Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Modern Sewer (UE4)

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
valentin_baguirov polycounter lvl 3
Sup peeps,

Decided to start up another fairly quick project, so far 5 hours in.

Replies

• valentin_baguirov
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Update, trying to ,make the most out of that box shaped sewer
  • valentin_baguirov
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Final, if anyone has any comments feel free to leave the m here.
  • DavidCruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    I'll try, some ugly soaky moldy-ness,(like piss bubbles in soapy water) in or around the water touching the dirt, a random rat, some spiders, some flies/moths around that light.  Think all this can be "faked" so you do not have to know how to model them, or find some free ones turbosquid and sites like that.  Maybe some worker signs like control panel instructions things like this, i never been to a sewer so idk what lies within other than a possibly horrible smell.

From one of your other threads, you seem to want to make horror themed pieces since you always go dark with your environments, so maybe next one is a cemetery, haunted house, broken down circus, ect.
    That is all i got i am not an environment person but i tried to dabble.
  • valentin_baguirov
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz said:
    I'll try, some ugly soaky moldy-ness,(like piss bubbles in soapy water) in or around the water touching the dirt, a random rat, some spiders, some flies/moths around that light.  Think all this can be "faked" so you do not have to know how to model them, or find some free ones turbosquid and sites like that.  Maybe some worker signs like control panel instructions things like this, i never been to a sewer so idk what lies within other than a possibly horrible smell.

From one of your other threads, you seem to want to make horror themed pieces since you always go dark with your environments, so maybe next one is a cemetery, haunted house, broken down circus, ect.
    That is all i got i am not an environment person but i tried to dabble.
    Thank you very much! This feedback is really good, I will definetly add some flies around that light, this should be great!

Not sure about the environments I wanna make,just trying to dabble what environments I liked doing as a kid with half life 2 and Source SDK.