Home General Discussion

When the hell is Polycount coming back!!?!?

Replies

• fmnoor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fmnoor polycounter lvl 17
    People still play Quake 3 / UT
  • Rahsorn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gee, Vig, you're an idiot. If you were more focused on getting info straight than being Mr. Hissy Pissy Fit, than you'd see that there is no mention of UT2K4 models, I can get ahold of plenty of those. But if you look(wow what a concept), you will see Quake mentioned 3-4 times....asshat. tongue.gif You should try and be helpful like Jackablade.

PS: Thanks Jackablade.

PSS: The fact that you have a picture of 2 cats in bikinis on your computer is kinda creepy Vig. crazy.gif
  • CheapAlert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CheapAlert polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    I really don't get it, what are these people doing with the models? using them in their own mods or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, there's players out there that are tired of the same old stock characters like Sarge and such. poly131.gif

funny enough the only polycount models i've seen in mods are redlemons/mte's guns in a few crappy q3a mods
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    Gee, Vig, you're an idiot. If you were more focused on getting info straight than being Mr. Hissy Pissy Fit, than you'd see that there is no mention of UT2K4 models, I can get ahold of plenty of those. But if you look(wow what a concept), you will see Quake mentioned 3-4 times....asshat. tongue.gif You should try and be helpful like Jackablade.

PS: Thanks Jackablade.

PSS: The fact that you have a picture of 2 cats in bikinis on your computer is kinda creepy Vig. crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone loan me a cheek I'm all out. Is it ok to rip this guy a new hole yet or do I have to still play nice?
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    wait a few more cats first
    love dem cats
  • Rahsorn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    THANK YOU fmnoor! YOU ROCK!....if only you had gotten here ealrier.... If thats what people woulda done instead of whining, this coulda been done over 50 posts ago.

People like Vig and Pea make me wonder why people act the way they do. My starting post was just a question with a melodramatic tone meant purely for comedy. But they couldnt say "haha thats funny..you can probably find the files here
    <insert URL>", they had to though a fit and act like i had personally offended them in some way...

What calls for such a reaction? Nothing. Earlier Vig said something about me being "sensitive" when he was the one whining about a post that really had no impact on him what so ever. If you let someone get you all worked up, regardless of their tone, you're the one being to sensitive. crazy.gif
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    I thought it was pps? Being 'post-post script' or some other nonsense? Postscriptscript doesn't make any sense at all.

(Sorry, don't have any cat pictures. frown.gif )
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    You know, we've already got a cat thread, maybe this should be devoted to dogs or maybe even spinning quads. Or maybe a cat without a head and a spinning quad in it's place, with bloom, because bloom is effing next gen!
  • Matabus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Matabus polycounter lvl 19
    It should be a Danza thread.

26911Danza.jpg
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    rahsorn, we're just having a bit of fun, its the price you pay for your free quake 3 models wink.gif. Since the only possible productive thing to come from these threads (from our point of view) is 'moar cats!'
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    THANK YOU fmnoor! YOU ROCK!....if only you had gotten here ealrier.... If thats what people woulda done instead of whining, this coulda been done over 50 posts ago.

People like Vig and Pea make me wonder why people act the way they do. My starting post was just a question with a melodramatic tone meant purely for comedy. But they couldnt say "haha thats funny..you can probably find the files here
    <insert URL>", they had to though a fit and act like i had personally offended them in some way...

What calls for such a reaction? Nothing. Earlier Vig said something about me being "sensitive" when he was the one whining about a post that really had no impact on him what so ever. If you let someone get you all worked up, regardless of their tone, you're the one being to sensitive. crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Look fuckhead I was the first person to be helpful and post a link to fileplanet. I asked why the drama because I didn't understand why you had such a burning need for such old content, curiosity. Not until later when you shit yourself over everyone starting to rib ya did I start to make fun of you. It was a light poking that you took way too personally. Lets be clear about who "freaked out first", that would be you.

Lash out at me all you want because you feel like a tool for not being able to make something on your own much less find it on your own. Even after people walked you right up to it. All it will do is make you look like more of a smacktard. Time for you to make a new name and practice not being an open festering sphincter that leaves himself wide open for a good dicking.

So please do me a favor and fall on something sharp, repeatedly.

• Matabus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Asherr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asherr polycounter lvl 18
    Rahsorn: well the last few post all these lines have not been all that nice.

People's Exhibit 1.

with your first post you can't always expect people to see that it is meant in humor especially when several first time posters in the past have been demanding/petulant/ect. not to mention the various people who pop in to #model_design occasionally.

i think you are overreacting as much as you think Vig and M Pea are. especially when you stop to think what has happened in the past and how much work it is to convert thousands(?) of pages worth of models to the new format in their free time and when the focus of the site has shifted from ppms to helping people improve their abilities and get a job in the industry.
  • Rahsorn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey, Vig, this>>> 0015-0412-0311-0843_SM.jpg is yours and in pushin it! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Mwahahahahaha!

PS: No, that wasnt the whole purpose of my thread...Vig is just an asshole.
  • noritsune
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    noritsune polycounter lvl 17
    vig owns Acclaim Images?
  • Rahsorn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lol, no, its his button, and im pushin his buttons lol
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    My starting post was just a question with a melodramatic tone meant purely for comedy. But they couldnt say "haha thats funny.."

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because it wasn't funny. Your post sounded like a dozen other first-time posters who have debuted on Polycount by demanding to know where the models are. You didn't say anything particularly witty, you didn't put in a smiley face, nothing at all to suggest you aren't really a spoiled kid.

Humor doesn't always work well on the internet. If you're trying to be funny, be obviously funny. If your attempt to be funny doesn't work, don't get into an argument with people who took you seriously.

And Jesus Christ, can we get a sticky already? Pokey-count revisited for the eleventy-second time isn't humor, it's just annoying.

*edit*

I posted the above before reading the 'button pushing' comments. Allow me to revise:

You're a fucking miserable twat who clearly wants to continue a pointless flame war. Please leave and don't come back.
  • cholden
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
  • Rahsorn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well, Vig, you shouldnt have gotten pissy. Thats what makes you look guilty. And you werent the first to post a link, Jackablade was. All you put is FILEPLANT.COM. You should have had a curious tone, not an insulting one.

You guys, although not all of you are cool/silly, have given me a good laugh. (Though thats not the reason is started this thread)(Rooster, you're funny as hell) I wouldnt have gotten angry if the first response was an immediate complaint. What did you expect? It was my first post. You dont explode on the new guy! You tell him how shit works so he doesnt make other members explode. And besides that, Im not really a forum guy.

• Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    We don't fit your mold you fit ours, dig? Now please take that advice I gave you about falling on the sharp stick. If it doesn't work the first time please try try again. If you need help let me know, I'll be more than happy to assist.
  • Rahsorn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hey, ive got a cat thing for you guys, lol

Kitty Cat Dance
  • Rahsorn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vig, i dont change to fit anyone's mold. If you dont like the way i am, tough shit. tongue.gif

Anyone who changes to fit in a group's "mold" is a poser and doesnt have a self identity.
  • Matabus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    You should have had a curious tone, not an insulting one.

[/ QUOTE ]Using your logic, its your fault for not picking up on the curiosity since we didn't pick up on your spoiled brat sense of humor.

[ QUOTE ]
    I wouldnt have gotten angry if the first response was an immediate complaint.

[/ QUOTE ] So that wasn't humor it was anger? Interesting...

[ QUOTE ]
    What did you expect? It was my first post. You dont explode on the new guy!

[/ QUOTE ]You do when they explode on you in their 2nd/3rd posts. Especially when you come off sounding like a spoiled twat. Pardon me for pointing you in the right direction minutes after you posted. How was I to know you couldn't turn FILEPLANET.COM into www.fileplanet.com on your own. Damn me for not thinking you more of a moron. I over estimated your abilities to use the thing in front of you.

[ QUOTE ]
    You tell him how shit works so he doesnt make other members explode.

[/ QUOTE ] Thats your charm doing that sweetheart not our lack of explanations.

[ QUOTE ]
    And besides that, Im not really a forum guy.

[/ QUOTE ]Never could have guess...

Any more you would like to add before I welcome you to my ignore list?
  • Rahsorn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lol, Vig, you get mad easy...and you didnt have an "E" in your first fileplanet post. What you had was file plant.
This discussion has been closed.