Agito's dum dum drawings

Replies

• AndrewHelenek
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AndrewHelenek polycounter lvl 6
    Shock wrote: »
    u should consider some facts:
    valve has intern guidelines to only give pudgeitems/sets to very big companys/starplayers
    or big special events. hexor was once known in dota1, but nowadays... u know.
    so if u still wana do a pudge set brand and taking the risk that after all ur work valve will simply denie u, u have to do a such stunning and amazing concept that everyone wana have this (no matter if they know hexor or not). and for that i would personaly step away from that cloverleaf and hightech cams totaly. and also remember, u are the artist - not him :)

post-12952-Wat-gif-nUi5.gif
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    that clover leaf actually was my idea to implement the series he done "Luck is not excuse" and ya i was thinking how to draw a un-lucky charm for that...

and Black Cat (common bad luck sign) logo on pudge seems like very bad idea too. (kind of reminds me the Drow Cat set lol)

so i temporary drop a clover leaf, thinking to draw a deep cut on top or put a cross sign on top for that. maybe change to other symbol like maybe generic skull....

still not sure yet, will post again once i got more clear idea to choose.
  • Sukotto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sukotto polycounter lvl 8
    Ahhhh….yeah…I was supposed to do the Terrorblade weapon but I just got so bogged down with other stuff once TB got workshop support. So you can go ahead and give the set to someone else :) Sorry about not telling you earlier
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sukotto wrote: »
    Ahhhh….yeah…I was supposed to do the Terrorblade weapon but I just got so bogged down with other stuff once TB got workshop support. So you can go ahead and give the set to someone else :) Sorry about not telling you earlier

nevermind :) , i also want to revoke it anyway to compile it to newer appearance...

====================================================================

8eyTEbv.jpg

another WIP re-do spams , this one don't have any takers yet, will post again once i done the pudge first then this. so far only helmet got a clear visual.... others still need rework.
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LCdNPUb.jpg

update the pudge fisherman set, just the hammer part i really hard to come out a good one with Clam.... since crane and clam and fisherman need to be together for the story
  • Shock
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shock polycounter lvl 5
    man agito, u know i totaly dig ur legion commander - and since he is one of my favourite played heros u MUST DO THIS SET! MUST. (tomorrow, better even today.)

about the pudge some little notes: there are already 2 hairy head slots for pudge ingame. and one of the is also in chinese style and rly close to urs. i would try to find something new there, since the ingame slots are both better. those other slots are all interessting, just the mainhand hook is a littlebit too week and strange shaped in my opinion. if i would play that pudge i would not feel like *i wear THE MIGHTY HOOK!* but somehow weird :)
    hope my notes help u a little <3
    greetings mate!
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    man agito, u know i totaly dig ur legion commander - and since he is one of my favourite played heros u MUST DO THIS SET! MUST. (tomorrow, better even today.)

about the pudge some little notes: there are already 2 hairy head slots for pudge ingame. and one of the is also in chinese style and rly close to urs. i would try to find something new there, since the ingame slots are both better. those other slots are all interessting, just the mainhand hook is a littlebit too week and strange shaped in my opinion. if i would play that pudge i would not feel like *i wear THE MIGHTY HOOK!* but somehow weird :)
    hope my notes help u a little <3
    greetings mate!

hairly slot? i dont see the similarity there. unless you mean moustache of the DFX done before...(ya chinese moustache is kind of similar there, no choice for that, ancient chiense don't have razer blade to shave moustache XD)

that chinese style pudge done by DFX actually was based on chinese chef. my one is fisherman. big difference yo.

the reference image is here. well all chinese fisherman really looks like this fashion ( i posted that in workshop thread before)
    Fisherman-Clam-and-Crane.png

as for crane hook, i was think to make a stone/rock based hook with crane shape there, but i'm afraid it will off with the origin story -OR- pretty similar theme with the crow set hook.

now i need to hear feedback from zalakzik and nullf to make further changes.
  • Shock
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shock polycounter lvl 5
    yeah. was talking about those 2:

Iyvso23.jpgface-of-delicacies-of-butchery.jpg

because from a marketing point if u do not offer something new, peoples interesst to buy/vote ur item will be low. and when i see ur pudge head i feel like *i would not buy it.* just that simple.

i mean why do u force urself into doing an ancient fishersman face 1:1, u can think abstract and transfer and combine things into magical dota universe. u are allowed to create something on ur own. u can still take those chinese bearstyles but just add anything new to it. anything unique..
    its just my opinion :)<3
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ancient chinese don't have much beard style as far as i remember from TVs.
    well the only stand out point for the facial section is the hair include with beard i can say, other than that well it is similar. and nothing i can do about it... cause beard fashion is very less choice in chinese race.

===================================================
    MsuFyUU.jpg

mistress of torture hat doodle( or simply just address that as nani sore hat). thinking drawing full set but stuck too like the hexor too.
    that hat is based on orchid design.
  • Shock
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shock polycounter lvl 5
    gz agito! ur morted set made it into the next volvo chest!
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gz agito! ur morted set made it into the next volvo chest!

actually i knew it few days ago in developer hub there, cause they asking not to use custom particle or animation, they think default is nice and custom is not... well anything as long as can make this baby out to world :P

mah face right now
    1310418839313.jpg

sound-of-music-twirl.gif

tumblr_n6qsf6mr7n1sxkih7o1_400.gif
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LPxlGdv.jpg

partial TB concept while i squeeze my walnut brain for juice...

add 1 more WIP razor i trying to complete it while i getting rest from the hex0r's pudgie idea XD

nrWNv9q.jpg
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dOCsVPX.jpg

courier concept up to grab...

little red riding wolf or something grows ear on head.
    alternate form is showing a little animal nose like wolf/dog something. basically just maintain it in mysterious, black skin (map).
  • Jlem
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jlem triangle
    When new Transformers movie comes out, people will buy the crap out of this Razor set so you better make it as soon as you can:D
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jlem wrote: »
    When new Transformers movie comes out, people will buy the crap out of this Razor set so you better make it as soon as you can:D

haha, that one really need whip nullf for that :poly124:
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    new hat!!:poly124:

tumblr_n75vmlK00b1sxkih7o1_1280.jpg
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oUGcb2L.jpg

update with the razor concept...
  • Insaneophobia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Insaneophobia polycounter lvl 5
    I like the vibrator concept, would really give that shock-factor that razor needs
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    WDU9Eqe.jpg
    green one was older idea, golden one is current what i can think of.
    base on stag beetle.

silhouette breaking nyx set alpha v2 stage... ( head was thinking put 2 style, horn and hornless)

1) will golden shell looks nice with nyx? (i tried to follow ancient egypt bling bling fashion)

2) misc slot tri limit is 200... i was planned draw 2 big horn for that... not even sure it will fit or not.

3) if horn move to body slot, i wonder still enough budget or not...
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Black King Blade for Sven
    not sure which shape and colour scheme is nicer...

0508__black_king_blade_by_agito666-d7n58vw.png
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    3pHBO2R.jpg

QOP wip, actually the wing idea really was inspired from the one submitted for long time, the hand shape wing. well but then the first hand wing concept was in Uchida Sasuke's demon form? (i forget the name)

and eye motive from Kill La Kill's Ragyo's final form.

body armor i'm thinking put asymmetrical one, the hand which holding dagger will be lesser armor, other hand will wear heavier armor.

Whole theme is Orchid + eye... (orchid pattern can be seen on that weird hat)
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    YoimBcX.jpg

after collected mixed feedback, i think better change BKB to WK's sword... also no need worry for colour scheme issue.

and add on booty dance from luna!

tumblr_n7po6al2oi1sxkih7o1_1280.gif
  • Stewart
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nice idea with sven's bkb
  • Andumy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andumy polygon
    damn that bkb sword looks rly epic but i still got doubts that valve will accept cosmetics based on in game items anymore
  • [NB] Mohsen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [NB] Mohsen polycounter lvl 3
    WEll they did accept Tvidotto's Sacred Relic now right?
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hGxudLh.jpg

unfinished TB concept, decided put here ask for the upside down cross ( for the metamorphosis part) will it very offensive for christian? if i added some storke (in the picture) that make it something like "米" , will it offensive too?

update: well i think i change to upside down "大“ better....:poly131:
  • ike_ike
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ike_ike polycounter lvl 12
    is it cause he's a rice farming hero ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)
  • mrrevolution
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mrrevolution polycounter lvl 7
    which program? they are very good
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @ ike_ike: What!? lol... this one totally not related with chinese word XD

@mrrevolution: Photoshop, brush: normal hard edge round brush with pen pressure on. (with wacom tablet)

anyway i changed the upside down cross thingy, use "大" better, so it will sway away from the cross thingy..
  • vertical
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    vertical polycounter lvl 9
    Agito, Christians takes offence in anything that represents a pentagram in some form regardless right side left or upside down and visa versas. As a Christian, I don't take offence in it since Dota 2 represents many cultural beliefs anyway and I don't connect my beliefs with games and or other media.
  • Coyo.Te
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Coyo.Te polycounter lvl 4
    you can see upside downcrosses everywhere. they are of natural occurance since all sorts of lines here and there cross, so i wouldnt bother to overthink this. also taking offense is something very subjective so its impossible to create something which noone takes offense in.
  • Pipotchi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pipotchi polycounter lvl 4
    the demon form has heels?

also i like it with the cross, it looks good
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pipotchi wrote: »
    the demon form has heels?

also i like it with the cross, it looks good

"devil wears prada" , son :P

hmm not sure want to use cross as base or star shape / 大 shape as base crack pattern on body and head
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tumblr_n7z6e2lAek1sxkih7o1_1280.jpg

Say say say hoooooooooooo
    domo~ hardo gay desu~
  • Pastat7
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thats not gay man ! Thats Rob Halford ! Judas yeah !

love your sense of humor man
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sometimes i'm not sure i should revoke my concept set or not, because currently got 2 sets promised (clockwerk and faceless void) to collab and right now i receive ZERO respond when i ask how is the thing going. (one of them yet i saw steam status is online and playing games as well)

all i want is your responses, either "ya i'm working it" "no, but i will later" "yeah, i will start later" or some sort of reply.

i wonder anyone here got face this situation before?
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    was doing this 2 heroes few weeks ago :3 ( modelling progress on going)
    hopefully this will go smooth like silk

rhAI9dV.jpg
    ASLnNke.jpg
  • Todestomate
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oooh I like this CM, it looks like a very cozy and cuddly outfit :)
    Only critique would be that the staff looks very uninteresting, as the shape is kind of similar to the original one.

also "magnetic impact pickaxe": Really like that, it's something new and definitely makes this set stand out.
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ^ thanks, i was scratching my head when thinking on CM set because the idea i got is very similar with other CMs set in workshop

and staff so far i have no idea what to add to make it fancy, i prefer original looks tho XD (or maybe wait the input from the project crew or others after it is done...)

as for the magnetic impact pickaxe, that is the project's leader's idea... i mean whole description is his idea...

anyway, here is WIP pudge (again), jsut wanna hear what is your opinion for that.
    (especially pig organ part XD)

vSzywDx.jpg
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tumblr_n8j49f1YWJ1sxkih7o1_1280.jpg

Delicious Salmon Punch
  • Potm
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Potm keyframe
    love love the cm set, hope someone will make it and see it in game ;333!!!!
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    update Lina set (no idea for hair temporary)
    no8Rkb9.jpg

previous:
    http://i.imgur.com/xuOf1Fr.png
    http://i.imgur.com/SCQSFsZ.png

also i should make announcement that i now merge with RavaFX. ya so in future will not able to open collab status anymore, those who i promised to collab will still go on working in progress XD.
  • DokiDoki
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DokiDoki polycounter lvl 3
    Hi agito666, I am interested to do your terrorblade concept, is it still available for grab?

Edit: just noticed your post about joining with ravafx, so i guess it is not available for grab anymore?
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DokiDoki wrote: »
    Hi agito666, I am interested to do your terrorblade concept, is it still available for grab?

Edit: just noticed your post about joining with ravafx, so i guess it is not available for grab anymore?

yes, not available anymore. i will doing concepts for them. ;)
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    some updates:

Curry flavour Lina
    oJUqqJ9.jpg

Hexor Pudge hear part (still WIP)
    uATbBbC.jpg

Shirt design: ( steam still in private mode due to i still can't upload PSD file to server)
    tumblr_n98zztmjf81sxkih7o10_500.gif
    tumblr_n98zztmjf81sxkih7o1_1280.jpg

more picture in tumblr link
    http://agito666.tumblr.com/post/92791785495/why-i-cant-upload-design-file-in-steam-to-make-it
  • ShorkGamer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ShorkGamer polycounter lvl 7
    Awesome tumor on pudges shoulder. :-D
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    some updates:
    qhsmzLR.jpg
    tumblr_n9miyaNAnR1sxkih7o2_1280.jpg

shirt design:
    tumblr_n9me1uixhJ1sxkih7o1_1280.jpg
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ShorkGamer wrote: »
    Awesome tumor on pudges shoulder. :-D

XD thanks? that one original was camera... i alter into tumor XD
  • agito666
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tumblr_n9tw5nrZKV1sxkih7o1_1280.jpg

thinking hair cosmetic for lina gone haywire.
  • MdK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MdK polycounter lvl 9
    Kenpachi and Goku! Good work!