Pinned
Hitprady node
Critique and Feedback on 3D Typographic Topologies 

Replies

• Hitprady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hitprady node
    Working on designer 3d Alphabets and learning to have better edge flow all over the model. Any Critique and feedback Appreciated.
  • Hitprady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hitprady node
    Day 2 Alphabet "B" 3d Topology. It is no where a perfect one so Any Modelling Critique and feedback Appreciated.
  • DavidCruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Are you building them with nurbs or curves ? I play with the line tool in 3dsmax a bit, idk what software you are using by the pix alone maybe that might help bring more conversation to your thread.

I more over just wanted to say i appreciate the efforts here, i play with this sometimes also, its a m.f. (then again i am still on an older version of max so idk if that is more the issue.) so good luck, one last thing that i just thought off if you have zbrush perhaps extruding elements from there using the mask tool might help speed this up, reusing retopology a lot and "cripsy/sharpening", options might give better results, idk how lining up would help with all this though.

Hope it helped.
  • Hitprady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hitprady node
    Working on designer 3d Alphabets and learning to have better edge flow all over the model. Any Critique and feedback Appreciated.
  • Hitprady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hitprady node
    This Modelling Alphabetical letters is kind of a Modelling Practice I am doing. These alphabets are modeled in Blender manually. It would be a great help if any one could help me with the 3d models topology or the edge flow of these models. I am open for any critique and feedback's. Thanks.

• Hitprady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hitprady node
    DavidCruz said:
    Are you building them with nurbs or curves ? I play with the line tool in 3dsmax a bit, idk what software you are using by the pix alone maybe that might help bring more conversation to your thread.

I more over just wanted to say i appreciate the efforts here, i play with this sometimes also, its a m.f. (then again i am still on an older version of max so idk if that is more the issue.) so good luck, one last thing that i just thought off if you have zbrush perhaps extruding elements from there using the mask tool might help speed this up, reusing retopology a lot and "cripsy/sharpening", options might give better results, idk how lining up would help with all this though.

Hope it helped.
    I am Using Blender for modelling and I always get stuck at modelling alphabets so, this is my practice to get better at it and would be happy to hear any feedback on the Loops or edge flows or topology feedbacks and changes.
  • Hitprady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hitprady node
    Letter C - Clearly there's a struggle in modelling the top Star shape part.

• Hitprady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hitprady node
  • Hitprady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hitprady node
    Letter E. Again Some issues at the star shapes portion. The polycount density is more at these areas and scares at other areas.

• Hitprady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hitprady node
  • Hitprady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hitprady node
    Letter G. Some what ok from my side, the topology is better than other letters I guess.