucking cowards. i still want to strangle them all.
    too bad i can't remember who they were. i think one of them died in a snowmobile accident.
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    i hope this makes you feel better, there's worse out there.

but if you are planning to fuck yourself up even further, i recommend reading this:
    http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

...though it seems you've tried the last one already and failed.
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i used to dream that i'd come to school with a horde of velociraptors that would eat all the kids.
    well, i've already committed social suicide....
    but its going to be someone else that has to put me out of my misery.
    maybe i'll join the army again. i've always wanted to die in combat.
    besides, i get to shoot creationist, and everyone will call me a hero.
  • gavku
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gavku polycounter lvl 18
    I suggest you get one of these...

wolfshirti.jpg
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gavku wrote: »
    I suggest you get one of these...

my brain requires logic for optimal operation.
    this does not compute.
    it'd take a wolf shirt to make up for my looks, what do i need to make up for my personality?
    oh wait. shutting up has always had a good effect. maybe i should try not saying anything at all.
    let the art speak for me.
    not good with words anyways. in fact, words suck. i wish i could transfer feelings. that way i could scare the shit out of all of you.

and people would finally understand me *cuts his arm*
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    if you're cutting yourself, use a Gilette Mach 3. 3 time the scars for a single cut.
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    if you're cutting yourself, use a Gilette Mach 3. 3 time the scars for a single cut.

you seem to know a lot about this stuff. anything you want to share with the community?
    but nah, only have 2 scars. one was when a large slab of stone fell on my fingers, the other when
    i tried cutting a piece of wood with a kitchen knife. one of the girls i was .. hmm dating? or something, had scars.
    her whole lower arm was filled with them.
    she'd probably have committed suicide if she hadn't gotten a kid.
    her life sucked even more than mine. we went collecting bottles, and got them pawned for money, which was sent off to starving kids in africa.
    she actually saved money, so she could take a trip to africa to teach kids there.

she was awesome. and completely nuts. she's a nurse.
  • ericdigital
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ericdigital polycounter lvl 13
    Those comments are hilarious.

"There is no way our shirt cured aids."
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    dejawolf wrote: »
    i tried cutting a piece of wood with a kitchen knife. one of the girls i was .. hmm dating? or something, had scars.
    her whole lower arm was filled with them.
    she'd probably have committed suicide if she hadn't gotten a kid.
    her life sucked even more than mine. we went collecting bottles, and got them pawned for money, which was sent off to starving kids in africa.
    she actually saved money, so she could take a trip to africa to teach kids there.

she was awesome. and completely nuts. she's a nurse.

Haaahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagodicantbreathe!
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dude, boxing gyms are everywhere, it's a fun sport, you'll get in good shape, and you'll show those bullies for messing with you!1!!1!!!

(i'm actually not joking, fighting is an amazing sport)

and in regards to feeling much better from improved diet, yes! when you get money add fish/chicken (probably chicken, cheaper) and fruit! An apple a day doesnt actually do much for doctors but will make you feel so energetic.
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i asked. no boxing here. but there's kickboxing, so gonna try that out.
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i asked. no boxing here. but there's kickboxing, so gonna try that out.

Right on man, kickboxing is awesome, and it's the same hands as boxing essentially, just worrying about your opponent kicking your face in changes stance a little bit.

Kickboxing, boxing, wresting (greco and freestyle are practiced by adults more heavily in europe than here, right?), judo, sambo; anything involving fighting and full contact competition is incredibly fun, vaguely practical, and will get you in the best shape of your life.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    kickboxing is pretty nice. Even some cute girls hang out at those gyms these days cause of that whole cardio kickboxing fad.
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Haaahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagodicantbreathe!

carrots are good for you. make sure you eat a lot of carrots. especially while reading this thread.
  • rolfness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rolfness polycounter lvl 18
    lmfao better much better...
  • Wahlgren
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wahlgren polycounter lvl 17
    aesir wrote: »
    kickboxing is pretty nice. Even some cute girls hang out at those gyms these days cause of that whole cardio kickboxing fad.
    yeah but when you pop them one they try to stay away from you :thumbdown::(
    At least you won´t get arrested for it though. :thumbup:
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    carrots are good for you. make sure you eat a lot of carrots. especially while reading this thread.

actually, i has popcorn.

omnomnomdrama.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Farfarer
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    its easier to choke on carrots, but oh well, popcorn will do.
  • dejawolf
  • Fliff
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm surprised its not been posted more than twice.
  • RickFX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    worst day in your life? man, chances are my cat is going to be put to sleep today!
    SMD export...yeah, right.

- Rick.
  • Smirnoffka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Smirnoffka polycounter lvl 17
    Dude, I think you need to put your life in some sort of perspective. You are whinging about things you can change, food, exercise, getting a better fucking computer program.

Yesterday I watched as one of my buddies dived off a pier into shallow water. He's now a paraplegic. This guy was a fighter pilot.

His whole life changed with one poor decision. His career, gone, flying, gone, basically all he ever worked for, gone. However, he seemed to handle the whole situation quite alot better than you handled a few computer apps not playing the game. Ever seen a guy smile and give a thumbs up a few minutes after being told he will never walk again?

Ah, and we were out celebrating my birthday.

Get a grip dude, stop being a pussy and hit life face on. There is so much you can do if you just stop thinking inwards and negatively.
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Smirnoffka wrote: »
    Dude, I think you need to put your life in some sort of perspective. You are whinging about things you can change, food, exercise, getting a better fucking computer program.

Yesterday I watched as one of my buddies dived off a pier into shallow water. He's now a paraplegic. This guy was a fighter pilot.

His whole life changed with one poor decision. His career, gone, flying, gone, basically all he ever worked for, gone. However, he seemed to handle the whole situation quite alot better than you handled a few computer apps not playing the game. Ever seen a guy smile and give a thumbs up a few minutes after being told he will never walk again?

Ah, and we were out celebrating my birthday.

Get a grip dude, stop being a pussy and hit life face on. There is so much you can do if you just stop thinking inwards and negatively.

it wasn't really my worst day ever, i was feeling down, medication for my hypothyroidism was wearing off, and i was tired, and none of the stuff i was doing seemed to go right.
    and after 7 hours of trying to figure out what i was doing wrong, i got tired, and made a post.
    nuff said.

so why the fuck are you making a post about how lame i am for complaining a bit, and dragging your paraplegic friend into it. thats just the lowest fucking shit ever.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
  • Smirnoffka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Smirnoffka polycounter lvl 17
    it wasn't really my worst day ever, i was feeling down, medication for my hypothyroidism was wearing off, and i was tired, and none of the stuff i was doing seemed to go right.
    and after 7 hours of trying to figure out what i was doing wrong, i got tired, and made a post.
    nuff said.

so why the fuck are you making a post about how lame i am for complaining a bit, and dragging your paraplegic friend into it. thats just the lowest fucking shit ever.

Just giving you perspective dude. No need to get all dramatic about it.

And perhaps I'm a little tired and frustrated. But whatever. Not about to start a flame war. Enjoy wallowing in your self pity.
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Smirnoffka wrote: »
    Just giving you perspective dude. No need to get all dramatic about it.

And perhaps I'm a little tired and frustrated. But whatever. Not about to start a flame war. Enjoy wallowing in your self pity.

yeah well i've got enough perspective in my life. i know exactly how shitty life can be, that people are starving every fucking day, that people are burn victims and look like dried grapes, that people get their kids murdered by psychos... hell, you just need to read a newspaper to realize how fucked up the world is.
    i really don't need you lecturing me on life being bad.
    so you're tired and frustrated, and frustrate other people. yeah, thats a really great way of dealing with frustration.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    time for this thread to be closed.... now
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    anyways, my point is, we're basically in the same boat.

i feel down, and want other people to know i feel down,
    you feel frustrated, and want other people to know you feel frustrated.
    can't we all just be friends?
    less pissing contests, more helping eachother?

maybe i won't be such a bitch, and you won't be such an asshole.
  • TheMadArtist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TheMadArtist polycounter lvl 12
    time for this thread to be closed.... now

No shit man, it was funny at first but now it's just pathetic how much attention this dude wants.
  • jackzhang
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    anyways, my point is, we're basically in the same boat.

i feel down, and want other people to know i feel down,
    you feel frustrated, and want other people to know you feel frustrated.
    can't we all just be friends?
    less pissing contests, more helping eachother?

maybe i won't be such a bitch, and you won't be such an asshole.

from page one you start calling people asshole, simply because they don't believe that your worst day is worth to complain like that.

I agree. it's time to shut the thread. MODs?
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    No shit man, it was funny at first but now it's just pathetic how much attention this dude wants.

you try living 6 fucking years in utter solitude with only your uncle coming up every month asking for rent, and i'll guarantee you'll be way worse than i am.
    and if you ask why i don't go out more, thats exactly the reason why. people label me an attention whore, and brush me off.
    and thats the same 6 years i've spent in this community, not saying a fucking word.
    and as soon as i start talking, everyone become assholes.
    you just have no fucking idea how sick and tired i am of people treating me like shit, and being complete assholes all the damn time.
    not once does people take me seriously. i'm always some sort of retard, or outsider, or weirdo, or nobody.
    i am SICK and TIRED of it.
    and i'll do fucking ANYTHING now to be accepted or seen or heard, in some way or another.
    there you have it straight from the fucking heart, honest and real.
    no barriers.
  • Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    i still remember the thread where you bitched about something technical, people gave you solutions and then you told them to go fuck themselves because that wasnt what you wanted, that you wanted to nag.

you has problems.

Btw - isnt my naruto avatar sweet ?
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Johny wrote: »
    i still remember the thread where you bitched about something technical, people gave you solutions and then you told them to go fuck themselves because that wasnt what you wanted, that you wanted to nag.

you has problems.

yeah, second post was modified. it was basically "wall of text, can't be arsed to read"
    now its "ok, maybe i can be arsed after all"

yeah, naruto is awesome.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    You seriously need to go find some professional help so you can talk this out with a real person. This isn't a dig at you, just real advice. We are not your therapist and we never will be. Venting on the net does NOTHING.
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You seriously need to go find some professional help so you can talk this out with a real person. This isn't a dig at you, just real advice. We are not your therapist and we never will be. Venting on the net does NOTHING.

thats strange, because i feel a lot better.
    plus i've learned a lot about how people react to being talked to in different ways.
    psychologists have done nothing for me.
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Johny wrote: »

believe it!
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18