chrismaddox3d polycounter lvl 17
http://www.rottenneighbor.com/
you can write how much you love or hate your neighbor,
funny site,

Replies

• ebagg
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    Actually looks like a great way to check out a neighborhood, much like apartmentratings.com.
  • Brettzies
    ebagg wrote: »
    Actually looks like a great way to check out a neighborhood, much like apartmentratings.com.
    I've been looking at apartment ratings.com for the past two days about possible places to live and I'm kind of blown away by how negative it all is. I'm starting to think that only the bad experiences post and that it's unreliable resource. Either that or people are posting too positive or too negative false reports.

You don't get too many people posting what they liked and disliked, more like horror stories about not getting deposits back or broken A/C. Just seems very hard to get a real review or know for sure. Seems like the average is 35% recommend for most places. Pretty low...does everything suck?
  • aesir
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    I wouldnt trust those sites that much. Only negative reviewers type stuff, and often times they're retarded. However, its definitely good to check and see if people say things like "ROACHES EVERYWHERE" or some such things.

I learned that my neighborhood has quite a few child molesters. Right next to the new school that just went up...
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    Oh... I could spend a good amount of time sharing info about my neighbor, but isn't this sort of counter productive? I mean, by posting something negative about my neighbor, I'm going to lower the value of my home for those who read that site :/