Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

teenage girl portrait

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
gene6ix polycounter lvl 4
Hi everyone, here is my latest work. Learnt a lot and i hope to keep learning and pushing the envelope.
Modeled in zbrush, rendered in  v-ray for 3ds max, ornatrix for 3ds max for the hair, texturing in substance painter.
hope you like it. like to here what you guys think.
thanks

Replies

• slosh
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh hero character
    This turned out real nice!  I wish her glasses had lenses so you could see some nice reflection.
  • gene6ix
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh said:
    This turned out real nice!  I wish her glasses had lenses so you could see some nice reflection.
    thanks @slosh i got lazy hahaha
  • Ashervisalis
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    Two critiques I have are her teeth are far too white, and her iris looks too big (though I'm not 100% sure on the iris). Looks good!
  • gene6ix
    Offline / Send Message
    Two critiques I have are her teeth are far too white, and her iris looks too big (though I'm not 100% sure on the iris). Looks good!
    thanks
  • carvuliero
    Offline / Send Message
    carvuliero hero character
    Is this done or still open for suggestions ?
    Just in case few random things  ::
    - smile -> she look like the joker like that add a bit of bevel in the corners , shes young so such deep wrinkles are less likely to accrue  I suggest adding wider fall off at inner side of folds
    - lose philtrum it disappear in smile
    -her pores are crazy so maybe reduce normal map influence or add more SSS
    -clavicle doesnt seem to have correct depth curvature
    -optional increase size of incisors and give them stronger curvature both ways
    -T-shirt is Noisy , why dont you try purple there is some chemistry between black girls and purple color

• gene6ix
    Offline / Send Message
    Is this done or still open for suggestions ?
    Just in case few random things  ::
    - smile -> she look like the joker like that add a bit of bevel in the corners , shes young so such deep wrinkles are less likely to accrue  I suggest adding wider fall off at inner side of folds
    - lose philtrum it disappear in smile
    -her pores are crazy so maybe reduce normal map influence or add more SSS
    -clavicle doesnt seem to have correct depth curvature
    -optional increase size of incisors and give them stronger curvature both ways
    -T-shirt is Noisy , why dont you try purple there is some chemistry between black girls and purple color

it's actually done but thanks, nice points