Home General Discussion

Been inactive around here for the past few weeks... :(

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
adam polycounter lvl 19
*incoming quasi-blog post*

gail_and_me.jpg

So I've felt pretty inactive around here the past couple of weeks, but for good reason!
After being together for over 6 years Gail and I are finally about to tie the knot! Hizzah!
Needless to say, I'm pretty stoked. Nervous. Stressed. Happy. But above all else.. excited.
It's been a long time coming, and we're both elated at the idea that in 12 days we'll be
husband & wife.

So, my soon-to-be-fellow black & green husbands, what's to expect? :P After over 6 years
of being together we suspect not much, but ya never know!

Oh!

And I started a new job :) My first day as an artist at Relic Entertainment was today, and
it was awesome. One thing I find that makes my professional life easier is a seemless art
pipeline and by golly.. its pretty fluid. Not a lot of hurdles to jump over to get art in the
game. Niiiiice.

So ya. Inactivity on my part. I still browse every day, but haven't been posting as much or
handling other Polycount-related things lately as I am trying to destress before the big day
all while handling a new job. It'll likely be June 1 that I am able to get back to things, so
please take note that all the suggestions you've guys have made are being noted and some
of it will be addressed by the other fellas running the show behind the scenes.

On that note: Jesse, EQ, MoP and casey - awesome job handling the War this year. Your
help has been amazing. Thanks fellas :)

Replies