Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Unity] Tha Gazebo Store

der
polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
der polycounter lvl 11

After 2 years on the making, my model inspired by General Store, Gazebos and of course rockets is done.

Check more about this piece modeled on Blender, textured with Painter and rendered with Unity here on Artstation

Replies

• der
    Offline / Send Message
    der polycounter lvl 11

The Gazebo Store is now on Sketchfab ❤ I hope you love it https://skfb.ly/ounXS

• Lukes3D
    Offline / Send Message
    Lukes3D triangle

Great work. I like how the wine bottles and books are on the staircase walls, though I'm not sure how people are suppose to access them.

• kanga
    Offline / Send Message
    kanga quad damage

I'm not sure of your aims in making this piece, but some stuff to watch for: I can't tell what scale the object is supposed to be. It looks very small. Parts like the roofing tiles look very cookie cutter as does the upper structure. The lower rocket area is very matt, if there is metal there then I cant tell but I don't think you used any HDRI or reflective environment. The books spilled in the interior are a bit strange. Why are the books spilled and the bottles not? Also when you are doing repeating objects watch out for unique textures that will tell the viewer that repetition is being used.

• der
    Offline / Send Message
    der polycounter lvl 11

@Lukes3D Thank you ❤ The idea is use the ladders in the middle of the structure, but is not precisely a safety place 😬