Home General Discussion

polycount.BLACK

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
adam polycounter lvl 19
Hey guys,

A while ago, while polycount member 'qubism' was mocking up the new design of the site, I began working on a new template called polycount.BLACK.

Based on qube's design, polycount.BLACK is simpler in look so that the artwork of our forum is where the colour comes from. While the new site is being worked on, this theme is sitting there not doing anything. And, while this theme itself likely will not be used as the 'pc 2.0' design will have a final 'polycount.BLACK' theme, MoP and I thought we'd put it out for public use until we flip the switch on the new stuff.

Think of it a way to whet your appetites for the new polycount.com

Notes:
  • This is not the new update we've been working on for awhile
  • If there's bugs, post them here
  • The images at the top can be added to, removed, or edited. If you'd like your image to not be used please let me know and I have no problem taking it down.
    • Alternatively, if you think you have a shot that'd look awesome up there, feel free to link it in here.
  • There's no new functionality with this theme update
How do I use it?
  1. Scroll to the very bottom of the forums
  2. In the bottom left corner is a drop-down menu that says "polycount", switch it to say "polycount.BLACK"
    1. There's no 'wide', or 100% browser width version. Well, there is, but the way the header is displayed its fugly. If you like the functionality and can bare with the offset header, switch to polycount.BLACK-wide
  3. Enjoy

Replies