Home General Discussion

Best Pagent Response!

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Spark polycounter lvl 18
Hehe, this was sent out at work, and I couldn't stop laughing. If she just kept her mouth closed, she might have had a shot.
Best Pagent Response!

Spark

Replies

• Jesse Moody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
    yeah i saw this last night. i sat here and was like what the fuck did she just say. I had to play it over again and was still in shock.

I think she is part of that small percentage. I'd still hit it. smile.gif
  • Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    bahaha. what the hell?
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    I also watched this repeatedly. Unbelievable. Yay South Carolina! She'd have better chance if she responded with "Save the whales in the Iraq!"
  • swampbug
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    swampbug polycounter lvl 18
    There should be a law: If your pretty but ditzy, you are hearby stripped of all makeup, fancy clothes and extra curricular grooming activities. Thou shalt be reduced to homely, tomboy status and be forced to wear Oshgoshbigosh and live in a tree.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    As long as she can say my name, that's all I care about wink.gif She's pretty damn hot. Unfortunately for her, that's probably the only thing that will benefit her in life, because intelligence isn't.

To be honest, I think she ended up nervous and forgot what the question even was (if she even was paying attention). Obviously there was no point to reference any other country.
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    bahaha that rocked my fucking face Brett!

/i'd hit it
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    "I believe...umm... aahh... (oh crap thats all my coach told me to say)
    [insert talking point01 here] ummm, maps...
    [insert talking point02 here] ummm, Iraq...
    [insert talking point03 here] ummm, South Africa...
    Build stuff up, make us I mean U.S. strong. err yeah I win right?
  • eld
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eld polycounter lvl 18
    if ever in doubt, answer something about curing cancer, teaching kids in africa, irak, and asia, or wanting world peace!
  • Fuse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fuse polycounter lvl 18
    i like peas smile.gif

She should have just stripped naked on the spot instead of attempting to answer.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hahaha eld, she should have said "if we could stop teaching kids in africa, iraq and asia how to cure cancer, we would be able to put America on the map by bringing world peace.
  • Tumerboy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tumerboy polycounter lvl 17
    LOL I laughed as hard as anyone, and yet I have a feeling she's not QUITE as stupid as she appears. I think a lot of it was just nerves. . . but still that was damn funny.
  • killingpeople
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    killingpeople polycounter lvl 18
    just imagine how stupid ugly people from south carolina are...

eesh! wink.gif
  • PeterK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PeterK greentooth
    oh my, that was awesome.
  • struve
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    struve polycounter lvl 18
    Haha, she had to go and take it all the way to Africa. laugh.gif
  • Thegodzero
  • greenj2
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dude. Awesome! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    and BOOKMARKED!
    for whenever i'm bored at least laugh.gif!

i need to watch more beauty pagents. they seem fun?
    but uhh, like, uhhhh... what err. did she um like say about eye-rack and asia and south africa? called us stupid did she. mmhmm... i c.

but if i were the judge, i'd have asked her: Djuno the capital of alaska? i'd like to see a response to that!

oh no.... getting an urge to watch the vid again!!!
  • Jesse Moody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
    DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME. hahaha Oh yeah i bookmarked that.
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    Its almost as if she had a few answers prepared for a different question. It was that imprinted into her head that she couldn't think for herself to come up with a logical answer that actually made any sense or relevance to anything AT ALL!
    Just like my last statement :P

-caseyjones
  • Mongrelman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mongrelman polycounter lvl 18
    Either she's thick as frozen mince....or a ruddy genius.

Let me explain...

The answer could have simply been put as "the education system is not up to par, in some places at least". But that's something anyone can come up with. Instead she dribbled a lot of irrelevant crap, showing herself to be a product of poor education, which is why she couldn't even come up with something resembling a coherent response. So she answered the question, but on a different level.

Or perhaps the purpose of her skull is to hold back her scalp from imploding due to negative pressure inside.
  • HandSandwich
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HandSandwich polycounter lvl 18
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    this post has been edited cuz of its immaturity and what not. don't want any more 'problems' or whatnot.

cheers
  • Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    Easy tiger. Its a joke.
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i don't know if this one was as immature, but whatever....

but i swear whoever made that movie did a great job. fooled me into thinking it was real enough.

cheers
  • hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    I honestly can't watch this
  • skankerzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oh my god....

wth...

that's the most awesome thing ever.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
  • nealb4me
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nealb4me polycounter lvl 18
    "Please take one step to the left."
    "Huh? wha..ok."
    *trap door opens*
    -screams-
  • BRUTICUS(CW)
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BRUTICUS(CW) polycounter lvl 18
    did she say "osama people"??? anyway that statistic is totally false. what are they surveying babies now?

a stupid question gets a stupid answer, what else is new
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I thought the same thing, Bruticus. Then again, I also though what everyone else thought, which was: haha.
    That, and "she's a sharp'un, that girl"
  • Tumerboy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tumerboy polycounter lvl 17
    HA HA, saw her on the news this morning with her practiced answer this time. She says she only heard a word or two of the question, and I guess it didn't occur to her to ask to have the question repeated.
  • Matabus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Matabus polycounter lvl 19
    [ QUOTE ]
    OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP IT! STOP IT! i hated that SO DAMN MUCH! LOL!

srry for the caps but oh my GOD! i dont know if i'm angry or laughing!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

don't worry, i'm not gonna stereotype against americans cuz of these 2 vids [cuz that's wrong/unfair/not-my-thing:D]. but OH MY GOD COULD U BEEEE any DUMBEREREST?!

argh!11!!!oneoneone! "we're the only country that has maps!" yeah, well ur the only women with no brains! ARGH! she's dumber than S. Carolina! [the rep not the state]. argh! im in rant mode that was so retarded loL! i can't get it out of my head now!

if u'll excuse me, imma watch it again laugh.gif!

EDIT: how many of u think that if one was to show her a world map and ask "where's USA" she'd point at Asia or something? or at least be completely clueless....
    EDIT2: what channel does this stand up comedy show come on? me wants to watch laugh.gif
    EDIT3: "america's all over the place?" is the CIA / FBI after her yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude ... that was a a woman from LONDON doing an impression of the pageant chick. Untwist panties.
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lol yeah i know. but after watching those two vids in close conjunction, i was soooo confused [and out of breath from laughing]. so yeah. i was just typing under the impression that it was real. call me stupid [which u probably already did laugh.gif] but now i've figured out the truth. [well i didn't "figure it out" but... u get the point]

anyways. do i have to explain my confusion any further?
    alrighty then: panties and knickers untwisted. i'm good now.

cheers
  • blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    blankslatejoe polycounter lvl 19
    [ QUOTE ]
    did she say "osama people"??? anyway that statistic is totally false. what are they surveying babies now?

a stupid question gets a stupid answer, what else is new

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, that statistic is totally true!!!1 here, have a go at it yourself:

Correctly point out the United States on the following map:
    isle-of-man.jpg

1 out of 5 can!!!
  • ironbearxl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ironbearxl polycounter lvl 18
    They should have pulled out a map and said point to the United States of America.
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Lindstrom polycounter lvl 18
    http://www.nationalgeographic.com/roper2006/pdf/FINALReport2006GeogLitsurvey.pdf

National Geographics says 94% of americans can find the US on a map from 2006 survey.

Nearly all (94%) young Americans can find the United States on the world map, and Canada
    (92%) and Mexico (88%) are nearly as familiar. Wide majorities can find bordering bodies of
    water including the Pacific Ocean (79%) and the Gulf of Mexico (75%). Trends from 2002
    suggest that more young adults can pick out Canada and Mexico (with few signs of change for
    other countries). However, it is concerning that one in ten of those with up to a high school
    education cannot identify the U.S., and one in five cannot find the Pacific Ocean.
  • Pedro Amorim
  • Asthane
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asthane polycounter lvl 18
    That National Geographic pdf is so condescending laugh.gif Personally, I don't give a shit about middle east geography and whatnot, and I'm not afraid to say so. How many africans do you think can point out South Carolina on a map? The US is important! They should know! laugh.gif And oh, China has FOUR times our population, not TWO as most answered, that's an IMPORTANT DISTINCTION! laugh.gif
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    asthane, ur joking right? lol

i mean, i can name 30-something american states, and point most of em out. i can name/locate all canadian states. i can point out most eurasian and african countries [well, australian ones too laugh.gif]. but can somebody on these boards name all [or even half of] the indian states?
    world geography is very important, no matter where u live. no country is more important than other ones. except india. cuz im from there laugh.gif [j/k]

@blankslatejoe: lol.i believe the statistic u provided might be true in some cases. j/k

great. now i wanna watch these vids again.
  • sonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sonic polycounter lvl 18
    indian_boy: forgive me if I sound condescending, but why should I care where the Indian states are or what they are named? If Indian people can tell where the US states are then that is great, but no one forced them to learn it.

I love the face on the guy who is holding the microphone near the end. I want to print it out and put it on my wall
  • acc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    lol yeah i know. but after watching those two vids in close conjunction, i was soooo confused [and out of breath from laughing]. so yeah. i was just typing under the impression that it was real. call me stupid [which u probably already did laugh.gif] but now i've figured out the truth. [well i didn't "figure it out" but... u get the point]

anyways. do i have to explain my confusion any further?
    alrighty then: panties and knickers untwisted. i'm good now.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I don't want to sound like a prick, but I can't come up with a way to say this without being one (and I think it warrants saying) so:

You really, really sound like the girl in the video you are laughing at. I don't care if you are from India, China, Africa, or Eye-Rack. Are you truly incapable of taking 5 seconds to write a coherent post? Did you break the shift key on your keyboard? This is a message board. You don't need to madly scramble to type as fast as possible and then rapidly press submit as fast as you can. You have time to think about things before saying them.

its like ooooh my god [lol] i was so confuused but i wasn't and she is sooo dumb i cant beleave it and it makes me mad but laughing.

Sorry about that, someone had to say it.
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @sonic: hehe lol. yeah i guess it's worth nothing. i'm just saying that to say world geography or world history doesn't matter isn't... 'right'.

@acc: hmm. well let's see. i see vid #1 which shows idiot american girl being just that, an idiot. then i see vid #2 of another idiot american girl, saying something slightly stupider. the first thing that came to my mind was: 'wat the hell. are they really that dumb'. and hence there was the crazy reaction. obviously i have time to think. but why would i open that youtube link 15 times when im pretty certain [even if it's incorectly so] of what i think? why would i think, 'hmm. maybe this is just some joke that a guy/girl thought he'd do to make fun of that particular incident that i saw minutes before. maybe this girl is actually very very smart, and is only acting idiotic as a form of entertainment, as opposed to the girl in vid #1 who was clearly stupid. oh that's okay then.' no. the first thing i think is, 'oh my god, two of the most retarded people i've seen.' but yeah. don't worry, u don't sound like a prick.
    btw: it was caps-lock. i wouldn't hold down shift key for long sentences. laugh.gif

cheers
  • sonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sonic polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP IT! STOP IT! i hated that SO DAMN MUCH! LOL!

srry for the caps but oh my GOD! i dont know if i'm angry or laughing!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

don't worry, i'm not gonna stereotype against americans cuz of these 2 vids [cuz that's wrong/unfair/not-my-thing:D]. but OH MY GOD COULD U BEEEE any DUMBEREREST?!

argh!11!!!oneoneone! "we're the only country that has maps!" yeah, well ur the only women with no brains! ARGH! she's dumber than S. Carolina! [the rep not the state]. argh! im in rant mode that was so retarded loL! i can't get it out of my head now!

if u'll excuse me, imma watch it again laugh.gif!

EDIT: how many of u think that if one was to show her a world map and ask "where's USA" she'd point at Asia or something? or at least be completely clueless....
    EDIT2: what channel does this stand up comedy show come on? me wants to watch laugh.gif
    EDIT3: "america's all over the place?" is the CIA / FBI after her yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    i'm aware... but...its...just....sooooo.......retarded!
    and after that first link, i just couldn't be too sure lol

[oh oh, watch how i do this:]
    tiger? oh are u stereotyping just cuz im from west bengal? huh? huh? i bet it was a white tiger? huh?

i dunno why i did that. i'm feeling random atm. excuse me please laugh.gif!

yeah, just ignore me... i'll go to a corner and hide mt face.
    cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think what acc is saying is that you should work on making more mature posts. We don't need to see posts like that first one with 3 edits where you proclaim your shock and awe in the language of a middle school girl.
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kk. edited the two posts.

sorry for the lapse in my sense of judgement and maturity. i guess the next time i see one of those types of vids, i'll go through a few drafts on paper first, or post my crazy reaction somewhere else, and post my edited reaction over here. not to sound like a ass or anything grin.gif

cheers
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    yes. do not fall victim to "youtube comment disease".
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    India has states?
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mishra polycounter lvl 18
    yeah i didnt know that either.
  • nealb4me
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nealb4me polycounter lvl 18
    Seems people are so bored with the OP that it's more fun to have a go at indian_boy. Meh.

Edit: there should be an ongoing sticky thread about religion for people to release such tension in.
  • James Edwards
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    James Edwards polycounter lvl 18
    Canada's 'states' are called 'provinces'. Though feel free to call them states after we get annexed. smirk.gif

I for one, would just like to welcome our future southern overlords and state for the record that I'll be first in line to help in keeping the peace. wink.gif
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    Well, first we're going to have to locate Canada on the map... so you might be in for a bit of a wait, because I'm sure we'll end up invading Cuba a couple times before we find Canada.