Home Unreal Engine

Movie Render Que not rendering Post Process Volume correctly

alexworx
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
alexworx polycounter lvl 5

I cant seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. Let me try and explain and see if anyone can shed some light on this.

I have 2 post process V in one sequence. One is spawnable the other is not. One of them has a post process material for a night vision effect( thats the spawnable one). The other does not. At a certain frame the night vision comes on in the sequence. The spawnable PPV has a priority of 100 and the other PPV has a priority of 0.

If I render the animation with the movie icon inside the sequencer everything is fine. The night vision effect shows up just like I see it in the ViewPort

If however I render it using the Movie Render Que it does not look like the effect in the viewport. It much duller and less vibrant. Almost like its half of the effect.

Even if I disable the other PPV and then render the animation the effect does not show up correctly.

I have also played around with the material on the night vision and tried all different settings for it and still it does not render as the I see it in the Viewports.

Any ideas why this would be happening?

Thanks
Alex

Replies