Call of Duty: Ghosts

Replies

• Jesse Moody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
    Andreas wrote: »
    Yes; surely there's a better analogy people? :P

Perhaps 3dsmax and Maya and how there are new versions every year with little to no improvements? lol I know we all bitch about that..

Price point is still crazy high on those though..

Um Golf clubs are pretty bad. Sometimes there are large improvements and other times it is just marketing gimmicks ;)
  • 4evra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    4evra polycounter lvl 4
    actually,in terms of "SP on rails",the last CoD felt really different.
    There were some choices involved,some branching in story.

It was good,at least for me.A major improvent
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas wrote: »
    Yes; surely there's a better analogy people? :P
    Comics?

People can say that the Walking Dead is getting stale and start demanding that they drastically redesign it every issue, but maybe those people should check out some of the other comics out there.

"I don't like WoW so I want them to turn it into a space based RTS game"
    "Maybe you could check out StarCraft?"
    "No damn it! I demand big changes to WoW!!!1"
    "ok..."
  • Autocon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Autocon polycounter lvl 15
    I don't want to come off as a dick here Jesse, but I think you should for the most part avoid these COD discussion related threads beyond promoting the game and showing off trailers/articles/screenshots.

Since you work for a studio that makes COD games you will always be inherently biased towards the products you and your counter point studios will be making. There is just no way around it.

With any big franchise like COD there are going to be people who love it and people who hate it. No matter what you do or say, it will never get people who already dislike the game to change there minds and like it. If there people who post how they hate it, your posts wont stop them, it will just fuel the debate.

You come off as just being very confrontational and hostel towards people who generally dislike COD games. Who hate that is an annualized franchise, that the game play is relatively the same and that its an on rails Michael Bay type shooter. (not saying those are bad things, just pointing out things people knock the franchise for). You in tern keep the discussion of why its a good or bad game going on longer than it ever needed too.

I noticed the same thing in the BLOPS 2 thread and here it is again. Your posts wont win people over so there is really no point to them. Just stick to pimping articles, trailers and screenshots. If people dont like the game and wont buy it, who really cares? Just show off whats great about the game and let people deiced from that instead of all this mindless dribble :)
  • ambershee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ambershee polycounter lvl 17
    A lot of people say they don't understand why people buy it year after year. Well because they enjoy it.

But they don't enjoy it. This is where my absolute bemusement comes from. They buy it, feel obliged to play it, complain about it, and then buy the next one when it comes around. Maybe this phenomenon is unique to the UK, but FIFA and Call of Duty both attract this utterly unintelligible mentality.
  • valuemeal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    valuemeal polycounter lvl 6
    This seems like a meat venture, it seemed interesting enough mentioning ghosts and all; however it was just another meat title that will destroy the creativity of the 12 year olds that play this tripe.

Some folks don't even buy this game because they enjoy the experience, it's more so for the interaction with others and not being ostracized.

Also many people are complaining about this type of game and yet people are still playing them for some reason.
    Why won't anyone boycott this meat?

If people stop buying this the cycle stop and meat will be on the decline.
  • SuperFranky
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SuperFranky polycounter lvl 10
    valuemeal wrote: »
    This seems like a meat venture, it seemed interesting enough mentioning ghosts and all; however it was just another meat title that will destroy the creativity of the 12 year olds that play this tripe.

Some folks don't even buy this game because they enjoy the experience, it's more so for the interaction with others and not being ostracized.

Also many people are complaining about this type of game and yet people are still playing them for some reason.

Thing is, people genuinely love CoD series, and they continue to support it. Call of Duty is still one of the best FPS games year after year, constantly improving and innovating, getting great metascores. There is no end in sight for CoD and i'm excited to see what the next game brings to the table.
  • wester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    wester polycounter lvl 13
    Please tell me in detail what the COD franchise has "innovated" on since perks in modern warfare.

I have to say I really enjoyed the trailer for Ghost. The cinematography and costumes were really really awesome. I wasn't crazy about the voiceover, but it was definitely a MUCH better trailer than the last game. I felt like my brain and eyeballs exploded from too much ADD with the last one (the one where robert downy jr. is in a jet, there was fps russia, a chic on a horse...just a trailer to mirror exactly what this franchise is doing to FPS's.

To me, this franchise is doing to the video game industry what reality tv is doing to television. It's dumbing gamers down making them less susceptible to buying/playing other games creating an FPS monopoly. It's making non-cod making fps studios scared to do anything new or truly innovative. I do genuinely believe a game can get too big, just like a movie franchise can run for too long...etc. It's creating a stale culture of gamers with ADD and released games in which everyone tries to build outward from COD's successes because they know gamers wont play it otherwise. It's also killing teambased FPS. Everyone is in it for their own personal achievements.

This franchise is not innovative, and it is not re inventive. It is the same old stale fps formula that they're afraid to deviate from. Trust me, i've had a taste of that bureaucracy at one point in my career. Great, genuinely fun ideas were shot down because it wasnt "cod enough".

Anyways i want to end on a good note. I really did enjoy the trailer, i do actually think they tried to do something cool and new with that.
  • VelvetElvis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    VelvetElvis polycounter lvl 12
    Thing is, people genuinely love CoD series, and they continue to support it. Call of Duty is still one of the best FPS games year after year, constantly improving and innovating, getting great metascores. There is no end in sight for CoD and i'm excited to see what the next game brings to the table.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-duty-black-ops

Granted you have the kooks who just rate games poorly for no real reason so that is going to throw the user score lower than reality. Plus, we all know that if you hate something you tend to be more vocal about it than you would be if you loved something.

So take it all with a grain of salt. The last few releases, while scoring great among critics, fared poorly among users and yet sold like no other. So go figure. It's a love hate thing with this series.
  • ErichWK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ErichWK polycounter lvl 12
    Call of Duty is an insane achievement of what we can do as developers. They give us a great thrill ride and super precise multiplayer that the gamer wants. Hell, we owe the modern way of progression to COD4. COD2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I do have a problem with the series, but that isn't the developers fault.. it lies more with Activision. CoD has become so great and successful that Activision has essentially re prioritized every single studio they own to making COD. (with the exception of skylanders). They don't internally develop any new IPs because they don't have to and I guess I am bitter because of it, especially after working for them, when I know they have more money than god and they still kick down their developers... That being said, the games are great..even if they have gotten stale over the years.. I wouldn't mind seeing COD take different time periods and locations more often! Future COD would be rad! But that might be too much of risk..
  • MainManiac
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MainManiac polycounter lvl 11
    As always, I hate Call of Duty because its the same old crap every time. inb4 all the butthurt -> the game looks great and plays great but the overall scope is garbage now (which I blame Activision for)

BUT I am interested in seeing what major changes they'll make. I hated when they moved to a more action-movie sprint racetrack style which is very apparent when comparing black ops 2 or modern warfare 3 to COD4 or WaW
  • Skamberin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skamberin polycounter lvl 13
    I recently replayed the Modern Warfare series and then played Battlefield 3's singleplayer.

Wow.

(Disclaimer: I bring up Battlefield 3 as a comparison here because people usually hail it as the "superior" game because it uses Frostbite or some shit and you can drive in it.)
    Holy shit was it bad, I mean people bash CoD for being the samey shit over and over? But my GOD the BF 3 singleplayer campaign must set some kind of record in having environments that would be cool in MP but don't make it, completely unlikeable and forgettable characters, predictable story, dead and seemingly empty environments and the dumbest AI this side of Goldeneye 64.

Then you jump online and it's just CoD again, it's an infantry game with large boring maps and vehicles with shitty physics. I had my share of fun with BF 3's MP, but it usually stopped when I got stuck on a rock, or my car exploded cause it hit a pebble at high speeds. Battlefield 2 handled better and was a proper vehicular warfare game, heck even Halo 1 and up has better vehicle handling and combat.

In CoD the MP and SP has it's design set in stone, they know what they are going to do and they do it well. Is it playing safe? Yes, maybe too much so but it's undeniably tight and well paced, it innovates on itself every iteration, nothing massive, but small, small enough to be different from the last one, small enough to be manageable for polish in the short dev time these games have.

To me CoD has always been a GOOD Michael Bay movie, like Bad Boys 2. It knows what it's doing and it does it well, so people want more and others try and repeat the success with their own brand (recent Medal of Honor games) but usually fail horribly because they try and make someone elses game fit into their own.

TL;DR: The game has high production values, a talented team, solid design and direction. It throws no punches and plays it safe as fuck to great effect because these are WELL PRODUCED AND POLISHED GAMES, WHOS DESIGN START AND END WITHIN THE GAME AND NOT SOMEWHERE ELSE. This is why they sell well, this is why they don't reinvent the wheel and why others try and copy their success.

Can't wait to see some ingame footage, a new engine is about time, even though what they've squeezed out on the previous ones is insane.

(shit that was a lot of text, guess I'm just sick of baseless CoD bashing)
  • Oniram
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oniram polycounter lvl 16

thats all pc... generally cod does better on xbox. personally ive always enjoyed it more on xbox, and most fps games post halo for that matter.
    wester wrote: »
    Please tell me in detail what the COD franchise has "innovated" on since perks in modern warfare.

I have to say I really enjoyed the trailer for Ghost. The cinematography and costumes were really really awesome. I wasn't crazy about the voiceover, but it was definitely a MUCH better trailer than the last game. I felt like my brain and eyeballs exploded from too much ADD with the last one (the one where robert downy jr. is in a jet, there was fps russia, a chic on a horse...just a trailer to mirror exactly what this franchise is doing to FPS's.

To me, this franchise is doing to the video game industry what reality tv is doing to television. It's dumbing gamers down making them less susceptible to buying/playing other games creating an FPS monopoly. It's making non-cod making fps studios scared to do anything new or truly innovative. I do genuinely believe a game can get too big, just like a movie franchise can run for too long...etc. It's creating a stale culture of gamers with ADD and released games in which everyone tries to build outward from COD's successes because they know gamers wont play it otherwise. It's also killing teambased FPS. Everyone is in it for their own personal achievements.

This franchise is not innovative, and it is not re inventive. It is the same old stale fps formula that they're afraid to deviate from. Trust me, i've had a taste of that bureaucracy at one point in my career. Great, genuinely fun ideas were shot down because it wasnt "cod enough".

Anyways i want to end on a good note. I really did enjoy the trailer, i do actually think they tried to do something cool and new with that.

i get where you're coming from on this and it does suck to see games that have huge potential to be different try and stick to the cod formula and compete, but really.. like, how can you blame a company for being successful. sure all call of duty games released in the past 4 or 5 years have been relatively the same, but really.. what do you want? like.. specifically.. what would you want in a new call of duty game. people hide behind a shield of mindless idiotic banter by saying "give us something new and innovative,".

people complain just to complain, saying "give me something new" but they dont know what "new" means to them. the sad truth is, you give people new things, and they're more likely to reject it. look at halo. how many people do you hear raving over halo multiplayer. a lot of people loved halo 1 and 2 (people out there still play the damn halo 1 demo), yet afterwards they started putting in new "innovative" gameplay mechanics, and people dont like it.
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    Loving black ops 2, still playing it every day - I can't wait for this one ! Also I think that the yearly release cycle is excellent, nothing wrong with that really.

Something to think about : CoD on console has always been about the fluidity of the experience, with the games maintaining a solid 60fps in both single and multiplayer. So I suppose that this one will just have to be 60fps too, which will be interesting when it comes to comparing it to other next generation launch titles like Killzone4 for instance.

Oniram : totally, and as a matter of fact the most appropriate innovation just cannot really come from random gamer requests anyways. I don't think anyone would have bever been able to predict anything about the new Pick 10 system for Create a Class in BLOPS2 ; as a matter of fact, on paper it doesn't even sound that great. However in practice it really is awesome as it quickly becomes a game within the game. Therefore I am not too worried about the lack of innovation in a CoD game - the game design of these titles is way more subtle, balanced and polished that what it seems at first glance, and discovering the changes added to the newer release is always a pleasure.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11

I don't think the butcher analogy works either lol.
  • wester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    wester polycounter lvl 13
    Oniram wrote: »

i get where you're coming from on this and it does suck to see games that have huge potential to be different try and stick to the cod formula and compete, but really.. like, how can you blame a company for being successful. sure all call of duty games released in the past 4 or 5 years have been relatively the same, but really.. what do you want? like.. specifically.. what would you want in a new call of duty game. people hide behind a shield of mindless idiotic banter by saying "give us something new and innovative,".

So you want me to basically invent a completely new game mechanic right now? Yeah creating new and innovative game mechanics is a very hard, and long/drawn out process that takes alot of user testing and playthroughs. Something can seem fun on paper but the second you implement it you findout it's boring, too slow paced...etc. That's why they don't innovate, and build upwards on their foundation instead of parallel to it, because it's a hard, long and grueling process with risk. SO they stay safe and secure in the design/gameplay mechanics they know are proven to work.

And then they flood the market with that same set of game mechanics skinned 4 different ways or however many iterations they're on right now. They should keep two CODs in rotation max, and really level up on the quality with each iteration. Spend the time and money investing into the game mechanics....and let other studios (under the activision umbrella) have the opportunity to create new IP's for them, for the next generation console and for the longevity of the industry.

I'm not here to try to fix COD....i'm looking at this from a developer/artists point of view. I've seen a ton of talent go to waste because their idea wasnt cod enough. Just because i dont have the answer, doesn't mean that there isn't a problem.

It's easy for Cod fans/employees to just brush this aside as mindless idiotic bantering.
  • Joopson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson quad damage

I don't know; I don't see the point in bashing games like this, people; just don't buy them. Or do buy them, if you like them.

And if you don't like the 12 year olds on Multiplayer, can't you disable peoples' voices from coming through? I used to play one of these multiplayer all the time, and never heard a single voice from anyone. It was on my brothers xbox, so he must have turned it off, somehow.
  • Alberto Rdrgz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alberto Rdrgz polycounter lvl 9
    nick2730 wrote: »
    I mean how many COD have used unreal 3 ? they didn't even bother to advance anything and most of the games share many of the same assets.

complaining about a game franchise sharing assets is just fucking asinine. Do you really need to remake a god damn crate EVERY year? for fuck sake... just make it look good and reuse. that's just a waste of bandwidth.
  • Oniram
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ..to everything that was here ..

relax. im not literally asking you to make a new game mechanic. im just trying to make a point that most cod haters feel like they're entitled to more than what they get.
  • Ark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ark polycounter lvl 11

This!
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Comics?

People can say that the Walking Dead is getting stale and start demanding that they drastically redesign it every issue, but maybe those people should check out some of the other comics out there.

"I don't like WoW so I want them to turn it into a space based RTS game"
    "Maybe you could check out StarCraft?"
    "No damn it! I demand big changes to WoW!!!1"
    "ok..."

Yeah, that's a good one.

I like COD, I just feel I can't support it because I'm not helping Kotick make bank while messing with the culture that I love. I would happily buy BLOPS2, Zombies looks like a lot of fun, but I gotta vote with my wallet. So I don't really see why people complain about the gameplay; why would you want it to play more like say, Battlefield. Then you'd have two Battlefields!!! Makes no sense.
    I quite like the gameplay in COD, hell, I'll play the Canals map in BF3 just because it is great for that running-gunning around a small map like you get in COD. It's just a different style of gameplay; it's not about good and bad. If you don't like it just don't buy it, don't rag on it on the interwebs.
  • crimsonskies
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Haven't bothered with COD since Black Ops. I'm completely burned out on military shooters. Every year there is a new one.. really, enough is enough. Also the art in BO was below par, like they didn't even care. Some really sloppy modelling and texturing IMO.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Also the art in BO was below par, like they didn't even care. Some really sloppy modelling and texturing IMO.

Cannot agree with this at all. I was really impressed that the same guns had so many skins, in the SP. That's the way it should be IMO. Lots of locations too. There was plenty of graft put into BLOPS 1 (haven't played 2).
  • flaagan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    flaagan polycounter lvl 18
    Joopson wrote: »
    I don't know; I don't see the point in bashing games like this, people; just don't buy them. Or do buy them, if you like them.

And if you don't like the 12 year olds on Multiplayer, can't you disable peoples' voices from coming through? I used to play one of these multiplayer all the time, and never heard a single voice from anyone. It was on my brothers xbox, so he must have turned it off, somehow.

Isn't it more the fact that 12 yr olds aren't supposed to be playing games like CoD? Parenting, you're doing it wrong.
  • Oniram
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    flaagan wrote: »
    Isn't it more the fact that 12 yr olds aren't supposed to be playing games like CoD? Parenting, you're doing it wrong.

thats kinda subjective.
  • Racer445
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Racer445 polycounter lvl 12
    THE SPOOKIEST CALL OF DUTY EVER
  • CordellC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CordellC polycounter lvl 11
    flaagan wrote: »

Exposing pre-teens to a violent game has never been correlated with an increase of violent behavior. It isn't bad parenting (now if they behave rude online, that's another story).
  • valuemeal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson,Oniram & CordellC

It's a salami cycle really,
    Do you think that the current "m"eat gamers started playing "M" games the day they hit 17? No, someone else introduced them to these titles and these things got popular.

The salami cycle won't stop until someone puts their foot down and says that these meaty titles are no good and we should be playing something else.
  • Jesse Moody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
    valuemeal... it has been said in the past numerous times. Stop the damn meat references. Pretty sure your last account was banned and we can do a repeat.
  • Pedro Amorim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joopson,Oniram & CordellC

Do you think that the current "m"eat gamers started playing "M" games the day they hit 17? No, someone else introduced them to these titles and these things got popular.

The salami cycle won't stop until someone puts their foot down and says that these meaty titles are no good and we should be playing something else.

so you want someone to tell you what you should play?
    that's a bit of a flawed logic
  • Oniram
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    again you cant really say an absolute of what a kid should or should not be playing. i played Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver when i was 12, which some people consider too young to be playing a game like that.. and i turned out alright (i think)
  • valuemeal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    In a previous thread, someone stated that EA was the worst company on the planet and that they treat their employees poorly.

Also people said they were tired of the first person experience, thus I said that if people are not satisfied with how things are, such things should be boycotted no?

Many others in the past made comments about young folks getting their hands on "M" rating, thus I mentioned it and commented on the fact that the majority of the people here played "M" games when they were ten or younger. I am just throwing my two cents in on the matter, if people want things to change, folks have to say something about these sort of games and fellows
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    I've actually been thinking of making a small FPS called "Meat Shooter" you're going to love it!
  • KarlWrang
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KarlWrang polycounter lvl 6
    I don't have a problem with the COD franchise, but that video were just cringe-worthy.
    "There are those who wear mask to... .. .. .. protect us all.."

Oh, that's just fucking brilliantly bad ass.
    So I guess I'll take two copies.
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    Karl : I totally agree. Personally, the trailer could just have been a big CoD Ghosts sign on a black background with no footage (neither in game or live action), and it would have been enough to make me excited about new MP maps coming and new items to level up and unlock :D
  • Snader
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snader polycounter lvl 15
    I've actually been thinking of making a small FPS called "Meat Shooter" you're going to love it!

Will you be a shooter made of meat?
    Will you be shooting at things made of meat?
    Will the projectiles be made of meat?

Or all of the above? O_O
  • repete
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    repete polycounter lvl 6
    12 year old's have never seen or heard of porn :poly136:

In the 70's in the US you could get your kid "de punked" or "de metallised" for a small fee, no more smoking behind the bikesheds or French kissing :poly122:

As people grow older they suffer from memory loss, "I never looked at porn when I was 12........"
    The "too young" discussion is bollocks based on hypocrisy.
    Oniram wrote: »
    again you cant really say an absolute of what a kid should or should not be playing. i played Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver when i was 12, which some people consider too young to be playing a game like that.. and i turned out alright (i think)
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snader wrote: »
    Will you be a shooter made of meat?
    Will you be shooting at things made of meat?
    Will the projectiles be made of meat?

Or all of the above? O_O

No but there is a Murder Meter and it's made out of pure liquid Nineties
  • haiddasalami
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    haiddasalami polycounter lvl 14

Salami cycle huh? :P Can't believe there's an uproar about this when we haven't even seen any footage haha.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior wrote: »
    Karl : I totally agree. Personally, the trailer could just have been a big CoD Ghosts sign on a black background with no footage (neither in game or live action), and it would have been enough to make me excited about new MP maps coming and new items to level up and unlock :D

Or that, with some interesting audio over it, like the good old days.
  • Oniram
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    new trailer came out today for the new co-op mode in ghosts. looks pretty sweet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNm5CmnYBzU"]Official Call of Duty®: Ghosts Extinction Reveal Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dangit, I want soldiers vs actual ghosts.

AHAHAHA I forgot about the salami cycle!!!
  • MikeF
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MikeF polycounter lvl 19
    looks really nice and i'm sure it'l be fun to play, but why is this called call of duty? looks more like a metro 2033 followup
  • Oniram
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MikeF wrote: »
    looks really nice and i'm sure it'l be fun to play, but why is this called call of duty? looks more like a metro 2033 followup

its only the co-op mode.
  • MikeF
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MikeF polycounter lvl 19
  • Blaizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaizer interpolator
    The new co-op mode made me to buy another COD, i hope to find legit people to play with, without cheats...

BTW, i bought the hardened edition. This is the most expensive game i have ever bought in my life, 119€.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaizer wrote: »
    The new co-op mode made me to buy another COD, i hope to find legit people to play with, without cheats...

BTW, i bought the hardened edition. This is the most expensive game i have ever bought in my life, 119€.

you are supporting the salami cycle!
  • Blaizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaizer interpolator
    you are supporting the salami cycle!

who cares... i supported NZA2, and that's more zombies lol

and this has alien salami! :D
  • lukepham101
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lukepham101 polycounter lvl 7
    valuemeal... it has been said in the past numerous times. Stop the damn meat references. Pretty sure your last account was banned and we can do a repeat.

I'm sorry, I laughed at this a little because when you think about it, it's a bit ludicrous as to why you would ban someone for something.

"Hey why did this guy get banned, was he swearing, being racist or harassing someone too much or something like that?"

"He kept making references to meat, and he wouldn't stop!"
  • ae.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ae. polycounter lvl 12
    I'm sorry, I laughed at this a little because when you think about it, it's a bit ludicrous as to why you would ban someone for something.

"Hey why did this guy get banned, was he swearing, being racist or harassing someone too much or something like that?"

"He kept making references to meat, and he wouldn't stop!"

yeah no clue why anyone would get banned for that? theirs a million dicks on this forum getting banned for making meat references while still staying on topic seems crazy.