Welcome to our Project: Star Bounty
Please feel free to post critique, advice, links as we would love to hear what you have to say.
Team Members who are: PM me if you would like to help
Environment Artist: Clarence Munji
Effects Artist: Kidman Lee
Character Artist: Manouk Manoukian
Generalist Artist: Nabin Phauja
Creature Artist: Patricia Lopes
team have come together to produce a project that we all have wanted to
make for a long time, We will be keeping you updated as the weeks go
by and thanks again for taking the time to read this post.
Most of the initial Progress for this project can be seen by clicking here
. The video below here is our first attempt at the Vertical Slice.
I am primarily working on the Environment assets, I have spent some time before my final semester to jump start myself through some initial asset creations and research under here
. Below is my current status of my Environments.
Encountered this strange effect by plugging in a panning node and seriously offsetting the UV coords of a Texture and this came out.
This level used to be a day time setting but I have been doing almost all my scenes in a day time scenario and went with a more dusk like purple colour scheme.
Some simple sand gust to help the environment feel a little more alive.
Level03D - The Grassy Level, the main level that most of the so called vertical slice was trying to demonstrate, I am trying to push this level as much as I can.
This area used to be a cave portion as seen in the Vert Slice video above, however I decided to wipe it out and turn it into an open vista point area. I am encountering problems here but that is probably me still trying to build it out, I will probably end up pushing stuff in the back ground farther back and deepen areas in the mid ground to exaggerate the scale.
I understand that I could work more on the assets but I have had to balance what I could pull out as an overall and as far as my Environment Art skills would take me however I would still very much like to push what I currently have for this final year Project!