polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
oXYnary polycounter lvl 18

Replies

• JasonLavoie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JasonLavoie polycounter lvl 18
    That kind of shit pisses me off... unbelievable.
  • 00Zero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    there is more footage of this from a handheld, cant find it now though.

its pretty sad how full of himself this cop is. its a mixture of his large red balloon neck plus a bushy mustache that makes him act like that.
  • Firebert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Firebert polycounter lvl 15
    soooooooooooo if the lady in the ambulance happened to die while all this was going down... could that cop be charged with murder or something? holy shit man... endangerment and assault... someone sure ate their roids for breakfast.
  • PixelMasher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PixelMasher veteran polycounter
    wow that is the definition of a human sack of shit. "you didnt yeild to an emergency vehicle" uhhhh what the fuck? hope that cop was fired, what a fucking disgrace.
  • Luxury
  • ericdigital
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ericdigital polycounter lvl 13
    what theee fuuu. That is absolutely ridiculous.
  • Cojax
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cojax polycounter lvl 10
    Didn't know they where letting members of the gestapo in American law enforcement.
  • TheSplash
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I thought police were supposed to help people.
  • CrazyMatt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Man if I was the guy who told that officer that women happened to be my wife dying and the officer told me to step off.

I would literally pull a gun out and put him on the pavement and handcuff him and see that my wife lives, even if that meant jail time.

I see not only has the economy affected the world. But to speak on behalf of the USA, it appears that religious, racial, prejudice hate crime is becoming the all new way to live, which is a shame.
  • TakuanDaikon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TakuanDaikon polycounter lvl 12
    wtf... speachless...
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    I don't have one good thing to say about American law enforcement officers. The same stereotypical prick shows up in every city and on every highway in the United States. Same close-cropped haircut, same sunglasses, same attitude, same sense of entitlement. I know everyone's experiences are different, but I have never had any interaction with police that I could describe as positive. Mind you, my experiences are a little tainted by the fact that I live in a city where the cops like to shoot black people for the crime of being black.

I'd like to send a special "FUCK YOU" to Cincinnati Police Sergeant Mikle Brown, who once threatened to cite me for disorderly conduct while I was driving alone in my car. Officer Brown's career highlights include pleading no contest to punching a female officer in the mouth and a one-month demotion for letting officers under his supervision skip foot patrol duty to stay in, play video games and watch TV.
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
  • Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    It all comes down to the question, what personality types wants to be a cop?

A: Feel compelled to help/protect people.
    B: Feel compelled to control.

Type A over time will go bad after time because they will find that the Type B cops have causes distrust in the people they try to help.

Type B is that cop, and many other cops, and in some places most other cops.

Lots of good cops out there but just as many bad ones that give the good ones a bad name. Its sad really to see that sort of thing because it makes the job of cops even harder. Just turns the good ones bad faster the more people distrust the police.
  • Reverenddevil
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Reverenddevil polycounter lvl 9
    As an old local hardcore band said in their song Feeling of power

"Its a feeling of power, a dream youd always had, the only way for acceptance is to get a fucking badge.

"Youre nothing special just an ignorant cop, a losing, rejected, egotistical, asshole jock.

"Rejected as a teenager and now youre given the right, to take it out on me!"

Man the large majority of cops are like a giant boyle on the ass of American society...
  • Wahlgren
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wahlgren polycounter lvl 17
    So how did this end then?

Cop got a kick in the ass?
  • keizza
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    keizza polycounter lvl 18
    dunno. but in that "full video" link. someone posted the info on the cop and contact info.

for your pleasure:

Oklahoma State Patrol:
    Phone: (405) 425-2424
    http://www.dps.state.ok.us/

Daniel Martin badge number 606
    his captain 918-423-3636

Oklahoma State Capitol Building
    (Governor Brad Henry):
    (405) 521-2342
  • John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    John Warner polycounter lvl 18
    Vassago wrote: »
    Typical.

yup. i think most people become cops to fulfill a childish need for power over other people.

does anyone have any info on what happened? did this cock sucker get canned?
  • Steviant
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    There aren't really words for people like that. Simple curses and wide-eyed "holy-fuck"-ness don't even come close.

This is part of the reason I'm in favour of armed paramedics.
  • danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    look closely at the start, that fucker pulls up over a junction
  • Rens
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fail,

how extreemly disrespectful
  • scourgewarper
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    You barbarian yanks! Obviously such things never happen on our civilized isle http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/jun/16/police-shoot-man-with-taser

To be fair this guy did put a copper in hospital but yer...
  • Pedro Amorim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Section 650.3 - Interference with Emergency Medical Technicians or Care Providers - Punishment
    Cite as: O.S. §, __ __

Every person who willfully delays, obstructs or in any way interferes with an emergency medical technician or other emergency medical care provider in the performance of or attempt to perform emergency medical care and treatment or in going to or returning from the scene of a medical emergency, upon conviction, is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding six (6) months, or by a fine not to exceed Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00), or by both such fine and imprisonment.
  • Firebert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Only $500!?! WTF!?! At that low a fine, they should at least throw in a good punch in the junk for good measure.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Andreas polycounter lvl 11
    While I fucking hate cops, and while that guys behaviour was unacceptable, anyone else think the black guy in the red shirt should have just let the cop talk to the damn driver?
  • Pedro Amorim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    err.. the cop shouldnt even have stoped the ambulance
  • vahl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    vahl polycounter lvl 18
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Right there, is everything that is wrong with American law enforcement. That type of cop is way way too common.

I hope the family takes everything he's ever had and ever will have.
    I hope that during his 6mo in county something small and dull finds some place deep and dark between his ribs. But he needs to live with it lodged in such a way that it can't be removed.
  • dehebo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pretty amazing, in bad was ofc. Does that type of stuff make national news? It would here.

p.s. also can't fucking believe how big that Applebee's burger is on the advert before. jesus. and they give it to a little kid. lol@that
  • BradMyers82
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BradMyers82 interpolator
    dehebo: Ha ha, to your burger comment. That Burger was nothing compared to some of the Burgers and stuff they have where I live. lol.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bitmap wrote: »
    err.. the cop shouldnt even have stoped the ambulance

Its obvious this guys a cock (y'know, cause he's a pig). But they could have helped themselves by just doing what he said instead of whipping out their camera phones; it wasn't that hard, he just wanted to talk to the driver. His wife musnt have been that ill; if my wife was that ill, I would take the shortest course possible to getting her to the hospital. Being as pigheaded and stubborn as the moron with the badge definitely aint the way to go about it.
  • Firebert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Its obvious this guys a cock (y'know, cause he's a pig). But they could have helped themselves by just doing what he said instead of whipping out their camera phones; it wasn't that hard, he just wanted to talk to the driver. His wife musnt have been that ill; if my wife was that ill, I would take the shortest course possible to getting her to the hospital. Being as pigheaded and stubborn as the moron with the badge definitely aint the way to go about it.

No. If some douche did this to my wife, family, friend, etc. I would be whipping out the camera phone too so he could join the unemployment line.
    The cop could have done everyone a favor by handling this AFTER they got to the hospital and taking it to through the proper channels instead of this horse shit. I don't think he wanted to just "talk" to the driver. He said he was going to give him a ticket for failing to yeild. That could have taken God knows how long since he already gave himself a hard on by pulling the ambulance over. Also, there had to be something pretty wrong with the woman in the ambulance. She IS in the ambulance and not in her husbands car, so I wouldn't assume that her injuries, whatever they may be and although were possibly not life threatinging, were not minor.
  • konstruct
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    konstruct polycounter lvl 18
    Cojax wrote: »
    Didn't know they where letting members of the gestapo in American law enforcement.

lol, DUR. of course we employ members of the gestapo. They don't start off that way though. Usually all cops start off pretty upstanding, but few years in, compound getting jaded with having WAY to much power, and BAM, you got a legion of dicks on your hands. :P
  • kwakkie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kwakkie polycounter lvl 12
    ooooooooooooooooonly in America!
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dejawolf polycounter lvl 18
    that cop deserves to be strangled with a belt.
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Lindstrom polycounter lvl 18
    I think you all are being a little fucking harsh wishing the dude to have physical damage or death, fuck you guys are dicks.

Was he a prick, fuck yeah he was a dick. But shit, you all wishing harm on the guy is fucking ridiculous. What a bunch of cocks.
  • Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    Death no, but removed from the force and retired to mall cop or night security yeah.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    He stopped an ambulance on its way to deliver someone to a hospital. He could have been stopping life saving care. An ambulance isn't a hospital on wheels and EMT's aren't ER surgeons the speed they get there could be the difference. He knew that and choose to put her on hold while he played dick head. It's sad that both people in charge got in a pissing match.

Why they stopped I have no clue either...

I agree doing harm to the guy is over the line. Well, I'd probably only shiv the guy, if she died, could have been saved, and he was not remorseful. But then it would be non-lethal and in a way to cause daily pain...
  • Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
    Dekard wrote: »
    I think you all are being a little fucking harsh wishing the dude to have physical damage or death, fuck you guys are dicks.

Was he a prick, fuck yeah he was a dick. But shit, you all wishing harm on the guy is fucking ridiculous. What a bunch of cocks.

The dude stopped an ambulance with a patient in it. That patient may have been moments away from death and in dire need of getting to the hospital. So staunch your bleeding heart for this guy, he's more than a prick. He's quite blatantly a psychopathic control freak who is in a position to cause serious harm to people.
  • Target_Renegade
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Target_Renegade polycounter lvl 11
    Since when does the Police become a Trooper (Storm) Whats up with calling the Police, State Troopers!? That is messed up beyond anything.
  • Andreas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Firebert wrote: »
    No. If some douche did this to my wife, family, friend, etc. I would be whipping out the camera phone too so he could join the unemployment line.

I wish reality worked like this, but it doesn't. Dicks get ahead in life, nice people get screwed. This guy probably won't get more than a slap on the wrist. Which wouldnt even have come were it not for all the hysteria I am sure this is producing.
  • stimpack
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    stimpack polycounter lvl 10
    keizza wrote: »
    dunno. but in that "full video" link. someone posted the info on the cop and contact info.

for your pleasure:

Oklahoma State Patrol:
    Phone: (405) 425-2424
    http://www.dps.state.ok.us/

Daniel Martin badge number 606
    his captain 918-423-3636

Oklahoma State Capitol Building
    (Governor Brad Henry):
    (405) 521-2342

I love the net.... Before long, people will realize, there not safe being random asshats. People troll the net all day, and when we find lil gems like this, you are nolonger a random asshat. We get your name, adress, phone number, the works. This is easily the third video Ive seen of a coper stepping over the line, and someone blasts it on you tube. Within a few days, that individuals personal info is plastered all over the web. GG cop. your fucked.
  • Firebert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Since when does the Police become a Trooper (Storm) Whats up with calling the Police, State Troopers!? That is messed up beyond anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_trooper
  • Ferg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ferg polycounter lvl 17
    blenderhead is right... we really should just let the powerhungry assholes have their way with us, and go on our way. That would be the smart thing to do.
  • acc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc polycounter lvl 18
    Dekard wrote: »

I think attempted murder is a little worse than being a "prick".
  • Zack Fowler
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zack Fowler polycounter lvl 11
    That is seriously fucked up. The fact that the trooper kept going after the guy said he has a patient trumps everything, end of story. There was no reason he couldn't follow the ambulance to the hospital and continue things there. There might have been things the ambulance guys could have done differently in the situation, but that's like saying rape victims shouldn't wear revealing clothes. Don't even start that. Don't. Frankly I'm amazed at how well the guy kept his cool.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    nobody is above the INTERNETS!
  • Target_Renegade
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Target_Renegade polycounter lvl 11
    The Police should'nt even mess with ambulances/paramedics. So, the ambulance `failed to yield` What, the copper was doing something more important than taking someone to hospital? BS. That wanker has a HUGE chip on his shoulder. In the UK the police actually help the ambulance service to get to the hospital.
  • kat
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kat polycounter lvl 17
    So how did this end then?

Cop got a kick in the ass?
    No he didn't. can't remember if he got a temp suspension or not but he hasn't been reprimanded the last time I looked a week or so ago (don't know if that's still the case), the cop (got a lawyer and) maintains that he was assaulted by the EMT after he told the EMT to comply to his orders.

This escalation in this sort of abuse is apparently a result of their training now, they are taught that all stops are potentially lethal so are to treat many of them as such.

A couple of people I know were/are in the Fire and Emergency services and on a scene they can order the police around because they have jurisdiction.
  • Firebert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Some key points from an article:

First, The police officer is Daniel Martin. The EMT is Maurice White.

(Mark James, Daniel Martin's attorney) "Mr. White committed an obstruction of justice and he is told in that video, 'Sir, you are going to be arrested for obstruction', and he was told that twice. He does not comply. At that point in time is when the trooper tries to make an arrest."

Since the ambulance was not running its lights or siren, James said that Martin had every right to pull over the Creek Nation EMS ambulance on May 24.

"An Oklahoma highway patrolman, under all circumstances, has the right to make a traffic stop. He has a right to make a traffic stop on an ambulance that is not running code, because it is nothing more than any other vehicle,

The investigation into the traffic stop concluded last week and no charges were brought against Martin or White, but Martin is looking at the possibility of a lawsuit from White's attorney.

White was not arrested for resisting arrest or failure to yield to the trooper's vehicle because if White were taken off duty Okfuskee County would have been left without a paramedic.

Martin has been on administrative leave since June 1, James said, and he requested the leave to stay at home and be with his children after his family received numerous threats.
  • stimpack
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    stimpack polycounter lvl 10
    Firebert wrote: »
    Some key points from an article:

Martin has been on administrative leave since June 1, James said, and he requested the leave to stay at home and be with his children after his family received numerous threats.

hahahahha ahhhhh made my day. Bored public will always win over. Bet he thinks twice next time before he acts like a tool. reguardless of being in the right or wrong. Never know who recording!