triss 16200

data 5/16/2022

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/aGbZQk

Replies

• Raphael_Bouch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Raphael_Bouch triangle

I really like that original "sleek & thin" design. Looks like it could be a nice starfighter concept in EVE or Star Citizen. But the texturing and some details on it seems off and kinda ruin the model for me.

What purpose do those 7 dots fulfill ? If those are side thrusters they need more details to tell us they are thrusters like some exhaust marks.

The cockpit glass looks unbelievably dusty compared to the rest of the ship. Can you even see something if you were to play it in first person ?

Is it targeted for mobile as well ? To me you could add a few more loops here and there if it's for PC since polygons are pretty free these days and it would smooth out some facetted edges imo.

I hope it doesn't sound too rude, I just pointed out all the dark spots for you :). Other than that the design is super good, double impressive if it is your own concept ! Keep up !

• blagodaryov
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

thanks for the feedback :) I really went overboard with saving polygons. I will take your comment into account in the future.

• blagodaryov
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Game ready lowpoly model "Robot-operator x-004"

The Union of Planets of the Solar System - UPSS.

A robot operator “Model x004” for working in outer space and on objects with a low atmospheric environment.

Soft: Blender, RizomUV, Substance 3D Painter, Marmoset, UE4

data: 31/03/2022

1 pbr material, 4 textures (4096x4096) 29000 faces