Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    I call the big one 'Bitey'.

-caseyjones
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oh come off it Neal, nobody's having a go at anyone elses religion. If you're talking about Per, well... you're talking about Per. And he mentioned DHALSIM, for fucks sake. DHALSIM.
  • nealb4me
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nealb4me polycounter lvl 18
    Rofl. That editing bastard.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    Canada's 'states' are called 'provinces'. Though feel free to call them states after we get annexed. smirk.gif

I for one, would just like to welcome our future southern overlords and state for the record that I'll be first in line to help in keeping the peace. wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Everything's fine, apparently we can't find Canada on the map so you're safe. Even if we did invade it won't be hard to thwart the effort. Even a blind chimp with a rusty blade will be able to stare down Americas army by then. The only reason we're in Iraq right now is because thats where the finger landed after spinning the big shinny globe.

Sure Canada is big and has a good chance of being invaded next because it takes up a large portion of the globe but something tells me we'll end up invading Florida first...
    Mr President: "OMG here comes that penis again, I'm totally putting my finger on it the next time it comes around!"
    Aid1: "Mr President I think we should go for the one that looks like a boot".
    Aid2: "What about those islands, I bet that would be fun? I can get myself a new pair of floaties!"
    Aid1: "We already own those, I say touch the wang!"
    Mr President: "Wang it is!"
    Aid2: "We should use nukes this time!"
    Aid1: "circumcise the wang!!!"
  • Snowfly
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lol yeah i know they're states. my mistake.
    oh and its okay if they're having a go at me. i'd just prefer it if they'd have a go at my pimped art aswell sometimes {:D hint hint, nudge nudge [j/k]}
    and ppl generally don't know that there are countries outside of USA and canada [and australia too i think?] that has states/provinces. but it really doesn't matter. as long as u don't laugh at people who don't know the american states [unless they're american] or canadian provinces [unless they're canadian].
    oh, and i'm pretty sure per is joking...
    ur joking right? i mean seriously come on! we're therapists, call centre dudes and IT technicians. we all know that! lol. the mention of dhalism signifies u were joking so i won't say 'they don't all have many arms'.

oh one more thing. i r atheist so my 'religion' hasn't been attacked laugh.gif!

anyways: on topic.
    There was a newspaper article in the Toronto Star today about this. [i'm quoting, not by the word] Miss Colorado won, even though her answer lacked grammer. And miss. S. Carolina was third runner up [ie 4th], while most ppl online are insisting that she's 3rd. "guess american's can't count either". [i didn't say that! it was the newspaper article].

cheers
  • Snowfly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snowfly polycounter lvl 18
    what...how many contestants were there, 4?? a role model for US americans teens everywhere
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    haha lol @snowfly. at both ur posts, i didn't realize that myspace link lol.

that dude was awesome. Such as like North America [wit the iPhone lol]. and i can like towtalee say where like north america is which is like north of south africa. lol. its funny how it takes ppl no time to make fun of somebody.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    I think you need a new therapist... and a new cat :P
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lol per u'r obviously joking now [is it sad that i'm uncertain?].
    but yeah, u should get a new therapist.
    even though cats _are_ sources of major problems ie heart and head aches.

but yeah. u were either joking, or refering to 'indians' as native americans [a common mistake that people still make today] in which case i can just ignore it laugh.gif![mainly cuz i know little of native americans]

cheers!

oh and yeah. there are _many_ indian doctors, technicians and tech support guys in USA, Canada, England and most other parts of the world. What can i say... a) we spread; b) we're cheap, and hence appealing to the capitalists, and nothing else really matters laugh.gif!
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    WE DID NOT. BATTERIES for the win.
  • vahl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    vahl polycounter lvl 18
    I confirm, some of their batteries are even made of lemons connected with copper wires, true story.
  • Snowfly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    when the lemons run out of juice they are turned into lemonade. Ironic eh?
  • Luxury
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Luxury polycounter lvl 18
    Do you call Indians 'Native Canadians' in Canada?
  • jgarland
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Luxury: I don't know why people still call native people "Indians." It's a misnomer. Christopher Columbus discovered America, while searching for India. When he arrived, he assumed that he was indeed in India, and assumed that the people there must be Indians, too. That's how the name came about. The term used in Canada is "First Nations peoples."

"Indian" is only used in historical documents and those citing specific laws and amendments, like the Indian Act of 1876. In short, we call Indians (people from India), "Indians," and native people, "First Nations peoples."

And that's your history lesson for today. tongue.gif
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    I think most people realize that "Indian" is a misnomer (it's something you're supposed to learn in grade school... around 4th grade I think), but it's just that we've been calling them that for so damn long, and us Americans are stubborn/lazy. Personally, I prefer to call them injuns.
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @per: okay now i'm _really_ confused. cuz that simply looked like a strike at me. oh, and if we further break down those stats, i believe that majority of them are from the pimpin section. so ha! i just like to pimp [if the police are reading this, i could get in trouble?]. and like to try improving my art. but i seriously don't get the point of those 'statistics' of urs? are u trying to hurt me frown.gif [boo hoo -_-]
    oh, and majority of my 'posting time' i was in india. only recently moved to canada laugh.gif!

as for " 'Native Canadians' " ... well the continent is 'america' and hence they're native americans [or known as that at an international level]... am i right?
  • moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    [ QUOTE ]
    WE DID NOT. BATTERIES for the win.

[/ QUOTE ]

suuure. we all know bill actually works for the government riding the bike that powers the country.

see, this is bill as a small boy practicing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftkgQAr2rU

thunder thighs, HOOOO
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    stop typing, indian! or i'll burn down your tipi.
  • nealb4me
  • Snowfly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    check this site out..
    link

its some dorks having a fight about some video they saw, pretty funny stuff
    lol

[/ QUOTE ]
  • Rick Stirling
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rick Stirling polycounter lvl 18
    Capital letter after full stop. Like this. Or this.
  • Asmuel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asmuel polycounter lvl 17
    She just had stage fright I swears tongue.gif. Try taking her her quiz challenge, She knows a whole bunch of obscure and pointless geographical facts...

http://www.people.com/people/quiz/0,,20053640,00.html

Just makes herself look like more of an idiot smirk.gif Clearly doesnt know what she's talking about.
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    well, clearly she knows how to read. that's a start. laugh.gif
  • Asmuel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asmuel polycounter lvl 17
    Seeing as some of the pronunciations were half decent, I'd say they read it out to her grin.gif
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oh noes. My tipi are being burnt. Help me!
    Rick_Stirling, about grammar: you have two fragments in that post, and no indication as to either of those being an example - except for the words themselves. :P [j/k]

Oh and nealb4me,its funny how you'd know about that site. Did somebody refer you to it? It might help me figure out certain ppl i find online.

laugh.gif j/k. Or am i?
    Anyways, i'll stop typing now. I'm digging my own grave here.
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    statistics can never be trusted.

and what's up? why am i being shot at? and that too with so much determination?
    jeez...
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mishra polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Capital letter after full stop. Like this. Or this.

[/ QUOTE ]

what you say!!

full stop, is that some sort of quip at me since i am a telegram deliverer?
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    WHAT HOW DID U KNOW MOOSE, THATS A LIE!

LIE!
    im a SPY!
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    all your india is belong to us
  • SkullboX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SkullboX polycounter lvl 18
    Has nobody seen this: http://www.maniacworld.com/Miss-South-Carolina-Defends-Answer.html ?

This was linked to from the bottom of that page. I figured it'd be something hilariously stupid as well, but unfortunatly it wasn't. However, appearantly, this bright young girl is planning on majoring in special effects at the International Academy of Design and technology in LA.

Let's just hope she can find it on a map...
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So...which state won? It will be hilarious when SC gets more opportunities from the attention she's already received. People today earn fame from doing dumb shit, and making mistakes. The world is obsessed with those who make us feel better about ourselves.
  • indian_boy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    check it out:
    http://mapsforus.org/
    lol... pretty... 'interesting'
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    In the vid SkullboX posted, all her responses look as though she's still answering at the pageant. She has that fake smile after every answer, it all feels really pre-rehearsed.

Per <3

-caseyjones
  • nealb4me
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nealb4me polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Oh and nealb4me,its funny how you'd know about that site. Did somebody refer you to it? It might help me figure out certain ppl i find online.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know some people who have that type of ADHD and they type exactly the way you do. I was just pointing out to you and the other guys why you may be behaving the way you are. The fact that you have found your way onto a gaming forum such as this does not help your cause either wink.gif Just chill a bit. Lets all get along *smooch & hugs*