Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Lazy Samuraiii & chick har har

Replies

• Jerome
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jerome polycounter lvl 18
    yeahm his jaw is too wide and his cheeks are too musculariarly defined. but other than that its pretty good
  • killingpeople
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    killingpeople polycounter lvl 18
    fucking chresto, that's really good b-dizz
  • Fuse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fuse polycounter lvl 18
    fantastic texture work despite harry putting on a few pounds
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    there's a difference between looking fat and having very wide-set features, which is what b1ll gravitates towards in his character art. good lookin', b1ll. thanks for taking the time to put out that process gif, helps the rest of us figure out how to do this stuff smile.gif
  • LordScottish
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LordScottish polycounter lvl 18
    He looks like Harry Potter with a Hatchet Harry chin. The face texture is top notch work, great job b1ll
  • Makkon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Makkon polycounter
    Well shit, son, you just made me feel like total crap. Maybe I should ref off of the bastard in hopes of making someting remotely decent.

What's with that method where the polygon is shreded into several peices? is that how you get a desireable shape? or are you just using something other than maya/max? And how did you get that porous skin texture? did you need a lighting ref for this? How can I learn to paint and model so well and fast?!?! I must LEARN. and I'm willing to work at it.
  • RE3456
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RE3456 polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Well shit, son, you just made me feel like total crap. Maybe I should ref off of the bastard in hopes of making someting remotely decent.

What's with that method where the polygon is shreded into several peices? is that how you get a desireable shape? or are you just using something other than maya/max? And how did you get that porous skin texture? did you need a lighting ref for this? How can I learn to paint and model so well and fast?!?! I must LEARN. and I'm willing to work at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to know about it too, seems like it's just extrude edges? I could be wrong, anyway, awesome modeling and please share more pictures if you can.

Regards