Home General Discussion

Selling perpetual Zbrush license

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
benmerrick3d polycounter lvl 12

Good morning,

I hope this is allowed on here (I didn't notice any rules not allowing). If there is any issue please let me know

I have a perpetual single usr Zbrush license 2018-current for sale- due to my career changing direction I thought it would be best to sell it to someone else at a discount, $790 (12% discount).

I bought it through the official Zbrush website and I live in the UK (I don’t know if that makes a difference?).

If anybody is interested please reply to this thread and send me a message.

Thank you for your time

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

We generally don't like "for sale" clutter around here, as it's kind of a drag for members to deal with a bunch of ads.

But we're cool with the occasional one here and there as long as it's from an active long-standing member.

You've not been active for a few years now, so this is borderline and could just disappear.

Buyer beware, license transfer is up to the software maker, and Maxon has certain limits and a chunky fee... https://www.maxon.net/en/legal/license-transfer

• benmerrick3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    benmerrick3d polycounter lvl 12

Thanks for the message. I fully appreciate the gap between posts. Please do feel free to remove this post if you want to, I understand.

Thanks for the info too

Kind regards

• Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool

a piece of advice, if youre selling to a professional individual, its proly cheaper for them to get it full price from the source since they can invoice it as business expenses, thus recovering some money\tax write off, when it comes to buying stuff from an individual, unless you provide an invoice\proof of commercial transaction it wont happen, wich means they cant count that expense as work related.