Home General Discussion

Got me a PS3.

Replies

• moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    naw, ive got the mgs2 documentary! just didnt include it in the list >< picked it up off of ebay a while ago, i think from you mentioning it! smile.gif
  • Marine
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marine polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    they wont release a CE version of MGS4

[/ QUOTE ]
    sure they will, europe will get it when they fuck us up the arse again and push the release date back to february 3012
  • thomasp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thomasp hero character
    [ QUOTE ]
    Moose... you're missing the Documentary of MGS2.
    That making-of disc they released showing off in-game assets in an in-game controllable viewport. FIND THAT SHIT NOW!!

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure that is on mgs2:substance or whatever it is called - at least in the euro version. their vehicle assets are pretty hot.

judging from the videos, mgs4 is the same old game all over again, 4th revision. most likely not enough replay-value in there for picking up such an expensive kit with almost no other stand-out titles like the ps3 is currently imo.
    bring on next year's j-rpg flood, then we're talking. wink.gif
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    pff. noob. METAL GEAR! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    thomasp , i also thought that but then i actually watched the videos and iv gotta say im really compeled to buy a ps3 just for it heheh.
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    [ QUOTE ]
    they wont release a CE version of MGS4.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly didn't mention one for the shit of it. as far as I've seen so far there's going to be a CE at launch.
  • SouL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SouL polycounter lvl 18
    I don't know how many hardcore racing fans are on here, but Gran Turismo prologue might be worth picking up in April... if only to look at the car models and their shader use.
  • Jesse Moody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
    Been playing R&C and this game is a lot of fun. Looks great too. Been so long since I have played a R&C game. I'm gonna fire up uncharted later and see how that plays out. Blu Ray movies look so damn sexy. All my netflix has been converted now so I get blu ray movies now.

The 360 and PS3 look damn sexy on this new Samsung 1080P DLP too.